Hell in Chaos (Closed)

It wasn't easy for Raylee to absorb all the demons cum this time, although her body certainly did try. This time while she slept, she was learning things about the demon world. Mostly through the imps eyes and how they are loyal to their Master and some envy him as well. The one came into her the most wanted to see their Master grow and become ruler. However, all those were little things about the imps desires and their devotion to this world. Some live in fear of their Masters while others enjoy what they do.. Perhaps a little too much in her eyes.

Through the visions she did manage to get a glimpse of a few other demons that reside here in the dark realm. The hellhounds caught her attention the most as they were beautiful creatures to her, a beauty that she would have never seen when she was an angel. Though her darker desires saw them as if they were any other animal that lived on earth. However, there were other demons out there as well that were far less forgiving and in the dreams she could have sworn one was looking right at her.

It was a demon of shadows of which she didn't see his true form, yet those eyes were looking straight at her. Gran'zel could feel her curl up tighter in a subconscious fear as she held onto him tighter than seconds ago. She felt trapped within the dream as the world grew darker around her and sensations kept teasing her skin. There were too many sensations that overwhelmed her, yet none were of pain and were meant to arouse her.

Although, when she was at her weakest, that trap grew more intense when her angel aspects kicked in and her halo glowed brightly, pulsing with her racing heart. In the visions she saw other angels surrounding her and they were not very friendly to her. Within the darkness of the dream, She was a pure angel again with her feathered wings and these angels were shredding them. Raylee couldn't tell if it was reality or dream as it all felt very real to her and she actually felt the pain those angels were causing her.

At one point through the dreams, Raylee physically reached for the dagger and held it with a death grip as it started to glow a bright red. She had no control of the direction it focused on as she is still sleeping, although dagger acted like it did with the imp, ready to strike at the threat it is seeking.
 
He wasn't sure what she was dreaming of, so he just watched his queen sleep. He frowned for a moment when she pulled the dagger and held it tightly. He shook his head for a moment, letting her be for the time being. If she wanted to share when she awok, he would let her.

Moving from the bed, Gran'zel noticed the curtains had been drawn aside in front of what turned out to be a large balcony off of their room. Day and night really had no meaning, as it was always bright from the glow of the lake of fire. He moved out to the balcony, leaning against the railing as he looked out over the lake. The view didn't change much from when he had lived in the cave, merely giving him something to lean on as he watched his imps play with the souls.

The thought of exploring the castle had crossed his mind, but that was something he felt was better done with Raylee. So he stayed on the balcony, content to watch the activity of the lake until she woke up. Perhaps a visit to the human world could cheer her up, finding some sort of trouble to cause.
 
The dream continued to torment her and soon those angels vanished into the darkness. She can feel those eyes watching her from somewhere and they frightened her. A couple of times she tried to call out for Gran'zel, trying to find him and yet his name vanished into the darkness as well.

Raylee suddenly felt lost and alone as a voice started to whisper in the darkness. Filling her with doubts and lies while trying to coax her to follow the voice, assuring her that he will protect her. At first Raylee resisted and didn't want to believe these things she heard, knowing deep down that she isn't alone. However, that feeling soon filled with doubt.

Physically the dagger sensed the threat growing stronger and the red pulse on it grew just as strong. A soft, black suede blindfold molded to Raylee's eyes while she began sitting up on the bed. Tilting her head slightly as though she is listening for something in the distance. Acting like she is about to go on a hunt.

In the dream a faint light trailed through the darkness into some unknown direction. It wasn't bright enough for her see around her, though it was enough to follow it. Thinking that perhaps it led to a way out of this place, Raylee started to follow it.

The dream she was going much slower and on foot while following the voice and the trail. In the room she took a few steps towards the balcony with the dagger in hand. Within seconds she took off flying with the dagger leading the way.
 
There was a noise behind him, but it was faint. It could have been the shifting of the bed from Raylee's movements as she got up from the bed or just her footfalls on the floor. Either way, it was enough to get him to turn around. The demon raised an eyeridge for a moment seeing her walk towards him with the dagger.

"My queen?"

The blindfold over her eyes kept him from actually telling if she was still asleep or wide awake. Either way, she didn't seem to respond to his question. He probably should have been worried about what was happening, but he was more intrigued instead. It seemed every new moment with her was full of surprises.

He didn't try to stop her as she took off from the balcony. Instead, he simply spread his wings and followed after her. Below them, several of the imps pointed up at them before cackling as they tried to follow after the two of them. The lake of fire was vast, but it soon gave way to solid rock as the caves took on a much darker state.
 
The whispering voice was calm and smooth as silk while it called to her and the faint light had her going deeper into the caves. The entire time she flew, there were conflicting feelings building. The subconscious feeling that she is being followed along with the protection of the dagger. It all warred with the dream and how it made her felt.

Eventually the faint trail had came to an end and she stopped flying to land on what felt like soot under her feet. Yet she couldn't see anything within the darkness of the dream.

"Release me...."

She whispered into the shadowy mist that surrounded them, not even the dagger could pick out its target. In her mind she fell to her knees begging this demon to release her. Yet that became another battle, between the dagger and her instincts to defend herself, she remained guarded.

"RELEASE ME!"

She demanded this time without any hesitation and finally the dagger focused in on the target. Although it wasn't easy for it to keep track of the creatures movements as it faded into smoke again. It clearly didn't like Gran'zel appearing in behind her and it proceeded to darken the cavern more. So much so that her bright halo could barely be seen, intending to blind Gran'zel.

Raylee didn't stand against this demon as it is stronger and quicker than she is while he kept her mind trapped. She yelled out into the darkness again and demanded to be released. Only now her tone cracked with fear as the voice in her dream laughed. Then she felt something grabbing her wrist in an attempt to make her drop the dagger.
 
Gran'zel landed a little bit behind Raylee, not wanting to crowd her. He did not like what was going on with his queen, and tried to think of someway to stop what was happening. His eyes narrowed a bit when he caught sight of Razul, trying to obscure himself with the darkness. Razul was a bit more powerful than him at the moment, and quite possibly Raylee for the time being.

Figuring that Razul was after the dagger right now, Gran'zel knew he had to keep it away from the more powerful demon. As the room began to darken, causing the halo to brighten, the fire demon lifted his hand up to shield off the brightness so he could see.

"Razul! Leave her. NoW!

As Gran'zel spoke, his free hand began to trace bright firey runes in the air beside him. The fire demon knew he probably wouldn't do much more than give the shadow demon a headache with a direct attack. An indirect attack would more likely be the better method at the point in time.

A fireball was slowly forming beside the runes, growing larger by the second. As the fireball grew, so did the light it gave off, fighting back against the encroaching darkness. When it was nearly as big as the fire demon, he formed a fist and punched the fireball towards the darkness. However instead of going directly at Razul, it veered towards the rocky ceiling above the shadow demon.

The rock ceiling exploded as the fireball found a deep crack to go into before exploding. Heavy rocks rained down in the area where Razul was as Gran'zel moved forward towards Raylee. He grabbed around her waist and her out stretched arm, leaping backwards to avoid the raining rocks.
 
The shadow demon made it difficult for Raylee to find her way through the darkness of the dream. There was a war between what the dream made her see versus what the dagger desired her to do. Even then the dagger kept losing its target and it would burn the demons hand when it was touched.

Although through the darkness of the dream, Raylee heard the voice of her King and she began running towards his voice. Sadly his voice didn't last very long and only became a fading echo. Soon enough she felt the energy of him casting his spell and say the trail again. Which she began to run towards, knowing that it is him protecting her.

That energy gave her something to focus on though and soon enough she felt something grabbing and pulling her away. At first she didn't know what it was and did struggle to break free. However, it is also what woke her up as the walls came crashing down. The dagger was still glowing, indicating the demon still lived, only stunned enough to break its hold on her.

It was then she realized whose arms were wrapped around her and that he brought her out to safety. For now the threat is gone, despite what the dagger is trying to tell them. Raylee didn't know if the threat is really gone or not as she put the dagger back into its sheath. The swede blindfold didn't leave her eyes just yet, though she did turn to face Gran'zel, burying her face against his chest.

"I couldn't wake up... I tried to find my way out, but it was nothing but darkness. His voice led me to him.. I didn't want to follow it... I had no choice..."

She felt as though she had done something wrong, though she didn't know exactly what she did, it felt wrong. Perhaps it was the feeling of not having any control, or the lies that Razul fed her. Deep down she can still hear those lies, filling her heart with doubt and after this, almost believing that she is weak.

"He wouldn't release from the dream."
 
He was quiet as she rested her head against his chest, stroking her head gently. Listening to her words, he could only imagine what she was going through. Of course, he had expected something like this to happen, just not quite this soon. He hated to say it, but Bazul was correct about her current state.

"It's over now. For now at least. Let's go home."

He let her remain leaning against him for a little longer before pulling her back gently. Even though he knew she could fly on her own, he figured she was still shook up from the whole experience. He picked her up in his arms, holding her before flying back towards the castle with her. He let her down gently once they reached the balcony.

He kissed her lightly for a moment before shaking his head lightly.

"Bazul was right in a sense. As you are, you are weak. However you do have the strength within you to stand up to him or anyone else. We just have to work to bring that out."
 
She frowned and looked down as he admitted she's weak. The rest of what he said did bring a faint smile, though it didn't last. The idea of being that weak was upsetting to her.

"I never had to protect my dreams though. I am strong when I need to be. Something threatened me and I had to find that threat."

She turned to look in the direction they came and started to process the experience. In some ways learning from it to better herself next time something threatens her again.

"I didn't mean to panic in there. It's just the first time someone invaded my dreams. Who knows how much of my memories he gained. I was an open book to him."

With a sigh she took the dagger out to look at it, recalling how it felt to her. It's need to take that demons life and how grew hot in her hand when it burned the demon.

"I think this dagger protects me somehow. It burned that demon when he tried to take it. I think it is what caused that trail I saw in the dream, guiding me to the threat. It's never done anything like that before."
 
He nodded softly for a moment, listening to her voice her trouble once more. It wasn't surprising to him over what happened, as demons always had some nasty trick to try and gain an edge over everyone else.

"This dagger is going to be your protect down here. Well, anywhere you are going to be. This is probably not going to be the last time something like this will happen to you. Believe me, I've had worse done to me."

He kissed her lightly for a moment on her forehead before moving away, placing his hands on the balcony railing. He looked over over the lake as he spoke once more.

"I know a demoness who can train you in what you need to know to survive. Fighting skills, expanding your maical prowess, anything else she can think of. I would say the sooner the better."

He smiled for a moment before turning to face her.

"However, I think a little trip to relax in the human realm would be in order though. What do you think?"
 
"I would like that very much."

She smiled while answering both of his suggestions, loving the idea of having someone to train under. Though idea of going to the human realm sounded wonderful right now.

"May we go somewhere to watch a sunset? It's been a while since I've got to enjoy one. Plus I like the night life."

She didn't know if he had some other reason for going to the human realm. Yet she wasn't going to question him, just feeling the fresh air is good enough for her. Being in this realm was so far out of her element and she didn't safe. Which made getting anymore rest impossible.

Glancing over to look at him and giving a playful smile, thinking he might have some favorite places of his own.

"I'll even let you surprise me of where you take me."
 
He smiled for a moment hearing her accept his offer of going to the human realm. He did leave out that there could be the chance of them getting attacked there as well, so she wouldn't back down or anything. After all, he needed her to be strong and face whatever came their way.

"Of course. I think I might have a place in mind you might like."

He took one of her hands in his as he lifted the other hand into the air in front of them. Making a downward motion with one finger, a black portal seemed to getting ripped open in front of them, waiting for them to step through.

On the other side of the portal, they stepped out onto a pristine white beach. It was nestled into a little cove that was surrounded on three sides by a very large cliff face. A few palm trees were growing in the cove, the ocean water lapping gently at the edge of the small beach. And as she wished, it was nearing sunset with the Sun almost touching the horizon. The clouds were colored a soft hue of purple from the sun's rays.

"Your sunset my queen."
 
There was always something about the ocean that called to her at times she wished she could turn into a mermaid. Or at the very least, swim in the depths of the water as they do. Even angels and demons have their limits when it comes to water, most demons can't even cross over running water. Where angels tend to float above the water and rare go into it.

"It's beautiful out here! I haven't been here before."

She stood there for a few moments just soaking in the beauty he brought her too. After another moment she crept up the water and let it roll over her feet. With Raylee however, she seemed to not fear it as most demons would and her feet were sinking into the sand.

She had no doubt that she could most likely float above it if she wanted to, though it would be something she would have to focus on. Where it would just come natural to her at any other given time. For now, she decided to just enjoy the spot that she's in and not venture too far out into the water. The biggest reason being is that she didn't know how to swim, never had to learn and never thought to take that chance.

Though she turned around with a completely off topic thought, something that she noticed back in his realm with Razul. It didn't bother her at the time, yet now that she is more calm and thinking rationally, it made her wonder now.

"If you are the ruler and call yourself King... Why did you have to attack that shadow demon? He even felt stronger than you, his energy was overpowering, so much so that It was difficult to sense you. Why is that? Shouldn't you be the strongest of demons?"

Raylee honestly didn't know much about how the demon world works. She knew of Lucifer and the basics of the realm, yet she didn't get involved with the details. At one point she heard rumors of Lucifer disappearing, however she never bothered to look into it. After all, that wasn't her area of expertise and had nothing to do with her tasks in the human realm.

While she asked her questions, she pulled out the dagger and dipped in the water to cleanse gems. Even the dagger needed to be refueled of its energy source and she discovered that ocean water is the best at doing that. Smiling as it started to glow from the last bit of sun shining over the water.

"Is that why you need me? To become stronger than they are?"
 
The fire demon had never really been fond of water, but one of the reasons he came here often was to be alone. As Raylee went to enjoy the water, he found a rock a few feet from the water and sat down.

"Those are excellent questions to ask my queen, so i will answer them to the best I can. Though you might be a little disappointed with the answers."

He took a moment to strecth his wings out wide before pulling them back behind him. His tail lashed slowly back and forth in the sand, brushing up lines.

"Technically I am really only king of that little area around the lake of fire. There are many areas of Hell, each one with some self-proclaimed king. Normally we wouldn't have much contacted with the other demons, but times have changed recently."

He looked out over the water for a few moments before continuing to speak.

"I don't know how much Heaven has kept abreast of things, but Lucifer decided to take a vaction awhile back. Well, that was the rumors in Hell. That was five years ago."

He leaned down for a moment, picking up a handful of sand before slowly letting the grains run through his digits.

"Ultimately, Hell has turned into a free-for-all brawl to see who can end up as the Ruler of Hell. There have been a handful who managed to take the throne, but they didn't have the power to stay there. Until some semblance of order is returned, even I fear for my life."
 
She frowned slightly while listening to his answers, although it did explain quite a bit in return. From what little she has been with him, he didn't seem to be the big guy in control of things. Sure the imps obeyed him and some wished to see him sitting on the throne. However, they were just imps and obeyed all demons that were higher ranking.

She then smiled as it did not matter too much of his ranking, she chose to accept his offer, which meant she accepted him. Casting a light anchoring spell on the dagger, making certain it will not move from its spot. Raylee stood back up with the bottom portion of her dress wet while she walked towards him.

"How can I be disappointed in your ranking when I am just a mere servant myself. My ranking isn't the lowest among the angels, although it feels like it is at times. I can not judge you with where you stand in the realms."

Shifting the skirt portion out of the way while she proceeded to straddle over his lap and kiss him lightly.

"I don't much about what is happening in your realm only rumors and hearsay. I never kept up with the news personally. However, I will try and help you gain rankings in your realm. I have no idea what I can do, but perhaps together we create some kind of ruling. That is what you want isn't it?"
 
He was a little relieved that she didn't make some sort of judgement about him at being so low. He didn't say anything as she walked over to him, straddling his lap. He placed his hands on her thighs as he returned the kiss for a moment.

"Yes, you could say that is what I wanted. I doubted I would be able to go far by myself. However, together we can rise to much greater hieghts. Becoming the King of Hell is a pipe dream, but we shall see what comes."

He shifted his wings forward, wrapping them around her as he looked at her in the dying light. His hands squeezed her thighs, his claws gently pressing into the material of her dress.

"We will go as high as we can before we fall.."

He grinned before leaning forward and grasping her bottom lip between his teeth. He gnawing on the delicate flesh for a few moments before pulling her lip out a little and releasing it.
 
Raylee blushed a bit when the attention he gave sparked her desires, causing her to whimper ever so slightly. Deep down she knew she shouldn't be having these feelings. There is some innocence that still lingers in her core wanted this to be wrong... Needed it to be wrong.

However, when his claws lightly dug into her thighs and how he teased her lower lip... That desire became very clear to her. Her legs tensed around his as though she is trying to hide herself. Only to remind herself that it was her choice to crawl into into his lap like this. What did she expect? That he wouldn't touch her?

“What... Do you need to do to climb those ranks? And what can I do to help you?”

She reached up, still a bit shy in touching him as it is still new to her to have a mate. Lightly ran her fingers through his dark hair, admiring at how silky it actually is as it slips through her fingertips.

This is the first time she has actually taken the time to explore his features, as if she is seeing him for the first time. Tracing over his horns and down to the ears, jawbone and ending by lightly trailing a claw over his lips.

“Do you really believe that I can become stronger? I am more.... As the humans say it... A lover not a fighter. I will fight if my life depends on it... But what... What you had me do to those souls... That... that isn't who I am. I can't kill just to kill... I did it for you more than for myself.”
 
He closes his eyes a little as he felt her fingers exploring through his hair as he thought about her question. It wasn't an easy one to answer, as there really was no true answer to it.

His claws kneaded gently into the soft flesh of her thighs as she continued to expore his head, kissing her fingertip lightly for a moment as they passed over his lips. He opened his eyes as he finally chose to speak.

"There really is no true path to raising through the ranks of the demon heirarchy. It's more of a game of chess. We can gather allies to help or go alone. I think the possiblity of allies would be the best route, though we demons can be notorious backstabbers."

He grinned for a moment before leaning forward towards her shoulder. He opened his mouth before biting down on the curve of her shoulder hard for a moment. With the position she was straddling him, it was becoming evident of his arousal with her. His demonic cock was erect beneath her, pressing up against the apex of her thighs below her.
 
She smiled shyly as he kissed over her fingers, still unable to believe that she is acting in this manner. And at the same time, it did give her some pride when seeing his reaction towards the attention. The hardness she felt and the look in his eyes brought her own desires and cravings that she tried to deny.

"Sounds like how it is with the angels. For as pure as they are suppose to be, they will do anything to gain ranking. I never really wanted power though, at least nothing worth risking my life for."

She trailed her claws down his chest, not enough to cut skin, though enough to leave red trails. Enjoying the reaction it was giving her as she kept going further down until she was teasing the crown of his cock. That naturally had her blushing deeper and biting her lip as it twitched to her touch.

"However, as long as you do not intend on leaving me behind when you sit on the throne... I-I will remain by your side.. You know, to protect you.."

She grinned and Leaned in she kissed him softly on the lips while her claws kept teasing over the length of his shaft.

"The real question is... are there others that you can trust?"
 
He arched a little towards her fingers as she raked them lightly down his chest. His shaft throbbed gently beneath her nails, the scraping along his tender flesh sending shivers along his spine as he moaned gently.

"I don't plan on letting you go."

He grined for a moment as he returned the kiss. His own claws ran up along her sides beneath the shift, pushing it further up. He licked his lips for a moment, tasting of her lingering sweetness.

"Hmm..that is the real question. Any demon is just as likely to backstab another as to support them. They would probably need some sort of incentive."

He pulled her shift up so that her supple breast were exposed to him. He grinned before leaned down, biting on the succulent flesh of her tender breasts.
 
Her ears lowered slightly at the mention of giving other demons some incentive. The idea of that incentive being her was a natural reaction considering she is fresh meat to the demons. He said it himself that many others will be after her for one reason or another.

Earlier he didn't seem too overly bothered about sharing her, granted it was with the imps... Still... It wouldn't stop him from sharing her with others to gain their interests.

More and more though, it didn't seem like such a horrible idea as her sexual cravings were rising. Despite being overly shy about touching him and not used to being touched. She is quickly becoming a very sexual creature each time she is exposed to sex. This feeling he kept giving her is turning into an addiction for more.

“There are all kinds of incentives... You will need protectors.... The first few.... can .. be like commanders .. or... whatever you call them.... a royal court... in a sense.... I don't know if that will work in our realm or not... It is.. an idea.. at least...”

Overall, she didn't know if that is his intention or not, just a natural assumption. For a few moments she remained quiet as her back arched and pushed her chest towards his mouth more. Without realizing it, she pressed his shaft against herself and started to slowly roll her hips.

No matter what his intentions are for incentives, it did bring a smile to her after hearing that he won't leave her. Reluctantly she placed her hands behind her back and offering herself to him. Her shy smile turned into a playful grin as she used a little magic and placed a blindfold over her eyes.

"I-I... like being your Queen... Standing by your side.... Yet, vulnerable and at your mercy in your bed..."
 
Listening to her words about the idea of a royal court, it was something that could work. It would be something new and untried in the depths of Hell, so it would be interesting to work off. However he couldn't reply as he was feasting on her supple breasts. He did moan more as she continued to tease his shaft with her wet heat.

He grins as he pulls his head back, seeing her blindfolded.

"That's wonderful to hear my queen. Very wonderful."

He pauses for a moment before grabbing her around the waist. He picks her up off of his lap before he lays her back on the cooling sand of the beach. He doesn't say a word as he does all of this, pushing her legs wider as he lowers himself to the ground. He takes a moment to line his tip up with her dripping pussy before moaning loudly as he drives his entire length into her.
 
Raylee instinctively wrapped her arms around him as he lifted and carried her to the sand. The anticipation of what he intends to do drove her wild as she felt the sand beneath her back. Instinctively her wings spread out from underneath herself and wrapped around him.

Both her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him with her claws digging into his shoulders when she felt the incredible stretching. Crying out as the single thrust pushed into her, causing an orgasm to instantly race through her. She expected something differently, however, she couldn't complain about him taking it easy on her.

Her back arched during the orgasm as she gasped to catch her breath, still not used to how big he really is. Though her body forms to him more and more each time he fills her. Giving him the most perfect sensation he could possibly imagine, proving that she is his mate inside and out.

****

Unknown to Raylee, she had attracted another demon with the energy of her lust. There was more to this attraction though, this particular knew everything tiny detail about Raylee. Also knew about Gran'zel as well, their very life strands were at her finger tips.

She uses the ravens to gain more knowledge of the outside world, messengers and seekers. As such, a raven flew to where Gran'zel and Raylee were on the beach, neither one were aware of the raven as it watched them both. After Raylee had her third, or fourth orgasm the demon made herself known to Gran'zel.

And image of the prophet seeker Neviah flashed in his eyes, allowing only him to see her. Not wanting to disturb Raylee from her pleasure.

"I will not keep you distracted... When you return, bring her to me... You know where to find me.."

In seconds she vanished from his sights and the raven took flight soon after. He knowing that she is not a threat and that she has news of future.
 
Gran'zel growled for a moment when the prophetess appeared in his eyes, causing him to stop deep within Raylee for the few seconds. He figured that his queen would think his growl was that of pleasure. He was a little annoyed at the interruption, but the prophetess wasn't exactly one to be ignored.

When she finally did disappear, he resumed his thrusting into his queen. At the same time, he grabbed a handful of Raylee's shift, ripping a large chunk out of it. He quickly tied her right wrist up in the cloth, waiting till she had arched once more in an orgasm. He brought both of her arms beneath her, tying them behind her.

He kissed her deeply for a few moments before whispering in her ear. "No more cumming till I say." He lifted back up from her, his hands wrapping around her hips as he began to drive faster and harder into her, feeling her squeeze his shaft tightly with each stroke.
 
Neviah grinned at his irritation and through the ravens eye watched on for a few seconds before the raven completely disappeared. However, she was in no hurry to see him and knew full well that he will take his time with his new prize. Still, it was out of personal amusement to send her messages at the most inconvenient of times. It is no fun to wait until things were boring and stale. At least this way, she doesn't get bombarded by useless questions.

Raylee however did feel the slightest hint of irritation through the flow of their energy. Though when he bound her hands back, she quickly assumed that perhaps she was clawing into him too much. That question never escaped her lips as the pleasure stole those thoughts the instant they came to light. His request really caught her off guard and her ears lowered at his words, whimpering when he picked up his pace.

She was already extremely tender from her previous orgasms and his size alone made it impossible to not enjoy the pleasure it brought. Yet, she knew deep down that she had to learn to obey his commands, despite being his Queen, he is still her Master in so many ways. The first few thrusts were the hardest for her as he went in so deep, hitting that perfect spot. More than a few times she almost slipped, only to catch herself and squeeze even tighter.

There was no telling how long she managed to hold back as the tears began to soak through her blindfold, hands balled into fists. All the while her legs held onto him with a death grip of their own as her toes curled, straining hard to keep from releasing her orgasm. Eventually she couldn't hold back for much longer and started begging him for permission.
 
Back
Top