Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a question that is mostly for the Ladies, but I would like to hear everyone’s answers or opinions about, How do women really feel about their male partners wanting to wear panties and maybe other kinds of lingerie? I my case I would love to wear panties, but my Wife not allow it. She says it does nothing for her. And I fully accept that.
Another question, is this predominately a male fantasy, or are there women who really do enjoy their male partners in sexy lingerie?

Sincerely,

Ronnie :rose:

It sounds great, man in sexy lingerie, the item can make you look hotter and sexier, for me, I think it's absolutely okay..
So, I say yes...

i seriously need to visit this forum more often! you guys post great pics!!!

here are a few for your enjoyment!

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1830.jpg
    IMG_1830.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1833.jpg
    IMG_1833.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 130
db cute pics:kiss::devil:

todays lil stripe panty:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_6238[1].JPG
    IMG_6238[1].JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 78
Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

:rose:

Could you further describe "lascivious" exhibition. I have posted some pictures of some rather sheer panties, showing an erect member, and with pubic hair showing....so is this "lascivious", or do you mean holding it, touching it, or what?

I am sincere in my questions, as I don't want to be banned from the site.

Last edited:
Could you further describe "lascivious" exhibition. I have posted some pictures of some rather sheer panties, showing an erect member, and with pubic hair showing....so is this "lascivious", or do you mean holding it, touching it, or what?

I am sincere in my questions, as I don't want to be banned from the site.

If it's covered by panties or whatever, but you can still see it, I'll let it go. If it's bare and out there it gets the ax. And no worries, it takes a lot to get banned from this place. lol :rose:

If it's covered by panties or whatever, but you can still see it, I'll let it go. If it's bare and out there it gets the ax. And no worries, it takes a lot to get banned from this place. lol :rose:

Thanks. So now I know and will be careful in the future.
Now...wanna take me for a ride in your Charger? (giggle)
Wanda

White and plain and simple, but still feeling so very sexy. :)

:heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• WPS3.jpg
    WPS3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 139
  • WPS4.jpg
    WPS4.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 133
Thanks. So now I know and will be careful in the future.
Now...wanna take me for a ride in your Charger? (giggle)
Wanda

Yeah! Just cos' you actually got the "charger" part of my name correct. :D Most people think I'm either a San Diego Chargers cheerleader (a Charger Girl), or that I like to spend money. :rolleyes:

Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

:rose:
(emphasis added):

Can someone give examples of non-photographic images. What would that include? Pencil drawings? Water colors? Sketches? Charcoals?

I've got access to all; those categories, so this is of interest to me.

Thanks for clarifications,

Rags

(emphasis added):

Can someone give examples of non-photographic images. What would that include? Pencil drawings? Water colors? Sketches? Charcoals?

I've got access to all; those categories, so this is of interest to me.

Thanks for clarifications,

Rags

Yes to all of the above. :)

todays lacy pantys:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_6243[1].JPG
    IMG_6243[1].JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6244[1].JPG
    IMG_6244[1].JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6245[1].JPG
    IMG_6245[1].JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 60
Very nice! :)

I just had a wonderful daydream of you finding an eager little sissy girl waiting to take care of whats beneath those panties for you in the woods! ;)

:heart:

When ever I venture out on one of my hikes I always have hope:kiss::kiss::devil:

Very nice! Love a nice pantied cock in the morning even when it isn't my own!

Well it's still morning, so I hope you'll enjoy this bouquet of flowers.:) And I'm trying to stay within the proper boundaries. Awww shucks.... :(

Attachments

• IMG_9064_Lit.jpg
    IMG_9064_Lit.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_9065_Lit.jpg
    IMG_9065_Lit.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back