Any feedback please.

Jasmine7777

Experienced
Hi everyone,

I've been doing a little glamour photography with my partner, who is a freelance photographer. As we are both relatively new to glamour photographer and love reading literotica.com we were wondering what you thought about some of my photos.

I'll only post a couple now and more later if anyone is interested.

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I've been doing a little glamour photography with my partner, who is a freelance photographer. As we are both relatively new to glamour photographer and love reading literotica.com we were wondering what you thought about some of my photos.

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Well aren't you lovely. :kiss:

Hi Gents,

A few more photos for your feedback. Thank you for your comments to date.

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Last edited:
Hi Gents,

Thanks again for your feedback.

Last few photos for tonight.

Will try and be back again tomorrow,

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Last edited:
The Office.

Hi everyone.

Thank you for all your kind remarks.

I used to work in an office. Can you tell?

If the interest is there, I'll post some more,

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Sexy and you have amazing eyes

Hi everyone.

Thank you for all your kind remarks.

I used to work in an office. Can you tell?

If the interest is there, I'll post some more,

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Oh I think you have more than a few of us waiting to see more of your amazing pics. Keep up the good work and I personally look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Sexy office wear...... the breast tease is making me throb sexy girl.
Yeah keep going !😈

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for all your kind compliments.

One of you asked "how did the men get any work done with you in the office?"

Well, as a mature lady I was the boss. The men did as they were told.... Just as they did when I was a nurse.

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

PS. One more office photo before I go.

Last edited:
I love being teased by a sexy MILF. Keep 'em coming pretty lady. :rose:

Very attractive face with hints of some magnificent tits.....tks for showing

As I've lost all my inhibitions due to a bottle of wine, I've attached a couple or three of office photos complete with my big tits exposed for you gentlemen.

What do you think of them sirs? I feel so horny. I'd love to have my nipples sucked an to look at a big hard cock right now. My partner's away working. I haven't told him what I've done. A spanking may be forthcoming. Goodie! :)

This is not like me, I'm usually so shy.

Jasmine x

Last edited:
Your naughty girl you deserve a spanking after posting such delightful pics ! ::p:
Love it keep going please!

Some different office pics noone has seen before... now you can see my 40DD tits, my pussy and bumhole all at the same time...

Comments please...

Last edited:
Some different office pics noone has seen before... now you can see my 40DD tits, my pussy and bumhole all at the same time...

Comments please...
Delightful, erotic, leaves me breathless, cock hard and wishing I could be in your arms right now!
Just perfect pics to drive us all insane with lust!

Back