finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding

My end of the day routine.
I am enjoying the mirror these past few weeks more than the shower.

Music of choice lately is Oka and in particular the song Milk and Honey, I love to just loose myself.

It would only be more fun with extra hands...
and a tongue..
and a real toy...

xx

You my dear exude sexy confidence.

attachment.php

So wish you were in Windsor

pink panties

Oh my!!! the last pic with your fingers playing with your panties made my heart race. I'd love to trace your panties with my fingers dancing on the edge of the fabric, touching your skin ever so lightly, occasionally lifting and pulling on your panties. . . mmmm

Again with the mirror...

I am usually aroused most of the day and I love the quiet moments I finally get to sneak away and enjoy myself.

This is my reflection as I enjoyed the visual before playing. I was peeking out through my hair, watching as my fingers traced up and down my inner thighs.

I even find the looseness and softness of my sarong arousing as the fabric flows about my body, caressing me in soft tickles as I move. Would love one in silk...mmm - Next shopping spree!

Attachments

• Knee Up B&W.jpg
    Knee Up B&W.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,948
Last edited:
I am usually aroused most of the day and I love the quiet moments I finally get to sneak away and enjoy myself.

This is my reflection as I enjoyed the visual before playing. I was peeking out through my hair, watching as my fingers traced up and down my inner thigh.

I even find the looseness and softness of my sarong arousing as the fabric flows about my body, caressing me in soft tickles as I move. Would love one in silk...mmm - Next shopping spree!

Unable to open Picture due to size?

I was peeking out through my hair, watching as my fingers traced up and down my inner thighs.

Love that playful little glance. Very hot. Just the sort of thing that causes one's mind to wander while sitting in the office. :cool: Might need a bit of a breather before I get stuck back in.

Last edited:

This is my reflection as I enjoyed the visual before playing. I was peeking out through my hair, watching as my fingers traced up and down my inner thighs.

very sexy!!!

Glad you found time for us. I would like to join you on the next sneak....

I'm so glad you got a chance to sneak away today! I felt like I was peeking through my own hair to watch you. :kiss:

I'd like to sit on the opposite to you to and watch to begin with.......;)

This is such an erotic photo. It shows a certain vulnerability, a view inside an intimate moment, the moment just after orgasm where you're defenseless and your inhibitions can't be protected. It's a gorgeous shot from a gorgeous woman. I live how he feels like she can hide behind her hair. It's precious

Oh sexy lady.... the thought of you playing-- watching yourself in the reflection.... You are a sensual, beautiful woman.

Would only that I could be in that reflection with you :rose:

:kiss:

I wikk buy you one and would like to watch you when you wear it in front of the mirror.

You're pics are so great and each time I think this is the best I've seen, you upload one even more stunning.

HH

You are so damn sexy. It doesn't matter b&w or color. There is just something about you that I really like.

So very descritive playm0mum !!!! .. Have you ever thought of writing
a Story and submitting it .. You should !!!

attachment.php

Your descrition fits the photo Very well ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Silky

Love the image. Both mental and visual. I'd love to tease your body by draping silky fabric over you...all over.

Just amazing, though I see more than just your softness and in more than black and white! :kiss::rose:

The visual of the photo with the sensual imagery of your words, what a combination. I can imagine how the rest of your quiet time would play out. The feel of the material as your fingers move, the cold smoothness of your toy.

Now I need some private time. :devil:

Can I go shopping with you? I'll sitting quietly in the corner of the dressing room while you try everything on...... ok, no I wont! I'd be all over you!

i want!! :devil: soon soon all in good time...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back