Girl fucks boyfriend's bully

I like this:

Boy is too shy to make a move... plus they've agreed to "wait" (they are HS or college seniors) she wants to be a good girl.

Alpha starts picking on boy. Girl thinks he's cute but feels disloyal as the bullying escalates. It becomes apparent that Alpha's really picking on Boy because he likes Girl.

Girls sees him in secret... if she gives him what he wants will he leave Boy alone?

Sure! He agrees and they have sex.

Alpha starts to blackmail the girl... he'll tell if she doesn't do it when ever he wants her too. After a while he gets board of that. Now he says he'll bully Boy even more and even get his friends to help unless she follows his one condition. She's desperate, she doesn't want her boy to get hurt.

He wants to make Boy watch. He wants to humiliate Boy. If she doesn't agree he and his friends will beat up Boy so bad he'll be in the hospital. What can she do?

Alpha arranges for it to take place at a party... he will screw Girl and Boy will walk in with some of his friends... they will hold him and make him watch while Alpha humiliates him by explaining what is happening. He makes Girl admit that they've been fucking for three months and that she's doing it to protect him because he's a wimp who can't stand up for himself. She tearfully admits that all of it is true. Alpha also tells the boy that he is going to keep screwing Girl and that Boy is going to keep watching. If he doesn't, Alpha and his friends are going to mess him up real bad.

Boy loves the girl and can't break up with her, he is forced to watch over and over. Sometimes it escalates and the three Alphas make Boy suck them off and other humiliating stuff.

As the school year comes to a close, Alpha tells Boy that Boy and Girl are going to get married, because Alpha is no longer happy fucking Boys girlfriend, he wants to humiliate him further and fuck is wife. Alpha explains that Boy will get a job and support Girl while Alpha and Girl have sex... Boy will only be allowed to have intercourse 1x a year- his wedding and anniversary and must use a condom. Alpha is going to father all of the couple's children and Boy will raise and support them while Alpha gets to continue his family line without having do do any of the work involved.

Girl is in love with Boy and it breaks her heart to hurt him. She is not in love with Alpha and doesn't even like him but she does find that she loves being his little slut.

This story could go on after graduation... or just stop:)
I love it! It would also be really awesome if the bully was either Asian or black so that there was no way that Boy could pass off the kids as his own.
 
Later, after she's finished him off, and the boyfriend is quivering in the corner, bully talks to her in his typical really crude, direct, way. Something like "look, I like you. You got me off pretty good, so let's do it again. I know you got needs too, so you suck me off three times tommorrow and I'll fuck your brains out the next day. That'll get you off, if you do it right".

Before school, at lunch, and after school. Deal?

Girl, still kneeling, cum splattered face, looks up with surprise. He's just said something about if she does it right, she'll have orgasms. What could that mean? She never had came with boyfriend. Was it her fault, and not his? What was she supposed to do besides just lie there like a rag doll while he fucked her?

She wondered. It was so hard to figure out. Slowly she looked up, past the dangling prick in front of her face, past his hairy bush, past the somewhat rounded stomach, to meet his eyes, way up there. What should she do? She wants to get off so bad. Slowly an excitement builds.

I LOVE your ideas. And then what happens?
 
Hopefully a talented author will be writing this up soon. :)
 
Why can't we have the wimp fight and win?...

How about the wimp being terrified. When it comes to defending himself, he allows the bully to taunt him, but then the bully goes after his girl and the wimp stands up to him. He fights and is getting whipped miserably, but will not stay down. He shows his love for his girl by not giving up. Now he bleeding from the nose and mouth. Just when he doesn't think he can get up one more time, he sees an opening and puts everything he has left into a hay-maker knocking the bully off his feet and out for the count.
 
Because then we'd just be writing a three to five paragraph fight sequence.
 
Wow!...

That's not how I see it. I see it as a love story. But, I guess it has to be like every other story on here where the wimp gets degraded and humiliated.
 
I guess...

There sure is enough of them, but if you look at the scores, they don't do that well, so it's actually a little strange.

Actually I think the readers are looking for something a little different. Yesterday, for instance, there was a LW piece by Cpete called, "Ivory Tower." It was different and very well done. The comments and scores reflected that as well receiving the illusive, "red H."

I'd just like to see more writers think outside the box and add a little variety.
 
There sure is enough of them, but if you look at the scores, they don't do that well, so it's actually a little strange.

Actually I think the readers are looking for something a little different. Yesterday, for instance, there was a LW piece by Cpete called, "Ivory Tower." It was different and very well done. The comments and scores reflected that as well receiving the illusive, "red H."

I'd just like to see more writers think outside the box and add a little variety.

First the O.P. never hinted at the wimp getting payback.

Secondly, this story feels like a lose/lose for whomever writes it. Write it up with the wimp getting even at the end and half the people who read it will complain for being trite. Write it up as the wimp loses the girl and half the people will cry foul because, in their mind, the story is a downer. Either way - you lose.
 
So take a third option... turns out she's a lesbian, and hooks up with the captain of the cheerleading team.
 
First the O.P. never hinted at the wimp getting payback.

Secondly, this story feels like a lose/lose for whomever writes it. Write it up with the wimp getting even at the end and half the people who read it will complain for being trite. Write it up as the wimp loses the girl and half the people will cry foul because, in their mind, the story is a downer. Either way - you lose.

And here I thought this forum was for expressing ideas and discussing the possibilities...excuse me for living, Bucky!
 
First the O.P. never hinted at the wimp getting payback.

Secondly, this story feels like a lose/lose for whomever writes it. Write it up with the wimp getting even at the end and half the people who read it will complain for being trite. Write it up as the wimp loses the girl and half the people will cry foul because, in their mind, the story is a downer. Either way - you lose.


Oh well. It's a cuckold story. Those who are into that fetish will like it and the author will get TONS of great anonymous feedback as well as tons of hate and zero bombs. But that's ok... because the cuckold fetish is what it is... the dark secret of the fetish world.

If the wimp suddenly gets tough when it's not a cuckold story, I guess it's "romance" or something and well... after the enchantment under the sea dance they all live happily ever after in an alternate universe.
 
And here I thought this forum was for expressing ideas and discussing the possibilities...excuse me for living, Bucky!

Wasn't meant as personally as you took it, sub. Scroll back through the comments and you'll see where I wanted the wimp to win, too. But when I look at the comments where the OP replied, it doesn't feel to me as if that's the way they want the story to go. I guess it does have cuckold overtones, but I don't know.

I've stayed subscribed to this thread because the idea intrigues the hell out of me and my muse keeps twisting the idea around in search of a hook that prompts her to give me a story to write that feels closer to the OP's intent.
 
I definitely like the idea, someone wrote one for me along the same lines called "Dani & Mike's Dilemma" where the spin is the boyfriend was trying to figure out why his ex (pre Dani) broke up with him for this jerk of a guy. Kind of like a bully. Well it is all about the confidence the guy exudes and the lack of it by the other guy. I see that for your story, she is put off by the nerdy guy's lack of it and she sees that this bully is full of it. She knows he is a jerk but still feels an urge to let him have her. If he has a nice cock that is a bonus :) but not a requirement. As long as he takes her in a way that shocks the nerdy boyfriend it can be very sexy, maybe the bully gets to do anal with her which she never would allow the nerd just to create even more anxiety for him.

Dani
xoxo
I like the ideas. Another version is that the bombshell gf goes to defend her nerd/wimp boyfriend and ends up making a deal with the bully - sleep with him and he'll leave him alone but the bf can't ever find out. This goes on for the rest of the year and well into college. The bully doesn't pick on him as promise but let his pals in the know and they spread the word so they all are talking and laughing about him behind his back.

As for the gf, it went from a deal to an affair. It started out with him calling her and texting her to come to him and she'd come reluctantly despite her pussy tingling and she couldn't deny how good it felt to be fucked by his cock and his dominant demeanor was a drastic change from her sweet boyfriend. Soon she was texting him for fucks. Then the bully didn't have to stop his harassment in order to fuck her and resumed picking on him and the girlfriend continued to fuck him. The girlfriend was attracted to the boyfriend for his gentle personality but the arrogance, masculine and take-charge dominant demeanor aroused her and horse-hung cock was a perk as well.

Everyone knew that she was actively and willingly cheating on the boyfriend with his tormentor but they all knew better than to say a word. At parties, she was there with him dancing, grinding twerking on him, making out and going off to rooms. The same thing if the boyfriend had enough nerve to come but only a tad more discreet. They were seen around the school and in other public places, etc.

Adavance to a reunion and the nerd shows pictures of his wife and kids - everyone who knew what the wife was up to knew immediately that his kids weren't his and the now wife knew full well too.
 
I like the ideas. Another version is that the bombshell gf goes to defend her nerd/wimp boyfriend and ends up making a deal with the bully - sleep with him and he'll leave him alone but the bf can't ever find out. This goes on for the rest of the year and well into college. The bully doesn't pick on him as promise but let his pals in the know and they spread the word so they all are talking and laughing about him behind his back.

As for the gf, it went from a deal to an affair. It started out with him calling her and texting her to come to him and she'd come reluctantly despite her pussy tingling and she couldn't deny how good it felt to be fucked by his cock and his dominant demeanor was a drastic change from her sweet boyfriend. Soon she was texting him for fucks. Then the bully didn't have to stop his harassment in order to fuck her and resumed picking on him and the girlfriend continued to fuck him. The girlfriend was attracted to the boyfriend for his gentle personality but the arrogance, masculine and take-charge dominant demeanor aroused her and horse-hung cock was a perk as well.

Everyone knew that she was actively and willingly cheating on the boyfriend with his tormentor but they all knew better than to say a word. At parties, she was there with him dancing, grinding twerking on him, making out and going off to rooms. The same thing if the boyfriend had enough nerve to come but only a tad more discreet. They were seen around the school and in other public places, etc.

Adavance to a reunion and the nerd shows pictures of his wife and kids - everyone who knew what the wife was up to knew immediately that his kids weren't his and the now wife knew full well too.

Oh nice take. I love the ending.
 
I think the story works best if Wimp asks her to intervene. 'You do it to yourself,' as they say: he brings about his own downfall. They're close to graduation, they'll move away to college together, and Bully will end up working at their hometown graduation, so she wants him to just suffer through it. Maybe they're a little Christian; they've made promises to one another. He's the only boy she's ever fucked, and she wants to keep it that way. Because she knows there's a big difference between one lover and two lovers, but there isn't that big a difference between two and three, between three and five, between five and fifteen. It isn't a path she wants to go down. But he's too upset by the bullying, freaking out that he's not going to be able to focus and ace his entrance exams. Their whole life together, which they've been planning for years, is dependent on that. His only insistance is that they use a condom, and that it's a one-time thing.
So she intervenes. Bully, of course, is all over her. He's wanted her for years, and he knows that this year is his one last chance to show her how he really feels. And the sex, of course, is like nothing she's ever felt before. It's wild, desperate, intense. Forget the big cock, that's a cheap device.
Afterwards, Bully wants to know what she sees in Wimp. How can she love someone like that? And yet she does. She returns to Wimp. She's surprised that he wants to know details. She's reluctant, but he forces every detail from her, and she's even more surprised to realize that they're both getting a little worked up by this sharing of details. They make love, and it's tender and hot, the best that they've had together although still so different from what she felt with Bully. She understand's Wimp's vulnerabilities in a way that she never had before; she didn't realize that she'd be so turned on by his vulnerabilities, and she wants to see it again.
So she lies, and says that Bully insisted that it's not a one-time thing: that he can have her once a week for the rest of the semester. Wimp cries at this, and on one hand, she feels awful about it, but on the other hand it's one of the most empowering things she's ever done: she's already looking forward to fucking Bully again, and then telling Wimp all about it afterwards. And she knows she's going to break the condom rule too, and show Wimp the evidence afterwards, Bully's seed dripping out of her pussy. Let him cry about that.
Bully is surprised that she comes to him again, but it gives him hope: maybe he can still win her heart. And every time they fuck, it's with that same desperate rage, that fear that he's going to lose her at the end of the semester. Hoping that he can fuck her so hard that he'll make her stay. But as the weeks go by, he realizes it's not enough: he tries to show her that he's got ambition, he's got character. But she's only interested in him for the fucking, and he starts to despair that he'll lose her for good.
Their last time together, on grad morning, they get into an argument. He asks her one last time to stay, on the verge of tears as he does so. And these tears break her from any interest in bully. Now she's just contemptuous of him: she could be into stupid and brutish and strong, but now he's stupid and brutish and weak. She tells him that Wimp knew about it all along. He goes to confront Wimp, furious that anyone could allow their lover to do that; of course, Wimp had assumed all along that it was all Bully's idea, and realizes only now that it's the girl who's been instigating this all along. And Bully tells him how it will never change: they may move away, but there will be some guy at college, and another guy after that, and then another. Wimp insists that it was a one-time thing, she'll be faithful once they move away.
At their grad ceremony, Wimp keeps looking at her... she has that 'just-been-fucked' look on her face. But who? Not with Bully, he was just arguing with Bully. And when Wimp gets her alone he demands to know. She tells him how it was their science teacher, and tells him every detail as she strokes him off, makes him kneel down and lick out that their teacher's cum under her dress. Crying a little as he does so, he asks her why, and she tells him that they could have been a perfect couple, but he insisted that she break her vows: now they're not a perfect couple, just a wimp and a slut.
And as they've leaving the grad hall later, he exchanges a glance with Bully, and understands that Bully was right: this would be the pattern of the rest of his life, letting his girl fuck all the men she wants, and being unable or unwilling to stop it or to leave.
 
If anybody rights ANY variation of this story inspired by this thread, I hope they will post links here so we can read them.

I love the many different wasy that the story can be told. there is not just one way to tell it, and I would love to read the different takes on it that people have.

What I think is great about that is that you can read the same type of story but not have it just be the same story over and over
 
So far, I love Tmmldr's ideas the most. Very hot.

I've been thinking about what happens after girl let's bully's cock fall out of her mouth, temporarily satisfied, and looks over at wimp half slumped against the wall to the side. He'd been jerking himself off, and his cum was over his stomach. He sees her looking and tries to hide it.

But girl is in a mischievous mood. Somehow she feels liberated. Maybe there's a touch of meanness in her, a bit that wants to get back at wimp for not having satisfied her sexually. She hasn't cum with bully yet, but he promised her she would.

She walks over to wimp, trying to think out what to do to him. Something totally obscene, degrading, fun, and maybe funny. What should she do? In a few seconds she'd be next to him, maybe touching him, and she didn't know. Things flashed through her mind. Kissing him so that bully cum splattered on her face, and in her mouth, went to him. Spanking him like a bad little boy for jerking off and making a mess. Gathering up some of the cum on her face with her thumb, then lifting his knees up and sticking that thumb up his ass, then screwing it around while watching his eyes. She smiled thinking of that one. Then there was just taking his head, and moving his lips to her cunt, which he'd never touched with them. She hadn't gotten off today, and wimp had never got her off. But she knew the feeling because at home, in bed, she used her fingers and loved it. Then she thought, or she could make him rim her asshole, and she could use those fingers, while bully was watching.

Thinking all these things over made her chuckle. She was right up to wimp now, and he was trembling a bit looking up at her. As if he knew what might be coming. Then it occurred to her, why shouldn't she just do all those things, every single thing that flashed through her mind? She realized she could. No one and nothing would stop her.

Things were never going to be the same, that was for sure.
 
Last edited:
That's not how I see it. I see it as a love story. But, I guess it has to be like every other story on here where the wimp gets degraded and humiliated.
It could be a love story but she's seduced by the stereotypical masculine arrogant stud with a horse-hung cock. She struggles with the love for her nerdy but adoring boyfriend and the sexual desire, great carnal pleasure and fulfillment she feels only with his tormentor. It goes on for a while and she admits to herself that the bully is her soul-mate sexually. No surprise, she ends up pregnant. Either the bully has no intention of doing right by her but wants to continue fucking her and impregnating her or he wants to possess her completely. He's a selfish asshole despite his attraction to her and occasional tenderness that makes the girlfriend wants him more and probably develop romantic feelings for him as well. Even with her guilt, she continues her affair with him while pregnant until she's caught in the act or until the guilt was too much that she confessed to her boyfriend. She ends up with the wimp in the end after proving his love for her. They decide to raise the baby together even though it's not his and they have children of their own soon afterwards.

*They could have some bumps on their way to reconciliation - in other words, she slips up with the bully a couple of times.
 
I think the story works best if Wimp asks her to intervene. 'You do it to yourself,' as they say: he brings about his own downfall. They're close to graduation, they'll move away to college together, and Bully will end up working at their hometown graduation, so she wants him to just suffer through it. Maybe they're a little Christian; they've made promises to one another. He's the only boy she's ever fucked, and she wants to keep it that way. Because she knows there's a big difference between one lover and two lovers, but there isn't that big a difference between two and three, between three and five, between five and fifteen. It isn't a path she wants to go down. But he's too upset by the bullying, freaking out that he's not going to be able to focus and ace his entrance exams. Their whole life together, which they've been planning for years, is dependent on that. His only insistance is that they use a condom, and that it's a one-time thing.
So she intervenes. Bully, of course, is all over her. He's wanted her for years, and he knows that this year is his one last chance to show her how he really feels. And the sex, of course, is like nothing she's ever felt before. It's wild, desperate, intense. Forget the big cock, that's a cheap device.
Afterwards, Bully wants to know what she sees in Wimp. How can she love someone like that? And yet she does. She returns to Wimp. She's surprised that he wants to know details. She's reluctant, but he forces every detail from her, and she's even more surprised to realize that they're both getting a little worked up by this sharing of details. They make love, and it's tender and hot, the best that they've had together although still so different from what she felt with Bully. She understand's Wimp's vulnerabilities in a way that she never had before; she didn't realize that she'd be so turned on by his vulnerabilities, and she wants to see it again.
So she lies, and says that Bully insisted that it's not a one-time thing: that he can have her once a week for the rest of the semester. Wimp cries at this, and on one hand, she feels awful about it, but on the other hand it's one of the most empowering things she's ever done: she's already looking forward to fucking Bully again, and then telling Wimp all about it afterwards. And she knows she's going to break the condom rule too, and show Wimp the evidence afterwards, Bully's seed dripping out of her pussy. Let him cry about that.
Bully is surprised that she comes to him again, but it gives him hope: maybe he can still win her heart. And every time they fuck, it's with that same desperate rage, that fear that he's going to lose her at the end of the semester. Hoping that he can fuck her so hard that he'll make her stay. But as the weeks go by, he realizes it's not enough: he tries to show her that he's got ambition, he's got character. But she's only interested in him for the fucking, and he starts to despair that he'll lose her for good.
Their last time together, on grad morning, they get into an argument. He asks her one last time to stay, on the verge of tears as he does so. And these tears break her from any interest in bully. Now she's just contemptuous of him: she could be into stupid and brutish and strong, but now he's stupid and brutish and weak. She tells him that Wimp knew about it all along. He goes to confront Wimp, furious that anyone could allow their lover to do that; of course, Wimp had assumed all along that it was all Bully's idea, and realizes only now that it's the girl who's been instigating this all along. And Bully tells him how it will never change: they may move away, but there will be some guy at college, and another guy after that, and then another. Wimp insists that it was a one-time thing, she'll be faithful once they move away.
At their grad ceremony, Wimp keeps looking at her... she has that 'just-been-fucked' look on her face. But who? Not with Bully, he was just arguing with Bully. And when Wimp gets her alone he demands to know. She tells him how it was their science teacher, and tells him every detail as she strokes him off, makes him kneel down and lick out that their teacher's cum under her dress. Crying a little as he does so, he asks her why, and she tells him that they could have been a perfect couple, but he insisted that she break her vows: now they're not a perfect couple, just a wimp and a slut.
And as they've leaving the grad hall later, he exchanges a glance with Bully, and understands that Bully was right: this would be the pattern of the rest of his life, letting his girl fuck all the men she wants, and being unable or unwilling to stop it or to leave.
It goes on even when the wimp and slut marries each other. It's the bully's babies she'll be having and it's his cock that'll be inside her wet cunt.
 
I've been thinking about what happens after girl let's bully's cock fall out of her mouth, temporarily satisfied, and looks over at wimp half slumped against the wall to the side. He'd been jerking himself off, and his cum was over his stomach. He sees her looking and tries to hide it.

But girl is in a mischievous mood. Somehow she feels liberated. Maybe there's a touch of meanness in her, a bit that wants to get back at wimp for not having satisfied her sexually. She hasn't cum with bully yet, but he promised her she would.

She walks over to wimp, trying to think out what to do to him. Something totally obscene, degrading, fun, and maybe funny. What should she do? In a few seconds she'd be next to him, maybe touching him, and she didn't know. Things flashed through her mind. Kissing him so that bully cum splattered on her face, and in her mouth, went to him. Spanking him like a bad little boy for jerking off and making a mess. Gathering up some of the cum on her face with her thumb, then lifting his knees up and sticking that thumb up his ass, then screwing it around while watching his eyes. She smiled thinking of that one. Then there was just taking his head, and moving his lips to her cunt, which he'd never touched with them. She hadn't gotten off today, and wimp had never got her off. But she knew the feeling because at home, in bed, she used her fingers and loved it. Then she thought, or she could make him rim her asshole, and she could use those fingers, while bully was watching.

Thinking all these things over made her chuckle. She was right up to wimp now, and he was trembling a bit looking up at her. As if he knew what might be coming. Then it occurred to her, why shouldn't she just do all those things, every single thing that flashed through her mind? She realized she could. No one and nothing would stop her.

Things were never going to be the same, that was for sure.

And do they get to fuck finally? Where and where does that take place? What does the wimp do about it?
 
And do they get to fuck finally? Where and where does that take place? What does the wimp do about it?
You're going to laugh but here's how I see it:

Girl approached wimp, with an eager, mischevous smirk, thinking of what she could do. But when she saw him there, hunched on the floor, scared, humiliated, she just melted. Crouching down, she hugged him and kissed him, forgetting for a moment about all the cum on her face. She sat down next to wimp and cradled him in her arms with a tear rolling down one cheek. Wimp found his head right smack between two breasts. He liked it there. It felt safe. He could stay there forever. Out of one eye, he could see a huge dark aureoa and an erect tit pointing out.

Then he felt something against his left side - and against his right. Looking around, he saw blue jeans on both sides and dropping down from above. Bully was standing right over him and the girl. What was he doing? Why was he dropping his pants like that? Then the cock plopped out and bounced off the top of his head, and he could see bully's hairy balls just a few inches away. He began to shake in fear again. But what was girl doing? She had taken the cock in her mouth. Now bully had grabbed her head and was fucking it hard. Wimp felt himself moving with the thrusts that bully moved, like he was nothing whatsoever. Thick ropes of drool were coming out of girl's mouth as it was fucked, and they were landing on wimp's face and dripping down his cheeks and his chin. He turned back between those two breasts where he felt safe and closed his eyes.
 
You're going to laugh but here's how I see it:

Girl approached wimp, with an eager, mischevous smirk, thinking of what she could do. But when she saw him there, hunched on the floor, scared, humiliated, she just melted. Crouching down, she hugged him and kissed him, forgetting for a moment about all the cum on her face. She sat down next to wimp and cradled him in her arms with a tear rolling down one cheek. Wimp found his head right smack between two breasts. He liked it there. It felt safe. He could stay there forever. Out of one eye, he could see a huge dark aureoa and an erect tit pointing out.

Then he felt something against his left side - and against his right. Looking around, he saw blue jeans on both sides and dropping down from above. Bully was standing right over him and the girl. What was he doing? Why was he dropping his pants like that? Then the cock plopped out and bounced off the top of his head, and he could see bully's hairy balls just a few inches away. He began to shake in fear again. But what was girl doing? She had taken the cock in her mouth. Now bully had grabbed her head and was fucking it hard. Wimp felt himself moving with the thrusts that bully moved, like he was nothing whatsoever. Thick ropes of drool were coming out of girl's mouth as it was fucked, and they were landing on wimp's face and dripping down his cheeks and his chin. He turned back between those two breasts where he felt safe and closed his eyes.

That's an interesting idea.... But ARE they going to fuck at the end?
 
Back
Top