Green lady

think she's sexy would love to put on her shoes and let her do me while I get her man off with my mouth

She is very sensuous, although in an innocent sort of fashion. Beautiful but not "hot," very caressible.

How Do You Know ...

.... That she is a "she"? She is without doubt attractive and very well dressed. The pose and the look/emotion on her face suggest defiance or possibly challenge? What would I do with her? Put her in another pretty dress and take another picture. Whoever she is, she is very photogenic.

Ms Nadine Jansen.

Last edited:
Denny

Very sexy lady. I agree she needs to be photographed in other dresses, red for one, underwear, and nothing at all. Then we can see if she is a real woman, which I'm sure she is.

I wonder what's behind those doors?

Love the confidence.
Love the brown eyes.
Would love to feel those fingernails against my skin.

Very sexy lady. I agree she needs to be photographed in other dresses, red for one, underwear, and nothing at all. Then we can see if she is a real woman, which I'm sure she is.

I wonder what's behind those doors?

She is a real lady, yes.

Five minutes with me and she'd be a quivering wreck. In a good way. ;)

Five minutes with me and she'd be a quivering wreck. In a good way. ;)
OK, yeah -- totally lose it with her.... I'd really like to see that.

Love the visual and imagining a lot of moaning, groaning, crying and animal noises...

...make it happen, OK?

----
I'm not submissive ... but she makes me want to be!

She looks tough ... that makes me hard ... her slightest wish would be my command ... and I would obey.

HOT STUFF!!!:heart:

Don't submit dude, make her submit:devil:

OK, yeah -- totally lose it with her.... I'd really like to see that.

Love the visual and imagining a lot of moaning, groaning, crying and animal noises...

...make it happen, OK?

Ya never know, the kid may have it goin' on, lol!

Ya never know, the kid may have it goin' on, lol!
Bring it on, babe...

Love to see your green lady put through her paces.

The way she's posed, I'm not sure that she isn't wearing a black strap-on under her dress and is just pausing at the door for a sec before going on in to use it. That might explain the "little something" in her look....

Last edited:
Wow!!

Wow!! She is gorgeous!! I would love to kiss and suck those breasts!!

Back