I want a boyfriend...where are they hiding?

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

I should probably say, I am 53. Somewhere around my age would be helpful. :D
Hi there July Baby I will keep on the lookout unless you keep showing great pictures like this I might have to keep you to myself. Lol

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

I should probably say, I am 53. Somewhere around my age would be helpful. :D

As a 55 year old man I gave up on internet dating a few years ago, a bit of a beauty contest and too many weirdos. Speaking to female friends they seem to suffer from weirdos to, some blokes thinking "Hi, wanna fuck?" is an adequate first message. I had already joined local meetup groups, social, activity and walking. Through these I got to know women without the pressure of being on a "date", though something to be aware of is that there are often more women than men. Without going looking for dates I soon found that I was getting far more success than via internet dating sites. I know quite a few couples who have met in this way.

Hi there July Baby I will keep on the lookout unless you keep showing great pictures like this I might have to keep you to myself. Lol

Lol...I'll remember that ...lol

But can a Braves fan and a Cubs fan really be friends? :D

you love the braves? Are you from Georgia? Good thing I am not going after you I am from Florida and a Gator. lol

Lol...I'll remember that ...lol

But can a Braves fan and a Cubs fan really be friends? :D

The new baseball stadium is open isn't it? Whenever i come up from the airport to the city i see Turner stadium is still there. I was thinking on my next trip to Atlanta to go to a Braves game if the new stadium is open.

Who knew so many liked baseball?

(And the Cubs are still National Leauge even thought they are not in the East....but used to be...;) )

Between baseball, football and basketball, Surprised anyone gets along here. Lol

You know baseball does have a certain description to each base that adds a bit more interest to the game... maybe we all should play some baseball. :D

You know baseball does have a certain description to each base that adds a bit more interest to the game... maybe we all should play some baseball. :D

Lol.....I don't think the men playing really play like that...lol

Back