I want a boyfriend...where are they hiding?

Been a few months now.....

I bet you aren't Mr. Flying the Friendly Skies!!

Well, I wish I would've known this yesterday. I could've trolled around the friendly skies in your direction, for a cup of joe. Wherever "in my dreams" is. lol

My guess is, you would find more than you bargained for here if you were seriously looking.

Hmmm....like what?

I'm sorry, I meant that if men here knew you were really looking my bet is you'd find some strong suitors. You're pretty, intelligent and funny... I'm sure there are some guys here still looking for those qualities.

I'm sorry, I meant that if men here knew you were really looking my bet is you'd find some strong suitors. You're pretty, intelligent and funny... I'm sure there are some guys here still looking for those qualities.

I am sooo funny!!! :D

Well I am single so if that lightening happens to strike me while on here, so be it:)

Assuming that is not going to happen is probably a better bet. ;)

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

I should probably say, I am 53. Somewhere around my age would be helpful. :D

We all know what a cuite pie you are so I am sure that boyfriend you are looking for will find you soon!

I sometimes want a boyfriend, too... but then I think, nah... just more heartache and frustration, not to mention... the potential ...neurousis.
And, man... I'd never guess your were 53—I'd say... 47 max. I wish I was still 53... I fuckin' hate being 57. It's the first time I've ever been hung up on the number... fuck me (yeah, like that'll ever happen again :rolleyes:)
Geezus... I went off... Yeab... boyfriend... riggghhhtt (I'm referring to me, not you JB)
Good luck to you Julybaby! Your man is coming ... uhh, yeah. He's coming. :rose:

I sometimes want a boyfriend, too... but then I think, nah... just more heartache and frustration, not to mention... the potential ...neurousis.
And, man... I'd never guess your were 53—I'd say... 47 max. I wish I was still 53... I fuckin' hate being 57. It's the first time I've ever been hung up on the number... fuck me (yeah, like that'll ever happen again :rolleyes:)
Geezus... I went off... Yeab... boyfriend... riggghhhtt (I'm referring to me, not you JB)
Good luck to you Julybaby! Your man is coming ... uhh, yeah. He's coming. :rose:

Thank you for the compliment!

You, my friend, are beautiful! Age is just a number and hope always springs eternal! Life has a way of surprising us and the is the beauty of life!

Hope you have a really lovely day!!:)

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

I should probably say, I am 53. Somewhere around my age would be helpful. :D

We’re wandering around aimlessly sometime we miss the good ones like you that are right in front of us

Back