I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy it , warl0ck... it's all too soon and you'll be missing the
"Friendly Invasion" of Kids... this "empty Nest" aint all it's
cracked up to be !! I miss the noise, hubbub, daily life crisis
of two girls.. three counting my Wife.... then again...
what the hell am I thinking !! Never mind, that was just
plain Crazy Talk !

Enjoy it , warl0ck... it's all too soon and you'll be missing the
"Friendly Invasion" of Kids... this "empty Nest" aint all it's
cracked up to be !! I miss the noise, hubbub, daily life crisis
of two girls.. three counting my Wife.... then again...
what the hell am I thinking !! Never mind, that was just
plain Crazy Talk !

I know I will miss it some days but then again it will be a blessing to come home from work and just bend her over after I enter the door without thought of who might be in the house.

I seem to be having a distinct desire to eat Oreos... to kiss, lick, nuzzle, drag my tongue across the creamy center... I don't quite understand... can anybody offer any explanation on the source of such twisted thoughts? Hmmmmm?

I seem to be having a distinct desire to eat Oreos... to kiss, lick, nuzzle, drag my tongue across the creamy center... I don't quite understand... can anybody offer any explanation on the source of such twisted thoughts? Hmmmmm?

You aren't alone. :)

Get in line MrTrainer. She is just another beautiful womane who loves us old guys.

RFLMAO!

There seems to be a lot of this going around lately......especially whenever a certain member from the South is online......or is it just my imagination there????

Hope you all are having or had a good day!!!

Did someone say Oreos.....the thought is just to much.....I had fun teasing the gentleman standing next to me at the parade today....Bad Bayou.....LOL

There seems to be a lot of this going around lately......especially whenever a certain member from the South is online......or is it just my imagination there????

Hope you all are having or had a good day!!!

Hi ya Daddy, How was your day.... Mine was rockin. the day was awesome..... beads, parades, a drink or two....or three.... the best part was the street was crawlin with older men and their suga beads...to much.....
((hugs )) everyone

Did someone say Oreos.....the thought is just to much.....I had fun teasing the gentleman standing next to me at the parade today....Bad Bayou.....LOL

Hi ya Daddy, How was your day.... Mine was rockin. the day was awesome..... beads, parades, a drink or two....or three.... the best part was the street was crawlin with older men and their suga beads...to much.....
((hugs )) everyone

Hmmmmmm......so how many suga beads did BBG come home with?

I know how they are earned remember;)

Why do I have a feeling there are a bunch of older men in NO walking the streets with a rather 'stiff' gait.......looking for a short sexy southern gal.....lol

Hmmmmmm......so how many suga beads did BBG come home with?

I know how they are earned remember;)

Why do I have a feeling there are a bunch of older men in NO walking the streets with a rather 'stiff' gait.......looking for a short sexy southern gal.....lol

Yes I remember you know how they are earned..... I was a good girl for the most part.....I kept my flash down to min....and only in the quarter....

Yes I remember you know how they are earned..... I was a good girl for the most part.....I kept my flash down to min....and only in the quarter....

Hmmmmm.......no camera crews about this time?:eek:

I would love to see some photo's of that.......just sayin :devil:

Hmmmmm.......no camera crews about this time?:eek:

I would love to see some photo's of that.......just sayin :devil:

No! no camera crew this time...funny you should mention that..... That was the topic of conversaton at the parade.... "Oh look there's a news man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back