Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

My wife does want to see me suck another cock.....she wants us both to share one, so far it is just a fantasy but we are hoping to make it a reality. She feeds me her didlos and talks so encouraging....makes me so hot.........someday.......the real thing.

That sounds really hot!
 
Just FYI ladies, many of us were once "ain't gonna happen" guys. Five years ago if my wife had hinted I would have said, and meant, no fucking way. Then a funny thing happened when we separated. I met a very open minded sexy woman who opened my eyes to a whole world of opportunities. The funny thing is that when we first started dating we both agreed that guy/guy stuff did nothing for us. She was very bi herself and we were both into FFM threesomes but it it really hard to find a woman, who is not part of a couple, and wants to hook up with a couple for a night of no holes barred sex. We then expanded our search to include soft swap couples but again, its tough to find a couple where the guy just watches me and my girl friend have sex with his wife/girlfriend.

We also liked to roleplay a lot a sometimes when we weren't together (we lived in different cities) we would have phone sex or talk about what makes us hot and share fantasies. We loved to push the boundaries too. We talked threesomes, bondage and femdom, watersports, you name it. One night we were on the phone and we were talking about a femdom scenario. In those scenes she often talked about bringing me to a sex shop and making me pick out a strap on and telling the cashier that it was so my girlfriend could make me suck it and fuck me with it. That particular night she asked me if I would suck her strap on if it was on another person. In my mind I was picturing it on another woman while my girlfriend kissed and fooled around with her so I told her yes I would. "Even if it was on another guy?" She asked. I knew instantly where she was going and I asked her if she wanted to see me suck a guys cock.

"Yes, sort of," she responded, "I know we both said that it did nothing for us but I think in the right circumstances it could be really hot. Would you do it."

I paused and thought about it for a few moments and then responded "Yes, in the right situation I would do it." I had honestly never conciously thought about it but at that moment I had an epiphany of sorts and I realized that there wasreally nothing wrong with bisexuality. It really was a freeing moment. If you met me on the street or you knew me outside of the internet in everyday life you would never guess that I have ever had a bisexual desire.

I guess what I am saying is that ladies, your husband may give the vibe that he is an "ain't gonna happen" guy but he just may be a "in the right situation" guy. Hell, he may not even know it yet.

And guys, you may think your wife is a "that really does nothing for me" girl when secretly she is an "oh my god two guys together is so hot" girl. The key to discovery is communication.

Good advice for the ladies. I give off the not in a million years vibe too :/
 
It would be a dream cum true...to be able to suck dick at home. The biggest problem I have is always " where to hook up" most married guys cant at home. So I am not gonna stop sucking dicks but if she was on board it would make life easier!
 
Yes

It would be a dream cum true...to be able to suck dick at home. The biggest problem I have is always " where to hook up" most married guys cant at home. So I am not gonna stop sucking dicks but if she was on board it would make life easier!

My wife just won't entertain the idea of me sucking a guy's cock. She and her girlfriend once put on a show for me and her gf's husband. They did a little kissing and my conservative wife sucked her friends nipple. It was all supposedly for pretense and to excite us two guys, but I could see my wife enjoyed it. I told it was the same thing for me but she said it was just too weird, I'd love for her feed some guys cock into my mouth and then watch him fuck her.
 
That is awesome. I love the idea and stories where the husband is going down on his wife while she is getting fucked and the cock plops out and right into his mouth.

But if you were with me, I'd say, "Don't you dare touch it until I give you permission, cuck boy."

Hello Briggs. How have you been, sweetie?
 
Yes

Mine tried to set that up before we got divorced now I wish I would have done it..!! The things we miss out on because of fear of letting people know we might like it if only we tried it !
 
nothing beats a nice throbbing cock on your tongue andlips:) And being asked would be so hot
 
Would do it without being asked, I want to be naked with two men using me to make them cum over and over then release my cum as one of them finally blows me
 
Back
Top