The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay reestablished my preeminence in Pic posting today now to finish off that post.

By the way, for those of you who drink soda quite a bit, especially diet soda, make sure to take magnesium supplements. The soda depletes your body of magnesium levels. For those of you who are also diabetic, this is especially important because there is a link between your magnesium levels and how well your muscles use the sugar in your bloodstream as energy. Take Chromium too.

I suggest using Chicken Parmigiana as bait, Jack.;)

Well, I was thinking along the lines of something with a bit more meat on it.

*Conks Veroe up side the head, knocking him out.* Sorry buddy, I love your Babylon 5 connections, but I intend to catch me a Plexi. And having you as bait, might just work.

*Drags Veroe to a clone machine, clones him, and places copies of Veroes in all the traps, tied up, with big signs saying, "Only Plexi may apply!" above them.*

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Well, I was thinking along the lines of something with a bit more meat on it.

*Conks Veroe up side the head, knocking him out.* Sorry buddy, I love your Babylon 5 connections, but I intend to catch me a Plexi. And having you as bait, might just work.

*Drags Veroe to a clone machine, clones him, and places copies of Veroes in all the traps, tied up, with big signs saying, "Only Plexi may apply!" above them.*

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.

looks at all the veroes shakes her head. so glad i got my post first.

Damn, thwarted again!

On second thought, maybe I should have gone with the chicken parmigiana.

Oh well.

Finishes her chicken parmigiana. Poofs around releasing all the Veroes. You can't replace the original Veroe silly Jack.

Also, you can't trap a Plexi. I'm simply an enigma.

Finishes her chicken parmigiana. Poofs around releasing all the Veroes. You can't replace the original Veroe silly Jack.

But, but....

Well, you did catch me.

I guess it worked out in the end.

*Slips up behind the Plexilicious and noms on her neck as I reach around to cup her boobs in my hands.* :kiss::heart::kiss:

You gotta have elf stealth to catch a lovely Plexi, Jack. And it helps if she doesn't mind being caught. ;)

*Slips up behind the Plexilicious and noms on her neck as I reach around to cup her boobs in my hands.* :kiss::heart::kiss:

You gotta have elf stealth to catch a lovely Plexi, Jack. And it helps if she doesn't mind being caught. ;)

purrs and gropes my Thyrie

By the way, for those of you who drink soda quite a bit, especially diet soda, make sure to take magnesium supplements. The soda depletes your body of magnesium levels. For those of you who are also diabetic, this is especially important because there is a link between your magnesium levels and how well your muscles use the sugar in your bloodstream as energy. Take Chromium too.

Thanks for the info, Thyri! :rose: I'm going to talk with my doctor about this. I've been having leg cramps something fierce.

Might I add something to your stuff? Check with your doctor before you decide to take anything OTC. Especially if you're already on medication.

LT ~ It might be raining, it might be grey, it might be cold. But it's Friday!!! :D

Last edited:
LT ~ It might be raining, it might be grey, it might be cold. But it's Friday!!! :D

You say that like it means something.

I suppose it does though. I booked the weekend off to play cards.

Huzzah for 18 uninterrupted hours of new set challenge.

I'll tell everyone how I did. Good night, and thank you everyone for your kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back