Oh Brother spank that Ass [Spankmegirl23]

She smiled " How bout you tell me some of your desires" She looked at him wanting to know if he thought about her.
 
"Well.....I always thought you were cute....I always wanted to corrupt my little sister. Put you in sexy outfits, Show you off, Role play in costumes. Do all sorts of kinky stuff to you...I always Thought of you like this but....i never knew if you would of hated me."
 
She smiled and stood walking toward him " I could never hate you,I thought i was going crazy wanting my own brother around you i dont feel shy so tell me what kind of kinky stuff would you want to do to your sister" She asked him she was close to him but not touching yet.

She knewl they was at the no longer brother and sister level no more but she still was yelling in her head He is your brother but he was Hot and she knewl it.
 
-Nick smiled.-"Tie you up, Public fucking, Spanking, Anything we could think of to get you hot and fucked. Even a nice fucking nice and rough. What about you come on tell me. Anything and everything, What ever porn can do i want to do to you just about."-he smiled.-
 
She was feeling hot just listening to him talk about fucking her,She smile " I want spanking,i want nice and rough fucking with spanking,i want to do naughty things in public rick of being caught makes me hot,I want you to strip my clothes and take me so bad" She looked at him seeing him start to get hard.
 
-Nick smiled.-"I am glad you share the same love i do....would you like me to spank you now?"-He smiled and walked to her now in reach his hands grabbed her ass squeezing it slowly.-
 
She watched him walk closer ,feeling him squeezed her ass she up at him " Yes spank me" she wanted his touch,wanted to know how much he wanted her.
 
-He slowly undressed her slipping her out of every inch of clothing and bends her over as he slapped her ass, then harder, then harder and he spanked her much harder slamming his hands against her ass.-
 
She stood watching him undress her slowly looking down at her body she began to grow wetter she wanted him to look at her,Once he bend her over and she felt the first slap she moan as he hit harder it got her wet but felt her ass get red " Oh god Ill be good" she told him she didnt want him to stop but wanted to play like he liked too she smiled as he kept slapping her harder she fall on the bed to her stomac her legs parted a bit.
 
-Nick smiled and slapped her ass more and harder. He used her hair brush then used a wooden paddle he saw and began to slap her ass hard and make it red for her.-"Come on Sis tell your brother what you want if you promise to be good and be a good little slut for me."
 
She felt him slap her with he brush then a wooden padle she let out a scream she knewl her red was red her ass was his she moan

" Oh yes I'll be a good slut for you i needed a good spanking " She felt him slap her go on slapping her with the wooden paddle he was making her ass his.
 
-Nick smiled and ran his hand over her ass a few times before slapping her more.-"What does my slut want now go on tell brother what he can do to make your fantasies come to life."
 
She moan feeling him slap her red ass she wanted him to touch her,anything she was now wet and looked and seen he was hard,she got to her knees again " Touch me while you let me suck that nice cock please"
 
-He let her kneel down and took his thick cock out and put it to her lips.-"Does my naughty slutty sister want me to fuck her face?"-He chuckled joking a bit.-"Let me see those slutty tits sis."-he grins.-
 
She raise up and put his cock in her mouth sucking the head of it then take more of it in her mouth soon she started sucking it taking it in and out of her mouth at a normal speed teasing him.
 
-Nick smiled and looked to her eyes as he groaned and played with her breasts.-"This is good sis come on give me all you got."
 
She sucked his cock faster taking all his cock in her mouth in and out rubbing his balls as she sucked his cock.
 
-Nick groaned then came filling her hot little mouth as he pinched her nipples a bit and let go looking to her eyes.-"Oh sis your a good little cock sucking slut...i bet sis wants a cock stuffed in her pussy huh?"
 
Soon she felt him cum down her throat and she swallowed standing up looking at him she layed down spreading her legs exposing her wet pussy to him " i want your tongue" she rub herself showing him how wet she was.
 
-Nick smiled and put his mouth on her pussy and began to lick her pussy lips and the inside of her to. He lapped her up hungrily and held her hips in place groaning and enjoying every inch of her pussy.-
 
She moan when she felt his tongue hit her pussy licking it all over he held her hips so she couldn't move toward him more she grab the sheets and moan " oh god i need your cock inside me" she didn't want to cum yet his tongue on her felt to good.
 
-Nick smiled and stood up as he slides his cock deep in her pussy and held her hips slowly as he began to fuck her pussy nice and slow at first slowly picking up speed.-
 
She felt him enter her she moan feeling him go faster she needed him wanting him feeling him in her pussy felt so good so right she didn't care he was her brother right now.
 
-His cock rammed her pussy and pounded her nice and fast.-"Oh Marie moan for me this feels so good oh yeah Marie it's so good."
 
She felt him go fast his cock in her tight pussy she moan louder wanting more she moved her hips towards him moving with his.Grabbing the sheets she soon moan out as she cum hard her eyes rolled back to the back of her head as she cum.
 
Back
Top