First Class Submission

ThePhoenixMan

Writing Gigolo
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Posts
1,762
{{ OOC: Initially, this story is limited to Kiele and myself. If you have any character ideas, or story ideas, please PM with details for possible inclusion. Otherwise, enjoy, and let us know how you like the story.}}

Attention! Singapore airways would like to welcome passengers boarding onto flight 269, flying nonstop to Singapore City, Singapore. At this time we are boarding first class customers. If you'd kindly make your way to the boarding area, and make sure you have your tickets and travel documents ready. Thank you. ... Once again ..."

Reynard Rieger rose from his seat, palming his flight papers, slinging his arm through his backpack, which contained his laptop, and a few other necessities. He smiled in the direction of the lovely and shapely oriental woman that had made the announcement. Her Malaysian features and accent were quite prominent, as would be expected from a hostess for this particular airline. He filed into the short line of people, waiting his turn to enter the plane via the tunnel.

Looking back over his shoulder, he looked at all the 'common folks' who were stuck, having to endure such a long flight, confined to the dredges of coach travel.

He handed his ticket to another lovely hostess who smiled politely after reviewing his ticket. "Welcome Mr. Rieger." Her voice was sweet and pleasant.

The short trip through the tunnel was capped off with being greeted by two more lovely, shapely females who made Reynard feel like their mere presence would make this long trip worthwhile. He turned left, where the others, still in the terminal would turn right. He found his seat, a secluded spot at the back of first class, his back to the divider between hus seat and coach. He loved this spot, and actually requested it, so that he could fully enjoy the young ladies as they walked by him towards the very front, sashaying their tight asses, or walked towards him, their tits practically poking into peoples faces as they bent over to help them.

He tucked his backpack into the overhead compartment and took his seat, sitting comfortably until the plane had filled. He slunked his six-foot, four-inch frame into the seat. He stretched out and ran his hands through his salt and peppered hair, making himself comfortable. His steel gray eyes scanned his surroundings. As the in-flight attendants went through their pre-flight routines, Reynard sat there scanning through all their faces, silently wondering what each one would look like if they were completely naked? There was an annoying feeling that one of the women he was fantasizing over looked vaguely familiar.
 
Last edited:
Jenny Tan had wanted to be a Singapore Girl, ever since her parents had taken her on a trip from her native Hawaii to a vacation in Bali on Singapore Airways. The flight attendants, all female, had stunned her with their beauty and elegance in their traditional sarong uniforms. Their traditional and submissive image bothered some of the other Girls, especially the Singapore natives, but Jenny was just happy to have her dream job. Besides, she thought to herself, I’m trained in IT, aircraft safety, and terrorist response!

The chief attendant walked past in her red uniform, looking Jenny up and down to make sure she everything was in order. Jenny pressed her hand to her chest nervously, making sure her own blue uniform was closed properly. On the more amply endowed attendants like herself, the top didn’t always sit flat. She’d had her dream job for only a month, and she wanted to keep it. They were flying a skeleton crew today, and a late sickness from Jessica Adil meant Jenny was handling first class, for the first time. That made her doubly nervous, but she forced a smile and pleasant look as she'd been trained.

Jenny spotted the tall man moving toward his seat in the back of her section. Oh dear, he was lifting his own luggage into the overhead compartment. Quickly, she shuffled over, careful not to run – it wouldn’t be good to split open her long skirt wrap, or her first day in first class would be her last.

Too late, the man had already stowed his bag and settled into his seat. Jenny noted his salt and pepper hair, he was handsome, and looked like he kept in shape. He was also looking at her, in a curious way, as if he recognized her. That always made her nervous, but she put it out of her mind.

“Welcome to Singapore Airways, sir,” she said, leaning over so that her face was level with his, her tray held out in front of her. She marveled at the opulence of their new 35 inch seats, much too wide for this customer’s fit frame. “Would you care for a breakfast pastry and some coffee this morning?"
 
Last edited:
Reynard, or Rey as his friends called him, had been surprised and caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the beautiful young lady dressed in the outfit of the land. She had bent down holding out a tray of pastries and an empty coffee cup. But that's not what had caught Rey's attention. He was drawn to the eyes of the young attendant. He stared deeply into the dark pools trying to read her "life story." 'Windows to the soul,' Rey reminded himself as he held her gaze for a seeming eternity.

He held her gaze, as if in a game of staredown, to see who would blink or look away first. She had! Her eyes glanced down to the tray she was holding, and he detected a slight uneasiness.

"Yes! Thank you ..." Rey helped himself to an offered pastry, and took the empty cup and placed it in the nearby cupholder, waiting for the attendant to pour some coffee into it. While she did that, he studied the gold, embossed nameplate, "... Jenny!"

He made small talk with her as she poured his coffee. "Are you new here? I make this trip quite often, and don't recall ever seeing you. I know I'd certainly remember such a pretty face." He smiled, a little harmless flirting; he was sure she'd have gotten accustomed to such comments. Despite all the harmless one-sided banter, Rey felt a certain uneasiness also. He was certain he knew this young woman from somewhere, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It was a nagging feeling overcoming him, like a song that won't leave your head.

Before she left, he had asked how long it would be till they would begin taxiing for takeoff.

He adjusted himself in the spacious seating arrangement, giving him ample solitude and privacy for the extremely long flight. He noted how the airline had changed over his many years of travel, enjoying immensely the renovated first class arrangements. The overly spacious First Class cabin limited itself to only eight stately seats on the B777-300ER, offering each First Class customer complete privacy and enhanced attention from the cabin crew. His seat was upholstered in leather, and at 35-inches in width, it was the most spacious first class arrangement he'd ever had. It was so unique that he could use the seat as a daybed for lounging, reading and entertainment in whatever seating or lounging posture he felt most comfortable with. By night, the seat would convert into a full-sized flat bed that Allowed Reynard to sleep naturally as if he were at home, or a nice hotel. Directly in front of his seat was the latest in KrisWorld inflight entertainment systems, a 23-inch LCD screen with a business panel equipped with USB ports and in-seat power supply, as well as new active noise reduction headsets. It also came equipped with a private vanity area, an easy to use sliding table that was also adjustable for height, as well as large in-seat stowage space, all complemented by furnishings and amenities designed by fashion house, Givenchy. The First Class dining service, gave Reynard flexibility as to when to dine, and a revamped menu, presented with a daily chef's recommendation.

Yes! Reynard had come a long way, and travelling First Class in this kind of style reinforced that accomplishment. He was an international broker, specializing in imports and exports between the United States, and Singapore. He was completely versed in the technical legalities in both countries, and successfully negotioated many multi-million dollar contracts, representing both, firms in the U.S., and firms from Singapore. This trip was to seal a deal between a photo image firm in the U.S. who bought up and collected the rights to nearly two hundred thousand photo images from various photographers willing to sell their images for cash, and a Singapore firm who was to take the images and mass produce them for general distribution around the world! It was a fairly simple deal, yet the proper papers needed to be signed, and the money needed to go through the proper channels. Reynard was looking to net six figures from the deal once everything was complete.

The cost of the luxuries afforded with this flight was inconsequential to his bottom line, and the comfort was well worth the added cost, given the extensive length of the flight!

Reynard wanted to get in the air so that he could get to his laptop and start working again. He wanted to review the papers to ensure he didn't miss anything! He took a bite from his pastry, washing it down with the coffee, watching Jenny attend to the other seven passengers in first class, along with the assistance of another lovely attendant.
 
His eyes were a very clear blue, or grayish, intense, yet full of passion. She found herself unable to break his gaze, then realized she was being unprofessional, and she self consciously looked down, concentrating on her tray. He thanked her, taking the pastry and the coffee cup. Jenny realized she didn’t know his name, she’d forgotten to study the passenger manifest. She smiled demurely as she leaned over to pour him coffee, pretending she didn’t see his eyes flick down to her chest. Or was it her nametag?

"Are you new here? I make this trip quite often, and don't recall ever seeing you. I know I'd certainly remember such a pretty face."

Jenny blushed slightly, still not used to such compliments from passengers after only a month on the job. “Thank you, sir,” she replied in a practiced sweet yet professional voice. She didn’t mention it was only her first month on the job, for then he might be watching her for mistakes. Jenny found that few men actually spoke to her as if she were a normal human being. Most just stared. She left the gentleman, heading off to look at the manifest.

Before each flight, the attendants prepared a short unofficial writeup on regular customers, and there she found him.

Mr. Reynard Rieger, businessman, international import/export. She skimmed through it as it described his food & beverage preferences . . . how many pillows . . . oh what’s this?

Wandering hands. Don’t report him, just humor him, he’s a personal friend of company VP Arthur Cho. ~ Jess.

Jenny smiled, was that why Jessica had called in sick? Then she stopped smiling, for he was her customer for this trip, not Jessica’s. No matter, they were all trained to handle the occasional customer who liked to sneak a rub here and there.

“Jenny, your customers?” whispered the voice of Mary, a lead attendant who was working the other half of first class. Mary gave her a wink as she walked past with her pastry tray.

When all her four customers had been served, Jenny made one last trip around, to personally inform each of her passengers that they were lifting off. She stopped at Mr. Rieger, leaning over to give his seatbelt a little tug. He was so tall that she was actually looking up at him when she bent over like that. “We’ll be taking off shortly, Mr. Rieger,” she informed him. “Please enjoy your flight.”
 
Last edited:
Reynard couldn't take his eyes off Jenny, for whatever reason it was. Somehow, she reminded him of someone he either knew, or saw somewhere. 'Oh well,' Rey resigned to himself, maybe it would come to him later. He amused himself, perusing the customary airline literature that accompanied each flight while finishing his light breakfast pastry, and drinking down the last sip of his pre-flight coffee.

He hadn't even seen Jenny return, surprising him when she leaned over to check his seat belt. 'Damn,' he thought to himself, wishing she was bent over to check something else! But he also wasn't about to miss such a perfect opportunity.

His hand had slipped around her lithe frame, coming to rest on the back of her upper thigh and as she bent over him, his hand took certain liberties, sliding up along her leg till he reached the firm, tight buttocks, holding his hand there as if he were helping her keep her balance. 'Nice,' he thought to himself as he tested her pliability. 'She'd be fun in the sack!'

"Pretty tight, huh?" He left the double entendre for her to decipher; was he talking about her ass, or the seat belt she was tugging on?

He always enjoyed having fun with the attendants on these flights. It helped the time pass by quicker. Jessica was his favorite, who had finally grown accustomed to his ways, and teased back as much as he played with her! The fact that he was good friends with Arthur Cho, helped make his behavior less objectionable by the attendants. Rey figured he'd have to see if Jenny was anything like Jess.

Finally! Finally they'd be taking off, the lights would be dimmed in the cabin, and he'd be free to concentrate on work! Jenny, however, was going to be a pleasant distraction during this long flight. Little did Reynard, realize how much of a distraction, she'd really be!
 
Pictures of the First Class Cabin

Here are some pictures of the first class cabin!
 

Attachments

  • singapore first class.jpg
    singapore first class.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 68
  • singapore first class 2.jpg
    singapore first class 2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 52
What should have been a routine seatbelt check turned into something else when Jenny felt a hand on the back of her thigh through her sarong. As her mouth fell open in surprise, the hand slid up to squeeze her buttocks, drawing a slight gasp from the girl.

"Pretty tight, huh?" said the man, his handsome face wearing a suggestive look. Jenny was frozen on the spot, like a rabbit surprised by a predator, unsure of what to say or do.

Her hand was still on his seatbelt, and she patted it awkwardly. “Y-your seatbelt . . . contains an airbag for your safety, M-Mr. Rieger, that’s why it’s so large and bulky,” she stammered, her usual composure shaken by the hand that remained on her ass. All the things she’d been trained to say seemed to slip from her memory, and she finally managed to straighten up, smoothing her skirt with her hand. “I . . . excuse me,” she managed, turning to hustle away to the attendant’s break room.

Once out of sight, she took a bottled water and drank half of it in one gulp, before calming herself. Now her training flashed back in her mind, and she remembered what she was supposed to say.

“Please take your hand off me, Mr. Rieger.”
“Mr. Rieger. There’s a fine of 2000 Singapore dollars for molesting a flight attendant.”

There were many to choose from, but instead she’d babbled something about his big and bulky seatbelt. Get it together, Jenny! she thought. He was an important customer, so she’d have to remember to be delicate. She finished her water, and quickly headed back to see to her passengers. In first class, one didn’t have much time to relax, at least until the customers fell asleep, which happened quickly in such comfortable chairs.

She moved to her first passenger, leaning over to explain the in-flight entertainment and internet systems, and asking if the woman would like something to drink. Jenny could feel Mr. Rieger watching her from the back, but she didn’t dare glance over, that might encourage him. Ten minutes later, she had no choice, for she’d reached his chair again.

She bent down next to the man, careful not to treat him differently from the others. Looking him in the eyes, she smiled and said, “Would you care for something to drink, Mr. Rieger? I can explain your in-flight entertainment system if you like?”
 
He had shaken her, and he was amused by her reaction. He was also amused by the double entendre she had returned to him about being "large and bulky." He'd be more than willing to show her 'large and bulky' if she was truly interested. The size of his masculinity wasn't something he normally bragged about, but he never got any complaints, other than it made women sore.

Finally they were in the air, and Reynard watched her make her rounds, studying the ass he had so delicately squeezed earlier. When she had made her way back to him, she had offered to explain the entertainment system and offer him a drink.

"Why thank you," he responded politely. "But as I've said, I've flown this flight many times. I'm quite familiar with the *entertainment* ..." His eyes sparkled as he purposefully let the statement trail off. "But, I think I'm ready for the usual mid morning drink, thank you!"

Rey watched as she held back the urge to ask, just what his usual mid-morning drink was. However, he interrupted her departure, "Jenny?" His hand once more brushed against her ass, trying to get her attention.

"Could you please retrieve my laptop from the overhead compartment for me? I'd like to get some work done."

He was pleasantly rewarded as Jenny obliged, stepping against him, stretching above him to grab his laptop from the baggage. Her body was pressed to his as she retrieved it, her breasts inadvertently pressed against his head, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled her exotic perfume, sweet, but not overbearing. It was all he could do to not open his mouth and engulf a luscious breast.

Oh, he was definitely going to enjoy this flight, he assured himself.
 
He did it again, giving her a suggestive look when he said ‘entertainment.’ But then Jenny got distracted when he asked for his usual drink. What was his usual mid-morning drink? She was supposed to know. Should she ask him? He might be offended, she was sure Jess never had to ask. Better to look it up in the writeup.

“Yes, right away, Mr. Rieger,” she replied after too long a hesitation. She turned to go, and then she stiffened as felt his wandering hand again.

"Jenny, could you please retrieve my laptop from the overhead compartment for me? I'd like to get some work done."

Yes, please do some work! she thought. “Of course, Mr. Rieger,” she answered, cheerfully. A flight attendant had to appear cheerful at all times. During training they’d been woken up in the middle of the night, and forced to perform their routines, just to see if they could remain cheerful under tough circumstances.

Jenny reached up to unlatch the overhead compartment. As she retrieved his computer bag, she felt his cheek pressing against her breast. The other girls told her she’d get used to that, but Jenny still found it disconcerting. Bag in hand, she leaned over to place it next to him. “Here you are, Mr. Rieger,” she said, pleasantly, keeping the eye contact as brief as she could. “Let me get you that drink.”

Back in the break room, Jenny read the description a third time, but there was definitely no mention of a mid-morning drink. He liked coffee for breakfast, a wine after lunch, scotch in the evening . . . but mid morning? She chewed nervously on a nail, then stopped herself – a habit she’d have to break while working this job. He’d be wondering where she was with his drink.

With no choice, Jenny hurried back and crouched down next to him. He was typing away on his laptop. “I’m terribly sorry to interrupt you, Mr. Rieger, but . . . what is your usual mid-morning drink?” To her dismay, he looked surprised that she didn’t know. Was he offended? Annoyed? She blushed slightly, fidgeting with her hands - another bad habit. “Forgive me, Mr. Rieger, I . . . I’ve only been flying for a month . . .”

Oh no, my big mouth, Jenny thought. She immediately regretted telling him about her inexperience. Now he might miss Jessica. What if he asked the head attendant to replace her? She’d done so well her first month, new attendants were almost never put in first class. If the passengers complained, she’d never get back here.
 
“Forgive me, Mr. Rieger, I . . . I’ve only been flying for a month . . .”

Reynard looked up from his laptop, which was still booting up. He sensed a worried look upon the newbie's face. He held back the wicked smile that wanted to erupt on his face. He was going to have a lot of fun with this little minx. He was sure he'd change her hue several deep shades of crimson.

Normally, if Jess had been there, he'd be served up a bloody mary, heavy on the tabasco, with extra pepper. But alas, Jenny here was new! The double entendre's had been bantered right from the beginning. He just couldn't resist the temptation.

Keeping a straight face, he calmly stated, with a slight conspiratorial whisper, "a slow, comfortable screw, up against the wall does the body wonders!"

He watched her eyes widen in shock, obviously not expecting to hear that. Sure enough, her face showed an obvious mixture of shock, confusion, and embarrassment. She scurried off as Reynard nearly broke out in full laughter.

His laptop had finally been resurrected, and he plugged in the jack to the large LCD display, bringing his contracts up on the screen. They were nearly ten times larger than life on the large screen, which made his review of the details much easier. He confirmed the monetary arrangements, and verified the bank account information was correct for the wire transfer of funds.

The details of the transaction were pretty straightforward. The US firm provided the images to the Singapore firm, who would then utilize their worldwide distributorship to market the images in DVD format. An initial distribution of fifty thousand copies would be distributed, with another two hundred and fifty thousand ready to be processed on demand, once the popularity of the images had been determined. The Singapore firm collected the money from all direct and indirect sales, and paid the US firm an upfront figure based on a sliding scale related to the number of units produced in the ten thousands.

Reynard reread all the details, and was confident that everything was in order. However, something made him read it a third time. He didn't know why, but he read the contract a third time. This time, something "clicked!" The images!

He hadn't looked at every single one of the to hundred thousand images! There was just no way! But he did glance over maybe a hundred or so images, just to ensure the quality and professionalism of the shots. "Click!" That nagging feeling in his head that had been bugging him ever since he boarded the plane suddenly resurfaced. But this time it was clearer!

"The images!" He whispered to himself triumphantly, pulling out his contract software CD. He replaced it with one of the copies of the master DVD. One was shipped ahead of him. One was in his luggage, and he had a third copy, ensuring one of them would make it to the distribution firm.

"The images!" He echoed his thoughts as he opened up a master directory of folders, sorted and organized, with many sub-folders beneath them!

His concentration on the screen was interrupted by a sweet voice, "Uhmm, Mr. Rieger? ..."

He looked up to see Jenny looking expectantly at him, tray in hand, upon which there was a large crystal rocks glass filled to the rim, a few ice cubes floating in the concoction.
 
Jenny pressed her back against the wall in the break room. “I can’t believe he said that to me,” she said outloud in a low voice.

“What’s that?” It was Mary, she hadn’t seen her kneeling down to retrieve a meal from the storage lockers. Mary looked up at her. “A passenger made you blush?”

Jenny laughed nervously. “Is it that obvious?”

Mary stood, about an inch taller than Jenny’s 5’6” frame. “It’s not that hard with you, dear,” she replied, patting Jenny affectionately on the cheek. Then she reached down to give Jenny's breasts a playful squeeze. "It's these C cups, hon, they drive men crazy. Just go back there and tell him to behave himself.”

Jenny gasped in mock indignation, then gave her superior a quick hug. Of course, it was that simple, she thought. “Thanks Mary,” she added. “Oh, and . . . um, how do you make a Slow Comfortable Screw?”

Carrying the silly drink back to Mr. Rieger’s seat, Jenny leaned over and extended the tray. He didn’t see her, for his head was buried in the laptop screen.

"Uhmm, Mr. Rieger? ..." He just looked at her, so she decided to have her say. “Mr. Rieger, would you please refrain from . . . uh, any inappropriate behavior toward myself, or any of the attendants, during the flight? I’m sure you’re aware there is a $2000 fine for . . . molesting a flight attendant on our airline?”

She held up the tray with his drink, smiling politely while she waited for him to take it. Jenny felt much better, even though he didn’t look as cowed as she’d expected.
 
'Did she say what I think she said," he asked himself as he took the drink and held the crystal in his hand, staring at the contents. He lost himself in thought as she disappeared to check on the other passengers.

She had implied she knew who he was, and knew of his close kinship with the Senior VP of the airlines; the very same guy, whose signature was on her paycheck! Would she dare cross him at the risk of losing her job, especially if she was new!

Reynard was more confused, than concerned about her comments and behavior. He thought they were having a playful time together, just like he and Jess did on so many trips before, helping to make the time pass by so much quicker! He shrugged her comment off, dismissing it as newhire jitters.

Hw didn't feel as if he owed her an apology, so he gave none as he stared at her, turning from the front to make her way down past him. His eyes bore through her as he sipped on his drink. By the time she had reached his seat, he nearly spat it out onto her lovely blue outfit, involuntarily of course.

He was coughing and gagging as he struggled to catch his breath. He coughed her name trying to get her attention. She stopped at his seat to make sure everything was okay.

"No!" he rudely blurted. "When I say I want a slow comfortable screw up against the wall, I expect to be up against the wall!" He held out the glass, waiting for her to take it back! Next time, get it right!"

If she wanted him to treat her like a common stewardess, then he would. She had struck a nerve with him, and now his alter ego was beginning to surface. She had prompted this behavior from him.

When she disappeared, he became more urgent flipping through the various folders which were displayed on the huge LCD display rather than the small display of his laptop. He narrowed his selection to those folders that were accessed within the past several days.

He opened a folder and pressed a button, starting a slideshow of the photos contained therein. Beautiful women in bathing suits began showing up on his big screen television. all the photos were tastefully done, though some of the photos hinted at a whole lot more!

"Ahem ..." The sound of Jenny, making him aware, she was standing over his shoulder.

Within a single keystroke, Reynard had cleared the screen leaving an image of the background standard screen on display! Jenny was standing there with another crystal glass!

"Up against the wall this time?"
 
Jenny noticed two of her passengers were asleep already, which made her job easier. But as she served her other customers, her mind was still on Mr. Rieger. Had she done the right thing? Was he now motivated to be on good behavior, or had she angered or offended him? If the latter, she was in trouble. Jenny decided to make a pass by Mr. Rieger to try to gauge his mood.

Just as she passed by his seat, he coughed, choking on his drink, and she knelt down next to him in alarm. “Are you ok, Mr. Rieger?”

"No!" he blurted. "When I say I want a slow comfortable screw up against the wall, I expect to be up against the wall!" He held out the glass, waiting for her to take it back. “Next time, get it right!"

Jenny paled, holding up both hands in a gesture for him to lower his voice. “I’m sorry, Mr. Rieger, I—I’ll fix it right away!” she said, trying to comfort him. With slightly shaky hands, she took the offending drink and hurried to the galley. Were there two drinks, she didn’t even know. She wasn’t a bartender, she was a flight attendant. Mary was nowhere to be found, so she flipped through the drink book, eventually finding his drink. Her heart was pounding, as she quickly returned with the new drink. She’d apologize to him right away, try to smooth things out.

Then when she arrived, she found him looking at pictures of bikini models on his laptop. Men! Looking at girls with fake boobs from the internet, when he had her right in front of him! she thought. She cleared her throat, leaning over with his drink. Jenny made sure her bosom was the first thing he’d see when he turned to look at her.

"Up against the wall this time?” she said, her voice tinged with annoyance.
 
"Up against the wall this time?”

She sounded different this time. Reynard sensed that her jovial attitude had slipped away, and she was more businesslike than usual, maybe even a bit annoyed? Was it because of the way he treated her? If that was the case, then she very well deserved it, and he didn't feel guilty for putting her in that mood. She was the one that put him in a sour mood, with the rude comment about fines and unruly customers. Jess never, not even the first time they had met, never insinuated that any of his playful antics were out of line.

Reynard took the drink, sipped it to taste it, ensuring that the galliano and the frangelica were mixed in with the southern comfort, sloe gin, vodka, and orange juice ... this time!

"Ahh," he was about to say, "just the way I like my women." But given the change in atmosphere within the cabin, he merely left it at, "Now that's what I call up against the wall." It was now his turn to add a bit of cynicism ... "Thank you," came his reply, utterly dripping with sarcasm and content. He watched as Jenny bowed and slipped away.

There was no denying, he was now in a sour mood. He was so looking forward to this flight, it always seemed to relax him and put him in a good mood when he arrived in Singapore. Now, however, this flight didn't seem so appealing. He contemplated using the air-to-land phone service to call his trusted friend at the airway's corporate office. He was sure, if he did that, Jenny'd probably be moved to business class, or maybe even coach before the flight was even over. Reynard even wondered if she'd ever work as an attendant again!

Arthur had a way of blacklisting names. If he didn't like you, or you crossed him in any way, he made sure that not only would you not work for him, but he made it nearly impossible to work for any of the "A," "B," or "C" rated airlines. If they were lucky, they'd might find a job working a puddle jumper prop engine shuttle plane. Reynard shook his head, it wasn't worth the hassle. She was new, after all. He'd give her the benefit of the doubt for now. But if things continued, he'd make the call with her standing right there next to him, making sure she knew just how close, he and Arthur were!

"Just don't piss me off again," he muttered silently to himself, sipping his cocktail once again, bringing his images back up on the large 23" monitor in front of him.

The nagging thought kept pricking his brain, forcing him to look closer at the photos again. He totally forgot about the issues he had with Jenny as he looked over the bikini clad beauties, looking for the similarity in one of the faces, to someone he had seen today. He was sure, that's what was poking his brain like a needle!

Nearly an hour had gone by, Jenny walking past him on several occasions, snorting and huffing in disgust and contempt at the pictures he was so blatantly studying. He ignored her, until she stopped to take his empty glass, offering a refill. He politely declined, this time, no sarcasm, no contempt, just busineslike. He was too engrossed in his project.

He was frustrated though. It wasn't in that collection. There were other folders that he never looked at, so he didn't bother with them. He only studied the folders he had scanned through before. One of them, he was now positive, had the image, he was sure would cause the synapses in his brain to connect, bringing all the pieces of the puzzle together.

It was at that point that he popped open another folder, of what many would call, "soft porn." These were images of beautiful ladies, young and older, posing seductively, either showing their breasts or not, but almost always, every image of the girl was topless. There were some "tasteful," shots of completely naked women, posed in such a way that you didn't see anything, or maybe, some boob shots. The full nude shots were in a different folder, and the hardcore porn shots were in another. The hardcore folder had a wide multitude of subfolders breaking down every fetish known to mankind, containing at least a hundred photos.

For now he began scanning through the soft porn shots. Reynard considered taking the images off the large screen and hiding them on his laptop. He wasn't sure if Jenny or Mary would be offended, but then again, it was Mary that had handed him a "gentleman's magazine," for his "reading" pleasure on his last flight. The pictures in this folder were tame compared to the one's in that magazine, and she even complemented on some of the photos in the magazine as he was perusing them. No, Mary would not be the problem!

Most of the guests in the cabin were sound asleep, enjoying the comfort that the first class flight offered them. "Jenny'll just have to deal with it," he convinced himself, bringing the images of the subjects to life upon his large screen! He began the slide show, lingering more slowly over each shot than he had the bikini shots.
 
Jenny had noted Mr. Rieger’s sour mood, and she almost said something, but instead simply bowed and walked away.

“Jenny, come with me.” It was Lisa, the head attendant looking splendid as always in her red uniform. Jenny stiffened, sensing she was in trouble.

“What’s wrong with Mr. Rieger?” asked Lisa, once they were in the privacy of the break room.

Jenny looked defensive, “Nothing! I don’t know, I mean . . . I asked him to behave himself.”

Lisa had a pained look on her face. “Look, Jenny,” she said, placing a motherly hand on her shoulder. “I know how he is, but you have to understand, Mr. Rieger is not only one of our best customers, he’s rather connected.”

“Yes, I know,” said Jenny, “he knows a VP or something.”

Lisa sighed. “He’s much more than just some VP. One call from Mr. Rieger, and . . . I don’t know if I could protect you. They’d look for some excuse to fire you. They’d be watching you, any slip up, and you’d be working the counter. Or worse. If you were a Singapore native, they wouldn't dare fire you, but since you're a foreigner . . .”

Jenny looked mortified, and Lisa put her hands on the younger girl’s shoulders. “Relax dear, he’s not a bad guy, just get friendly with him. Make him happy, that’s your job, you’re in first class, on the best airline in the world. Show him why we’re the best.”

Jenny nodded, feeling better. “I’ll do my best, Lisa,” she said.

“I knew you would,” smiled the head attendant.

Jenny moved up to Mr Rieger, thinking in her head all the things she could say to try to get on his good side again. Yet when she reached his seat, she saw the bikini pictures again, this time up on the big screen. She made a soft sound to clear her throat, and he looked up at her, his expression rather unfriendly. Fine, she thought, if you want it that way. Annoyed, Jenny left, to go prepare the first meals. She returned later to offer him a drink, but he refused, again without a hint of the interest he’d shown in her earlier. For some reason that annoyed Jenny even further, and she left with a sniff of resentment.

An hour later, she returned with his meal. This time he wouldn’t be able to ignore her, and it was her chance to try to break the ice that had formed in the last hour. She pushed aside her annoyance at the way he'd been ignoring her to focus on the bikini girls.

“Mr. Rieger, your meal is ready,” she said in her most pleasant voice. She crouched down and held his tray just below her chest, as if offering herself as well as the meal. It was something Mary had taught her. In that position she had to keep her knees tight together, or her sarong would part and he'd see right up her skirt.

It was all for naught, however, for his attention remained on his screen, rather than her meal, or her breasts, and Jenny’s eyes flicked over to the 23” screen. She let out a soft gasp at the sight of a curvacious Asian woman dressed in only a bikini bottom, lounging suggestively on some exotic beach. It reminded her of something that happened in college, something she’d tried to forget.

Mr. Rieger’s eyes flicked over to her at the sound, and she managed to smile. “S-she’s very pretty, Mr. Rieger,” said Jenny, her face slightly reddened.
 
Last edited:
Reynard had had his fill of playing around with the snooty airline attendant. He figured he'd might as well just ignore her, rather than get her fired, or ruin his trip any more. It was easy to ignore her at first, as she attended to the others in the cabin. He didn't need any more drinks, and really didn't want to be bothered, especially by anyone that couldn't take a little good-natured joking!

Dinner was being served, and as much as he tried to ignore her, he just couldn't. Her comment drew his attention away from the large screen, and his demeanor had softened once more. "She was trying," he had to admit to himself! He had to give her credit for not just echoing his demeanor! Beyond that though, she was commenting on how pretty a bare breasted Asian girl in a skimpy bikini looked. He had thought she was miffed about his perusal of these pictures, and yet, here she was telling him that the girl on the big screen was, ... "pretty!"

He had to question her motives though. Was she simply saying that to break the ice with him and cool the hostilty? Was she truly impressed with the photograph? Did she honestly think the girl was pretty? Was she attracted to the girl? Was Jenny a lesbian? Was Jenny bi-sexual? ...

"STOP!" his mind screamed to himself. He was asking way too many questions! He could no longer think straight. He focused on her and saw a bit of rosiness creep up her neck and overtake her face, trying hard not to look at him.

"Yes! She is a very beautiful woman." Reynard went on to explain what he was doing.

"These are pictures of beautiful women that are being compiled and processed by my client, and then being mass produced for worldwide distribution. I had spent so much time buried in paperwork and contracts, that I never had a chance to actually, really look at the pictures, so I thought I'd take the time to look through some of them here."

As he was explaining it to her, he wondered if he could reignite the little spark of bantering between the two, since she was the one to break the ice. She was also the one that commented on the young lady's beauty. Reynard pushed on just a bit, not that her response one way or the other would deter him, but he wanted to make conversation.

"These pictures don't bother you, do they? I mean ..." His voice trailed off and then picked back up. "... I could ..."

She didn't seem overly opposed to him looking at the pictures in his own privacy; that, of course, is what this airline prided itself on. That only gave him more nerve to ask one last question.

"Would you like to see some of the pictures ...?"
 
Jenny smiled at his explanation. “Yes, I understand, this must be very hard work.” Her eyes sparkled as she couldn’t help teasing him. For a second she thought her big mouth might get her in trouble, but he didn't seem to mind.

"These pictures don't bother you, do they? I mean ..." His voice trailed off and then picked back up. "... I could ..."

Jenny quickly shook her head, to remind him that he was the passenger, and should do whatever he liked.

"Would you like to see some of the pictures ...?"

“Me?” she said. That had caught her off guard. “I . . . well, uh . . . you could show me your favorites, maybe?” Jenny didn’t mind looking at the competition, and she had to admit, she was a bit curious as to his taste. Some Caucasian men didn’t have a taste for Asians. She thought she’d ask him. “Do you find Asian women . . . attractive, Mr. Rieger?”
 
He hadn't planned or expected to be engaged in such a conversation, and yet, here he was, talking to Jenny about the attractiveness of Asian women.

He had to think before blurting something out, that could easily be misconstrued. He hadn't even really given it much thought, being a confirmed bachelor and worldwide traveller. He had his share of experience with women from every cultural aspect imaginable. He'd be amiss if every flight didn't have at least one interesting sexual escapade tied with it. Foreign lands, and foreign women went hand in hand!

"Hmmm?" He scratched his thin chin. "Let's just say that I like the mysteriousness that surrounds them." It was a safe answer, yet he found himself blurting and babbling. "You know what I mean? Like there's more to them than what the eye can see. Their eyes are so enchanting and captivating ... like ... ummm" He stopped abruptly! "Nevermind!"

He slid the plate of Malaysian Beef Rendang in front of him. He licked his lips in preparation of the spicy meal of tiny bite-sized pieces of beef, which are first browned in a shallot, ginger, and lemon grass paste and a mixture of freshly ground coriander, cumin, and nutmeg, and then cooked in coconut milk until tender.

He studied Jenny closely once more as she left him to tend to the other passengers. There was something about Jenny that was nagging at him also. He could feel a certain stir in his loins, thinking about her. It was moreso than he felt for Jess, and he wondered why he was beginning to feel attracted to Jenny?

He shrugged off his concerns as he enjoyed his meal. Each tiny bit of meat slid deliciously down his throat, burning slightly, the spiciness only tempered by the coconut milk. He had resumed the display of photos as he ate his meal, enjoying them as they scrolled and blended from one image to the next.

He had just finished his last piece, having swallowed the spicy tidbit, when Reynard snapped upright in his seat. He coughed and gagged a bit, slapping at his laptop to stop the progression of photos!

There it was! The connection that had been bugging him this entire trip! All the snapses made connections, and the image that had haunted his subconscious was suddenly, once again frozen before him! It was one of the pictures he had briefly scanned through on his first pass of the images. And even though he only looked at the image for a split second the first time, it remained with him, his subconscious, alert mind, filing the image for later recognition!

There it was! Right there on the screen! Almost lifesize! Her picture! It was definitely her! There was no doubt about it! It was ..."
 
Jenny couldn’t help smiling as she listened to him describe Asian women. When he changed his attention to his meal, she realized she was a bit hungry herself. In the month since she’d started flying, she’d lost three pounds, despite finding it more difficult to keep up her jogging routine. She still felt like a cow compared to some of the local women on the staff, some of whom joked that the airline’s tailors had run out of material trying to fit Jenny’s 34C bust and curvaceous hips into her uniform. “At least I have curves!” she’d retort.

As she cleaned up after the rest of her customers, all of them sleepy-eye’d after their meals, Jenny’s eyes kept straying over to Mr. Rieger, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying his meal, to the accompaniment of more naughty photos. She shook her head and smiled. Every man did it, she knew, just not on such a big screen, in her section.

As she was watching, she suddenly saw the tall man jerk upright in his seat, almost spilling his tray, and he choked on something. Jenny quickly hustled over, as quickly as she could move in her full length skirt.

“Mr Rieger, are you ok?” she asked, bending down to look at him in alarm. He seemed ok, in fact he was looking at his screen strangely. Jenny turned to look, and gasped, her hand flying to her mouth in shock. On his big screen was a topless Asian woman, dressed only in a tiny string bikini bottom, stretched out on a rock underneath a tropical waterfall. She turned to look at Mr. Rieger, and the recognition was clear in his eyes. Without thinking, Jenny slipped past his knees and placed herself squarely in front of the display, blocking the screen. If someone from the airline saw that? She'd be fired on the spot, it was against policy.

“Where did you get that?” she whispered, her eyes wide in shock and fear. That photo was never published. She’d posed for that photo yes, she’d needed the money to stay in school. But some of her girlfriends had started a collection to 'save Jenny.' It had worked, and the magazine had given her back the negatives. So how was it here, on Mr. Rieger's screen? Jenny looked down, and saw that some text in the corner of the photo was still visible.

Women of the WAC: Univ. of Hawaii sophomore, Jennifer Tan, 5’6”, 34-23-35, C-cup . . .Varsity Diving, likes horseback riding, skinny dipping, and assertive men. "I like a man who takes what he wants!" - she was quoted as saying.
 
Reynard shouldn't have been speechless, but he was! He was shocked, but so thrilled to have finally made the connection, putting his puzzled mind to rest. "What are the chances?" he asked himself, referring to the high statistical odds, that he would remember that image after such a brief scan, then come in contact with the woman, find the photo again, and have it be the personal flight attendant that had been servicing him!

He was so enrapt with the image, that he hadn't seen the text at the bottom corner of the screen, at least not until Jenny turned and looked at it! Her behavior drew his eyes to the text, which didn't take long to read!

Women of the WAC: Univ. of Hawaii sophomore:
Jennifer Tan, 5’6”, 34-23-35, C-cup
Varsity Diving, likes horseback riding, skinny dipping, and assertive men.
"I like a man who takes what he wants!"​


She was blocking his view! But he had seen just enough to know what he was about to do would speak volumes.

He reached out to her, and despite her earlier objections about him touching her, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the screen. "Out of my way! Let me see this!" He yanked sharply, pulling her slightly off balance and out of the way.

His eyes kept looking at the large LCD display then shifting to Jenny, then back to the screen and back to her ever-reddening face. He couldn't believe that such opportunity was handed to him on a silver platter!

"Jenny? ... Is that ...?"
 
"Out of my way! Let me see this!" Jenny yelped when he reached out to grab her wrist, pulling her away from the screen. She nearly stumbled, placing her hand on his seat next to him to catch herself. She was now next to the window, standing in a place that would look very strange if another attendant or passenger came by. She moved to get back, but he had his legs up on the footrest, to keep her from blocking the display again.

He kept looking at her, obviously realizing it was her in the photo, yet having trouble reconciling that fact.

"Jenny? ... Is that ...?" he asked. He still held her wrist, and she tried to pull it back, but his grip was so strong, it was doubtful he even noticed her pulling.

“I was in college,” she said, whispering. “I . . . I needed the money . . . but it was never published. They gave me the negatives – that photo is not supposed to exist!”

She looked him in the eye, pleadingly. “Please, Mr. Rieger,” she whispered, bending down close to him, “turn off the screen? If someone sees it . . . and, and recognizes me, I’ll be fired!”
 
Reynard was still sorting through the myriad of emotions and sensations coursing throughout his mind and body. He felt as if he were caught in the eye of a tornado; right where he was, was perfectly calm, but everything around him was a mass of swirling mess and confusion.

As he sat there staring at the picture, and the caption underneath, the world around him slowly became clearer and clearer. He really hadn't been paying attention to her, but he did clearly hear and understand her last words.

"If someone sees it . . . and, and recognizes me, I’ll be fired!”

That was absolutely true! Reynard knew that to be a fact! The women of this airline were to be "beyond reproach" in the public's eye. Their lives outside of the airlines was to remain discreet and completely private, and in no way interfere or bring negative publicity to the image of the airline. It was his close, personal alliance with Arthur Cho, that allowed him this particular bit of information. This little tidbit was of particular interest, though, and Reynard was about to make this trip, VERY enjoyable.

Reynard, still holding Jenny's wrist, pressed a toggle key on his laptop, blanking out the image on the large LCD display, but keeping it very much alive on his laptop.

"Yes! You're right! We wouldn't want Mr. Cho to find out about this, now would we?"

It was at this time, that Reynard realized he was still holding onto Jenny's wrist, and that his grip was rather firm. He loosened his grip, but then slid up the length of her arm, lightly caressing her arm up to her elbow and back down.

"It's okay my dear, we'll just keep this our little secret!"

His wink spoke volumes, whether she understood or not, she soon would.

"Why don't you go check on the other passengers?"

His hand dropped and circled her back. He purposefully and knowingly dropped it to the swell of her ass. He ushered her back into the aisleway, blatantly copping a feel of her firm ass, squeezing it as she walked by, testing its pliability.

"When you're done, you should come back and we can talk some more about our little secret!"
 
Jenny breathed a heavy sigh of relief when her topless photo disappeared from the TV screen.

"Yes, you're right!" said Mr. Rieger, looking up at her. "We wouldn't want Mr. Cho to find out about this, now would we?"

He wouldn't need to go that far, Jenny was still in her 3 month trial period, so she might not even get a counter job, she'd probably be on the street by Monday.

She felt his firm grip on her wrist loosen, and then she stiffened, as his hand slid up her arm, which her uniform left bare below the elbow.

"It's okay my dear, we'll just keep this our little secret," he said, giving her a suggestive wink. Jenny could only stare at him, open mouthed. The whole situation was moving so fast.

"Why don't you go check on the other passengers?" Jenny nodded quickly. Yes, she should do that.

He moved his hand behind her back to guide her back toward the aisle, only it continued moving down her back to squeeze her ass. "Oh!" Jenny gasped, her body going rigid. He gently pushed her back past his TV screen until she was back in the aisle, and only then did he remove his hand.

"When you're done, you should come back and we can talk some more about our little secret," he added, giving her another of those looks.

Jenny could only nod, as she moved in a daze away from Mr. Rieger. She headed straight for the breakroom to collect herself. How did that happen? She wondered. It didn't really matter how, all that mattered was that she made sure that photo never went public, at least as long as she was flying for the airline. Jenny didn't think Mr. Rieger would out her like that, but she'd definitely have to be extra nice to him for the rest of the flight, even if it meant enduring a few harmless squeezes on her ass.

With renewed resolve, Jenny went back to take a round of drink orders from her customers. She was acutely aware that Mr. Rieger seemed to be watching her as she worked, and when she was done, he pressed his call light, and she hustled over to his side. Leaning over as she always did in first class, she said in her most pleasant voice, "Yes, Mr. Rieger, can I get you anything?"
 
Reynard watched her intently, his mind spinning and weaving an intricate web which he'd eventually trap her in. Glancing down at his laptop, he stared at the picture some more, now having a clearer view of what Jenny looked like under that sarong, especially those bountiful breasts, and perky nipples.

He watched her and studied her, making those rounds. He definitely needed to get to know her better ... more ... intimately!

When she was done with her rounds and made her way back to him, he was pleased! The way she bent over to face him, he now made qualms about breaking his stare from her eyes, to glance down at her pendulous breasts, allowing his lips to curl on the outer edges. He was tempted to reach out and just cup one, but he restrained himself.

"Yes, Mr. Rieger, can I get you anything?"

Reynard reached out with a hand and grabbed her wrist once more, and pulled her in front of the blank big screen. He reached out with his other hand and grabbed her other wrist and steadied her in front of him. He straightened out his legs, purposefully pushing them between her sarong.

"Yes, Jenny! I'd like another one of those sexy drinks you made for me last time. But before you go, I'd like to know a little more about you! I'd also like to find out what kinds of additional service I could come to expect? I mean, we do have a little secret to keep, don't we?"

Both his hands were now caressing her arms, from her wrists to her elbows and back down. His stockinged feet (he had removed his shoes early in the flight), which were planted between her legs began sliding up and down, brusing the insides of her calves.

He watched her intently, studying her reaction to his touches, examining her facial expressions, and trying to read her thoughts.
 
Jenny was surprised when Mr. Rieger had grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the aisle, so that she stood in front of him. When he took her other wrist, she became alarmed. But when he straightened his legs and pushed them through the front slit in her long skirt, Jenny was scandalized, her jaw dropping in shock. She wriggled her wrists, trying to break free from his grip without creating a visible struggle that some other passenger might see. It was impossible, he was too strong.

"Yes, Jenny! I'd like another one of those sexy drinks you made for me last time," he said. She nodded quickly. Yes, let me get out of here! "But before you go, I'd like to know a little more about you. I'd also like to find out what kinds of additional service I could come to expect? I mean, we do have a little secret to keep, don't we?"

Oh dear, she thought, this wasn't going like she'd expected. What did he mean? She was afraid to ask. He let go of her wrists, but only so that he could trail his fingers up her bare arms. As nervous as she was, his fingers made her flesh tingle. Then she tensed as she felt his stocking'd foot sliding up her bare calf. Jenny's skin felt alive, as it always did when touched by an attractive man for the first time. She looked about the cabin anxiously, but they were alone. It was the middle section of the long international flight, when the lights were off, and most passengers were asleep.

"Mr. Rieger, please," she whispered, "someone might see us!" He shrugged, and told her he'd stop if he saw someone coming. Since he was in the back of the section, he'd see someone coming before they'd see that he was touching her. Jenny tried to pull her arms away, but he only tightened his grip on her forearms, resuming his ticklish touches when she stopped fighting him. "Ok, ok!" she said, leaning forward to plead with him, "Let's just talk, just . . . what would you like to know about me?"
 
Back
Top