Stef....On Her OWN...

SOOO Many Requests for more of the "Boots" series.......OH MY!:):)

Just FYI...these were taken a couple days before XMAS last year.....:kiss:

attachment.php

Oh My Darlin,
You know which one is my favorite. lol. :devil::heart: Here I am just woke up and you post something this sexxie.:p:p:pp Ohhhhh My. Ahhhhhh Rufffffff!!! Hard as a rock. ;)
Thanks Alot. he he,
Huggzzzzz Darlin,
PS: You know what my request would have been. lol
 
Yeah I am doing alright!! :) Thanks for asking . I posted some new pics y'day. Hope you find these interesting..;)
 
That last one truly has me foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog!

Its amazing the things a woman's image can do to a man...
 
SOOO Many Requests for more of the "Boots" series.......OH MY!:):)

Just FYI...these were taken a couple days before XMAS last year.....:kiss:

Stef, that pic is just so damn gorgeous....

Now that's what I call an Xmas present- and one that doesn't even need unwrapping:D
I'd love to find you under my tree dressed like that:devil:

Thx HON....they were VERY Expensive.........:rolleyes:

...and worth every penny- You look sensational in them (and funnily enough, the less you're wearing with them, the better they look;))
 
100 pages!!!! Congrats. And thanks to you for showing all your great pics. Awesome boot series.
 
wow darling! 100 pages haven't you done brilliantly! Congrats! :) very happy for you :) love your last three pics but especially the first one on said 100 :)
 
wow darling! 100 pages haven't you done brilliantly! Congrats! :) very happy for you :) love your last three pics but especially the first one on page 100 :)
 
:) you know i sure do love pussy shots :) any ones of you spread open ? :) hehe lol prob too naughty
 
Back
Top