The boss (closed for PrincessAmelia)

yourlovedoctor1

Experienced
Name: Tony B.
Description: 5 ft 11 in. Hair: short black
Eyes: dark brown
Tattoos: both arms sleeved
Build: muscular and scar above left eye.

Tony ran everything on west coast from cocaine running to prostitution. No one ever crossed him he had a famous temper and wasn't afraid to show his power. He once broke a mans hands for looking at him funny.

He started out as a small time dealer and worked his way up. When he was still small time he knocked up a girl from the old block. He brought her up with him when he made it, he left her but he made sure she knows not to look anywhere else. So he has her constantly followed by his men to make sure she doesnt find another man. He had as much pussy as he wanted though women loved power.

He was counting money when his right hand man JR came up to him with bad news. "Boss, Julio said he saw you baby momma talking to that small timerJose at the store today". Tony immediately saw red. " who does that motherfucker think he is!! Where is she now". " at her house boss". Tony immediately jumped in his car and started to drive to the house he bought her when he made it. "She better not be fucking that son of a bitch" he was thinking to himself. When he pulled up he saw her outside doing yard work he slammed the door of his black mustang and started to rush towards her his face red and angry his hands balled into fists.

Name: Courtney Smith
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gdBs8bydY...torias+Secret+Lingerie+September+2012-000.jpg

Courtney was thinking about the day she met Tony he had been so charming and she had been putty in his hands. She was still putty in his hands. She loved him. She couldn't understand why he couldn't just be with her and their son Mason who had just turned five. Tony would pop by every once in awhile to see Mason and once Mason was in bed he'd fuck Courtney. She knew he was aware she was crazy for him.

She loved being a mommy. Mason was her pride and joy. He could make her smile by just looking at her. Her family wasn't Tony's biggest fan. They hated him and just wanted her to move on but she couldn't. She was in love with him and she hated it because he messed her around a lot but no matter what he did she'd be there being loyal to him while he fucked any girl with a heartbeat.

She thought he was a good dad when he bothered with Mason and he provided for both of him so she couldn't fault him on that front.

She was in the front yard trying to get rid of her weeds. She was in http://www.brightandearlyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Lindsay-Ellingson.jpg . Mason was on his bike riding up and down the path. She smiled watching him. Even though being a mommy was hard she didn't regret having him. She heard a car door slam loudly it made her jump. She glanced round seeing Tony. She wondered what was wrong with him. "Mason sweetheart go in the house and play mommy will be in soon." She said not wanting him around seeing his dad angry. Mason ran into the house. She turned around and look at Tony. "Tony what's wrong with you?"

He barely even noticed his son run into the house as he approached Courtney. " tony what's wrong with you." She said. " don't fucking ask me what's wrong bitch you know. Why the fuck you talking to That pussy Jose?" She stared blankly at him. " answer me NOW!!" He yelled As loud as he could this time. While she started giving her answer how he talked to her first but his mind started to trail. he couldn't help but look over her. He knew she only wanted him but he couldn't let her know that. He had to make sure she knew that she better not fuck any other man.

He got knocked back to earth when she finished with her bullshit excuse. " if I find out your fucking him I swear it will be last thing you or him ever does! Do you understand me!!"

His yelling brought mason out. He almost forgot he was there. " daddy why are you yelling" he smiled at his son " just a long day at work son why don't you get your bike and we will play" mason had no idea what his dad really did and tony liked it that way. When mason ran inside he looked back at Courtney " I'll stay for a little while then we will finish what we started"

She looked at him shocked why was he so angry about her talking to Jose. Jose and her had been friends before her and Tony had even met. She flinched hearing him shout. "Keep your voice down. I don't care about the way you talk to me its something I'm use to but I don't want Mason hearing you. I'll be honest with you, yes I talked to Jose but he came up to me and asked how my mom was and I couldn't be rude and ignore him." She said calmly.

She was always pretty calm but when she got mad it was a bad scene but she didn't get mad easily. "Tony do you think I'd really be with him. He's just old friend he's nothing to me." She noticed Mason had come out of the house. She sighed, she hated Mason hearing him shout because she knew he didn't like it. She took a deep breath in then looked at Mason and smiled. "Mason you know when you get really tired you get cranky that's what daddy's like." She said.

She was glad Mason had no idea what Tony did it was best that way. She didn't want him knowing but she knew once he got bigger kids at school would talk and she'd have explain to him what his daddy did. She watched Mason run into the house. She moved over to Tony. "Okay but please no more shouting for Mason's sake." She looked at him lovingly.

He had to admit he did love the way she looked at him. He grabbed her roughly and brought her into him. He couldn't help but kiss her long and hard. He then released her and went and played with their son.
After he and mason played for awhile mason was completely tired he gave him to Courtney to put to bed then went and sat on couch when he got a a phone call from jr " boss, we have a problem with the shipment so bastard stole our merchandise." " did you find him!" " yeah we found him boss what do you want us to do?"
" take care of it you know where make sure whoever he works for they find out what happens when the fuck with me."

At that moment Courtney walked in from putting mason to bed. She looked shocked she hated his business but knew better than to cross him. He got up and looked at her " so do you understand I better not hear about you talking to Jose again? Do not test me Courtney"

She hadn't expected him to pull her into him and kiss her. As she kissed him she had butterflies in her stomach. He always made her feel pretty nervous. She loved it when he kissed her it was always long and hard. She didn't know if it was passionate or lustful but she always like to think it was passionate.

She smiled watching him play with their son. Mason loved having his dad around and so did she. She looked at Mason who was completely tired she picked him up and carried him upstairs. She tucked him into his bed and sat with him for a few minutes. He fell asleep quickly. She kissed his forehead then headed out of his bedroom and went down the stairs. When she got to the living room she saw Tony on the couch he was on the phone. She didn't hear much of the conversation but she knew that it was work. His work worried her because she was scared he could end up dead or in prison. She had learnt to just ignore his job and not bring up her problems with his with him.

"Yes I understand I'm sorry it won't happen again. If he talks to me I will just walk away and I wouldn't test you. I know you and I wouldn't piss you off on purpose." She smiled at him and moved closer to him. She moved to stand behind him she massaged his shoulders softly. "Am I forgiven or do you think I need to be spanked." She laughed.

He smirked when she said that. He got up and moved behind her puutting his hands on her waist and started to kiss her neck with soft kisses " well you have been a very bad girl" he start unbuttoning her jeans " and bad girls need to punished" he then pulls down her jeans to expose her very firm ass. He starts to caress her ass at first then SMACK he spanks her hard with his hand. After she moans SMACK! another one harder than the last

She watched him move away from her with a smirk on his face then she felt his strong hands on her waist. She moaned softly as he kissed her neck. "Yes I've been very bad." She said sticking her ass out as she unbuttoned her jeans. "Oh I need punishing baby." Under her jeans was a white lace thong.

He caressed her ass and she could feel herself getting wet. She was so turn on. "Oh Tony." She whispered as he spanked her ass hard. "Oh Tony harder. I'm a bad girl and you need to punish me."

" oh you want harder" he picked her up and carried her up stairs the the bedroom she couldn't stop kissing him while he was carrying her. He threw on bed " so you really need to be punished" he takes his belt off she looks a little scared and excited. WHAM he spanks her with his belt
" you love that don't you"
WHAM! He spanks her again " who do you belong to?"
WHAM!!! He spanked her hard one last time
He flips her on her back and starts to unbutton his pants.

She was kissing him passionately as he carried her up the stairs. She wanted him so bad. He was her drug and she craved him. He threw her on the bed. She looked up at him watching him take his belt of his trousers. She felt scared but excited at the same time. "Oh punish me baby I've been bad you need to teach me a lesson." She got onto all fours for him facing the wall. She let out a loud moan as he began spanking her with his belt. "Yes I love it." She whispered. Her nipples were hard. "I belong to you. I'm yours and only yours."

The last spank from the belt made her scream her ass cheeks were sore but at the same time they felt so good. She had always loved a bit of pain with pleasure. He flipped onto her front and she looked up at him there was lust and passion in her eyes. "Tony I want you so much."

He took his hard dick out of his pants and moved her thong to the side and starting rubbing her sweet pussy. He slapped her pussy just hard enough for her to moan " you love being spanked Dont you look at how wet you are" he saw her staring at his dick and smiled at her. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to edge of the bed. He lined his dick up to her tight wet pussy and slammed his dick into her as hard as he could she screamed loud. " you better stop screaming so loud or Im going to have to put something in your mouth"

She smiled seeing his cock. She thought to herself god I want that cock. He moved her thong to the side and started to stroke her wet pussy. She wanted him in her. She bite her lip roughly as he slapped her pussy roughly. She moaned. "Yes I love being spanked by you. I like it when your here with me." She looked deeply in his eyes.

She slide down to the edge of the bed. She moaned feeling his cock at her tight wet pussy. He slammed his dick into her. "Oh god yes." She called out. She thrusted her hips upwards. "Well maybe your going to have to put something in my mouth." She grinned at him.

" you really have a loud mouth don't you" he rips her thong off and shoves it in her mouth. She moans " now you can scream as loud as you want" he then went back to pounding her pussy as hard as he could. the room filled with her muffled screams. "god I have to see those tits" he rips her short off to expose her perky tits and immediately starting sucking and biting her hard nipples. He then flips her back on all fours and starts rubbing her tight asshole

"Yes I do have a loud mouth." She said as he ripped her thong off. She wondered what he was going to do with her thong. She bite down on the thong in her mouth she was moaning. She nodded her head when he said "now you can scream as loud as you want" She loved him fucking her it felt so good. She was screaming but her thong muffled the screams. She always found it so strange how much he was obsessed with her boobs but she loved him playing with her boobs. Her nipples were hard. She moaned as he sucked and bite on her nipples. She closed her eyes. He put her on all fours. She felt his fingers rubbing her tight asshole. "Fuck my ass." She said in a muffled voice because of the thong in her mouth.

" yeah you want this dick in that ass? You better beg like a good girl." He took her thong out her mouth so she could bed. He then just kept rubbing his dick at her tight little asshole teasing her with it as she begged to be his anal slut. " good girl" he put her thong back in her mouth and slowly pushed into her tight asshole until the head popped in he pushed all the way in " I love this tight ass no one better ever fuck this ass but me" he started fucking her harder and harder pushing her close to an orgasm.

"Fuck my ass please I want your cock in my ass. Fuck my ass please please I need you to fuck my ass." She begged. She wanted him to fuck her ass so hard. She hated him teasing her but it was just turning her on more. She bite down on the thong bracing herself. She screamed when he pushed fully in her ass. "No one has or will fuck my ass but." She moaned as he fucked her harder. She slide two fingers into her pussy and was finger fucking herself as he fucked her ass. She was getting closer to cumming.

He could her getting close to cumming and grabbed her beautiful blonde hair and pulled back hard. She screamed as she started to cum. Her screams made him pound her ass harder. " fuck Courtney I'm so close to cumminh in gonna cum in that pussy and make you pregnant with my baby again" he screamed he pulled out of her tight ass and shoved his dick into her sweet pussy and fucked her as hard as he could. " fffuucckk take my cum" and with one last thrust he went deep and starting shooting his load deep into her pussy. She collapsed and he collapsed on top of her.

She moaned as he pulled at her hair. She started to scream as she started to cum. She pinched her nipples roughly then twisted them. "Oh god Baby oh fuck." She muffled. She was shocked hearing him say he was going to make her pregnant again with baby and he did get her pregnant she would want a bit of commitment from him. She felt him slam into her tight wet pussy. "Oh baby." She said in a muffle. Her orgasm was so intense. Her pussy gripped his cock hard as she was cumming. She moaned as he came in her. Her orgasm came to its end and she felt great. She was breathing heavily and then she collapsed on her back and she looked up at him she smiled. She leaned up and kissed him. She stroked his back. She removed her thong from her mouth. "What is it with you and not wanting to use protection babes." She laughed.

" why would I use protection with the woman who belongs to me Courtney." He said still out of breath " and don't act like you don't love it." He started stroking her hair as she was going in and out starting to pass out. When she asked him to stay the night he didnt know what to say so he got up and said " i cant business" he kissed her passionately and loving and started to get dressed she looked sad. his phone started ringing he didnt even think about it and answered and put them on speaker " this is tony" " Papi you said you were coming over tonight where are you?". " fuck" he hung up the phone real quick And looked at Courtney.

"Well we don't want loads of kids so eventual we need to use protection." She said her breathing becoming normally. "I do love it." She laughed. She smiled at him as he stroked her hair. She wanted him to stay the night and she was really disappointed when he said he can't. She sighed before kissing him back. She laid back she was sad she just wanted him to lay down with her and snuggling up with her.

She heard his phone ringing and she sighed she hated it when he answered his phone when they were together. She thought it would be business but she was shocked to hear what the voice said at the end of the line. She slide off the bed and grabbed her top and panties on. "What the fuck was that. Do you have another kid? If you do I want you out of here and out of my life. I put up with all your shit but if you have another kid I can't and won't do this anymore."

" first off you better watch your fucking tone you ain't leaving nobody or anyone's life. Don't you fucking forget that." He said slamming his fights on her nightstand "and second that's not my kids it's some hood rat bitch who likes my cock and likes to suck the dick of a real man. She just calls me Papi." He was getting more and more angry " you better never fucking threaten me again Courtney and don't forget who bought this house and pays your fucking bills." He yelling louder now. She was so upset he just left.

In the car he just started driving. The more he thought of Courtney the more mad he got. " how dare that bitch threaten me she better never leave me". He knew deep down he loved her and would eventually settle down with her but she knew better than to threaten him. His phone rang he looked down and saw it was Courtney he was furious but he answered. Surprisingly she was apologizing for threatening him even though she was still mad and crying

Last edited:
She watched his fists slam down on her night stand. He didn't scare her anymore because she was use to him getting angry. She was angry as well. She normally didn't get angry that easy. "Oh what are you going to do if I threaten you. You threaten me all the time and I have to put up with it so you should too because your a real man." She was just trying to hurt him the wat he hurt her.

"Well don't you forget who got me pregnant and then fucked off." She screamed at him. She was upset he never treated her with respect. When he left she heard Mason crying. She went to him. "Hey baby boy everything is okay just go back to sleep. Mommy and daddy just had a disagreement. I'm sorry we woke you up." She kissed him goodnight then left him. She was frustrated with the way her life was; she just sat around waiting for him to come round and looked after their son.

She knew threatening him and arguing with him was a bad idea but she had been angry and in the moment. She decided to ring him. She was surprised he answered. "Hi I'm sorry I kicked off. I just get jealous. I'm sorry for what I said to you and I said I'd leave you but you know I wouldn't no matter what. I've always been there for you and I always will be it just gets hard sometimes. I feel like I just sit around waiting for you and I don't want to do it for the rest of my life but I put up with it because I love you."

" Courtney you are the most beautiful sexiest woman I know and you are the best mother. I have never hit you But tonight just now when you were threatening me and acting tough I was so close to smacking you across the face." He said so cold and deliberate he meant every word too. " did mason wake up?" He asked when she said he was crying he felt a little bad. He never wanted his son to cry he had a rough childhood and didnt want his son to have one. " well get him to sleep I will go back to the house soon I do have business." He hung up the phone and starting dialing the hood rat who called earlier " can't waste a chance at free pussy" he said to himself as he started to drive towards her house

When he got to the house Courtney was waiting for him. Her eyes puffy from all the crying. He started making out with her. When they stopped she looked at him funny. She probably suspects I was with another woman he thought to himself

"Well I promise I won't threaten you again and how about you promise to never hit me even if I get you mad." She said it sounded like a whisper but it was loudly enough for him to hear. She was talking quietly. "Yeah Mason woke up he cried. He heard us shouting and it upset him but he's okay." She said. She felt bad for the way things way between her and Tony not for herself but for Mason. He deserved his parents in one house but she couldn't see that happening and she wouldn't have him living with them unless he was committed to her and didn't fuck anyone else. "Okay bye." She said before putting the phond down. She went upstairs to check on Mason who was sleeping like an angel once again.

She went back downstairs she went and curled up on the couch crying. She cried a lot because she knew that he went with other women and it hurt her. When she heard his car pull up outside of the house she dried her tears and put a fake smile on her face. As soon as he got into the house he was all over her. She kissed him back.

She smelt women's perfume on him, it wasn't her perfume. The smell was cheap and tacky. "I'm gonna ask you something and I want you to tell me the truth. Have you just been with another. woman?" She asked looking at him with a serious look on her face. She hated the fact he went around with different women but if she even spoke to another guy he went crazy.

He looked at her when she asked him. " sigh... Yes I was." She broke down again. He wanted to tell her the truth that he loved her with all his heart and wanted to be with her and mason and no one else. But he was addicted to the power and the women who threw themselves at him. The women he fucked were not even close to as sexy as Courtney. But he wasn't weak he was strong that's how he got to have all the power he did. If he told her the truth she would own him and no one owns tony no one. His whole life was decided on being the strongest. The last tome he was weak his own mother cut him over his eye. He decided he had no choice while she was bawling he had the first real sense of clarity in his life. That he needed to forget about all the bitches that were begging to be his slut. He needed to think of his woman and his son.

He got down on one knee " Courtney will you marry me? I promise to be better about sleeping around and will love you like you deserve to be loved. You and mason. You belong to me and you are the only woman I want to belong to me..."

He waited for her answer

Back