brother-sister/mother-son

B

Biggdogg49

Guest
Any women have experiences with their brother or mothers? I had some with my sister and mom, and am interested in hearing the other side of it. Also those who fantasize about it.
 
Actually, I meant women with brothers or sons, but I guess I got carried away. :)
 
Mother & Son

I would also like to hear from the women out their, I have had sex with my mother and it was fantastic.
 
My Incest Fanticy

I m always fanticised for, and tried for many occasion but never get chance to be allowed with my mom. Even after my wed. i continue with my fantacy. I would like to meet the people having incest. Althoug my wife agreed to have incest with her own son if he so wants in future.
 
I used to "play around" with my brothers when we were growing up. We never had intercourse then, but there was plenty of sucking and licking and humping.
Recently, I got the great pleasure of seducing one of my brothers. It has been about 15 years since those days of our youth, but it is something I have been wanting to do all those years. I never quite forgot the excitement I felt when we were "playing around" with each other. I always wanted more but it never worked out until recently.
My brother came to visit with me for a couple of days and I was determined to seduce him. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. After alot of teasing and daring we finally made it to the real thing! It was awesome! How I loved having his big cock pumping away in my pussy.
If you want to share stories, e-mail me at blou83@hotmail.com.
I would love to hear some of your stories too.
Barbara J.
 
blou83

I for one would love to hear the "story" of how you seduced him and the details of your much anticipated seduction and "fuck" session...
 
in the family!!!!!!!

hi....great topic....when i was 13 and so was cousin.... she slept over and we started out by touching.....well we are both now 33...married to others and still find some time to experiment often... some great stoories and close to caught... email me for more... im thinking about writing a story for here....... anyone else please add your stories..... it is so hot!!!!
 
Family fun

Wow! I have had a tremendous response to my post. There are alot of people out there involved in sex with family members. I have heard mostly from men, which is good. I enjoy hearing from them, but I would love to hear from some of the women too; sisters, moms, daughters, aunts. If you have had a sexual experience with your brother, dad, uncle, aunt, cousin, etc and would like to share the experience, email me at blou83@hotmail.com. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Barbara J.
 
Brother - Sister Love

I was fortunate enough to have a long and loving sexual relationship with my darling younger sister that continued until shortly before she died from brain cancer at a very young age. I still miss her desperately.

There are some really great stories pertaining to this subject in the "Stories" section of Literotica for those who are unfamiliar with other sections of this great site.

SlyFox
 
Ever since I can remember my dad and I fucked. I can remember playing "ride the pole" when I was still in grade school. This continued even after I started having sex with guys in high school and even a couple of times after I got married. In fact I remember him finishing up taking me from behind (over the clothes hamper yet!) while my husband was pulling into the driveway. After Daddy left my husband wanted to fool around and I remember him saying that I must be really ready for him, as I was wet wet wet. (Yeag, with Dad's cum)

A lot is said about how incest is harmful to people, especially girls. But I have to say that it was an absolutely wonderful, pleasurable, loving experience and I wouldn't undo any of it. My Dad has passed on now, but he and I enjoyed many hours of pleasure exploring each other's bodies.
 
Incest fantasies

I've often fantacized about daddy/daughter incest, though I'm not sure if I'd ever be game enough to actually do it. It's something that has gotten me horny ever since I was about 11 or 12 and first thought about it. It's the one fantasy that's never gotten old. I'd love to hear real stories, and for anyone who'd be kind enough to email them to me at loverforyou2002@hotmail.com, I'd certainly make it worth your while...
 
okay, what I gotta say is, that's just wrong. o_O Do I have fantasies about father/daughter relationships? Of course I do, I'd be lying to say that I don't! But would I ever act upon them as many claim to have here? No. Personally, I think that's beyond the bounds of anything. Its nice for a fantasy, but not for reality.
 
Just plain wrong???

Zidane said:
okay, what I gotta say is, that's just wrong. ...I think that's beyond the bounds of anything. Its nice for a fantasy, but not for reality.

"Wrong", like beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you are certainly entitled to your opinion and the right to express it - especially within a forum like this.

Having said that, I must disagree with you to a certain extent. I believe that it is "wrong" only in the event that force or corercion is used against an unwilling or "weaker" participant. This would obviously apply if an older person uses their superior position (i.e. as in a "person in a position of trust" - parent, teacher, minister, etc.) to satisfy their OWN needs and desires without regard to the total wellbeing of the other person - both physically and psychologically. This is especially true if the "other person" is a child in a dependent position to the perpertrator. That, in my opinion is "child rape" and should be condemed regardless of the relationship factor.

However, having studied this phenominon professionally for many years, I have come to the conclusion that sexual activity between consenting peers (siblings/cousins of similar ages,etc.) and between adults (and some cultures ascribe adulthood to persons as young as 13) to be no more harmful, wrong or immoral than any other sexual practices.

As I said, it's all in the eye of the beholder...

SlyFox
 
ZIDANE: Obviously we don't agree. As I've already written, my relationship with my father was a wonderful thing. From the time I was very young he taught me that people were sexual beings. He pleasured me beyond belief (I can barely type these words as I am shaking just remembering how good he made me feel....and how absolutely horny I am remembering his touch and his lovemaking).

It was not hurtful to me one bit, physically or emotionally. He was not a controlling man and did not stop me from dating (and having sex with) boys when I got to Jr. High/High School age. He never, ever was forceful - in fact sometimes when he was tired I had to sweettalk him to get him to make love to me. I really was the kid who begged "Fuck me Daddy".

I talk about Dad and I "fucking" and it was - in the best, best sense of the word. But really he was making love to me. Having him deep inside me, stroking and caressing me, shooting his (always really hot) cum inside me was something I wouldn't trade for anything.

I think there are a couple of problems people have with father/daughter (or mother/son or father/son or whatever) love: one is that sometimes it IS forceful and hurtful to the younger person (but let's remember it doesn't HAVE to be). But, more than that, what society does to kids surrounding sex (any kind of sex) probably destroys them far, far more than the lovemaking.

Just my $.02!
 
Sly Fox +++

I agree with Sly Fox. Are some of you the people that have been posting in the story idea area? In the Feeling up older sister and Incest with older sisters threads? Great going many of us have had incest experience with a sister or brother. Even here there is the forbidden and people stay cloaked rather than reveal their user name.
 
Re: Sly Fox +++

Unregistered said:
I agree with Sly Fox. Are some of you the people that have been posting in the story idea area? In the Feeling up older sister and Incest with older sisters threads? Great going many of us have had incest experience with a sister or brother. Even here there is the forbidden and people stay cloaked rather than reveal their user name.

Thank you for your support (as those little ol' winemakers Bartels and James used to say:) ). But I do have a problem with that last sentence of your's since you posted as "UNREGISTERED" yourself!

SlyFox
 
Well I don't quite agree with you and your 'many' years of 'study' on this fox. (study indeed....)
But the thought of fucking your own blood, fucking something that was a part of you, something that was you, something that still is you, is just appalling. And personally, even though I'm not religious, I still hold this view that it is wrong. Esp. at and early age as you say you did it (aimed at Unregistered). This is just my opinion and I'm sure not a single person here will agree with me, but then again, just shows how in the minority my view is shortly becoming. Before anyone knows it, sex with any family member will be appropriate any time of day! >_<
 
Study of Incest

Zidane said:
Well I don't quite agree with you and your 'many' years of 'study' on this fox. (study indeed....)

As a matter of fact, Zidane, it was study. It was an integral part of the dissertation that earned me a PhD and led to a profession as a therapist specializing in alternative sexual lifestyles counseling.

...just shows how in the minority my view is shortly becoming.

Actually I don't think your view will become the "minority" any time soon - at least not in our Puritanical (whether religious or not) culture. My only agrument with your position is that the practice of incest (I prefer the term "Intra-family") is universally wrong . I, obviously, don't believe that it necessarily is.

As I said in my earlier post, you have an absolute right to your opinion - just as I do. And I will "fight to the death" (figuratively speaking ;) ) your right to express it - here or anywhere else...

SlyFox
 
so I'm assuming you've participated in Incest? Well that's probably one way to change a person's mind. ha ha.
Well regardless, it will not be with my children when I have them.
 
As a matter of fact...

Zidane said:
so I'm assuming you've participated in Incest? Well that's probably one way to change a person's mind. ha ha.
Well regardless, it will not be with my children when I have them.

Well, you know what they say about "assume"? "It makes an ass of u and me" ;). But, actually, your assumption is a correct one and, in fact, was a very powerful impetus that led to my choice of post graduate study. It was not with my children, however, but with my dearly loved and sadly departed younger sister. I admit that, like you, I have had "fantasies" about other members of my family - particularly my beautiful and sensuous daughter and her equally beautiful daughter (both of whom are adults of course). But that's all it will ever be - fantasies - since their view on the subject is very similar to yours - Or, as they express it - "Oh, YUCK!!!"

SlyFox
 
I'm sorry for your sister Fox. I am. But it still doesn't justify doing it. Besides the erotic pleasure in doing it, why would you? Can't find a woman outside of your bloodline that you had to look within the family? (sorry, didn't mean that to sound harsh and I'm sure I'll get a couple hate mails over this.)
 
Keep it on the same level.

As someone who has observed from the sidelines and followed the discourse of zidane and sly fox in silence I feel I need to comment.
I tend to agree more with the view of zidane. I was not forced but did have a one time occurance with my mother. I enjoyed it beyond my wildest dreams. I was 15 at the time and learned things that put me years ahead of my peers. I would have done it again. But circumstances prevented it.
In later years, I looked at it from a more clinical detached eye and my fond memories were tinged with the reality of what changed in the mother son relationship.
All in all though I am still glad it happened. However, I must say that I have raised a daughter (now an adult) and never fantasized or in any way thought of her in a sexual context.

Some of her college friends did seem really hot though. ;)

The only other comment I would like to make is sly fox is keeping the difference of opinion on a high level and being civil. Zindane you seem to edging toward personal attacks.

Let the exchange go on. But keep it professional.



PZ;)
 
Back
Top