Pole Sliders

Kinky_Sprite

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Posts
359
Ok, I'm working out this story idea for a serial story featuring some strippers who work at a club and get fucked a lot.

Names:

Chardonnay- Tall blonde with amazing curves, platinum blonde hair worn in an elegant upsweep most of the time. The oldest at 28.

Sapphire- Short thick black and beautiful- young, 19, sweet and sexy, height 5'2"

JenX- Curvy mouthy redhead, drama queen loves to stir up trouble

KitKat- the really kinky one

I had another name but it's slipping my mind... a hispanic girl

**********
edited to say

Magdalena- Magda for short
 
Last edited:
KitKat was working her shit good... gyrating on the stage in her black latex costume with the hole cut out to show her sweet little shaved pussy. She ground up against the pole and rubbed on her ever wetter cunt with her hand. There was a man in the front who's money just kept coming, and she was pretty sure she could get him in the backroom for a nice backdoor ass fucking.

KitKat loved it up the ass... just thinking about it made her rub herself harder and faster.
 
I like the idea of five kinky chicks, each with their own look, kink, and style (JenX is a great name, by the way!). It reminds me of Tarantino's "Fox Force Five." Do they fight crime in their spare time, by any chance?"

PS - the Hispanic chick could be called "Jalepeno" or "Habanero" or something like that.
 
I like the idea of five kinky chicks, each with their own look, kink, and style (JenX is a great name, by the way!). It reminds me of Tarantino's "Fox Force Five." Do they fight crime in their spare time, by any chance?"

PS - the Hispanic chick could be called "Jalepeno" or "Habanero" or something like that.

lol thanks!!!
 
Ok... somebody wrote me about this story and a character based on themselves... PM me again... I had to clear my inbox!
 
Back
Top