I am Spell bound [Closed to lmcms]

-Trey smiled.-"It will be ok if anything else I will find another source of work."-he chuckled.-"The ware house will do."
 
Clarissa graced him with a fond smile, "I'm sure you know what your doing and you did say you needed practice. My life will never be one of peace we both know that so we most both practice our strengths."
 
-Trey looked to her.-"Hey, come on now....sure you have demons after you but...no one had peaceful day like that. Things happen....I am here though at least your not alone."
 
She reached over and placed her hand on his feeling the electrical tingle once more when skin touched skin. "Do you feel that Trey? I feel it everytime I touch since the very first. What is it?"
 
-Trey looked to her.-"I am unsure actually....not sure at all."-he said looking to there hands.-
 
Clarissa looked at him in earnist, "But you feel it too?" Her eyes watched him closely waiting for his reply.
 
-Trey nods and looked to her eyes.-"Every time we touch.....I get this feeling."-he said as he leaned in and looked to her eyes.-"Like a spark."
 
Clarissa nodded "Me too it's like my whole body is coming to life." She leaned forward and boldly pressed a light kiss to his lips.
 
-Trey smiled and kissed her back gently holding her hands. Trey felt that electric charge again and he held her close in the kiss.-
 
Clarissa moved closer deepening the kiss and moaning softly. It was amazing how she felt when she was in contact with him, she had never felt anything like it before.
 
-Trey groaned and held her close in the kiss. His hands held her back gently roaming over it and his tongue ran from his lips on to her own asking for entrance as he began playing with her tongue.-
 
Clairissa allowed his tonuge entrance and sucked lightly upon it as she straddled his lap. She pressed close to him needing there to be no space between their bodies.
 
-Trey kissed her passionately his tongue slipping in to her mouth. Trey gently ran his hands over her back to her as almost making a grinding motion when his hands were just feeling around. Trey broke the kiss looking to her eyes.-"This is Amazing...the feeling is ...."-He locked her lips once more and slipped his tongue back in her mouth.-
 
Clarissa moaned as he kissed her again without mercy, he wasn't just kissing her he was consuming her and she was willingly let him. She clung to his shoulder and her hips rocked against his setting off a new sensation that had her gasping in shock and pleasure.
 
-Trey felt him self light up like a Christmas tree or town square. It was amazing he just broke the kiss and blushed.-"Do you want to continue...maybe in my room."-he said blushing?"
 
Clarissa nodded eagerly not aware of anything at the moment but being with this man as fast as possible for as long as possible. Her body was on fire for his, needing his touch, his claim.
 
-Picking her up he carried her to the bed and laid her down. Trey blushed the wanton of her body amazed him and he guessed why. Trey began to nip over her neck and slowly took off his shirt.-"Your skin is so smooth and smells so good."-trey said and bit her neck lightly.-
 
Clarissa gasped as he picked her up and carried her to his room. As soon as his shirt left his body her hands where rubbing against bare skin. When he nipped her neck her whole body arched in the pleasure that shot through her body and she pressed closer needing more of him.
 
-Trey traced his lips over her neck and nipped them lightly again. His lips kissed her neck down over her body and removes her shirt and bra. Inch by inch Trey kissed over her breasts and sucked gently on her breasts.-
 
Clarissa arched pressing her breast more firmly to him. Her finger laced in her hair holding him to her. "Trey it's so good please don't stop. Oh God Trey." she moaned.
 
-Trey removed her shorts and panties his fingers caressing her inner thighs close to her pussy his lips held sucking on each breast before slowly licking down her stomach.-
 
Back
Top