Literotica Erotic Cookbook - Chain Story Idea

RedHairedandFriendly

Too much red on Red?
Yes, I have another Chain Story idea - similar to the On The Bus Chain this one would be opened ended and would not involve merging characters unless someone felt the need to use them.

What I am thinking about is a recipe woven into the erotic story. The recipes would be small and relatively uncomplicated. Chocolate chip cookies, pudding, a pre-made pie crust and pie filling or something maybe a little more interesting. My first chapter would be Poached Pears with Vanilla Ice Cream.

The idea is to have the individual/couple/group be cooking and working with the ingredients as they are interacting sexually. The directions of the recipe are written - she's at the counter dicing tomatoes when he slides up behind her and begins to caress her breast, soon she forgets she only needs a quarter cup and has three times as much --- now I know that doesn't sound erotic, but you get the idea.

At the end of the story the recipe and directions would be posted.

That's the thought in my head and I'm curious if there is any interest in something that sounds easy but weaving in how to dice, slice, and saute things while sexing it all up and not burning the food could be a different spin to the usual way we write up food and sex in our stories.

*Also the recipes need to be yours or at least one that has been handed down to you. They shouldn't be official Company recipes - though the secret ingredients to KFC stuff would be pretty damn awesome. ;)

Oh, jeez! I've got at least five erotically themed cookbooks from the old Fannie Hill through Isabel Allende's Aphrodite. You want sexy cooking? I can do sexy cooking!

Oh, jeez! I've got at least five erotically themed cookbooks from the old Fannie Hill through Isabel Allende's Aphrodite. You want sexy cooking? I can do sexy cooking!

Wonderful! :D I don't know Fannie Hill or Isabel Allende's Aphrodite. But I am glad you can do sexy cooking!! :D

You're kidding? Go look them up on either Amazon (where Aphrodite is probably still available) or abebooks.com. Another good one is Intercourses.

You're kidding? Go look them up on either Amazon (where Aphrodite is probably still available) or abebooks.com. Another good one is Intercourses.

Nope. Why would I kid. I don't have a plethora of book knowledge. Never have made claim too. I'm pretty ignorant on many things.

What happened to this chain?

Since it was listed as active in the Survivor Contest, I tried submitting a themed story and it was rejected. I also can't see any other stories in it. Did it not make?

Tara

Did you read Like Water for Chocolate? There are some hot recipe plus love scenes and it's a lovely story. The recipes are quite complicated mind.
I love cooking so I'm plotting a sex while cooking story as part of a small series I might write one day too! Maybe we will write so many that it'll become a category of its own.
xxx

Can't wait for Poached Pears with Vanilla Icecream. I can already see the cover picture .... xxx

Since it was listed as active in the Survivor Contest, I tried submitting a themed story and it was rejected. I also can't see any other stories in it. Did it not make?

Tara

Morning. :)

Before a Chain can start at least three authors have to be willing to write in it. When I suggested this chain, as you can see, the interest was low on the totem pole.

It's "active" meaning it can be talked about, but it's not active as far as posting stories yet.

If you and Naoko would like to write a story for the chain, we can begin it. But I'd have a hard time justifying starting a chain story just for three stories, one from each of us. I'd like to see more writers, or all of us commit to writing more than one story each. Though for Survivor only one submission can ever be counted for points.

Did you read Like Water for Chocolate? There are some hot recipe plus love scenes and it's a lovely story. The recipes are quite complicated mind.
I love cooking so I'm plotting a sex while cooking story as part of a small series I might write one day too! Maybe we will write so many that it'll become a category of its own.
xxx

I've not read that, but honestly I don't do a lot of reading these days. I'm working on craft projects when I'm not doing housework, playing mom & wife, and writing. Reading is reserved for bathtub soaking time, where I read a bit, then fall asleep in the tub. :D

Can't wait for Poached Pears with Vanilla Icecream. I can already see the cover picture .... xxx

This thread sat dead for so long I may have deleted that story, but I can easily write it back up if necessary.

If Tara has a story ready to go, she can begin the chain and submit her story, so she's not waiting on me. But only if you're on board too Naoko with considering writing more than one submission in the chain.

------

The nice thing about this is that you don't have to link all the stories together with a set of characters. You just weave your recipe into the story and then give the recipe at the end in an easier format for folks to copy down.

Also - Tara, if you wish to start the chain, it's real easy to do.

We create a "schedule" of when we'll post our stories (though the dates can be changed if necessary depending on folks' personal lives). That schedule needs to be posted in the thread, then when you submit your story, in the notes section you explain your chapter is the first in a new chain story and you have 3 (or how many) writers committed to writing it. You also include a link to this thread, explaining that it is the thread where we'll discuss the chain and where the schedule can be found.

Chains have two effects. They force you to focus your imagination into a structure. This is the Classical approach to art and it is a "good thing". The other is that it puts a bit of pressure on the writer. If you're one of those folks who does best with deadlines, it's right up your alley but if you're busy in RL or bubbling over with ideas on a thousand subjects, it can ramp up the blood pressure. Have fun. I did with Kismet.

RH&F
I'm writing a series, which VM has contributed, and I thought that it might be advantageous to link one series to another to attract readers back and forth?

So I was thinking that I could have Lester, my MC in Horny Springs, learn to fix Coc a'Vin, (SP?). It is a dish that takes a long time to simmer and has a lush finish when eaten. Would that fit into your Recipe idea?

I have a nice fit in my plot for it and may just write it up and see what you think?

How many words to you anticipate requiring? I have a hard time keeping under 6-8K words.

LOL, Horny Springs, The institute Chap II (Tutorial) ends up with the protagonists sitting down to a chuck wagon style supper with braised beef, mashed carrots, sour dough biscuits, and a canned peach cobbler before the 'heroine' sends the two main protagonists (her husband and a faculty colleague) off to bed together. Food is frequently important in my stories. I should have it finished writing by the end of the day and off to Stella for a fact check before posting.

Jack - In regards to word count, I don't have a minimum or maximum, Lit. does. As long as it meets Lit.'s standard it's fine. Also paying reference to another character to another story is okay with me, as long as the recipe is a real recipe. No boiled dragon belly roasted over butterfly wings, drizzled with fairy dust. ;)

VM - you were an excellent and marvelous addition to Kismet and more than welcome to slide on board on this thread. :D

Bramble - are you wanting to be involved in the chain? Or are you just advertising your story? :confused:

I don't know, Red. I'd have to see the plot outline. Right now I'm finishing up a BDSM Romance for the Horner Springs collection and am kind of running out of steam after three quick stories in a month. It would have to be pretty inspiring to get the juices flowing again. But thanx for the compliment.

This is slightly off-topic *gasp* but was there ever an ending posted for the twelve dancing princesses thread. I'd search, but I'm kinda lazy this evening.

This is slightly off-topic *gasp* but was there ever an ending posted for the twelve dancing princesses thread. I'd search, but I'm kinda lazy this evening.

Off-topic! No way!! :eek: ;)

Yes, there was. Here is the link to the thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=549720

And VM - no worries. I really don't have a plot outline at all. It's more just random stories of couples who use food to become aroused and the recipe is written out in the end. No plot and still waiting to get confirmation from folks that have posted to the thread concerning this chain.

I deleted my story, once I got no interest in the chain, so someone else is open to starting this chain and running with it, that's a-okay with me. Right now I've read folks talking about it, and one person already having a story, but nothing as far as commitment to write more than one submission per person. I'm not going to start a chain with three or four people, and only one story each, just for the Survivor contest. That to me cheapens the whole chain story category.

I deleted my story, once I got no interest in the chain, so someone else is open to starting this chain and running with it, that's a-okay with me. Right now I've read folks talking about it, and one person already having a story, but nothing as far as commitment to write more than one submission per person. I'm not going to start a chain with three or four people, and only one story each, just for the Survivor contest. That to me cheapens the whole chain story category.

Shoot. I just started a story for this. It's Okay, It still fits my plot and I already have one food link in the series so it fits in. :)

Yes, there was. Here is the link to the thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=549720

And VM - no worries. I really don't have a plot outline at all. It's more just random stories of couples who use food to become aroused and the recipe is written out in the end. No plot and still waiting to get confirmation from folks that have posted to the thread concerning this chain.

But no "happily ever after" ending was posted to the chain. Right?

But no "happily ever after" ending was posted to the chain. Right?

No. All I did was complete the two characters I did, and created an ending to the curse, how everyone else decides to settle their characters I left entirely up to them. The "happily ever after" endings only covered my Princesses.

No. All I did was complete the two characters I did, and created an ending to the curse, how everyone else decides to settle their characters I left entirely up to them. The "happily ever after" endings only covered my Princesses.
Ah, okay. I misunderstood. I may have to revisit the castle.

Ah, okay. I misunderstood. I may have to revisit the castle.

Yeah, I didn't want to take over anyone's characters, because everyone had done such wonderful jobs creating their own stories. If you do finish your storyline, please let me know and I'll post the links to the thread's story link post.

Back