Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

I'll keep you posted, and let you know how the 'experience' is...:)

KCJ :cool:

I look forward to a very detailed and thorough explanation of its benefits. Pictures would help me see its effectiveness. Definitely pictures.....:devil::kiss:

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything new!

It's probably about time, and I have a curiosity to go along with the pic...

I've always thought that every girl should have a toy or two (or a few dozen), but I recently got a fleshlight. So, I'm wondering what the ladies out there think of a guy having a toy to use occasionally?

Hope everyone is staying warm out there...

attachment.php

Nothing like a good toy to keep you company on lonely nights. Enjoy it ... and tell us about it. ;) Great thread.

I've always thought that every girl should have a toy or two (or a few dozen), but I recently got a fleshlight. So, I'm wondering what the ladies out there think of a guy having a toy to use occasionally?

attachment.php

Question: how can you be single (or am I assuming) :cool:

Regarding the toy...hmm have you thought about tinga eggs?

attachment.php

I'm staying warm now that I've found this thread :cool:

Fantastic photos. Beautiful body.

And its okay for boys to have toys ;) I could think of a few games we could play with it.

Never had this fantasy until now.. But I'd really like to see you use that flesh light...

Never had this fantasy until now.. But I'd really like to see you use that flesh light...

That might be something that could be arranged ;)

Thanks for the bump...I need to put some new pics up soon.

It's been far too long since I posted something, as I haven't been getting enough quality Lit time.

I hope everyone is enjoying the warming weather, and living life to the fullest...

How is everyone doing?

As always, let me know if you have any questions or requests for me, and I'll do my best to fulfill them...

You are one incredibly sexy man! Thank you for letting me know about your thread. Just gorgeous!

Bumping up again....Awfully long time since new pics were put up! :(

It’s been a while...hope everyone is staying warm...

Attachments

• 6C944181-8C5A-4371-B5E5-D3B0DFD504C4.jpg
    6C944181-8C5A-4371-B5E5-D3B0DFD504C4.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
Back