ice cock anyone?

ritasboss

Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Posts
33
my wife and I were playing one night and I got a tubular shaped plastic freezer ice substitute like used for putting in cooler rather than cubes.

I rubbed in on her nipples and clit which she really loved and joked I was gonna slide it in her. she said do it so I did.

one hot screaming orgasm followed then she had to stop.

we have used it several times since with the same results. she thinks it's because it shrinks the blood vessels and causes it to be more intense. doesn't matter why to me as I just like the result.

we tried freezing a condom full of water for a larger toy but she said the ice through the thin condom was too intense. we went back to the tube.

you should try it sometime.

ps my mother-in-law liked it too!
 
my husband and I did this the other night, except with a popsicle. He used it until it was mostly melted then had me eat it while he licked the wet mess from me. Have to say, it was rather intense.
 
I heard that freezing the condom and putting it over the erect penis also worked very well (never tried it myself though), but of course you would have to be able to stay hard despite the cold condom. But I think it's worth a try :)
 
Makes ya wonder if putting a vibrator in the freezer for an hour or so would so the trick also? Would the vibes+cold make it even better?
 
there is a *glass dildo* that you can buy on the internet...tips! experiment!

things needed!
glass dildo
ice water! *yes with ice!* :)
hot water *not boiling just hotish!*
willing recipient(s)

insert the glass into cold water then play then repeat with hot water, some like cold more then hot some like both because of the *hot/cold* rotation sensation!
 
ice cock anyone?

we tried freezing a condom full of water for a larger toy but she said the ice through the thin condom was too intense. we went back to the tube.

you should try it sometime.
Been there, done that. Ditched the condom after the cockcicle was hard. It's better to let it melt. More fun.
 
This takes the concept of being "cold-cocked" to a whole new level.
 
Haven't played with anything as big as the OP, but I have played around with ice cubes in my pussy. Funnily enough it wasn't as cold as I had thought it would be and I quite liked it. I thought the hotness of the flesh melted the ice quite quickly though. I would definitely like to play around with this some more and see what happens, especially after hearing other women having a lot of fun with it :)
 
Last edited:
I've used ice before, and I love it. I love ice cubes melting inside of me. I will def have to try the tube idea, though....
 
This reminds me of the first time I jacked off. I had read that ice could be arousing on the balls. So I got some ice cubes and put them in a baggie and put them under my balls. I watched my dick throb harder and harder as it moved on its own...sooner or later I exploded in cum on myself. So the first time I jacked off, I guess I technically didn't stroke anything!

Have also sucked on an ice cube before giving oral on a woman - that'll get you a quick powerful orgasm.
 
When the weather is really hot and steamy, my wife likes ice cubes on her nipples and her clit. It really makes her squirm. I've never really tried ice on me, but it's on the list now that the weather is warm.
 
I found this the other day:



I am rather curious to hear what that would be like ;)
It looks like fun, and can be made to your own specifications!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
we tried this when we first started experimenting. neither my wife or mother-in-law could handle the ice through the thin latex. what we have used with best results is plastic tubes apporox 8 inches x 1-1-1/2 inches that we purchased at the local walmart dept store in the ice substitute section. one we have is smooth and 2 have raised numbered graduation bars on the outside.

my wife loves the second one though my mother-in-law has no preference. my wife likes to fuck it for much longer that my m-i-l who cums almost instantly when penetrated.

you are welcome to try the paper towel tube method as it is pretty cheap and no big loss if it doesn't work ..........that is other than your partners as well as your pleasure.
 
A lady that I was dating liked to put ice cubes in her mouth while sucking me and it was quite intense, gave me really intense orgasms. I used an orange popsicle in her one night and she loved it, gave her a really quick, hard orgasm then we both shared licking the popsicle. Tasted really good mixed with her juices.
 
I surprised a girl I was dating with this once. We were playing a sex board game and I drew a card that said to go to the freezer and suck on an ice cube, then come back and do oral without telling her. Her curiosity was definitely piqued, and when my tongue hit that pussy it wasn't 20 seconds til she came.

Coincidentally, the first time I masturbated, I put a baggie with ice cubes under my balls. Without stroking, I just enjoyed the blood rush til I shot cum straight up in the air.
 
You can also get a Clone-A-Willy kit and just fill the mold with water instead of silicone, and that way you really will have an ice cock.
 
Back
Top