Shy no longer....

Potato sack races......loser gets naked. We all win. I had food on my mind. Mouth watering cherries, your apple bottom (yum), french vanilla skin, mocha hair.......its food heaven and you would be a great desert. ;)

Had to look at your pictures again for the 2nd time.....ok maybe 102nd time :rolleyes:. Who's counting anyway? One thing I noticed in your pictues, two to be specific (Boudoir Tie) and Blue Dress Tush (favorite) was a small plaque on the wall. I know I know, I should be looking at skin, but I like looking at all the details. Didnt know if it was something Game wise (since you like to game) or something other. Also, where did you get the name?

I think someone is supposed to be working instead of checking out sexy Bunnies!

well i would have to have some kind of proof to know that it happened, for my sake :D

ok i'll just use my cell phone camera ;)
If the situation arises....you have my permission to document. For science.
*plants a flag that reads 'Science'*

Potato sack races......loser gets naked. We all win. I had food on my mind. Mouth watering cherries, your apple bottom (yum), french vanilla skin, mocha hair.......its food heaven and you would be a great desert. ;)
I feel so...so...DELICIOUS! /giggle
French vanilla skin...wonderful!

Had to look at your pictures again for the 2nd time.....ok maybe 102nd time :rolleyes:. Who's counting anyway? One thing I noticed in your pictues, two to be specific (Boudoir Tie) and Blue Dress Tush (favorite) was a small plaque on the wall. I know I know, I should be looking at skin, but I like looking at all the details. Didnt know if it was something Game wise (since you like to game) or something other. Also, where did you get the name?
/laugh
That was my husband's idea...to cover the unsightly outlet that still needs a cover. It's a The Old Republic game case. I played that for a time, but I was a sad panda over how it turned out. /pout
Oh! My origin story! Hrm....well...to be honest. A friend had a little nickname for me. She called me Bunneh. I was trying to think of a name and suddenly Miss Bunny Candy just popped into my head! Ta-da!

I think someone is supposed to be working instead of checking out sexy Bunnies!
But this can work for us....right? *conspiratorial wink*
*hooks an arm around Indywife's waist and pulls her in*
*whisper* C'mere you. While he is at work we can play

That was well played. You've earned a pearl necklace. :rose:

Gotta love a post with stage directions. Thank you for this and for the lovely pics :)

You are DELICIOUS! Thought maybe the Old Republic game case was a 2012 Hottest Ass or Sexiest Smile award.....my bad:D Any luck with the baby blue shirt Ms French Vanilla? *sitting on hands waiting* :)

Gotta love a post with stage directions. Thank you for this and for the lovely pics :)
Oh...you want stage directions? /giggle
*Miss Bunny stands is a special DSR, she hears a sound and turns*
*CarnalGerund enters from SL, looking daper, lean against Street light prop*
*Music Go, Lights Go*

Any time you'd like, darlin'. ;) :kiss:
Oh my! Delight on demand!! /wink

You are DELICIOUS! Thought maybe the Old Republic game case was a 2012 Hottest Ass or Sexiest Smile award.....my bad:D Any luck with the baby blue shirt Ms French Vanilla? *sitting on hands waiting* :)
*feels sweet*
I have poked my dress up drawer and it appears blue is something lacking in my repertoire. I have thoughts on something that I think you all might like though. And really...you are such a liar! You aren't sitting ON your hands...are you? /peer
/giggle

Oh...you want stage directions? /giggle
*Miss Bunny stands is a special DSR, she hears a sound and turns*
*CarnalGerund enters from SL, looking daper, lean against Street light prop*
*Music Go, Lights Go*

Tech cues? We're already at tech week?

I feel like I need to bone up.

That may have been your intent.

My Highest Esteem

A superb contribution miss Bunny!

You sure are one cute babe!

I am sure whatever you have that you think I might like, I will. Blue though fits you. Trust me, I know these things. I didn't sit on my hands until after I posted that. If i was sitting on my hands while typing it would look like this.....ededcgcVWWkccgcvyeyegk. The keys are too close togther. I have good aim, but not that good....lol:D

MBC, do you mind if I call you Ms. French Vanilla? Nothing against bunnies (they are cute and reproduce like crazy) and candy (sticky sweet great to suck on and play with in your mouth). Whats not to like, right? You just have that European look (French / irish)……the short bob haircut, light skin and the eyes. You remind me of a female spy from a French Noir movie standing on a street corner in a trench coat with a hat waiting to hand over some micro film. (sounds like a photo shoot) Call me crazyJ

Glad to see you back. Great body and I still drool over your toes.

If the situation arises....you have my permission to document. For science.
*plants a flag that reads 'Science'*

well if you need a pole for that flag, i can plant it for ya ;)

Tech cues? We're already at tech week?

I feel like I need to bone up.

That may have been your intent.
Oh well played. And perhaps it was just that /wink

God you are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so very much!! /beam

A superb contribution miss Bunny!

You sure are one cute babe!
Awww thank you! *bunny hop*

I am sure whatever you have that you think I might like, I will. Blue though fits you. Trust me, I know these things. I didn't sit on my hands until after I posted that. If i was sitting on my hands while typing it would look like this.....ededcgcVWWkccgcvyeyegk. The keys are too close togther. I have good aim, but not that good....lol:D
Well perhaps I will invest in something blue next time around I go on a shopping spree! No hand typing....but I'm sure you are quite skilled at the one hand variety! /wink

MBC, do you mind if I call you Ms. French Vanilla? Nothing against bunnies (they are cute and reproduce like crazy) and candy (sticky sweet great to suck on and play with in your mouth). Whats not to like, right? You just have that European look (French / irish)……the short bob haircut, light skin and the eyes. You remind me of a female spy from a French Noir movie standing on a street corner in a trench coat with a hat waiting to hand over some micro film. (sounds like a photo shoot) Call me crazyJ
OOoooo! I -like- the way you think! I need a street light and a cigarette for effect! I already have the coat and the hat /giggle
And once again you are so sweet to me! I so very appreciate your taking the time to write your lovely posts. So thank -you-!

Glad to see you back. Great body and I still drool over your toes.
Oh! Hello again! So I should get back into taking tosie pics? /giggle

well if you need a pole for that flag, i can plant it for ya ;)
/laugh
You can wave that flag proudly!

Fabulous thread. You are very sexy and post some wonderful pics.

I greatly enjoy following this thread. Many thanks for sharing.
rose-blooming.gif

Back