Mom enjoys son using her panties....

lemmesee

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Posts
2,339
Mom finds her semen-encrusted panties in her clothes hamper....since son is the only male household resident, she knows to whom the semen belongs....and she's aroused by the thought that she's sexually appealing to her son, so much so that he elects to masturbate and ejaculate into her panties....to let him know this is okay, and to invite him to continue, she places five freshly-washed pair of her various color see-thru bikini panties in his top dresser drawer....
 
me and my stepmom's panties....

I have enjoyed the pleasure of my stepmoms panties for many years..I still take her panties and make my white art work..She has know for years and i think she leaves her panties just for my pleasure..Love taboo play..
 
....to let him know this is okay, and to invite him to continue, she places five freshly-washed pair of her various color see-thru bikini panties in his top dresser drawer....

Why freshly washed? My fiancé enjoys my panties a lot. He's came in them on several occasions (and I've oftentimes worn them while there's a fresh load there!), and he enjoys the smell of my pussy on already worn ones!
 
I had a hot erotic night...

Hello there...For the past few weeks i have been hanging with a woman 24 years older than me..Im 39 so do the math..Anyway,,She;s very hot and loves to be erotic and loves kinky sex..Well last night we did some taboo mother son roleplay and she had me fuck her with her panties in my mouth..It was so fucking hot and she was saying things like "cum in moms pussy and fill me deep"..All in all it was so hot and she wants more..Enjoy..
 
So cool you know how hot older women can be. I'm 40 and my mom is 67. We've been having hot sex for several years now and I sure as hell don't need anyone else! Best sex I ever had.
 
me and my stepmom's panties....

I love going in my room and jerking off with my stepmoms panties and leaving the door open enough for her to see...As i have her silk panties wrapped around my hard base i cummm hard and then i lick off my own sweet juice...Then put them back in the hamper...Taboo rocks..kay parker is the best...
 
I love going in my room and jerking off with my stepmoms panties and leaving the door open enough for her to see...As i have her silk panties wrapped around my hard base i cummm hard and then i lick off my own sweet juice...Then put them back in the hamper...Taboo rocks..kay parker is the best...

I totally agree with you. I used to jerk off and sniff my moms panties all the time. I also used my aunts cousins even my sister in laws. I've even taken panties while working at peoples houses, that was fucking hot. I don't have any access to panties now, unless my cousin visits a few times a year. Would be hot to get a few sweet smelling panties and stroke our cocks and instead of licking your own cum off your fingers you can take mine right from my cock.
 
panties

I've been stroking my big cock with my mother's panties, while wearing her brassiere for years now. I love the raunchy smell of her panties too, so I usually have a pair of dirty panties, with the gusset right under my nostrils while I'm pumping my hot prick. Usually I angle my knob towards my stomach, so that when I shoot my load, I can scoop up my hot JIZZ with my finger and lick it up.
 
Back
Top