A Masquerade To Remember (closed)

EklectikChik

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Posts
3,253
(Closed for myself and A_Man_For_You)

Grace Mansion was as exquisite as Jake had made it out to be. Cindy linked her arm with her boyfriend of 3 months and grinned, feeling also giddy. They had been invited to a a costume ball where anything went. Because of her name, a few friends had suggested Cinderella and Prince Charming, which they had both readily gone for. She liked Jake...he was sweet and funny, but their relationship had sort of remained rather casual. She wasn't sure quite what was missing because for all intensive purposes, he seemed like the perfect match. So she wasn't willing to give him up, enjoying their moments. Like tonight.

The large mansion seemed to also glitter in the moonlight. Tables were scattered across the wealth of lawn, also decorated with frothy frills. Music blared and there was food everywhere...god only knew what was waiting for them on the inside.

“This place is amazing. I swear, Luke must be filthy rich.”

“Nah, just his parents.” Jake teased, running a hand over his blue and red Prince Charming suite, the gold buttons gleaming. “And you, look beautiful tonight. Just in case I forgot to tell you that.”

Cindy giggled and patted her long blond hair which was curled and piled high on her head, ringlets framing her face. Her baby blue gown shimmered, poofing out at her narrow waist as her body synched her slender waist and pushed her breasts up high. “Why thank you. You look rather dashing yourself.”

“Are your slippers glass?” He continued to tease as he led up up the stairs that led to the front door, weaving through a variety of other interesting characters.

She laughed and gave him a coy smile, “What's under this gown is for you to find out later.”

A grin flashed, making her insides quiver gently, but not with raging passion...yet. “Oh is that so? Well then, I shall be on my best behavior so you might let me...explore...later.”

She flushed and giggled, “Sounds like a plan.” Her eyes scanned the crowds. “I'm not sure we'll ever find Luke tonight...this is going to be rough.”

He clasped her waist and pulled her closer, a glass of bubbly alcohol appearing before her face. “Drink my lady?”

“Smooth move...and thank you.”
 
Fred arrived at his friend Luke's home rather early. He had taken his harley and made the way at a rather illegal speed with some sort of tremendous noise. Luke's bal as something not to miss. Usually it wasn't Fred's style. His life in his little flat over a music club downtown was a mix of gigs with his bands and little jobs here and there to earn whatever was needed to pay the bills. Some girls here and there. At 32, he had had only one long story which ended with his heart definitely broken when she ran away with the singer of a ridiculous pop band. Fred was rather proud of his life as a real man, savage, free, doing whatever he wanted. And he was even prouder of his rock band avoiding mainstream.
The costumed bal was an occasion for him to have fun and to meet his childhood friend Luke again. In fact he knew he would see him only a dozen minutes before the other guests arrival, and then Luke would be too busy. But it was free food, free drinks, music (or something that was called music), and many sexy women to look at. Fre dhad even ended with one at the last bal, damn she seemed hot in her tiny costume but on bed she had been far more reserved ; he had showed her some tricks.
Today Fred had chosen a 20's gangster costume. Black suit (pants, shirt and jacket) with white tie (false one because he had never learned how to tie a real one) and nice shoes. A white Borsalino orned his blond hair and sunglasses hid his blue eyes. He even had a false Thompson machinegun in hand.

Fred met his friend and they had some talking about the good old times before the first guests arrived. Fred moved to the bar, took a glass of wine and watched them come in. The defile of sexy women began.
 
A few drinks and dances later, and Cindy was feeling warm. Between the crowds and the dancing, her dress was beginning to feel restricting, but she'd gotten so many compliments, it was well worth the suffering. With Jake at her side, she was pulled along as he spotted his friend. “I think I see Luke.”

With a grin, he tugged at her hand and she followed, sighing as they broke free of the crowd and the cool air refreshed her a little. “Luke my man!” Jake shouted happily. Luke was a tall, lean man, dressed in as a fireman...a sexy, exotic fireman without a shirt, which instantly made me want to grin. He was clearly very proud of his physique and other girls certainly were eying him. I stayed close to Jake's side as he introduced us. He gave me a charming grin, taking my hand and kissing it gently. “Welcome Cindy. I hope you're having fun here with Jake...I know that Prince Charming will take good care of you.” He motioned to another friend, a few yards away. “Fred over there is a regular. If you have any questions, feel free to ask him.”

I felt Jake's hand clasp my waist again, almost protectively. “Thank you. You have a lovely home. We're already having fun.”

“I hope you stay the night...no drinking and driving and plenty of rooms...” Luke winked over at Jake, giving him a knowing smile that made me flush. I giggled softly and looked away, my gaze colliding with the one he'd called Fred and felt my insides quiver, my heart doing a funny little flip of excitement and quickly looked away.
 
From my spot at the bar, I saw Luke's gesture towards him, like an introduction. I smiled at that couple he was talking to, nodding. Damn that woman was great, the princess' dress suited her so well. A shame she already had a man with her... not that I am that jealous, but he probably was.
Anyway, i caught her quick gaze at me and then away. What a shy and cute and nice move. If that wasn't a bit of teasing!

I took my glass and walked towards them, extending my hand as I came closer.
"Hi, I'm Fred. I saw Luke more or less introducing me to you, so I thought better to come and say hello. "
 
Cindy help her breath as she watched Fred approach, introducing himself. Jake was the first to shake his hand, introducing himself and then she took his hand. Pleasure shimmering up her arm and made her pulse pound. She felt herself flush, trying to control her sudden and instant attraction to this total stranger. "Cindy...a pleasure to meet you." She introduced herself.

He kept a hold of her hand a moment longer before brushing his lips to the back of her hand and let go. She fought the urge to touch where he'd kissed her, smiling in her usual friendly way. Luke had already taken off, schmoozing with the masses at his party...a girl on both arms, hanging onto his every word.

"Nice costume." Cindy added, admiring Fred's get-up. Jake readily agreed and then spotted another friend.

"I'll be right back babe..." He promised, off to say hello to another buddy.
 
Fred smiled at the compliment to his costume...

"thanks, but you two are really wonderful, making such a nice couple..."
But soon Jake was gone...

"Well, I bet someone already told you that your name really suits well your costume. It's just magnificent and I think it's rather rude from your man to abandon such a beautiful woman like you. If you agree, I may keep you company for a moment. "
As she seemed not to be against the idea, Fred went on...

"So, Cindy, at what time does your coach return to a pumpkin?"
 
She smiled sweetly. "Jake is quite the social butterfly. He'll be back before long. Thank you for keeping me company." She added, giving him a small curtsey.

She laughed at his little joke, her eyes sparkling, her soft hair tickling the sides of her bare neck where ringlets gently framed her face. "That will be up to my boyfriend...although it seems as though Luke has invited us to spend the night. So perhaps I have a little longer than the original Cinderella had. Poor girl...even forced to wear glass slippers. We've come such a long way these days in ways of modern transport and comfortable shoes."
 
"but we're still keeping those old-fashioned dresses. I might say that this one suits you perfectly, Cindy. "
leaning closer and whispering
"I dare to do the compliments when jake's away, just in case he'd be jealous... Inn fact I'd hate to have him angry, forced to fight him and thus breaking him down. Aren't you jealouse when he goes talking to those ladies?"
 
Cindy flushed, her skin tingling under his attention and praise. He was a flirt and she knew it, not taking it too seriously and yet felt herself drawn under his gaze and charming smiles.

"I'm not sure that Jake is the jealous type." She told him, keeping her voice low and then glancing in the way he was looking.

Her boyfriend was indeed in the middle of circle of women, laughing and joking and more than likely flirting. She felt a slight pang of envy because although Jake was sweet, he wasn't the most attentive boyfriend and their relationship had been undefined since things started.

"Jealous might be too strong of a word and unlike you..." She shot him a teasing grin and giggled, "I'm not in the habit of breaking people down."
 
In theoir conversation, he had guided her to the bar and offered her a new glass of champagne as hers was empty.
he followed her gaze to the circle of women with Jake.
"Let me tell you that not one of them even dares to approach your charm."

Fred had taken it as a game to flirt a bit with the so cute Cindy. he always loved to be in the company of cute girls.

After the offered glass, he went on with his walk, moving towards a more secluded area.
"First time at the manor, then? Well you should see the view from that specific balcony..."
 
Cindy glanced back at Jake, wondering if she should go. He'd asked her to stay put and she didn't want to upset him, but he certainly seemed a little busy. Fred's warm hand was gently touching her elbow, his long fingers brushing her skin and making her shiver.

"Yes, first time here...I would love to see the view, but only for a moment..." Her words trailed off as he flashed her another smile and nodded. She had a feeling he was a pro at this...a real player.
 
Fred led her to the balcony. It was at the farthest end of the large hall, and nobody was out there at the moment. A rush of fresh hair blew on them, and Fred slightly pulled her closer, realizing that her bare shoulder and arms could be a bit cold.
In front of them extended a wide landscape as the manor was built atop a small hill, and no tree had been planted in front of the balcony. The moon was above the horizon, a full moon giving everything a smooth radiance. The lights of downtown below the hill were a fire glimmering in the night. And farther there was the sea, in a different shade of deep blue with the reflection of the moon.
 
The view was spectacular and Cindy gasped with delight, smiling broadly. "Oh wow...this is beautiful."

She was well aware of his closeness and her pounding pulse. He looked dashing...but not in a prince charming sort of way. He was slicker, more dangerous and Cindy made sure to try and remain thelly proper Princess even though she wondered silently what it would be like to have him play his game of seduction. What would his lips taste like...was his touch rough or gentle.

Mentally sho shaking herself, she tried focus on thoughts of Jake. "Thank you for showing me. I'll have to show Jake the view in a little bit...too good to miss."
 
Of course she was married and loved her husband and she had to remind Fred of the Jake's existence. he smiled at her...
"Of course, this is a very romantic view, perfect for such a nice couple as you two. Let me bring you back to him."
He offered her his elbow again and walked inside, guiding Cindy through the crowd to the place where Jake was having fun telling some bad jokes in a slightly drunken tone to a circle of younger men and girls who had also drink too much.
Fred turned to Cindy and released her arm.
"Have a noice evening, Princess, and don't forget the time of the pumpkin."
He turned his back to her and went away in the crowd, taknig another glass on a tray and waving at a more than gorgeoux redhaired girl dressed in a rather short and naughty cheerleader uniform.
 
She watched him leave, feeling a little lonely all of a sudden. She missed his eyes on me, the warmth of his body when he was near her and yet they had just met. Jake was on form, laughing with the group of people, already three sheets to the wind. Cindy sighed and forced on a smile, giving him a little wave.

"Hey babe!" He exclaimed, pulling her close and giving her a long sloppy kiss that She struggled to keep up with.

"Excuse me, my Princess awaits!" He told the others and pulled her along, swaying slightly. Steadying him, she chided him softly.

"Wow there big boy...one too many for you!"

"It's okay...we can crash here." Leaning into her, he gave her a goofy grin and wiggled his brows. "Luke said upstairs, third down on the left is our room...so you best be ready Princess."

She tried not to roll her eyes. He'd probably hit the bed and fall right to sleep. "Sure thing big boy...I'll be ready for ya."

The party didn't seem as fun anymore. Jake was loud and obnoxious - which was how he got when he was drunk and Cindy seemed to search the crowds for the elusive gangster. Finally tired of his drunken jokes, she pulled away and smiled sweetly. "I'm going to bed babe...meet you upstairs, okay?"

"Suuure thing babe." Jake slurred out. "Be right up."

Not waiting on him, Cindy left him to his own thing and walked up the staircase to where the rooms were. She silently counted each door and let herself into the third on the left, impressed by the grandeur of it all. She was tired, bored, lonely and ready to get out of her dress.
 
Fre dhad talked a long moment with redhaired girl. But on the corner of his eye he made sure never to loose sight of the beautiful Cindy. Once he saw the princess look at him, intently, more or less holding her drunk man, and at that precise moment, Fred pushed himself tighter against the gorgeous redhaired... only to take a step back as soon as Cindy looked away.

As the party went on, he saw Cindy's smile gave way to boredom. And he wondered if he would be welcomed to go closer. but he knew that a drunken man could let his jealousy force fooly behaviours, and Fred didn't want to ruin Luke's party with a brawl (even when he knew he'd win).
And Cindy left. Jake seemed at first surprised, but after a baffled moment he sighed and went on joking with friends. Fred considered following the woman but... No, that would not be good. And they were a couple, he had no right to try breaking a couple of Luke's friends during Luke's party. had he?

A few drinks later, Fred moved out too. The party was getting boring. not his kind, not wild enough. He was after all not from the same world than all those rich people. So he took the stairs and went up towards the room Luke said he had resrved for him. He counted the third door n the left and opened it. A beam of light came from the hall into the dark room and he heard a noise... a breathing... there was someone inside...
 
Cindy happily wiggled out of her dress and lay the material on one of the large plush chairs. The bed was huge...four poster bed with beautiful bedding...fit for a Princess. She couldn't help but get comfortable, crawling under the blankets and sighing softly as she snuggle down. Sleep soon took over and she dozed off.

Some time later, she heard the click of the door and slowly blinked. It was dark, the room lit only by soft moonlight that filtered through the sides of the curtains that she had closed before bed. Figuring it was Jake, she yawned softly and buried herself deeper under the blankets.

Part of her wished he would just go to sleep, another part wished he would at least pull her close and make her feel special. He'd acted like a complete ass after hooking up with his friends and she was pretty sure that if that continued it would be the end of their relationship.
 
Fred moved inside the room, quiet. He silently closed the door behind him. His eyes caught a glimpse on a chair, right in the middle of a moonbeam ; yes, there laid the dress, shining, bright... a princess dress... a Cindarella dress...
A couple more steps, not turning on the light. Looking everyway. And there he saw the shape of the bed. There was someone... or something... under the sheets. Someone moving a bit. His midn was running wild, associating the dress and the person under his sheets. It seemed impossible, but... His heart began racing faster. OK, time to go for it. He had to try it.
Fred quickly took all of his clothes and underwear off. Completely naked, He stepped on the bed without a word and kneeled besides the human shape that was under the sheets...
 
Cindy lay still, hearing the rustling of clothes hit the floor and then the bed shift. She let out a soft groan and yawned, hoping that Jake would just slip under the blankets and go to sleep. Buried under the blankets, she wiggled a little and made a production of being 'tired', keeping her face hidden under the covers, her long blond hair the only thing fanned across the top of the pillow.

She felt the bed shift again and the covers move, figuring he was sliding in. She lay still, curled on her side, facing away from him and felt a hair roughened leg slowly touch hers. She bit back a groan...waiting for the drunken pass at her. A hand slid over her hip, across the soft material of her panties and then his warm breath his the top of her head as he pressed his face to her hair.
 
The blomnd hair visible on the suchion in the moonlight was comfirming that Cindy was there. Fred felt his cock react and harden. He watched her and listened to her as she yawned and was kinda more or less awaken. She was lyinf on her side, and he slid under the shhets right behind her without a word. he moved closer and closer, rest his hand on her hip, discovering her delicate panties, the only thing she was wearing. He leaned it, closer, his head lost in her hair and her sweet perfume in his nose. His other hand went to her hair and bgean combing, passing through the softness. He shifted his position a bit as his cock hardened a bit more and then grinded against her back, he had now his throbbing shaft right against her buttcheecks. His hand was moving along her thighs, along her side, on her belly, around her waist...
Fred kissed her neck, kissed her ear, nibbled at her earlobe, swaing his hips a bit against her nicely curved butt.
 
Cindy gasped softly, now wide awake and unable to escape Jake's touch. Still, something felt a little off as he ground his hard cock against her bottom and back, his breath hot on her neck as his lips moved closer. She shivered and moaned, her skin tingling to life and pressed back despite being disappointed in him...and that's all she was. She'd never had passionate feelings about Jake, which told her then and there that things wouldn't last...however, she could enjoy the evening, couldn't she?

With another soft moan, she clasped his wandering hand and slowly brought it up to her bare breasts. Instantly his large hand cupped her tit and gently squeezed it. She squirmed and sighed, trying to shift and roll over, but he kept her on her side.
 
Fred felt his hand guided to her breast and he made no resistance. He cupped the soft globe and massaged it, caressing with his fingers. And he went to play on the hardened nipple. He was throbbing real hard behind her. The way she came in his room uninvited, the way she had slid in his bed in just panties, the way she was welcoming him, all that cheating on Jake, it was really arousing. it was not the first time a woman cheated on her man with him, but he always had seen that they were feeling bad. Cindy didn't, she was completely in the moment. She was horny. And Fred was so glad with it. He smiled at the idea of the Cindarella porn-version.

Grinding himself behind her, slightly caresing his cock along her asscrack, he slid his other arm under her and went to grab her second tit, massaging and playing on it the same way.
Those breasts were just perfect. Not too flat, and not too large, just what his hands were capable of handling in the best possible way ; and so soft and sweet, firm enough. Cindy's body was heavenly.
 
Cindy gasped as his other hand took advantage of the situation and moaned softly. Her sweet little body arched, her bottom pressing more insistently against his hard on.

Reaching back she ran her hand over over hip and then slid it between their bodies to grasp his cock. Goodness he was hard! She thought to herself and squeezed him, frowning slightly. Hard and bigger than she remembered...it hadn't been that long since they'd had sex.

A little awkwardly, she caressed his length and sighed, her pussy moist and eagerly wishing he'd press himself inside of her. She wanted to feel him fill her, stretch her...make her cum.
 
Fred gasped at het touch on his cock, it was nice. Her hand felt so soft and tender. One hand kept on her breast. The other went to her thighs, pushing them open as he slid and shifted his position behind her. He felt her arch and moved to put his cock between her open thighs. He slid her panties aside...
The head of his throbbing hard shaft caressed her wet lips. He let her hand guide it, knowing she perhaps wanted to take her time. His own hand reached for her pussy and rest on it, caressing her lips, his fingers moving to play with her clit...
 
She moaned as he touched her clit, her womb clenching with pleasure and need. His lips felt like heaven on her skin, his breath hot and slightly uneven, spreading goose bumps on her flesh.

Pressing back, she wiggled and squirmed until the tip of his cock pressed against her entrance and she mewled, letting go to clasp his hip and urge him forward. She felt his teeth skim her neck as his hips pressed in and he began to push his way in. Her body arched again, trembling and breath hitched.

"OH yes...don't stop!"
 
Back
Top