Amulet of Seduction *closed for Horus_Rules and I

Perplexia

Romance embellisher
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Posts
18,221
Elisabeth Marie Sommerset
Age 24
Lives in the Castle Eastnor Ledbury, Herefordshire
Year: 1879
2_Pride_051019100642358_wideweb__30.jpg

Unlike most young women Elisabeth Marie Sommerset wasn't concerned with the dramatic tribulations of whom she would marry. Her status of wealth was set from the inheritance of her father, as well as what she would receive from her mother being the only child.
Elisabeth pursued the field of archeology having a romantic notion and fascination with the past, what was and what could have been.

She spent a good deal of her education traveling and volunteering in expedition's which allowed her to travel the world and go to places most would never see in their lifetime. Being a woman itself was difficult in this time and age, being one of independent mind and spirit didn't make it much easier. The men either pretended to accept her as their equal to try and gain favor with the hopes she'd agree to their advances of courting. Or the men were old cods that simply scoffed and didn't take her seriously.

Her last expedition was in Egypt. The archaeological find of the year the papers called it. They had discovered some hieroglyphics that were buried deep in a cave. It signified the worshiping of the Goddess Sakhmet who was a very powerful goddess of war and vengeance. Elisabeth was thrilled with their discoveries. But the most exciting part was the adventure and discovering secrets of a world that little knew about.

The most interesting and tragic story that Elisabeth had read about her was the vengeance she took upon the God Dedwen (also referred to as Dedun). It seemed that she loved Dedwen and they had a romance that was envied of the Gods.

This was until of course Dedwen had fell in love with a mortal woman who won his heart. He left Sakhmet for this woman, and impregnated the mortal. With jealousy of a thousand worlds Sakhmet struck down his lover and killed her and his unborn child. Dedwun was torn apart by this action his heart was said to shatter into a million pieces which could still be found as shiny stones on The Nile.

Sakhmet wasn't done with that action, she gave Dedwun a choice, he could either marry her, or be killed. Dedwun had supposedly laughed at her, and stated an Ox was a better choice then she would ever be. With anger and fury Sakhmet supposedly struck down Dedwun killing him. But the last part about how he died was unclear, the hieroglyphics had been seemingly stripped from the walls.

Elisabeth returned home to her castle that had only a few staff members that came on occasion to clean and maintain the grounds. she was never there, and when she was she was capable of cooking and fending for herself.

When she walked in there was a large package for her in the entrance. She walked past it dragging her suitcase up the long winding stair case to her room. After unpacking, and having a hot bath, she made her way back down toward the kitchen to make some dinner. She had forgotten about the package as she caught it from the corner of her eye.

Walking into the kitchen she made herself a bowl of soup eating it as she went over the letters and invitations that arrived in her absence. She scoffed a little at the wedding invitations that seemingly came in the hordes. She jotted down a few notes over to whom to send congratulations to. separating the pile into ones she'd gotten to an once she hadn't she placed her empty bowl on the counter and walked back out of the kitchen. She walked over to the box and picked it up carrying it with her upstairs to her bedroom.

She placed it in a chair and laid down upon her bed to read a book. Midway through she looked up at the box and slid off of her large redbed. Her feet endured the cold sensation of the stone floor as she walked toward the package.

Taking her scissors she cut at the twine which was tightly wrapped around the package. Finally she released the package from its bonds as she tore away the paper.

Opening the box there was a letter which read:

"Dear Miss Sommerset, A little something to remember our Expedition to Egypt, and with the hopes of persuading you to have dinner one evening with me.
Sincerely Professor M.J. VanSteinboch.

"You've got to be bloody joking me, Elisabeth said to the empty room "As if i would ever be seen in public with an old perverted cod like you VanSteinboch" she muttered.

She reached into the box and found two items wrapped up with care. The smallest one being on top she unwrapped it slowly. An Ancient relic from the find, a necklace with a blue amulet laid now upon her hand. "Oh my god she said lightly. She couldn't help but place it upon her neck as its stone laid upon her cleavage.
dedwunsamulet.jpg


The second item was a bit heavier. She opened it carefully as well. it was a slaves belly dance ensemble, there had been only two found at another site. She rolled her eyes.."well if vansteinboch thinks I'm wearing that for him he can kiss my bloody ass" She said out loud again. Her hand gently stroked the stone.
Egyptian_Belly_Dance_Bra___.jpg

As she looked out at the sunset through her window her thoughts somehow went back to the tale of Dedwun. "to be loved by a man like that is a gift indeed, your mortal, she was lucky to have had you she said softly as if she was speaking to him. If its any consolation she said, the gods killed her for her actions, but I'm sure you probably knew that." As she continued to speak to the air watching the sun go down before she pulled back the covers of her bed and crawled into its folds . Slowly sliding down in her linen gown as she pulled the comforter back up and fell asleep
 
Last edited:
Dedwen: God of Incense and Wealth
Immortal of soul.
2017_p_antonio_sabato_100.jpg

Dedwen had mating with Sakhmet for thousands of years without producing a child. She was a powerful lover and enjoyed being controlled. The rougher the sex, the more Sakhmet liked it. Their sex was intense and the more sexually excited they became, the more their inner beasts would come to the surface. Inside Dedwen's beat the heart of the lion and that manifested in his appearance.
Lion_ManCropped.JPG

Dedwen grew tired of Sekhmet's games and longed for a son. He began to visit his temples looking for a worthy mortal. He had all but given up when one day he saw the fairest maiden his eyes had ever beheld.

Betresh was the Queen's sister and she was bowing before his temple alter. She was beautiful and pure of flesh. Her desire for him caused him to enter her dreams that night. She gave herself without reservation, even when his inner beast materialized in front of her. She loved him completely and gave herself to him in every way.

The lovers fell in love quickly and spent more and more time with her enveloped in their love play. Sakhmet took little notice of humans so they were safe. The happiest day of Dedwen's had been when Betresh told him that she was carrying his child. Dedwen was so overcome with pride and joy that he could not hide it from Sakhmet.

Sakhmet had become insanely jealous and went after Betresh. She found her bathing down by the Nile. She cursed Betresh for doing what she could not and with her powerful claw, she ripped into Betresh's body, showing her the small unborn son in her hand. Betresh collapsed on her knees weeping, the blood pouring from her wound. Sakhmet left the baby at her feet and allowed her to bleed to death.

Dedwen heard Betresh's dying prayers to him and came to her immediately. He found her dying and holding his son her arms. She died kissing him with her last breathe. Dedwen cried out to the heavens, the sorrow was too great and his heart exploded into the air. The tiny fragments of his heart landed in the Nile and washed away in the flooded current.

Dedwen would never forgive Sakhmet for her cruelty and went immediately to confront her. His lack of a heart made him cold and cruel. He cursed her for killing Betresh and his son as he grabbed her by the throat. His hatred was mixed with passion and he shoved his hand roughly between her thighs. He pulled Sakhmet in close and growled, "By the power of Ra, I will have my revenge on you, but first I will treat you like the wanton Goddess you are!"

Dedwen threw her back onto the bed and clawed her clothes off. He was merciless with his passions. He was without compassion or caring, their sex rose to a new level of violence. He treated Sakhmet like a fuck toy. She enjoyed the rough treatment and came over and over again. Dedwen fucked her, but he did not cum, he had no desire left of him for her. He grew bored with Sakhmet and stood up to leave, his hard cock pointing proudly towards the sky.

Sakhmet was breathless from her orgasms, but sat up and glared at Dedwen. "I will not have you leave me for some mortal woman again, Dedwen! You will marry me and spend all your time in the heavens, where Gods belong, or I will pray to Anubis for your death!"

Dedwen closed this distance between them and wrapped his talons around Sekhmet's neck, his claws digging into her flesh. "Marry you!?" He laughed in her face. "I would sooner sooner mate with an ox in the fields than ever touch your flesh again. I fear you, not woman!"

Dedwen left and returned to the river to retrieve the bodies of his love and his son. He carried them deep in the desert and passed by a small cave. From out of nowhere a large sandstorm blew in and trapped Dedwen in the cave. Sakhmet, Seth, and Anubis were waiting. They drove stakes into his flesh trapping him against the cave wall. "You shall be here until the ends of time, Dedwen!" Sakhmet hissed. "I will erase all traces of your existence, so that no one will ever worship you again."

Seth caused a earth quake to seal the cave under a mountain of debris. Dedwen's soul grew darker as he watched the two bodies disintegrate in to dust. He stayed young, but was not able to escape. It was not long before people forgot his name, Dedwen his eyes and slipped off to sleep.

How long he slept was a mystery to him, when suddenly his body warmed as he felt and heard a heart of a young maiden beating. A small pulse of energy left his body. "to be loved by a man like that is a gift indeed, your mortal, she was lucky to have had you she said softly as if she was speaking to him. If its any consolation she said, the gods killed her for her actions, but I'm sure you probably knew that."

As the beautiful maiden fell into a deep sleep and began to dream, Dedwen came walking out of the the desert towards her, completely naked. "I am Dedwen, why have you called on me, my fair one?"
 
Last edited:
Elisabeth walked slowly into the light in her dream. Before she knew it she was in the sands, she could almost feel the heat upon her bare feet.
A light breeze was blowing over her skin and made her hair flow behind her like the mane of stallion. Her linen dressing gown blew as well as the sands seemingly whisked past her pale shapely legs.

Elisabeth's eyes took a moment to get use to the bright sun before her. A shape of a man seemed to waver in the heat and slowly began to materialize before her. His shape was godly he was a walking piece of art. She couldn't take her eyes off him, and then he spoke.

"I am Dedwen, why have you called on me, my fair one?"

She opened her mouth but for a moment couldn't seem to find words.
"I came to tell you that I'm sorry for what happened to you, it wasn't fair.
I came to tell you that you weren't forgotten, that there are writings that went on about what a true god you were, and how destroying you seemed to destroy the heart of what Egypt was."

"I wanted you to know that they were all tried and killed for their actions against you. I don't know if you knew that or not, but the writings say that Seth and Anubis turned on her when they thought it would save themselves.

But what they didn't realize was that they were all purposely set against each other. Seth and Anubis were given orders to kill Sakhmet, and then each to kill the other. The one left was then killed for the murder of the other two.
I'm pretty sure thats how it went she said perplexed for a moment. The point is they were all punished and executed for you, your beloved, and your unborn child's murder."

Elisabeth had a fault of rambling when she was nervous, excited, or uneasy. Standing before this talking piece of statuesque perfection wasn't like any obstacle she'd ever encountered in her life. She wasn't sure she wanted this dream to end.
 
Dedwen approached the young lady and walked around her as she continued to tell him about the end of his enemies. Her from was very pleasing to him, he was particularly pleased by the whiteness of her skin, and he reached out to touch her hand.

"Ra has honored my prayers then! Sekhmet's evilness was repaid to her ten fold.

What shall I call you? What kind of sorceress are you? You have called me here by some magic. I know what I would have of you, young maiden!" His hand slid up the front of her white linen gown to her face. "What is you want from the God of Wealth, riches, fame? Those are the prayers I ignored in my prison? A heartless God answers few request! I will not grant you riches even if you promise me your virginity! I could take that right now, by force if I wanted."

The beautiful maiden was about to answer him when suddenly, Dedwen's eyes widened. His coy smiled turned dark as he looked at her necklace. He pulled her in close against his naked body, his cock was hard and pressed against her belly. He reached behind her neck and pulled her hair back so that her eyes met his. "Where did you get such a trinket, my fair one!?"

His other hand reached between her breast and pulled the necklace up for her to see. "Owning the heart of a God could be a dangerous thing, especially if it is smashed to pieces! This is the magic that has brought me to you! What is it you want from me! Tell me now, my virgin sorceress!"
 
Elisabeth was a bit shocked and taken back by his sudden closeness and arrogance. Her eyes flashed with anger at him.

"First of all she said rather forcefully, Unhand me now, i am not some mortal that will swoon for a god just because he is one, second of all I am not a sorceress, and third of all i don't need anything you could offer me, i am quite well off on my own thank you very much." Her nostrils flared with her independent nature and fiery spirit.

"As for the necklace it was part of a expedition find from the cave the archaeological team i was on. And lastly she said I did not summon you, i merely acknowledged my feelings over the particular horrid situation you were in, and i wanted to be sure you were aware of its outcome.

However, i did not know if you were real or part of some myth or such, nor did i even begin to assume this blue stone contained your heart. For what i remember from the tale was your heart was shattered to a million pieces and went to the banks of the Nile.

Now unhand me and treat me with the respect and dignity i deserve or so help me when i wake i shall smash this to a million pieces and never speak to you again."

She stared at him with no intention of being intimidated, and refused to be swayed by his bullying or his ability to over power her and assault her virtue. She was after all a Lady despite not seeming to adjust to the feminine roles as they were with in society.
 
Last edited:
Dedwen laughed in her face and pulled her closer so that her lips were inches from his. "My heart has already been smashed silly woman! You merely hold the pieces and as for never talking to me again. You have already invited me into your dreams, would you have them become nightmares every night? Do you not think I can feel your heart beating faster, smell your sex becoming ripe for the plucking? You pretend to hate me, but I heart the lust in your heart."

He let go of her and watched her anger build. His cock was full and proud as he stood before her. "Dignity and Respect are concepts buried deep with in the broken heart which you now possess. You ask the impossible of me! I am a heartless god who has watched my unborn son and lover turn to dust and blow away before my very eyes. I grow tired of not knowing your name."
 
As he released her she smiled and stepped back from him. His sight indeed was intoxicating but the man was infuriating above all else.

"Do not mistake sir my empathy for an invitation into my dreams. Do not be so vain sir to assume that you are worth a second thought when i awake, and do not sir try to intimidate me with your sad story. Yes your situation was a horrid one indeed, and yes i can understand your bitterness and perhaps even this arrogance you prominade like a peacock on display. However, you were forgotten for all your good, and now you would have those that are remembering be confronted with this asinine display of adolescent pride.

When you learn how to ask a lady a question sir, perhaps then i shall grant your request, until then you shan't get another word out of me."

With that she stared defiantly into is eyes crossing her arms and giving a bit of an exasperated "HUMPH"
 
When you learn how to ask a lady a question sir, perhaps then i shall grant your request, until then you shan't get another word out of me."

"Elisabeth Marie Sommerset, I do not presume to require any further invitations into your dreams or your into your life for that matter! You assume that you can forget a God in your dreams?! You assume I shall simply disappear if you destroy that relic of my heart around your neck" Dedwen's head flew back with laughter.

"Elisabeth, I can read your thoughts, so asking for your name was a courtesy that I am no longer inclined to extend. I shall be in your every thought when you wake from this dream. You may loathe me now, Elisabeth, but the desire inside you body shows in your hardened nipples and the ever increasing dampness that I can smell between you legs! I will have you soon by force if necessary." Dedwen scanned her thoughts. "Don't pretend you don't those words don't make you swoon even more. I see the scene played out in your mind, you cumming even as you protest the most. My cock throbs even now because of your desire for me."

"Elisabeth. You called to me this night and it is you who have chosen my attire. I only appeared as you desired deep in your heart. In places deep inside where you push back your hidden desires to be controlled by a powerful man, to become his sexual play-thing.

Elisabeth Marie Sommerset, this night your school girl fantasies and desires were answered a thousand fold. It is not a mere mortal man who will control you, it is I, Dedwen, a God who only answers to Amun-Ra himself who shall rule your body, mind, and soul. You gave all to me the minute you put on my amulet and uttered my name! You are mine now, Elisabeth"

Dedwen laughed out loud and watched as the linen gown she was wearing began to fall into pieces onto the desert floor. Elisabeth soon stood before him naked in the sand. "Your form pleases me, Elisabeth. And mine shall soon please yours!" He reached out and brushed his hand against her face. "My pretty little pet is angry with me."

Suddenly the desert disappeared and they were standing in her bed chambers. She was standing at the foot of her bed naked with a very real Dedwen standing in front of her.
 
Last edited:
Elisabeth stood with her arms crossed across her chest staring at him as he scolded her and chastised her. She examined his words carefully as he sputtered them out.

Her images and beliefs about what a wonderful god he must have been were slowly diminishing in front of her. It was breaking her heart to find this icon she thought about, and perhaps even desired like he said was unraveling himself into the beast that the worshipers of Sekhmet's made him out to be.

How was it possible she could have been so wrong. How was it possible that Betresh would have given herself so willingly to a sadistic bastard such as this.
Perhaps the god she wanted to believe exist so badly was a facade, a figment of her imagination.

As he reached out to run his hand across her face she turned her head away from him and stepped back. She was completely vulnerable he had stripped her of her gown and she stood now before him naked as the day she was born. With in moments they were in her bed chamber.

Her first movement was to grab the robe that lay on the corner of her bed and put it on. She then stared at him coldly in his eyes wanting to knock the arrogant smirk off of his face.

"You may have your cheap parlor tricks sir, but i have my freedom, and i would sooner die then to allow you to use me as your "plaything". Is that want you want Dedwen she hissed To have another women fall because of you. I suppose it doesn't matter to you does it. Well at least with my body dead i shall never have to feel the disgust that your touch would bring me.
With that she picked up the dagger from her night stand and placed the tip of it against her flesh."

Elisabeth would sooner die then to be taken by force. It was true that her heart desired him, to be loved by a man like he was would have been a gift. Perhaps she secretly did wish for a man whose opinion mattered so much she would obey. But she would be damned if she would be taken as a common whore. If that was her desire she could have taken up many men to have made that come true.

"Know now" she stated to him "that i did not choose the attire, for i did not know it was your heart. Know now that i do not believe any longer you were the god your worshipers believed you to be. Nor will if by some miracle you do not force me to stab myself to death to avoid your touch, i myself will pray to Ra for you to be placed back into the hell you just came to me from."

In a matter of a few moments Dedwen had managed to secure that the one person who believed enough in him to wake him from thousands of years of slumber would sooner die that believe in what he once was.
 
"The god you speak of died the day Sakhmet ripped my unborn son from the womb of the woman I loved. You now wear the tiny remnants of that heart. The stone hold no power! It is the tiny beads that used to be my heart. The heart that belongs to the woman you know think of and wonder how she loved me. This is not the god she loved. I do not think there is anything left of him. Sakhmet left behind a cruel god who always receives prayers for fortune and fame from the very undeserving. Think not of my love any more, Elizabeth, her memories only bring me pain! I can not even bare to hear her name utter out-loud."

Dedwen walked over to the other side of the bed and climbed into the sheets. "I did not come here to rape you, Elisabeth. Your clothes disappeared because because of our being brought from the land of the gods to here. I did not will it, but will not deny that you are a beautiful and I enjoyed you form. Harm yourself not and join me in bed if you like, but it has been too long since I enjoyed the feel of a comfortable bed. The doors and windows will not open, so think not of escape. I grow weary and long for the comforts of sleep. Goodnight, beautiful, Lady Elisabeth."

Dedwen closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
 
Last edited:
Elisabeth went to the door and tried it anyway, an then to the window as well. Grabbing an afghan off the chair and a pillow from the bed she placed herself in a corner upon the stone floor. She was cold and angry. She placed the dagger with in her hand and curled to a ball against the pillow and wall.

She drifted once again to sleep in her dreams came a voice, "do not be afraid Elisabeth" said the soft female voice . A wavering image of a woman holding a baby in her arms walked toward her. "He is not all lost although he wishes he was" she said softly, "If he still pains at my name it means he can still feel, and if he still feels he can still love. The man you wished for is there. You just have to be patient."

Elisabeth shook her head "i do not want a man that thinks i am his possession"

Betresh smiled "to be his is a gift unlike any other, you'll need to over look his arrogance and continue to be forceful, he's never had a woman challenge him before He will respond, trust me" she said softly. her shape started to waver as she smiled "love him like i should have had the opportunity to" she said softly then she was gone.

With that Elisabeth awoke to see Dedwen in her bed sleeping comfortably. She frowned and went back to sleep with a normal dream.
 
Dedwen had foolishly hoped that Elisabeth's deep desires would win out over her pride and that she would have joined him in the bed. He had never had anyone question him or not yield to his will. Women had sacrificed themselves to be with him, thrown themselves at his very feet and begged for him to take their virginity as a gift.

Elisabeth had withdrawn from him! She acted repulsed by his very touch, this puzzled Dedwen, greatly. What was this modern time when women could talk so to men? He thought back on how he had reacted to her questioning during his time with her. His heart had not been there to guild him, he could only respond to her with his hardened soul. The small part deep within him hoped that there was a way to rejuvenate his heart and reunite it with his soul. Then he there might be a chance for him to truly live again.

Elisabeth's attraction to him must have been powerful magic, but what damage had he done to that attraction today? His mind raced even as he slipped into a deep sleep. Dreams had not visited him when he was impaled against the wall of the cave, he had not allowed himself to slip this deep into sleep. Instead, he focused on his bitterness and allowed it to grow into a big dark presence in his soul. Thinking on Betresh and his son only made him sad and time moved by at a slower pace.

But, tonight Dedwen slipped into a deep enough sleep that a dream did come.
He was walking alone the Nile in the morning mist, when off in the distance a female form began to materialize. It did not take Dedwen long to recognize the curves of her body and the elegance in her walk. It was Betresh!

At that exact moment, the necklace around Elisabeth's neck began to pulsate and warm against her flesh. Dedwen's heart was reacting to the love he felt for this woman.

Betresh was not smiling at Dedwen, but had a stern look on her face. "My love, has Sekhmet's poison changed you so much? You allowed thoughts of vengeance to rule your existence, to harden your soul! If she has changed you completely, then she has won. Your dealings with Elisabeth today were not that of the god that I loved at all. I hope for your sake that she can forgive you and grow to love you once more."

Betresh's face softened and she smiled at her lover. "Ra has sent me to tell you of a way to reunite your broken heart with your body and soul. You must gain Elisabeth's love for you and she must give herself to you completely, without any reservations. Then your heart will be whole again, my love and you can live again.

I must go attend to Adjo, our son, now and you must pick up the pieces of the love that Elisabeth had for you and restore her love for you. There is much work to be done, you must awaken now. I will see you again in your dreams."

Betresh walked into the mist and in the distance a small boy ran to her. Dedwen tried to focus on his face, but instead found himself faced with the image of Elisabeth huddled in the corner, holding a dagger, and sleeping. He saw the goose bumps and realized how cold and uncomfortable she must be.

Dedwen got out of bed , pushed the sheets back, walked over, and scooped her up into his arms. He carried her back to the bed and put her in the spot his body had warmed. He took the dagger from her hand and placed it on the table. He watched her sleep as he pulled the covers up and tucked her in. "Sleep well, my fair one. You are my hope of salvation, please have patience with me." He knew she could not hear him, but saying those words made him feel better.

Dedwen walked over and stood by the window. He waited to see the sunrise for the first time since he had been imprisoned in the cave.
 
Last edited:
Elisabeth awoke in the morning as the sun beamed in her window. She heard the birds chirping as she stretch and rolled in her bed. As her hand hit the pillow her eyes widened. "what what a terrible dream" she exclaimed until the flicker of light caught the dagger on the table next to her. She turned her head quickly to see Dedwen staring out at the sunrise.

"Bloody Hell" it all came back to her quickly She had slept in the corner why was she in the bed. She looked under the covers to find herself still dressed. The thought of him groping her while she slept made her ill.

Her hand picked up the dagger and she slid out of bed. She tried the handle. "unlock this door she said firmly, i will not be kept a prisoner in my own home by a self centered, selfish, arrogant, prudish bastard."

Her eyes burned with anger as she glared at him.
 
Dedwen watched the sun bring this new world come alive. Everywhere the color green! This must be a rather large oasis, but his eyes took in sights he had never know before. Small furry brown creature played in massive, broad trees full of leaves, birds flew and sang in the air. This was a beautiful land in deed.

Dedwen was ripped from his observations with Elisabeth's "Bloody Hell!" He turned to face her and was about to speak when she spoke again. "unlock this door she said firmly, i will not be kept a prisoner in my own home by a self centered, selfish, arrogant, prudish bastard."

Her words infuriated him, the beast within him wanted to lunge at her and tell her that he would damned well do with her what he pleased! Betresh's words were still fresh in his mind. He took a deep breath. "Elisabeth you may go where you like. The lock is simply turned. I removed any magic last night when I put you into your bed. Your honor was not violated, my fair one. I simple wanted you to be comfortable and warm. If I meant you any harm, would I have put your dagger so close?"

As he spoke his words the necklace slowly pulsated and warmed slightly against her throat.

"I ..., I mean... Well, I am sorry, Damn it!" The struggle between his inner self grew louder. His appearance began to change into more lion like qualities. He looked at her again and with a pleading look on his beastly face, he mouthed to her, "Must Go!" He opened the window and jumped to the ground below. Running off with lightning speed into the nearby forest.

The necklace stopped pulsating and grew cold against her flesh.
 
Last edited:
She dropped the dagger where she stood as he leapt from the window. She ran to the window to only see a trail of him. She stood confused for a moment she should be relieved but suddenley found herself frightened for him. He was not in his world. Grabbing her gown she threw it hastily upon her nightdress with her boots.

Elisabeth ran down the stairs with bounds almost falling and catching herself just in time as she reached the door and ran out after him. Realizing she'd have better luck w/ a horse she ran to the stables to barely sliding a bridle upon the chestnut stallions muzzle before hoisting herself upon its bare back like a unbred farm girl. With a kicking of her heels the horse bolted in the direction which she saw him go.

Reaching the woods the horse hesitated, but with urging continued forward. Dedwen she whispered don't be a fool come back. She continued to urge the horse into the dark ceded woods. The further she went in the thicker the brush became.

The light seemingly disappeared as she found herself in the ghostly woods. The horse began to dance nervously as she searched w/ her eyes for any sight of him. Suddenly the horse reared and she was thrown her eyes tried to fixate as she saw wolves encircling them. "Dedwen help" was the words she uttered gripping her stone to her heart as blackness over took her.
 
Dedwen could smell strange new smells in the forest and was searching for the edge of the desert, when her heard the hooves of a horse at a distance behind him. He listened intently. Dedwen she whispered don't be a fool come back. But there were other beast approaching in the brush, he heard the low growl of Wepwawet's children as the surrounded Elisabeth.

"Dedwen help" He roared and headed in her direction, tearing through torn patched and limbs. the brush tore at his flesh as he bound towards Elisabeth.

Dedwen sprung out into the clearing and landed between Elisabeth and the wolves. He growled ferociously and bare his teeth. The first wolf leaped towards him, but Dedwen caught him with his claws and batted the body away in the forest. He leaped forward and bit the neck of another wolf, while he swatted at the third, Catching him with his claws in his open mouth. One final attack came behind Elisabeth.
wolves2.jpg

The leader of the pack was lunging towards her. Dedwen pushed Elisabeth out of the way and caught the beast with his powerful paws. The wolf went to bite Dedwen, but it was Dedwen's mouth that found the leader's neck. His jaws clamped down and crushed the wolf's throat. The mighty beast fought for a second and then his body went limp. He dropped the body to the ground and growled at the remaining wolves, who all ran away with their tails tucked between their legs.

Dedwen Threw back his head and roared so loud that the very ground shook. "Curse you, Wepwawet! If you wish to harm my beloved, Elisabeth, you better come yourself next time. I will serve you the same fate as I have these four warriors!" Breathless and tattered, Dedwen made his way to Elisabeth, who was laying on the ground clutching the glowing necklace. It was throbbing intensely around her neck. Dedwen's face returned to human form.

Dedwen reached down and helped Elisabeth up and held her close. When she looked up at him, he leaned down and softly kissed her lips.
 
Last edited:
At some point Elisabeth gained consciousness but remained disoriented, Her sight became clear just as the God Dedwen appeared before her in time to take the wolf that was lunging for her down.

The brush cleared of the wolves just as quick as it had been filled. He turned back to the naked statuesque man that had only hours ago held her captive in her own home. As he held out his hand and helped up up pulling her with in is arms of steel, his lips met hers and her body went out from underneath her.

Slowly he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes as he held her upright. Gathering her composure.. Elisabeth spoke.. "well then, consider that a thank you, we should get back to the castle."

With that she turned and started to walk, her legs were like pudding as she wobbled a little trying to gain her composure. Her body certainly reacted to him in a way she'd never experienced. But her mind was still conflicted and overwhelmed. He may be an arrogant ass she thought to herself as she started to walk back to the house, but he could have let me die and he didn't. Perhaps theres hope for him yet.

As they reached the edge of the forest she remembered that he was naked. She grabbed a couple of large fig leaves lifted her gown and tore a piece of fabric from her nightdress. It took her a few moments of tearing it w/ her teeth, but she managed to get a couple of long strands. She walked over him with the leaves. He looked at her perplexed, as she started to hold them near him.

"Stop fidgeting, you're in my world, and you can't walk around the way Ra made you. This will help keep you safe."
She managed to tie the leaves around him, thinking to herself he looked like the biblical form of Adam.

Finding her horse grazing at the entrance she pulled her self upon its back, She wondered if he'd ever seen a horse.
 
Elisabeth's lips were stiff and unyielding for a moment and then they opened to allow Dedwen's kiss to consume her. Dedwen's heart necklace pulsed around her neck, being this close he could feel the emotions that only come from having a heart inside you. She felt warm and like a wave her body yielded even more to him, finally he was supporting her body in his arms. Elisabeth's pulsating heart and the heat rising from her sex, began an internal struggle within Dedwen. The side of him connected to his heart want just to continue to hold her, kiss her softly and stroke her tender skin. But the other side of him, the beastly side wanted to throw her down to the ground and tear at her flesh, biting and clawing, as he slammed his cock in and out of her tender flesh.

Reluctantly he pulled from her kiss, looking in to her eyes he stroked the necklace. "Guard my heart well, my dear. I would not feel any more comfortable with it in anyone else's care."

"well then, consider that a thank you, we should get back to the castle." "You are most welcome, my lady.

The leaf she tied around him felt odd against his skin, but watching her tear her gown had been worth it. Elisabeth's beauty moved him, but it also arroused the beast suppressed at the moment. He wonder about the power of the leaf that hung in front of his member.

Dedwen hopped on the back of Elisabeth's horse and threw his arms around her to grab the reigns of the horse, kicking his sides and sending him racing towards he castle. Her body and his became one with the horse.
 
Last edited:
It didn't take to long in time wise for them to reach the castle. She wasn't particularly happy that he took the reins from her and forced her horse forward.

It seemed to her like an eternity as her body pressed tightly against his and she could feel his manhood behind her. Yet at the same time it seemed as if they just appeared. If she had been asked to explain her feelings about it, she would have trouble. For his body pressed against hers caused a hunger to arise with in her she didn't realize ever existed, not to mention what to do with it.

Reaching the front of the castle. "Go in i'll tend to the horse, and be in a moment." He didn't particularly seem to want to do as she asked but eventually and for the first time with out condescending her did so.

As he lept down from the horse she felt as if she was naked without him pressed against her. What an odd feeling indeed. She took the horse to the stables and handed him off to the Stable person who didn't question and went about his business. She walked back to the castle, where he waited. He seemed to be pacing?..until she entered and he stopped.

"we need to get you some clothes.." was all she could say to him and headed up the stairs quickly. Was she running from him or herself she wasn't quite sure. She didn't know what to do with him.

The comment he made about guarding her heart didn't escape her. She only knew what she had read, and perhaps wanted to believe that he could have been all that was written. His display however proved otherwise. But this morning, he saved her life. Elisabeth was in conflict with herself as she sorted through a chest. Finding some trousers and a tunic, she went back to the top of the stairs and looked down at him. He was pacing again, seemingly deep in thought. He had ripped the leaves off of him. Her eyes glazed over his gorgeous body as he moved. She didn't know how long she watched him in admiration of his form, before she coughed lightly..

"here these should fit" she said as she turn her head and held them out.
 
The feeling of Elisabeth's body bouncing against Dedwen on the ride back to the castle had awakened more of his carnal lust. Her hips against his, her breast bouncing against his arms, the smell of the Elisabeth's awakening lust, were almost more than a god could handle.

When they arrived at the castle, part of him wanted to carry her back up into her bed chamber and have his way with her. The other part wanted her to lead him by the hand and make love to her. Instead Elisabeth, dismounted the horse and barked an order to him. Go in i'll tend to the horse, and be in a moment."

Dedwen stopped and looked back at her deciding which part would win. Finally, With a barely audible sigh, he went inside the house. He paced the floor and thought to himself,Why does she not give into her desire for me!? Why does she presume to be able to talk to a god with no more respect than a common man!? Elisabeth entered the door. Dedwen could see the flush of her cheeks, her nipples hardened and poking through her gown, and he could smell the excitement from between her legs. She had so much desire for him and yet she simple walked past him in a half run talking about getting him some clothes!

Elisabeth disappeared into one of the rooms. Dedwen tore of the leaf and threw it across the room, returning to his thoughts. Not even Betresh had spoken to him with such contempt! Or was it something more, something to do with these modern times? The beast within cried out! Let me take her! Once she has had the cock of a god, she will be our willing servant. She will crave our cock day and night, waiting to be filled again and again, only for our pleasure. Claim her now! Tie her over the bed and fuck her hard until she cries out with pleasure and pain. I will not be denied her flesh. Dedwen angrily argued back. You will stay under my control until such time as I say! We will give Elisabeth time to recover from our initial display of brutality and lust. All in good time, my beastly half, all in good time.

Elisabeth's cough stopped his pacing and looked up at her on the top step. Her sex grew more intense in it's smell, she was so ready for him to take her and yet she resisted. "here these should fit" and then curiously she turned her head as though she had not seen his nakedness before now. Dedwen walked up the stairs slowly taking the clothes form her and gently kiss her hand. "Thank you so much for you hospitality. I would like a bath, if you have one. I also think it best that you show me to another quarters for the remaining time here. I do not trust the beast within with such innocence. Lead the way and I will follow. I do apologize that my naked form gives you such distress."

Dedwen followed behind Elisabeth as she led him into a large bathroom and bent down to turn on the water. Her shapely ass tormented him. He wanted to tell her to join him in the bath and ravish her body, but instead he watched as she left the room. Her sex ripened even more, Dedwen was trying to convince himself, not to take her by force. He stepped into the large tub and laid back and began to stroke his own cock, thinking about the beast's idea of Elisabeth bound to the bed.
 
Last edited:
Shutting the door to the restroom her heart raced beyond belief. She had simply lost her mind. There was no other reason for the reaction she had in his presence. "okay she said softly to herself as she went down the stairs to the kitchen, "he is a stranger to this time period, to this era, probably even to this country. What the hell am i going to do with him? Taking out an orange and a large knife she took her frustrations out on it in a matter of moments. "Bloody Hell" She swore as she grazed the side of her finger. Running it under some water she wrapped it up in a cloth and began making eggs biscuits and bacon for breakfast.

It wasn't too much longer before she heard him coming down the stairs. Her eyes looked up briefly to him and the glanced back down. He was so attractive, so charming when he tried to be. But he was still an arrogant god who thought he still ruled the world. "i hope you're hungry, I've made enough for a small army." She smiled lightly as she started placing the food on the bar. She poured him a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice, and walked around to the other side taking a seat next to him.

The closeness of him caused her body to shift uneasily. He looked at the utensils in front of him. She'd forgotten, he probably didn't have these in her time. She pointed to the fork. and picked hers up in her right hand, "Hold it like this.." He looked at her and followed her example. She stabbed a piece of scrabbled eggs lightly bringing them to her mouth using her lips to free the egg from its impalement.
 
Last edited:
Dedwen looked at the feast she had prepared. There were some familiar foods there that he recognized, but most were strange and new. Elisabeth picked up a metal object, that looked like and stabbed a yellow glob. He started to pick the trident up, when he noticed the bandage on Elisabeth's finger. He could smell the blood oozing from her wound.

Dedwen gently reached over and took her hand. He unwrapped the bandage and looked down at her wound. A compassionate and heated look filled his eyes as he lifted her finger to his mouth. With his eyes locked on hers, he kissed the wound and then licked it slowly, before sucking deep into his mouth.

A warm sensation flooded Elisabeth's finger and continued to spread through her body. Dedwen eyes flashed, as he smiled with her finger still in his mouth and let her finger slide along his tongue. There was no trace of any wound on her finger. He kissed her finger and went to work on the meal in front of him.

"This trident is a good device for eating." Dedwen said as her devoured the wonderful meal before him. "Thank you, Elisabeth, for cooking this meal. Are you not hungry?" Elisabeth sat motionless and although he did not say anything, Dedwen could smell the dampness between her thighs.
 
Last edited:
Elisabeth coughed slightly, "its called a fork she said softly". She shook her head slightly and began to eat again. He had healed her wound, but the part that amazed her was way her body was sent on fire as his tongue danced over the soft flesh of her finger.
"and you're welcome, for the meal" she added.

When she was done she took their plates around the bar and placed them in the sink. She washed them as he stood watching her. His eyes seemed to burn through her like the water races through the rapids.

"so my thought is," she said softly purposely avoiding eye contact with him. "I will teach you about the the times we're in, conduct manorisms etcetera, and then when you're comfortable and confident you should have no problem fitting in, and doing whatever it is you wish."

"I thought being as that we are in the kitchen we can start with utensils. Things that are used to eat with or cook with in this time frame. She opened up a drawer and began pulling out the odd shaped tools. Obviously you've seen this one. It's a fork, this is a teaspoon, often used for soups or liquid type foods. A butter knife, used primarily for spreading butter, jams etcetera over toasts, muffins, breads. This she said laying it down carefully, is a steak knife, used for cutting up meat at the table. These are the eating utensils she said lightly.

"how about repeating them and their uses" she said lightly.
 
"A fork it is then, Elisabeth!" Dedwen watched her eat and did the same. The food was very good and he ate every last bit. He watched her body move under her clothes as she cleared the plates and washed them. Her eyes darted away from his every time she looked in his direction.

"I will teach you about the the times we're in, conduct manorisms etcetera, and then when you're comfortable and confident you should have no problem fitting in, and doing whatever it is you wish."

Dedwen laughed and chuckled at all the objects in the kitchen. Eating was so much simpler in his time. When she finished he picked up each object and said its name and its use.

Elisabeth was picking up the last object, a soup spoon. Dedwen reached out and slipped his hand over hers. "Please allow me to return the favor and show you the ways of love making, Elisabeth... When you are ready, come to me and I will show you such passions that you could never imagine."

Dedwen stared at her downward face that stared at his hand on hers.
 
Back
Top