Men shaved or hairy?

Smooooooth ...

I agree Trapp.

Best to keep the cock shaved smooth ... or at least trimmed nicely ... if I'm going to suck it ... or if they want some bonus ball licking and 'tween spot tonguing.

And if they want a rim job or have me fuck them, I definitely want that ass hair free.

I try to keep my crotch smoothly shaved so that girls and guys can lick me without worrying about getting hairs in their mouth. Besides, it's so much more sensitive to the touch of their fingers and tongue when I've recently shaved.

And pictures of my well-fucked ass look better with no hair. :)

-Tim
 
It's a mixed bag... I love smooth soft skin, I love running my fingers down the edge of his crack and taking his cock into my mouth without a bunch of hair in my mouth, but then again I love to feel the brush of his pubic hair against my ass as he thrusts his cock into me. I love the smell and feel of his sweat as it lingers in his chest hair and how it brushes against my teeth as I suck him to orgasm.

As long as he's got a hard cock its all good by me!
 
choice

Shaved , cant tolerate any hair while giving a blowjob

There is an old Latin saying loosely translated as: When it cums to taste u can't argue. And another: One man's poison is another man's meat. The hairier the better for me. Seems more natural. Has to be clean though. That's why I like to shower together. Luv rubbing together when all soaped up. I'm an expert at quick enemas. Then I luv to push my nose into a huge bush when my cock is way down the throat. Same for the ass crack when I'm licking there. Luv the tickle. Really sexy for me. To each his own. I sometimes am shaved myself, but prefer hairy myself. Again more natural. Shaved somehow seems like a hairless pet. Butt of course I wud never refused to pleasure someone who is shaved.
 
I don't mind hair as long as it isn't a sweater on top. However, his dick HAS to be trimmed very short if not shaved.
 
Love it smooooth

smooth all the way for me, i do keep a trimed patch on top but keep the rest smooth. i have very little body hair to start with, & i do keep my legs smooth now aswell, i like the way stocking feel this way. I like my men & woman shaved too

Love it smooth. All over and under. l love the look of bald cock and a bald puss. Ass must be shaved too!
 
Well, truth be told, I love the penis. I think it's a physical work of art. Now, if I had my choice, I'd prefer my man clean shaven. But make no mistake. Hairy or not, I'd give anything to feel the heat from a man's throbbing love muscle radiating onto my red lips, twitching, aching to be sucked....
 
Well, truth be told, I love the penis. I think it's a physical work of art. Now, if I had my choice, I'd prefer my man clean shaven. But make no mistake. Hairy or not, I'd give anything to feel the heat from a man's throbbing love muscle radiating onto my red lips, twitching, aching to be sucked....
Smooth on smooth...Mmmmm
 
Do you prefer the man you are having relations with is smooth as a turtle shell, or hairy? Let me know and you are more than welcome to post pics!

I like either, doesn't really matter to me.

I find shaved guys and trimmed guys to be extremely sexy, once they get their clothes off, but I likewise find guys who have fury chests to be oh so nice to cuddle up to and run my fingers through. I love the feel of his chest hair on my own (I am naturally smooth all over and what little hair I get, I shave off). So to me it really doesn't matter. I suppose I lean toward hairy a bit more, as it is so much different than me.
 
I think most people would agree , less is better for erotic sex. Looks better, feels better and even tastes better.
 
Back
Top