Do women like a finger in their ass while having sex?

Vronsky

Really Experienced
I recently had sex with a young lady and she practically begged me to put my thumb up her ass while I performed oral on her......I had no idea women liked this.

While I can't speak for everyone, it certainly works for me!

Vronsky said:
I recently had sex with a young lady and she practically begged me to put my thumb up her ass while I performed oral on her......I had no idea women liked this.

Just because she liked it doesn't mean all women like it.

No, they hate it. But they love a finger in their ass when they're doing mundane tasks like laundry or dishes. Surprise them!

Real talent lies in bangin' her in the ass while you are licking pussy. After that a finger is simple parlor games. :p

luxey313 said:
I would
ride it for 8 seconds

LOL...I guess I wouldn't put anything into any girls ass unless I had enough information to know that its something she wants...either we've discussed it prior, or I've gotten a vibe or cue its something she wants.

Vronsky said:

This may come as a surprise to you, but many men also like the ole finger in the ass trick.

Zamdrist said:
LOL...I guess I wouldn't put anything into any girls ass unless I had enough information to know that its something she wants...either we've discussed it prior, or I've gotten a vibe or cue its something she wants.
tsk tsk...
brokenbrainwave said:
I like having my finger in their ass while having sex, who cares what they want...
that's hot [/paris]

gman23 said:
3 in the ass and three in puss.

Hey! don't go overboard!

One in the pussy, and a slow stimulation of the ass, around the outside, then slowly, slowly push your finger in. Just a little. Do this for awhile, then just a tid bit more. Move it gently in and out.

Then, when really, really aroused, use two fingers in the pussy.

So, in the end, one finger in the ass, two in the pussy. Keep licking, lick lick lick. :D

ma_guy said:
Real talent lies in bangin' her in the ass while you are licking pussy. After that a finger is simple parlor games. :p

Are you saying that you are really talented? :catroar:

tortoise said:
No, they hate it. But they love a finger in their ass when they're doing mundane tasks like laundry or dishes. Surprise them!
*snort*

As to the original question...yeah, there are times that it will totally get me there in a hurry.

tortoise said:
You are so on a roll these days!

Back