Why not an Indian Chain Story?

Bhaiyon aur Behanon!

Nice to see so many Indians here. Why can't some authors join hands and start a first ever chain story for Indians alone? :)

Bhaiyon aur Behanon!

Nice to see so many Indians here. Why can't some authors join hands and start a first ever chain story for Indians alone? :)

I am ready with the story comprising Adultery, Incest and Thrill, more than 100 updates already written, already posting it elsewhere, trying to post here not getting any response

Bhaiyon aur Behanon!

Lemme guess, you wanna write an incest story. :rolleyes:

I am ready with the story comprising Adultery, Incest and Thrill, more than 100 updates already written, already posting it elsewhere, trying to post here not getting any response

:confused: What do you mean?

I am M48/Delhi/Mumbai/India and love to know and interact with mature, erotica loving ladies and couples.

Some of my stories have appeared on Lit.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1356805&page=submissions

Looking forward to your comments about these stories and some are about intimacy between girls.

If you like and Care to chat at yahoo?

My ID is: kinky_dreams

Utmost Confidentiality assured and expected.

TC

Madhur

I am M48/Delhi/Mumbai/India and love to know and interact with mature, erotica loving ladies and couples.

Some of my stories have appeared on Lit.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1356805&page=submissions

Looking forward to your comments about these stories and some are about intimacy between girls.

If you like and Care to chat at yahoo?

My ID is: kinky_dreams

Utmost Confidentiality assured and expected.

TC

Madhur

If you want feedback on your stories you should post in AH or Story Discussion. If you just want to chat with girls you should post in the personals.

Sasriyakaal Paaji.

Back