~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Oh, this is a wonderful pic
:)

Great addtions Bird ..The thread is growing and you two are doing good for not having good weather there ... Lynn is as Sexy as they come tho ;)

attachment.php

Tho it appears the Tanlines are gone :eek: lol

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing .... 12 Red :rose:'s for Lynn and java for Bird

Great addtions Bird ..The thread is growing and you two are doing good for not having good weather there ... Lynn is as Sexy as they come tho ;)
Tho it appears the Tanlines are gone :eek: lol

Thanks for Sharing .... 12 Red :rose:'s for Lynn and java for Bird

I'm sure she'll have some new tan lines soon enough...hehe...

The fireplace shots are great MrBird!. I love her panties, and the sharp contrast in the photo.

Ya' know, I feel like the biggest schmuck for never have taken a single nude photograph of her before the age of 40....:eek:

attachment.php

Oh I think Lynn is like a very fine wine she has been getting more and more sexy and beautiful every time I see her so don't feel too bad

.. the fire place pics WOW !!!!!

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Love adore this pic.
But than each and every pic of your sexy one.
And thank YOU for posting on the new cozy den for over 40 ladies, but have to say, sure your 42:confused:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm GRRRREAT...naughty naughty thoughts..can't help them! LOVE YOUR PICS

You guys are cracking me up with all the fireplace comments....but really, it is so damn cold here, I wish I could sit in front of one all day long...:cool:

She has gorgeous legs. I Love womens Legs in stockings (one my top fetishes) and she looks very nice in them.

Last edited:
:) :) :) :) You certainly have one of the best fireplace decorations around. It might be cold, but I suspect you two have found a way to keep warm. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lynn...Love the lingerie shot lying back on the bed, your tits straining to be released and sucked...........x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back