Casual Sex World

rpuresteel

Virgin
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Posts
7
So an idea i've had for a while that I enjoy (though I didn't come up with it) is one in which the setting is a world where sex is done by anyone and everyone at any time and for any or no reason. Just to pass the time while waiting for a bus or while waiting in line, at a restaurant, a meeting at work, while talking with friends at a barbecue, in the sauna at a gym... anything, really.

Obviously only between people 18 and older, and in situations where the sex would not be a distraction from the task at hand (driving, operating heavy machinery, studying for a final exam, etc.) There would be no STDs in this setting, and birth control would be universal and 100% reliable. It kind of makes sense as a near-future setting so... nanomachines or something, if an explanation is required.

I've RPed this setting multiple times in the past, generally from the perspective of a woman going through her daily routine, but I figured other people might be interested in the idea to try and build a story around it.

I've looked through the archives for something similar with not much luck, but maybe i'm just not using the right search terms.

Anyway, that's the idea. I love seeing other people's interpretations of things, so hopefully this sparks some interest.
 
I didn't realize the characters in that were routinely bent over the counter while in line at a coffee shop, or ganged up on while taking the bus to work. Or that they called in a member of their team at work to eat them out under their desks while on the phone to an important client.
 
The problem with your idea is this: if sex is commonplace and ubiquitous, then it ceases to be worthwhile! If it is no more special than shaking hands or discussing the weather, what's the point?

It's only when sex is naughty, dirty, illicit, and at least a little bit against the rules, that it becomes truly enjoyable. That's why people develop fetishes. And that's why people have affairs. Fucking your own spouse in a vanilla fashion becomes completely banal.
 
The problem I see with the storyline is if casual sex is normal, why write about it? You don't read stories about a woman going to work at the hairdresser and cutting hair all day, how her fingers ache from using scissors all day or how her feet hurt from standing all day...only to come home and make dinner for an unappreciative family. How her and the hubby sit down and watch tv before going to bed, maybe having a quick lovemaking session, rinse and repeat.

Normalcy does not a story make. Where's the taboo? How would you spice something up that's so normal. It's an interesting idea, but not sure how you could make it worth reading...

What would make it much better is if there was a planet where casual sex was normal and then the earth was visited by one of the aliens...who proceeds to fuck every woman he meets... Just needs to be a twist to the story IMO...
 
The problem with your idea is this: if sex is commonplace and ubiquitous, then it ceases to be worthwhile! If it is no more special than shaking hands or discussing the weather, what's the point?

It's only when sex is naughty, dirty, illicit, and at least a little bit against the rules, that it becomes truly enjoyable. That's why people develop fetishes. And that's why people have affairs. Fucking your own spouse in a vanilla fashion becomes completely banal.


I agree with Carnevil that there has to be a little spice or bite to keep it truly naughty and enjoyable. I like the idea though, hey if it were just sex for sex and all was good that would be awesome but to read might be vanilla. So I might spin it so it is a couple somehow taken to a different world that is consumed by sex. They are put through various scenarios including the wife being taken by other women and men first reluctantly and then she eventually begins to just do it. As you explore more and involve yourself you start looking for situations. Maybe to the point where you are pimping her out to others or auctioning her off.
 
I guess I just disagree with the notion that simply because something is done frequently it becomes unenjoyable.

Why does something have to be taboo to be enjoyable? Why does a thing commonly accepted by everyone automatically become boring, dull, and not worth talking about?

I guess this isn't really the right setting for this idea to be of interest, I apologize for wasting your time.
 
This is my single favorite fetish, though my preference tends to go further than yours, imagining a world without any sexual taboos at all, where everyone is bi, and so on.

Unfortunately, I'm not really a writer; the most I can manage is the occasional addventure post.

I'm intensely curious about these RPs you mentioned. Links?
 
I didn't realize the characters in that were routinely bent over the counter while in line at a coffee shop, or ganged up on while taking the bus to work. Or that they called in a member of their team at work to eat them out under their desks while on the phone to an important client.
Obviously you didn't pay attention to Samantha ;)
 
I had an idea similar to this a long time ago, though mine was for a fantasy world instead of an alternate version of our world or near future sci-fi. Basically, the ruling mages had discovered that they could harness sexual energy, so they cultivated a culture where people would have sex at every turn so there was the maximum possible energy being created.

Obviously people walking around fucking strangers throughout the day isn't a story in itself. I was going to have someone discover how the mages were secretly using them, or follow a group of rebels against the culture, or maybe have the MCs be new arrivals from a conservative place trying to figure out if they'd found paradise or Hell.

I never actually wrote those stories, but maybe I will someday. And I'd love to see more stories that play with the concept, though it is important to actually put some work into the world building so it makes sense.
 
Ways to (help) make the story work are to suggest it's a new "rule"/law so this concept is still new to the general public. I would also think something in the near future or fictitious fantasy-setting world would help it along. Maybe the laws are a bit barbaric and male-oriented; like men have the say so and can fuck whomever they want (and for a Lit story it'll be 18+ just so the topic doesn't have to come up with "what ifs") when they want regardless of a woman's willingness. That keeps the element of taboo within the tale. After all, a Lit story typically is only a small window into a big picture unless someone writes a novella or multi-chapter tale. :)
 
This is my single favorite fetish, though my preference tends to go further than yours, imagining a world without any sexual taboos at all, where everyone is bi, and so on.

Unfortunately, I'm not really a writer; the most I can manage is the occasional addventure post.

I'm intensely curious about these RPs you mentioned. Links?

They were all done personally by me and other people through chat programs. Nothing archived on the web, though I did save my favorites to my hard drive.


A lot of the versions of this I see around, in multi-page comic or single-shot picture form are quite male oriented it's true, so people do use that to get a bit of taboo out of it. There's one comic I can think of where some female students at a school are assigned the task of servicing any other students or teachers who need to blow off steam during finals, or even just in general.

Personally force and unwillingness is not something i'm interested in so I avoid it for my purposes, but yeah that's definitely a way to roll with the general idea. And probably more "realistic," honestly, though i'm loathe to use that word at all with this scenario.
 
Do a quick web search for bukkake on the news lady and you should find a video of what your looking for.
 
Ahem, to make the doubters shut up about how a world where everyone screws at the drop of a hat is blase, make it the background. I mean do the world like that, then come up with something else for the main character to be doing. Things like police detective, doctor perhaps, even just a soldier with a war ongoing.

If the background is fucking all the time and the actual story is something else you have what you want and nobody says hey this is boring. ;)
 
They were all done personally by me and other people through chat programs. Nothing archived on the web, though I did save my favorites to my hard drive.
Shame.

A lot of the versions of this I see around, in multi-page comic or single-shot picture form are quite male oriented it's true, so people do use that to get a bit of taboo out of it. There's one comic I can think of where some female students at a school are assigned the task of servicing any other students or teachers who need to blow off steam during finals, or even just in general.
Would you mind PMing me some links?

Anyways, this thread contains links to a rather large number of stories (and/or Addventure threads) that relate to the theme. Be warned, there's a lot of variation in quality, and lots of 'em touch on other fetishes that may not be up your alley.
 
Ways to (help) make the story work are to suggest it's a new "rule"/law so this concept is still new to the general public. I would also think something in the near future or fictitious fantasy-setting world would help it along. Maybe the laws are a bit barbaric and male-oriented; like men have the say so and can fuck whomever they want (and for a Lit story it'll be 18+ just so the topic doesn't have to come up with "what ifs") when they want regardless of a woman's willingness. That keeps the element of taboo within the tale. After all, a Lit story typically is only a small window into a big picture unless someone writes a novella or multi-chapter tale. :)

How about going the other way? Sex used to be every day, but not it's been outlawed in people, and some people just aren't quite following the rules.
 
I didn't even consider that while the world could be full of free love and simply sex everywhere that there could be an underlying plot like a private detective. I think it might be interesting if the detective was a woman in this scenario using all her charms to solve the crime.
 
The problem I see with the storyline is if casual sex is normal, why write about it?
.. Just needs to be a twist to the story IMO...

Write about the rebel.

The girl that refused to fuck.
 
You could also write about a visitor. Maybe it's just an island where this happens, and an explorer's been shipwrecked there, and he has to get accustomed to it. I'd probably look up bonobos, too, since this is pretty much bonobo society.
 
Interesting idea, but...

I have to agree with those who say that a world where sex is as normal as handshaking isn't much fun to describe. It reminds me of one of the most unerotic sex-scenes in cinema ever, namely when Robert de Niro fucks Bridget Fonda. His final comment: "That hit the spot". Now, if this world had been like this and someone imposed laws banning public casual sex, that'd be different. It's much more fun to describe the breaking of a taboo than the norm in my opinion. Having said that, a well written sex scene will always be a well written sex scene no matter what the setting. ;)
 
rpuresteel, despite the some of the naysayers (who do bring up some good points) I've also been very interested in this concept, and I've come across a few series on here that are in line with idea, definately worth a look if you haven't already read them:


http://www.literotica.com/s/the-other-side-3

http://www.literotica.com/s/carley-ch-01

http://www.literotica.com/s/pornworld-02-welcome-to-pornworld

And my personal favorite all around series on this site: http://www.literotica.com/s/lost-in-eros-1-the-manor-01

I've been trying to think up a story myself, froma female perspective as you point out. The challenge though, as people have pointed out, is figuring out an engaging story around the all the sex. But its a worthy challenge, heh
 
....The challenge though, as people have pointed out, is figuring out an engaging story around the all the sex. But its a worthy challenge, heh

Could be that it is a world where people have sex all the time, with total strangers, but not exactly because they want to - because they have to, or they die. Something like....

A few years back, there was a bacteria break out of a top secret lab. As it swept the globe, billions died. Everyone got infected, but the symptoms only became severe or resulted in death in adults. The disease came and went, like malaria. The symptom would be a severe headache. If untreated, the headache would result in your being incapacitated, and then going into a coma. From there on it was hopeless.

People found out by chance that if they started fucking when they felt the first symptoms of the disease's onset, it went away. For a while.

The world population was reduced down to a few percent of what it had been, before people learned about the treatment. Once they learned it, all the cultural imperatives changed.

Fucking was very important. Fucking was serious business.

Fucking someone you'd never seen before, but who was handy when you felt the fever coming on, was necessary. The very idea of a 'stranger' changed. It because 'a fellow human whom i need. whom i may need to fuck to stay alive.' The idea of 'family' changed, too....

People changed. They lost all interest in entertainment media and sports, and preferred to sit around in groups talking to each other. Trying to establish who they wanted to head to when the need arose. As the world became porn, the entire porn industry vanished.

Quality fucks were far more effective than just any fuck. The highest quality fuck, that would make the symptoms go away for several weeks (reports existed of people being symptom free for six months after this type of fuck) was fucking while in love, head over heels in love. But even if a woman was so lucky as to be head over heels in love with a man, if she was approached by a stranger, man or woman, and asked to do it she would have had to have been very selfish and inconsiderate to refuse. What if someone treated her that way? What if she were caught out, somewhere, and the fevers and headaches started? She might not be able to make it back to her true love.

Fucking someone that disgusted you was effective but only for a few hours. It was like masturbation - it worked, but not that well. And if orgasm wasn't achieved, then, well, the migraines got worse, and worse, and worse....



The winner of Miss Universe was driving down the deserted street in Los Angeles at 3 am when she felt the fever start. Desperately, she looked around. There was a bum who'd set a small fire going in a trash can. What if he couldn't get it up? There - much better - a gang of four or five Latinos prowling the night. At least a couple of them would fuck.

She stopped the car and looked their way. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse, she started walking over. She swayed her hips, and she looked right into their eyes. She looked at each of them, personally. She had to make contact with them, and make each one of them know that she needed him. She threw the blouse on the ground and reached between her tits to undo the bra. They watched her coming...
 
Last edited:
Wow, that actually sounds pretty solid in my opinion, I'd love to see something like that.

My ideas usually centered around either breakthroughs in medicine combined with a gradually more overtly sexual culture resulting in a world were frequent, public casual sex became the norm. Alternatively, I also tried developing the idea of a comet passing by the Earth and raining down some kind of cosmic dust that slightly changes everyone's genetics, making humans immune to all disease and infections and increasing everyone's libido significantly. This forces governments to mandate birth control and allow public nudity and sex.
And perhaps this change has some sort of negative effect that them main characters must investigate.
 
Back
Top