Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

If I enjoyed talking to them here I'm sure I would enjoy talking to them in person.
 
Yes! And I have, 2, each more than once. For a drink, a hike, a drink, a ride and dinner.
 
I would love to meet someone from here! There seems to be a lot of good people here, so I would have no problem meeting for coffee or lunch!
 
For drinks and what usually happens between two consenting, mutually-attracted adults after drinks.

She didn't live up to her "wild" online reputation. Yes, I regretted it. No, I wouldn't do it again.
 
I'm terrible at small talk, but if I've managed to maintain a dialog with someone online and feel comfortable with them, then sure!
 
Coffee and Chat

I think life is too short not to at least have a try, so anyone in Scotland, preferably Glasgow area....... send a message.

Life is like a jigsaw puzzle and we all have some pieces, but most of us are missing at least one piece to make sense of the ones we've already got........ that person who wants to meet for coffee might just have a piece you can have, or swap.
 
I would, but not many live near me. so for that to happen, there would need to be something for one of us to have to be near the other.
 
Would love to catch up with another reader but seems to only be a few Aussie readers, but if anyone visits Sydney I’m up for a coffe and a convo
 
Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

If they happen to be in your town?

Assuming it would only be coffee?

Let’s find out!

Would and have with absolutely no regrets (and a handful of happy memories). It's fun to meet people in the real. To see how connection transfers from one medium to another. And more importantly to see if anything changes when it transfers back to virtual.

I'm terrible at small talk, but if I've managed to maintain a dialog with someone online and feel comfortable with them, then sure!

Great K! :kiss: How does your schedule look for next weekend?

Cheers
 
Yes

I would meet some one from here if we connected chatting. Where are you central Texas people at? :)
 
Back
Top