ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybirdx said:
(nurimo!)sorry i havent relly posted yet i just got the new eminem cd


Listening to it now...


"Cleaning Out My Closet" and "Hailee's Song" are my favs...
 
nukumie ya!but white america and without me are my fav....on that cd
 
No thanks on the Eminem, at least for me. Bring out Old style Metallica and then we are talking.

Chewey
 
Chewey,

Fade to Black, man... but these kids nowadays would not understand...

Z
 
and it comes to me, in the soothing light, at the end of your tunnel, like a freight train comming your wayyyyyyyy
 
Zircon said:
Chewey,

Fade to Black, man... but these kids nowadays would not understand...

Z

Fuckin A.... Z, how did you know that is my alltime favorite song of theres. Hell, ONE was almost my wedding theme. lol.

Chewey
 
Khadgar said:
and it comes to me, in the soothing light, at the end of your tunnel, like a freight train comming your wayyyyyyyy

Now thats more like it, Damn though, starting to show my age now. lol.

Chewey
 
Chewey,

LMAO, the bride would have killed you herself especially the meaning of the song, not a choice for a wedding song...

Z
 
Zircon said:
Chewey,

LMAO, the bride would have killed you herself especially the meaning of the song, not a choice for a wedding song...

Z

Well, its not like I would have made much of a difference at this point. hehehe.

Chewey
 
metallica....i never really liked them since i'm mostly a rap person.but i did like aerosmith and twisted sister
 
To me, the saddest part is that they seem to be more popular than ever the last few years, yet there work is nowhere near as good as it used to be. Give me Ride the Lightning, Kill em all, or Master of Puppets anyday, hell , even And justice for all....

Chewey
 
yep......oh sorry!I kinda have a problem staying on one subject.except if it's on video games
 
Nah, Fade to Black and Master of Puppets, with a dash of One...

Plus add in (off the track here but what the hell) Stairway to Heaven...

Z
 
Kill em all was a good one too. That had a lot of kickass tracks , I used to use them to get pumped up for games.

Chewey
 
Alright everyone, have a good night. I have to get ready for work. See you all tommorrow.

Chewey
 
i'm a street fighter my self.if fact i'm a three time tourny champ!heh that reminds me i have another s.f tourny to enter!i need to keep my title!
 
hows this tickle you Chewie,

insomniac insomniac insomniac my soul in bloodshot eyes! insomni-omni-omni-omni-om awake in... something.


lol



i'm wrestling and boxing myself. no titles for boxing, but i'm tied as heavyweights champ. for only my level though. lol
 
WWE of course. LOL! no no, not fake pro, olympic style wrestling.
 
bleah!just giv me wwe,street fighter,shining force 2,and breath of fire and i'm happy!but feel free to throw in test draive and sonic the headghog!
 
oh! LOL videogames. RPG's, Action adventures... those are the best
 
*knoks on khadgars head like a door*hellllo!?!any bodie in there!?!LOL!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top