Pleasure in Business

MadameNyx

Hinc itur ad astra
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Posts
1,365
Pleasure in Business (Closed for Bdt147)

Nailini Laurel reapplied the last brush of lipstick over her full lips before looking at herself in the mirror of the classy bathroom inside the Ritz. Her brown eyes seemed bigger than normal without the usual glasses that framed her face. Her dark curls were pulled away from her face in a half bun, the long tresses brushing along her exposed lower back when she moved. Her short frame was wrapped in a burgundy lace dress that felt like a dream against her dark skin. Running her fingertips along the peculiar charm around her neck, she straightened and walked back towards the ballroom, her heel making almost no sound on the marble floor.

The advertising company she worked for certainly had much to celebrate this year. They had landed several big accounts and, as the lead graphic artist, Nailini had been involved in all of them. Feeling eyes on her, she felt herself blush while she made her way to the drinks table. It was no surprise since she was rarely seen in anything other than dress pants and a decent shirt when at work.

Picking up a glass of merlot for herself, Nailini allowed her eyes to wander around the room. The chandeliers seemed to cast just enough light to allow her to pick out some faces from the crowd that was dancing in the middle of the room. Just enough light to make others that were conversing in tables seem like they were in the middle of an intimate conversation. Between the co-workers, CEO's, contractors and others that had been invited tonight, she was sure there would be stories of wild abandon and more than a few sensual moans heard in the hallways that led to the rooms on the other floors.

Finding a deserted stop by one of the floor to ceiling bay windows, the young woman took a sip of her wine, content to just people watch. For now.
 
Last edited:
Mark Stahl stood just inside the Ritz ballroom's entrance and scanned the crowd inside. Everyone in attendance was having a great time it seemed. The dinner service had just ended, Mark and his partner Ryan Winters had made their presentations to the staff and guests, and now the dancing, drinking and no doubt other unsanctioned activities would begin in earnest. Ryan was in his usual spot, the center of attention, the ringmaster for the evening's festivities while Mark was in his own comfort zone, away from the crowd looking for a way to make an early exit.

This last year had been a real rollercoaster ride for Mark. On the one hand, Stahl and Winters, their advertising agency, had their best year ever. Tonight's dinner party was a celebration of that, their way to thank the staff and their clients for such great achievements. For Mark, however, it was bittersweet. It had been just over a year now that his beloved wife, Erica, had been killed in a tragic on the job accident. On the surface, it appeared to Ryan and the rest of the staff, that Mark had moved on, throwing himself into work, driving himself relentlessly to perhaps mitigate her loss through his agency's success. No one knew the void in Mark's life Erica's death had left. And he made sure no one would ever know.

Just as Mark turned to head up to his suite for the evening, a beautiful young woman in a very sexy burgundy lace dress passed by. He knew he had seen her before but couldn't quite place her. His eyes followed her as she made her way to the open bar. She walked very elegantly even in those big heels, her dark hair cascading down the dark skin of her bare back, He noticed he wasn't the only person giving her quizzical looks. A number of people, both men and women, had similar expressions of "Who is that?" plastered to their faces. Mark was intrigued. He knew he'd stay up all night wondering who she was. So for the sake of getting a good night's sleep, he decided to get a bit closer to her to see if he could figure out how he knew her.

She made her way across the room with her glass of wine until she found a spot by one of the floor to ceiling windows that overlooked downtown. Mark walked over to the bar, ordered a wine, his fourth of the night, and moved closer to where the mystery lady was standing. As he approached her, she turned and gazed back into the ballroom. Getting a good look at her face, Mark stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh my God. It's Nailini Laurel."

Mark placed his hand over his mouth, shocked at how loud those words tumbled out of his mouth, and hoped she or any one else around didn't her him. Ms. Laurel, from graphic arts. Ms.Laurel, with the brainy girl glasses, sans any make up, hair always up, always dressed in nice but shapeless trousers and over sized shirts. That Ms. Laurel now dressed in a backless red dress that clung to her very nice figure, with just enough of a slit to show off her shapely muscular thighs. Mark always liked her because her demeanor resembled his, Quiet but confident, dedicated to her work and always produced excellent products. In fact her designs were the deciding factor in landing their most lucrative account. Now Mark felt foolish, staring at her with his mouth wide open silently saying "Wow."

Maybe it was the wine, maybe it because he hadn't been with a woman for such a long time, but Mark felt something starting to stir in his groin. He tried hard to suppress it. Fuck it he thought, you're 62, not dead. It's alright to feel that again. After all, it had been such a huge but very secretive part of Erica's and his lives. What's the harm in telling her how nice she looks.

Flashing her his best smile, Mark walked over to her.

"Good evening Ms. Laurel. You look amazing."
 
"Good evening Ms. Laurel. You look amazing."

The sudden deep voice beside Nailini startled her. It took her a moment to recognize the voice. She remembered many conferences at late (or early) hours of the day listening to it, telling her what new changes had to be made to her designs at the request of their clients. Turning to look at him, she felt herself smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Stahl. You look very dapper yourself."

The petite woman allowed her dark eyes to examine him discreetly. For being sixty-two years young, Mark Stahl sure didn't look it. He kept himself in impeccable shape, as shown by the beautifully tailored suit that covered him this evening. His 6'0" frame towered over her smaller one but, as she had seen when he was working, he seemed to put everyone at ease. She hadn't noticed before but he was handsome, in a rugged type of way that sneaked up on you.

What the hell am I thinking?, Nailini admonished herself. The man had lost his beloved wife only a year before. Instead of taking some time off, he had thrown himself into every project that came his way. Even better, he had gotten to know many of the people that worked for him first hand, working side by side with them. She admired a CEO that was willing to put in as much work as his employees. He never seemed to mention it either, being very humble.

Taking a deep drink from her glass to calm herself, the dark haired beauty returned her gaze to the dance floor. Her eyes followed Janice from accounting as she glided around the floor, being led by Carlos from the security department. They seemed to ignore everyone else around them, just gazing into each other's eyes. It had been a long time since someone looked at her that way. Then again, even if she was only twenty-eight years old, she tended to hide. She wasn't vain, but she preferred not to have that kind of attention at her workplace, where it would affect her designs.

"Thank you..." she said sincerely, "For all of your input on that last project. I couldn't have finished it on time without your help."
 
"Thank you Mr. Stahl. You look very dapper yourself."

Mark wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer when it came to interacting with women especially one who was at least 30 years his junior, but he couldn't help but notice her checking him out. She wasn't obvious about it, it was done with a very discerning eye. It was like she was viewing a piece of art or a sculpture for the first time, thinking there's something she liked about it but couldn't quite figure out what it was. Mark could only hope his stares at her didn't come across as ogling. Truth be told he was guilty of doing just that. Never in his wildest imagination, would he have guessed that the quiet, reserved Nailini Laurel would have such a nice ass and legs.

"Well, thank you for the compliment Nailini. And please call me Mark. Mr.Stahl was my dad."

Nailini diverted her attention away from Mark and focused on the dance floor. She was intently watching Janice and Carlos dance seductively no doubt a dress rehearsal for what would transpire later on that evening. Nailini looked longingly at them as if wishing it was her on the dance floor, being held by a strong handsome man.

An awkward silence descended upon them as Nailini finally turned back toward Mark.

"Thank you for all of your input on that last project. I couldn't have finished it on time without your help. '

Mark and Nailini put in plenty of overtime on the Clagget account. It was, as they say in the business a whale, and Nailini's expertise and talent proved to be the winning combination that secured the seven figure payday. Mark enjoyed all those late evenings and early mornings working with her. She never complained, she just wanted the agency to succeed. That impressed Mark a lot. He thanked her when the deal was finalized and wrote her a nice bonus check. Maybe she used some of it to get that dress and those shoes. God, she looked so good in them.

'I'm the one who should be thanking you Nailini. You did all the work and it was your creativity that won the day for us. I probably have not thanked you enough and that bonus was just a small token of Ryan's and my appreciation."

Mark paused for a moment unsure if he wanted to pursue a thought that just popped into his head. Earlier in the evening he ran into Bill Jennings, a real pain in the ass client, who wanted all of his billboard and bus placard advertisements revised. Of course he wants them done yesterday and Mark promised he'd make it happen. This might be an opportunity to sit with Nailini and mix a little business with pleasure. He needed to give her a heads up on it because it would involve plenty of late hours again. Perhaps they sit down so he could fill her in and maybe see if he could get to know a little bit more about her. Who knows, a couple more glasses of wine and he might even ask her to dance.

"Nailini, I hate to bring up business while we're supposed to be enjoying ourselves but if it isn't too much bother and you have a couple of minutes, I'd like to run something by you."
 
'I'm the one who should be thanking you Nailini. You did all the work and it was your creativity that won the day for us. I probably have not thanked you enough and that bonus was just a small token of Ryan's and my appreciation."

The blush that covered her cheeks felt hot enough that she was sure he could see it under her caramel skin. Really, Nailini couldn't have asked for a better project. The Clagget account had been a designer's dream. She got full creative leave to do as she pleased, so long as she delivered something that would appeal to the client. It was so very unusual to be allowed free reign for her 'artsy juice' (as she affectionately liked to call it) to flow. In the end, the client had been satisfied, both Mr. Winters and Mr. Sta- Mark, she admonished herself, had been happy with the results and she had managed to live up to the expectation they had placed on her. All in all, not a bad end of the year.

"We did very well. The client was happy, you were happy. That's more than enough." she replied before she smiled in a slightly sly way, talking in an amused tone "Though that bonus did get me this dress. I suppose I'll have to dress accordingly now, instead of hiding under frumpy clothes or no one will believe it was me."

Drinking the rest of her wine, she waited until a server arrived with a tray and exchanged her empty glass for a full one. Drink number two. Better slow down. I'm already talking a little friendlier than I should with my boss. she thought to herself. The petite woman couldn't seem to help it. Mark was easy to talk to and the hours spent together working on projects had helped her to see him as less like her boss and more like an equal. Not that she would tell him that.

And this dress... whether she wanted to admit it or not, she felt rather powerful in it. She could feel the eyes that were on both of them, the eyes that had followed her the moment she had arrived at the party. Nailini might not have been looking or intending to catch someone's eye tonight, but she liked feeling beautiful, if only for the night.

"Nailini, I hate to bring up business while we're supposed to be enjoying ourselves but if it isn't too much bother and you have a couple of minutes, I'd like to run something by you."

"It's not a bother at all, Mr. St-" the young woman started to reply before she stopped herself and blushed lightly at her misstep. "Mark. No rest for the wicked."

With a last look at the dance floor, Nailini led him to an empty table that seemed tucked away in a corner. It would be private enough to have a conversation without getting interrupted by the rest of the party goers. Settling herself on one of the seats, she allowed her brown orbs to return to his face. "What can I help you with?"
 
"What can I help you with?"

Nailini turned and faced Mark as he helped her into with chair. As he pushed it toward the table, Mark's hand accidently brushed against her bare back. My God, he thought, her skin is like velvet. He waited a second to see if she would react to his touch. She didn't seem to notice and if she did, it didn't appear to phase her. Mark thought about offering an "Excuse me" but held his tongue deciding to just let it pass.

For the next 45 or so minutes, Mark explained the Jennings project and the sense of urgency that came with it. He let Nailini know that she should expect long hours and most likely they'd be working weekends. The Jennings account was one of the agency's cornerstones and he told Nailini in no uncertain terms he wanted only the best person to work with him on it. Mark noticed her blushing again at his compliment. He liked how humble she was knowing it wasn't an act. He was certain that there was a connection starting to be established between them. Once again he hoped the wine, he was now on glass number five, wasn't clouding his judgement.

One thing he was certain of, no matter how many glasses of wine he'd consumed, Nailini was a beautiful young woman. That brief touching of her skin earlier made him realize how much he wanted to be with a woman again. He sat there looking into her eyes, mesmerized by those soft brown liquid pools. The band began playing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling." It was one of Erica's favorite, one they danced to often. Mark got up and extended his hand to Nailini.

"Would you care to dance?"


PM
 
Even though the petite woman paid close attention to the information that Mark gave her about the account, a part of her mind was elsewhere. That light touch on her back, whether intentional or not, had awakened something inside of her. She was glad he hadn't lingered longer while he helped her sit. Surely he had missed the way she had shivered at the touch, the goosebumps that now covered her shoulders under the short sleeves of her dress. The sudden raw desire to have him closer, to have him touch her more, was taking a good portion of her concentration to control. Without her noticing, she had finished her second glass of wine and had another well on its way before his question surprised her.

"Would you care to dance?"

Nailini's eyes met his and, after a second's hesitation, she placed her hand in his allowing him to help her stand. She had a moment to think that perhaps the wine was starting to affect her. Probably a big no-no to dance with your boss in front of your other co-workers, she thought ruefully to herself while she was led to the dance floor. Once there, she was careful to place her hands as she should, leaving the appropriate space between their bodies.

And then he swept her off her feet.

They seemed to glide along the floor effortlessly as if they had danced together many times before. The song was wonderful and even though she hadn't danced with anyone in a very long time, she was surprised to find her body remembered what to do. Before she knew it, she had relaxed in his arms. Her eyes were still locked with his and, with a blush, she could feel the sudden sexual tension that was between them.

For the life of her, Nailini couldn't find words to say. She just allowed herself to be led around the dance floor, wondering what he was thinking.
 
Mark felt a jolt of electricity course through his body the moment Nailini placed her hands on his as he led her to the dance floor. That feeling became more intense when his hand trailed down her bare back as they began to dance. Mark fought the urge to pull her close to him as possible. It was important for their dancing to appear as innocent as a father/daughter dance. Mark had a stellar reputation at the office. No one would give this moment a second thought. It was the same with his marriage to Erica. No one, not the closest of friends, family or co-workers would have ever suspected the secret life they led.

It was amazing how much in sync their bodies were as they toured the dance floor. Although not a word passed between them, Mark could sense their eyes were silently communicating a mutual feeling of wanting more. He was glad Nailini's body was not touching his, fearing she would have felt his growing erection. But deep down, he wanted so badly to put his hand on her beautiful ass pulling it close to his crotch so he could grind his stiff cock against her pussy.

The song ended but Mark didn't want to let her go. His hand lingered a bit on her skin before he finally released her.

"Thank you. You're a great dancer, Nailini."

Much to his surprise, he grabbed her hand a led her back to their table. After helping Nailini with her chair, Mark pulled his chair around and sat down right next to her.

"No more shop talk. Tell me a little bit more about you."

Mark's left hand dropped under the table and found its way on Nailini's thigh. It was a move so out of character for him, but he knew he had to have this woman tonight. He hoped to God that she'd let him move that hand up her thigh, closer to where he wanted his hands, mouth and eventually his cock to be.
 
Nailini couldn't stop the shiver that ran through her body at the light touch on her back, but no matter. She was now sure he had enjoyed the touch as much as she had. While he led her around the floor, it took all of her willpower to keep the distance between their bodies. He might've been her boss, but he had a quiet sensuality about him that pulled her insistently towards him. She wanted nothing more than to press her curves against him, wondering what his reaction would be the moment he realized her nipples had gotten hard with but a touch and a dance.

It took the dark haired woman a moment to realize why they had stopped moving. Blushing slightly at his compliment, she felt lips form into a soft smile. "I should be thanking you, Mark. I didn't know I could glide until about a minute ago."

Feeling him take her hand, Nailini tried her best to hide the traitorous color on her cheeks and followed Mark to their previous seats. He moved as close as he could to her and placed his hand on her thigh surprising her, though certainly not in an unpleasant manner. Looking discreetly around them to be sure no one suspected anything, she allowed her fingertips to brush along the back of his hand, teasing both of them.

"There isn't much to tell..." she murmured in a soft voice, the accent that was sometimes present in her speech making itself known. Her voice had taken a lower tone, one she hadn't heard in a long time. Husky, that was the word she was looking for. "I moved here from Puerto Rico after I graduated college. Worked in a couple of different companies until Mr. Winters found me and offered me a job."

Her fingers seemed to have a mind of her own. Careful to not give any indication of what was happening below the surface of the table, she allowed her digits to trail up to his wrist, tracing light patterns there. Right that moment, she didn't care if they were both under the effects of the wine. All she wanted was to feel that soft touch of his all over her body.

"I could mention that I love reading and cooking, but I have a feeling that might not be exactly what you wanted to know, is it Mark?" she asked quietly, allowing her own dark orbs to lock with his warm chocolate ones.
 
Anyone walking by Nailini's and Mark's table would see two people engaged in, what was most likely, a work related conversation. No one would ever suspect what was going on underneath the snow white linen table cloth that hovered just above the floor. Mark's hand was firmly planted on Nailini's muscular thigh, her soft fingertips were seductively sketching small circles on the back of his wrist. The sensation of her gently caressing his skin sent a strong surge of pure lust and desire through his body.

Mark moved his hand across her leg to search for the slit in her dress. His fingers ducked under the frilly fabric and walked back across to just above her knee. There they paused for just a moment, waiting to see if Nailini would protest. She continued talking to Mark, telling him how Ryan had recruited and hired her. Mark felt his hand, no it was his entire body, trembling, as his fingers slowly and softly journeyed up her smooth inner thigh until he felt the fabric of her panties. Feeling the heat her pussy was generating, he gently nudged her thigh a bit further open. His index finger pushed the material aside and probed the smooth wet surface of her labia.

All this time Nailini continued talking, maintain her composure. Mark's cock felt like it would burst through his pants, his boxer brief's soaked with precum.

......."but I have a feeling that might not be exactly what you wanted to know isn't it Mark?

Mark rose from the table and whispered in her ear.

"No it isn't. If you'll excuse me, I need to use the men's room. I'll be back and tell you exactly what I want to know."
 
Nailini had to work very hard for her voice not to falter when he started moving his hand up her thigh. The sudden sensation of his hand on her naked skin was very distracting and sent her pulse racing. His warm touch sent more shivers down her spine and, with him sitting so close now, she was sure he could tell that her nipples were rock hard. She couldn't remember a time that she wanted someone to touch her this badly before and she instantly regretted not being somewhere more private.

Still, if he could tease her, the petite woman would tease back. Allowing her hand to drop from his wrist to his thigh, she found herself giving it a light squeeze, waiting for his reaction. Once he continued his exploration of her, she slowly ran her fingertip along the shape of his hard on over the fabric, teasing them both.

The moment his finger reached her sex she allowed herself to close her eyes, just for a moment, to enjoy the touch. There was no denying that Mark had turned her on the moment he first touched her.

"No it isn't. If you'll excuse me, I need to use the men's room. I'll be back and tell you exactly what I want to know."

Moving her head just so, Nailini allowed her hair to block her face before she allowed her lips to part in a soft sound. Just the brush of his warm breath along her neck and ear had sent more shivers down her spine, made more goosebumps appear along her dark skin. She did her very best not to follow his progress with her eyes as he made his way out of the ballroom.

What the hell had that been? The dark haired woman wasn't sure she cared. Her boss, the one that had spent hours alone with her in a room for work without causing any change in her behavior, was suddenly like an aphrodisiac. Did he truly want her to wait here or follow?

Fuck it, Nailini thought as she made her decision. Having waited for a proper amount of time that no one would suspect anything, she grabbed her purse and made her way to the hallway. Noticing a door for a conference room right across from the bathrooms, she leaned lightly against it, forcing her body to relax while she took out her phone and pretended to be checking something on it while she waited.

They both wanted this, that was for certain. And she wouldn't wait around for him to make the next move.

Once she saw him emerge, Nailini caught his eyes, giving him a seductive smile before she made her way slowly towards the elevators. The thought that the conference room would be a good place crossed her mind, but she wasn't sure there weren't any cameras there. Besides, now that she had made the decision she wanted to be somewhere they could both get comfortable.

Holding the elevator doors for him, she waited quietly to see what Mark would do.
 
Mark's whole body was vibrating as he walked through the ballroom heading for the men's room. He was positive everyone would notice his unsteady gait and the bulge in his pants. When he entered the restroom, he went over to the sink and splashed cold water on his face. Taking a quick look around and seeing he was alone, he took stock of the situation.

He knew Nailini wanted him as much as he wanted her. Their under the table escapades left no doubt in his mind that he could have his way with her. Did he dare cross that line? He had never been inappropriate with any of his female employees. If he did end up in bed with her this evening, would there be any unintended consequences as a result of his pent up sexual need?

Reaching for the door to exit, Mark decided he would take his time walking back to the table. The alcohol induced fog in his brain seemed to be clearing. He really wanted her, no, he really wanted and needed her this evening. He knew he had to have her. Now he had to figure out how to make it happen.

As soon as he stepped out into the hallway, he saw Nailini leaning against the door to the conference room right across from the restroom. Her smile said "Come fuck me." She walked into an open elevator and held the door open. Mark didn't need to figure anything out at all, Nailini already did that for him.

As he stepped into the elevator, Mark grabbed Nailini's hand and pulled her inside When the doors closed, Mark reached back and hit the red emergency stop button on the floor display. Waiting to make sure no alarm sounded, he reached around her waist and pulled her close to him. Without saying a word, he leaned in and kissed her on those full red lips. Her mouth opened willingly and their tongues quickly connected and began a slow sensual dance. Mark's right hand squeezed her ass while he ran the fingers of left hand through her soft brown hair. His cock was harder than ever and he began to grind it against her crotch.'

Then, without warning, he seized a handful of hair, tilted her head back and began to kiss her harder. He pushed her to the back of the elevator, grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the wall. Breaking off the kiss, he looked into those deep brown eyes.

"I don't know what you had planned Nailini, but this is what's going to happen. I know you want me, I felt how wet your pussy got and saw your stiff nipples under that dress. And you know how hard I am. I'm going to go over and insert my keycard so that we can access the Club Level where my suite is. You're coming to my room where I'm going to eat that beautiful pussy of yours for hours, and when I think you've had enough, I'm going to fuck you and fill you with all my cum. Then I will eat it all out of you so that your pussy is nice and clean ready for me to fill it up again."

Mark walked over, released the emergency stop, placed his keycard in the slot and pressed the Club Level button. As the elevator began its slow ascent to the 50th and last floor, Mark took Nailini back into his arms.

"I'm going to make you so happy tonight. You and I will remember this night forever."
 
Feeling his hand grab hers and pull her inside the elevator, Nailini heard herself laugh at the thrill of it all. It couldn't have been more than a few hours since they had first spoken and now look at them, trembling with the need to touch the other. That, in and of itself, was it's own aphrodisiac for her.

The strong arms that wrapped around her waist and pulled the petite woman towards the hard body made her sigh softly, the sound quickly silenced by his lips. And what a kiss it was! She felt herself melt into that kiss, her body relaxing and pressing gently against his. It mattered not to her now that he could feel her hard nipples pressed against his chest, ample proof that she had worn no bra underneath her dress. All she cared about was the big, warm hand that squeezed her ass in a way that ripped a throaty moan from her that was swallowed into their kiss. Standing on her tip toes, she allowed her hands to run through the soft hair at the nape of his neck, her eyes closed while their tongues danced and brushed slowly together. Her hips wiggled to rub her butt against his hand, while also rubbing her stomach against his throbbing crotch.

At the sudden pull on her hair, the woman could only groan. That one action sent her into a passionate frenzy. Her lips matched his, almost eating at them as if they were covered in ambrosia. She fought lightly with his hold while he pressed her against the wall, not because she wanted to be released, but because she wanted so badly to touch him. Surrendering to his strength, she half opened her eyes to gaze at him, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her excited breathing. Right that moment all she wanted was for him to rip her beautiful dress to shreds and take her right then and there.

Watching Mark pull away to deal with the unmoving elevator, Nailini leaned against the wall thinking of all that had already transpired and what he said he wanted to do to her. Pressing her thighs together, she knew it would take a little time for her to reach the first orgasm of the night. The thin, lacy boy shorts that hugged her hips were positively soaked to the point that she could feel her juices slowly trickling down her thighs. The flow only got more insistent when she thought of how amazing it would feel when he finally took her, when his warm cum filled her insides.

Feeling his arms around her once more, the dark haired woman stood on her tip toes once more and allowed her lips to brush along the side of his neck while she listened to his words. A sultry smile blossomed on her lips and she slowly butterfly-kissed her way down his neck while she answered "I don't doubt it... I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now."
 
"I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now."

Hearing Nailini say those words drove Mark into an absolute frenzy. Grabbing her long hair, he forced her to the back of the elevator again. Nailini groaned softly as Mark's tongue plunged deep inside her mouth. Feeling the elevator nearing its destination, Mark broke of his kiss and took her hand, anxiously waiting for the doors to open. The elevator shuddered slightly as the doors slide open with a soft whisper. Mark practically dragged her out of the car and towed her down the empty hallway to his room.

His hand trembled as he finally managed to insert the keycard into the door. Once the green light appeared, he pushed the door open with his shoulder, and guided Nailini into the suite.

It was one of the Ritz's finest rooms. A large open living area with a couch and chairs, a bar and a separate kitchen. All of that space would not be utilized this evening however. Mark locked the deadbolt and took Nailini to the bedroom.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Mark placed his hands on her bare shoulders and ran his eyes up and down her body, assessing her beauty and sensuality.

"My God, Nailini you are such a beautiful woman. Your breasts have been begging to be set free all evening, haven't they?"

Before she could answer, Mark's mouth attacked her full lips while he worked what little fabric off her shoulders and down her arms. Not wearing any support garment, Nailini's large breasts fell free of the captive material. Mark looked down at them. They were magnificent, much bigger than Erica's, with large dark areolas and nipples that were jutting straight out. Two silver piercings dangled from them.

Without saying a word, Mark's hands and mouth began to work on them. His tongue took turns probing each one of those delicious deep red circles. Flicking his tongue across the metal rings, Nailini's nipples seemed to grown even harder. His fingers moved from breast to breast, kneeding the soft pliable mounds like a baker preparing dough.

Mark was breathing heavily now, his cock straining against his pants. The passion, the need, the utter want for her he was experiencing right now was over whelming him. Was she ready for him? Was she prepared to see a much different Mark Stahl? Did his actions in the elevator give her a hint on how he would react one he got her in the room? Was she ready to see the side of Mark Stahl that was unleashed when he was in the presence of a woman he wanted to please so badly with his mouth, fingers and cock? Mark knew it was way too late in the game to wait for her answer.

He pushed her back onto the bed and ripped her dress off her body with little concern on damaging the delicate lacy material. He gathered the gown onto a ball and threw it on the floor. The only thing left on her was a pair of black lacy panties that seemed to be glued to her slit. Mark stood up and began to undress.

"You're going to be my little sex slave tonight, Nailini." I promised you a night you wouldn't forget and I assure you, you won't."
 
Nailini could feel her body tremble as Mark pressed her once more against the elevator and kissed her deeply. She truly had no idea how exactly this passion between them had come about so suddenly and so fast, but she was powerless to it. Her body throbbed, begging him to take her, make her his. Feeling him break the kiss, all she could do was stumble after him, wondering in an amused way how long it would take them to rip each other's clothes off.

The brief look into the suite showed a space somehow elegant yet simple, but her mind was focused on their destination. This room was even more elegant in its simplicity. The furniture was a dark mahogany, the cream colored walls decorated with various paintings she didn't quite have the time to decipher. A balcony stood to the side, guarded by light curtains. The california king bed was dressed in a dark red comforter with white sheets. It was there she leaned once he released her hand.

"My God, Nailini you are such a beautiful woman. Your breasts have been begging to be set free all evening, haven't they?"

The dark beauty's eyes had watched quietly while he caressed her body with his eyes, his hands feeling warm on her shoulders. She had been about to answer when his lips captured hers once more and she moaned softly. The dress put up little resistance as it slid off her shoulders, pooling at her hips to leave her chest bare. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, the barbells twinkling lightly in the soft light. The moment his hands and lips touched her, she knew she was lost.

Leaning back against the bed, Nailini arched her back, offering more of her supple flesh to his touch. His hot breath falling on her skin made more goosebumps appear along her skin, his mouth stealing soft sounds from her lips. She allowed her fingers to run through his hair, holding him gently to her bosom, wishing she could somehow give him more to touch. Her fingers tightened on his hair every time his own hands tightened on her breast, almost as if they were synchronized.

Feeling herself being pushed into the bed, the petite woman lay passive. By the sounds coming from the dress as it was ripped off, she knew she would be unable to wear it again. A brief thought to what she would wear to return to her room passed through her, though she hoped it would be hours, if not days before that happened. Watching Mark start to disrobe, she listened to his promise.

"You're going to be my little sex slave tonight, Nailini. I promised you a night you wouldn't forget and I assure you, you won't."

Deciding to not be denied the pleasure of undressing him, Nailini got on her hands and knees and crawled her way to him. She could feel her dark hair draped over her back, the way her breasts jiggled while she moved fluidly towards him, only the line of her panties interrupting the caramel of her skin. Finally reaching him, she placed her hands on his to still them while pressing her naked curves against his body. Her breath caught and she closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy it.

"Don't I need a collar to be your slave?" she asked in a soft voice before she pressed her lips against his "I can't be a slave if I am willingly giving myself to you."

With that Nailini kissed him deeply, her eyes closing. Even while she enjoyed the way her nipples brushed against his chest, she allowed her fingers to finish unbuttoning his shirt before gently pushing it off his shoulders. Her fingertips trailed down his torso, teasing his own nipples and abdomen before they rested on the waistband of his dress pants. While her slim fingers made short work of his belt and started on the button and fly, her attention was focused on the way their tongues seemed to be dueling for control. The brush of his skin and what she playfully liked to call 'man fur' along her own torso was slowly but insistently driving her wild, wishing he was already laying on top of her, their bodies touching uninterrupted by bothersome clothing.
 
Pleasure in Business (revised)

"Don't I need a collar to be your slave? I can't be a slave if I am willingly giving myself to you.?

Nailini's response and the tone in which it was spoken, brash, impetuous, told Mark that he had chosen wisely. Lying on his bed was a beautiful piece of malleable female flesh with an attitude he would take great pleasure in transforming into one more to his liking. Unbeknownst to her, tonight Ms. Nailini Laurel would embark on a journey that, when completed, would render her a begging, helpless wreck.

Earlier in the evening, when Mark's fingers marched up the velvet trail of her inner thigh and found a soaking wet cunt, he knew he might have found Erica's successor. Everything that transpired from that moment on indicated that Nailini was a viable candidate. Her actions and reactions and Mark's uncanny capacity to read people earmarked her for that role.

Mark had parlayed his business acumen and a lust for power and dominance into a leading advertising agency with more than a billion dollars worth of accounts. His innate ability to manipulate, coerce and cajole clients into long term contracts with outrageously high rates was legendary. Envious competitors said his business practices were unethical, his behavior bordered on pathological. To him, clients were to be shaped and molded into willing dupes, puppets to be pulled in a direction that would maximize his own gain. The young woman on his bed was just another client.

He found, quite by accident, that he needed that same degree of power and domination to sate his voracious sexual appetite. He used those same skills that made him a success in business to shape and mold Erica into a woman that was completely at his mercy and dedicated to his pleasure. Her premature and untimely death created huge void in his life. Tonight he stumbled onto a way to fill it.

Nailini was perfect. Her work on the Clagget account showed a willingness to please without regard to her own personal life. He knew financially she was probably just getting by. By spending her bonus check on that dress and those shoes meant she wanted more than just a taste of the good life. All this plus the fact she made his cock so hard gave Mark all the reasons he needed to pursue this.
Yes, tonight he would bait the trap and slowly entice young Ms. Laurel to sink further into its deep, dark recesses. When she reached the point of no return, he would slam it shut, preventing any possible escape.

But for right now he would do as he promised. He'd fuck her, lick her clean and fuck her again. When she finished undressing him, Mark pushed the saturated fabric of her panties away from her soaked slit and inserted two fingers. They glided in so easily and when he withdrew them, they were drenched with her pussy nectar. A thin string of her juices webbed between his digits. He held his wet fingers up, inspected them and slowly inserted them into his mouth. Licking them like a master chef tasting his signature sauce, Mark smiled. She tasted so sweet, her pussy was so tight.

He reinserted his fingers and used his thumb to methodically circle her rock hard clit. Her labia glistened with the dew of her excitement. He felt her body stiffen and the inner walls of her pussy place a death grip on his fingers. He slowly withdrew his fingers and positioned his cock directly in front on her hungry entrance.

"I want you so much Nailini. Tell me you want my cum inside of you."
 
Last edited:
Readers: I'd like to thank Sensualista for assumingthe part of Nailini.
 
Nailini's petite body was assaulted by a myriad of sensations. The soft hair of his well muscled chest brushed against her nipples, teasing and tantalising them to new levels of hardness whilst his sensuous lips passionately claimed hers, his tongue piercing deeply into her mouth, igniting a depth of desire she had not experienced before.

Her slightly trembling hands had uncovered his chest and were now trailing along to his dresspants, opening his fly, her attention still on his burning lips as she desperately tried to free him from the penultimate piece of fabric that separated their naked bodies. As his pants dropped, his sexy designer boxer shorts hid little of his substantial hardness, already standing at full attention, straining against the shorts, trying to break free. Nailini was more than happy to assist him, her soft fingers caressing his hips and legs as she slipped the shorts off of his body. His cock, so hard and thick looked delicious. She could not wait to taste him, to touch him, to feel him plowing her ready wetness again and again, making her scream in ecstasy.

Nailini was soaking wet, a fact that did not escape Mark's attention as his long, slender fingers pushed the lacy fabric of her panties away, exposing her glistening crotch to his hungry eyes, which threatened to burn her skin with its fiery intensity. In answer to her needful moan, he pushed two of his fingers inside her, eliciting a whimper as her tight sex willingly opened to take him inside. He withdrew after the first gorgeous thrust leaving her mewling in displeasure. She wanted more, needed more. Her soft brown eyes implored him to continue playing with her, watching him as he tasted her juices on his finger, licking and sucking every last drop as though it was the most delicious ambrosia. It was such a sexy sight to witness him savoring her, instantly making her feel wanton, desireable and sexy beyond anything she had ever felt. A low moan escaped her full, soft lips as his eyes held hers.

"Please", she whispered, beyond turned on now, the gaping emptiness in her aroused pussy almost painful with her need for him.

He smiled at her mysteriously before he brought his fingers back to her sex, pushing in two fingers effortlessly, drawing another moan from her sexy mouth.

"Oh my god, yes", she whimpered as he started to fuck her slowly with his fingers, using his thumb to circle her already protruding clit, making her feel every last drop of the delicious sensations he elicited. Nailini's breath came faster, her pussy contracting around his fingers, trying to milk even more sensation from them.

"Oh, that feels so good", she managed to say between moans. "More, please, more", she added, her deep brown eyes pleading her need.

When he withdrew his fingers again she tried to hold him in, her disappointment palpable, until she felt where he was going next. His thick cock was now teasing her entrance, rubbing against the sensitive opening, promising the more she had been pleading for.

"I want you so much, Nailini. Tell me you want my cum inside you", his dark voice commanded huskily.

She gasped, her sex crying out in anticipation of his posession."Please fuck me, Mark, I need to feel you inside me", she moaned, her hips stretching towards his, trying to entice him to claim her.

His hips pushed slowly forwards, giving her tight pussy time to reshape itself around his very thick cockhead. Her sighs and gasps spoke of her appreciation, her mewls of pleasure undeniable, the rocking of her hips trying to take him deeper.

As though he was mentally taunting her, he held still, holding her hips in place, letting her know that he would be in full control of this fuck. After a few attempts, Nailini finally surrendered, her body softening, her legs opening even further, her eyes imploring him to ride her hard.

"Please, I want all of you", she whispered, using her words to try and entice him to take her, as he did not allow her body to.
 
Last edited:
"Please, I want all of you."

The pure want and desperation in her voice did not go unnoticed. Mark lifted himself up slightly, leaned forward and placed very gentle kiss on Nailini's forehead.

"Patience my Pet. Patience."

His gaze never left her as he searched for any reaction to his choice of words The only thing her eyes revealed was the need for him to fuck her, fuck her with reckless abandon.

Mark remained motionless and Nailini's hips once again began to lurch forward searching for the rest of his cock. Her pussy was like a voracious animal, lunging for a piece of meat that was just out of reach.

A grunt of displeasure escaped from her lips as Mark slowly withdrew. It was quickly replaced with moans of eager anticipation as Mark steadied his turgid column at her swampy entrance. He began slowly feeding her a bit more of what she craved with each thrust. Her moist, swollen labia collapsed inward with each invading stroke. and opened like petals of a blooming flower as he pulled back.

If it wasn't for the fact that Mark had not been with a woman, or even cum for quite some time, he would have continued to torture her. But the tremendous load of cum building inside begged for escape. As he began to quicken tempo, he arched his upper body off of hers, grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her head. Nailini sensed his climax was near and tighten her grip around his shaft. His final movements bordered on violent , as if he meant to impale her. Mark emitted a harsh, guttural sound as his cock exploded and flooded Nailini's hungry cunt with thick white semen. He felt her body stiffen then quake in a series or orgasmic spasms. The walls of her pussy closed in around his pulsating pillar milking every last drop from him.

A sucking sound, not unlike one made extracting a foot from a puddle of thick, sticky mud, filled the air when Mark pulled out. He immediately drove his tongue into Nailini's mouth, kissing her with the same intensity as his fuck. As abruptly as it started, the kiss ended, leaving Nailini in a state of want once more. His tongue began a journey down her still quivering body. He first stopped at her breasts, taking time to circle her large, dark red areolas. His tongue flicked the piercings, his teeth grabbed her already stiff nipples and pulled,forcing them to stand at attention, staring at the ceiling directly above them.

He ventured further south, leaving a thin sheen of saliva on her flat stomach. When he finally reached her smooth bare sex, he moved directly between her splayed thighs. A large dollop of jizz pooled at her opening while a rope of creamy fluid snaked its way down to her ass. Mark dabbed his finger into that stream and coated her pouting rosebud with it. He stayed outside, around its puckered rim for he had a sense that it had never been penetrated. The thought of being the first sent a shiver of excitement down his spine.

Turning his attention back to the now steady stream of cum cascading down from her pussy's inner depths, Mark scooped some of the sticky viscous fluid onto his tongue. He placed his hands under her firm ass cheeks, lifted up and smashed his face into her pubis. His cum laden tongue found her pearly white clit and he began to paint it with his seed. Nailini's body, still not all the way down from its orgasm induced high, was sending her conflicting messages. From the waist up, she squirmed, trying to seeking refuge from his marauding tongue. Her pussy, however, pressed into his face, seeking more pleasure.

Mark was pleased with himself. He had her exactly where he wanted her. Nailini had just entered that zone where the line between pain and pleasure no longer existed. Her body trembled, incoherent sounds and screams spouted from her. She was incapable of knowing where one orgasm began and another one ended. She grabbed his hair, trying to pull him away. Mark did not immediately respond, deciding to coax a few more orgasms out of her before he stopped.

When he did, Nailini lay on the bed completely spent. Not a word had passed between them, only the sounds of pure and utter ecstasy. Mark moved up next to her, put his arm around her and pulled her close to him. Nailini snuggled right up against him, her head resting on his broad chest. He began stroking her face, running his fingers through her sweat dampened hair.

"You're a beautiful woman Nailini Laurel. That was amazing."

Nailini slowly lifted her head from his chest, smiled and crawled even closer to him. Mark held her tight, he wanted her to feel loved and protected.

Within a few minutes, her breathing returned to normal. Soon, she was sound asleep on his chest. Mark looked over at her and couldn't believe his luck. She was perfect. Tonight her training would begin. He would break her down emotionally until she capitulated, accepted her fate, and recognized her sole purpose for existing was to serve and pleasure him.

"Sleep well my Pet. I want you alert and well rested for your first lesson."
 
"Patience my pet. Patience", Mark said almost gently, kissing her forehead tenderly as his thick cockhead was lodged inside her tight and oh so wet pussy, leaving her wanting more, denying it to her for now.

Nailini's arousal had gotten so desperate that she did not really process the word pet as anything other than a term of endearment. The way he controlled her body, the way he teased and deliciously tormented her was eroding her capacity for reason and fanned her desire to a flashfire of relentless need. The longer he kept her at this place of arousal and need without giving her the fulfillment she craved, the more her mind and body surrendered to him, aware of her helplessness and his mastery. He kept perfectly still until Nailini could not take it anymore, moving her hips again, trying to take his delicious thickness deeper.

Mark withdrew, making a mewl of displeasure escape her full lips. She was beyond turned on, her sopping cunt craving his posession, needing to be fucked, to be owned by his large and masterful cock. A moan of pleasure and wanton need escaped Nailini as Mark lined his member up to her entrance again. He pushed slowly forward, encouraged by her whimpers, keeping her hips firmly pushed down against the bed. She would only receive what he chose to give her, when he chose to give it to her. Whenever she relaxed and surrendered to his will and control, he gave her a little bit more of his cock, withdrawing whenever she tried to take control.

Soon, Nailini understood, her body relaxing completely, giving herself into his hands to do with as he wished. Mark then continued to feed his thick shaft into her wet pussy, feeling the dripping velvety tightness grip and massage him deliciously. Oh fuck was she tight. He wouldnt last long this time, but he knew he was going to enjoy this sweet cunt again and again with all the time in the world to tease her.

When Mark's pace picked up, Nailini could only moan in desperation with each stroke, being completely filled and stretched with each single thrust. His thickness was rubbing against her G-spot, pushing her higher and higher towards her imminent release. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her head, making her feel his masculine dominance, pushing her over the edge. He pistoned into her contracting pussy like a man posessed, truly fucking her like an animal, devouring her lustily. Her orgasmic pussy squeezed him so delicously that Mark wasn't far behind her, soon emptying his copious seed into her in jet after jet as she milked him for every last drop.

MArk pulled out and passionately claimed Nailini's mouth with his, his tongue dipping deeply into her. He then kissed along her oversensitised body, spending some time to caress her large, pierced nipples, which were already so hard for him. His attentions elicited a steady flow of moans from his pet, who was so beautifully responsive to his touch. Mark travelled lower to her bare sex, already dripping his cum all over the sheets. He dipped a finger into his essence and trailed the slick finger from her entrance downwards until he found her perfect little rosebud.

Nailini whimpered, slightly trying to get away from his touch there. Noone had ever even touched this part of her before and a deep blush of shame stained her face as he teased her there, his finger following his prize, even though he remained just at the outside, eliciting a myriad of exquisite sensations that Nailini had not been prepared for.

When he licked his own cum out of her pussy, dragging the sticky liquid over her sensitised clit, Nailini was torn between pleasure and pain. She was too sensitive and yet his tongue showed no mercy. With agonising slowness the flat of his tongue dragged over her clitoris again and again, evoking shudders of delight as her body tensed again, her back arching, her moans loud as she came again violently over his tongue. Mark did not stop, continuing to push her onwards. Nailini's hands grabbed his hair, trying to push him away from her oversensitised sex and yet he was stronger and more determined. If he wanted her to cum again, then she would, as often as it amused him. Her body continued to spasm, never allowed to finish its orgasmic contractions, instead straight going towards another, her entire body trembling.

"Please no more", she managed to beg between sobs and moans. Mark brought her to another orgasm, until she had surrendered herself fully to him, simply too exhausted to do anything but accept the pleasure he gave her.

Mark lay next to her, drawing her shivering body into his strong embrace, stroking her face and hair whilst he told her how beautiful she was and how amazing she had been. Nailini sobbed, mentally and emotionally exhausted as she snuggled closer against his manly form. She soon fell asleep in his arms, dreams of his kisses chasing her even then, her body responding, softening, opening, offering herself to him.
 
The ribbon of sunlight that snuck into the suite through a narrow slit in the curtains roused Mark from his sleep. Somehow they ended up spooning, Mark's right arm draped around Nailini's waist, their bodies a perfect fit like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Mark's cock was also waking up, as it began stiffening pressed against her firm ass. He did promise her another fuck, but he had something else in mind.

Careful not to disturb Nailini, who was still sound asleep, Mark rolled away to see what time it was. In doing so, he passed over a huge damp spot on the lush sheets, a testament to the level of excitement that erupted last evening. It was 8:30 Saturday morning. He had no idea how long he slept.

He had planned to stay the weekend, probably spending some time at the office. Right now, however, he would shower, change into fresh clothes and take a walk to clear his head and finalize his plan.

When he finished dressing, he headed out. Before leaving, he took a look over at the beautiful woman still sound asleep. He could see her chest rise and fall with each soft breath. The rhythm of her breathing and the gentle purring sound it made, told Mark that Nailini was recovering from a night that left her completely spent physically, mentally and emotionally. Her body position also indicated that, right now. right here in this luxurious hotel suite, Nailini Laurel felt completely safe.
He walked over to the bed, bent down and kissed her gently on the cheek

"We have a lot to discuss when I return my Pet."

On the elevator ride down, Mark began to analyze the situation. The key to his business accomplishments was his ability to recognize opportunity, assess its chance for success and quickly seize it, regardless of risk.

It was obvious to Mark that Nailini was a woman that went unnoticed even though she was far more beautiful than she gave herself credit for. By spending most of that bonus on her outfit, she wanted that all to change. That dress certainly got Mark's and the attention of all the other males at the party. The drive she displayed when they worked on the Clagget project was another cry for recognition. Mark guessed maybe she was a middle child with her younger and older sibling getting all the attention, attention she hungered for and deserved but didn't know where to find.

She was very sexual but inexperienced, probably never having a steady or satisfying relationship. Mark was the first lover she had that brought those wants and needs to the surface. She needed to be dominated in order to be free of that self-inflicted torment she felt.

While he walked, Mark crafted a plan of action. When he was satisfied, he came back to the hotel. Before heading back to the room, he stopped by the restaurant and ordered some coffee, juice and pastries from room service and the gift shop to purchase a sweatshirt and matching pants for Nailini to wear home. As he waited
for the elevator, he started getting hard in anticipation of what he would propose to Nailini. That feeling of power and complete and utter dominance over a woman was addictive as any known narcotic. He craved it, he needed it to live.

Breakfast was waiting at his door when Mark arrived. After signing the bill and tipping the busboy with a fifty, Mark opened the door and wheeled the cart inside. Nailini was up, but still in bed.

"Good morning my Pet. I've brought breakfast."

Mark pushed the cart near the bed and went to the closet to retrieve the plush robe that came with the room. When he returned he found Nailini standing naked at the side of the bed. He stopped and admired that beautiful and sexy body. Going behind her, he helped her with the robe and motioned for her to sit on the side of the bed. He brought the cart next to her. retrieved a chair from the desk and sat on the opposite side.

For the next 30 minutes Mark talked strictly business with no mention of what had transpired last night. He told her about his plans to expand her involvement in the Jennings project and how she'd be working with Jeffrey Long, his best account executive. While he was talking he couldn't help but wonder if she was expecting to get fucked again. With her robe loosely tied, a generous portion of exquisite breast was exposed, just begging to be sucked and fondled. He needed to tell her right now.

"Nailini, I have a proposal I want you to consider. So please, sit here and listen to what I have to say without interrupting me."

"Last night, we both saw each other in a very different light. I wasn't your quiet reserved employer you saw every day at he office and you weren't the shy young woman who dressed to hide her beauty. I knew from the moment my hand touched your thigh, I needed and wanted you. And from what eventually happened last night, you felt the same way about me. You are a very beautiful woman, a woman who I want to become my own special Pet."

"As my Pet, I will take you places you have only dreamt about, provide you with luxuries that you've longed for, insure that your advancement exceeds any thing you ever dared imagined. Rest assured that your pleasure will be my pleasure. You will belong to me and only me. All you have to do is feel, you'll never have to plan or think. Just drink in all the matchless pleasures that will be yours. You will always know that you will be safe, secure, cared for and loved totally and unconditionally."

"However, in return, you will be required to obey my every command, complete every task I assign you with unchallenged obedience. You will be trained so that you will understand what you need to do to serve me. Your only job will be to serve and bring me pleasure. A successful relationship between me, the Master, and you, the Pet, is predicated on that obedience."

"Along the way you will make mistakes, you will hesitate and question my commands. When that happens you will be punished. But as your training progresses, you will embrace the pain, in fact look forward to it, knowing that it is the precursor to a whole new world of pleasure."

"So now I'm going to give you your first set of tasks. When we finish here today, I want you to go shopping. You are to buy a new phone and tablet. You are then to go shopping for a new wardrobe. You are to buy clothes that will display that beautiful body not hide it. You will buy appropriate attire to wear for business. You will always dress as I command. I will give you my American Express Platinum card. You will spend whatever you like on clothes, shoes and accessories."

"Since you are my Pet I will name you. Your name will be Sophie. Your new phone and tablet will be for Sophie's use alone. You will set up an email account so the Master can communicate with you. You will receive text messages and calls from the Master on Sophie's phone."

"Before you leave here today, you will shower and wear the sweatsuit I purchased home. I will have Niles Harrington, my driver come to the hotel to take you home then shopping. Both he and Jeffrey will help me train you. They are the only two people in the entire world that will know of our relationship. They can be trusted. They would never betray my confidence."

"We, for the most part, will maintain our normal routine at work. However, if Sophie receives an email, call or text from Master while at work, she will report to him to receive her assignment."

"Should you choose to accept my proposal, you will text me when you've completed your tasks and await further instructions."

The trap had been baited. Mark was sure she would relinquish herself to him. He had no doubt.

"One last thing before you receive your final task. I am not going to fuck you again today. You will not cum again until I allow you. You will not utter a single word until I tell you to speak to me."

Mark got up from his chair, pushed the cart away from the bed, and walked directly in front of Nailini. He loomed over her as he loosened his belt and pulled his pants and boxer briefs down. His cock jumped out, rock hard, its large purple head shining with a copious coating of precum.

He reached over and placed his large meaty hand firmly under her jaw and lifted her head up so she was looking right at him.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock. And don't you dare take your eyes off mine."
 
Nailini noticed the absence of the warm, muscular male body next to her, for a moment wondering if it had all been a dream. Mark and her, the way he had touched, kissed and fucked her, so passionately, setting her entire body aflame with need for him.

Her hazel eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the light which was entering through the half open blinds. She was in his luxurious suite, so last night had actually happened. Nailini blushed as she remembered her wanton words and pleas, the feeling of his tongue on her clit, of his large cock in her pussy, which was already clenching in anticipation of more. Had he awoken her, Mark would have already found her slick and ready for his use, her body under some kind of sex spell.

Nailini looked around the room, seeing nothing but her torn dress. A small part of her regretted the dress, the most beautiful and expensive things she had ever owned. She had felt a bit like Cinderella coming to the ball yesterday, for the first time allowing herself to truly show up as a woman, wanting to be seen. Nailini had been an only child of vastly different parents, her mother extremely beautiful yet deeply insecure. Nailini's bond with her father, much more like her in many ways had been extraordinary, almost as though it was the two of them against the world.

Never had she felt safer than she had snuggled up against her dad, his strong arms holding her, keeping the world at bay for his princess. Her mother had felt excluded, jealous of the special bond between father and daughter, the kinship she had never felt with either of them. When Nalini had excelled in school, her intelligence and determination obvious, her mother had quickly decided to dress her more like a boy, constantly criticising Nailini's look and body, eroding the young girl's confidence until saw herself as plain.

It was only now, three years after her mother had passed that she had been willing to try wearing a dress again, her first attempt so many years ago having been mercilessly ridiculed. Nailini's confidence since had grown a lot and yet she still sought other's approval, Mark's words and actions having been the most delicious nourishment for the neglected sensual part of her. He had found her beautiful and showed her the evidence of his words with his impressive erection. She had never felt more woman than she had in his strong arms as he claimed every part of her with his fiery being.

As she was thusly in her own thoughts, the door beeped and Mark entered, carrying breakfast. She couldn't help the smile and the soft blush of her cheeks as she saw him, the echo of last nights experience still rippling through her even now, leaving her wanting more.

"Good morning my pet. I have brought breakfast", he said with a genuine smile that disarmed her immediately. She had frowned at the unfamiliar nickname but his demeanor had put her at ease. It was just a nickname like honey or baby. No reason to get upset.

He went to the wardrobe and returned with one of the fluffy bathrobes, anticipating her need for more warmth. His hands were gentle as he helped her into it, the gesture of tenderness moving Nailini deeply. She was so lucky to have found a man like him, who truly seemed to care about her wellbeing.

For the next half hour he talked about business, a small but growing part of Nailini fearing that he regretted last night's events and was just letting her down easy. She found it difficult to focus on his words, a torrent of emotions flowing through her. In the end her professionalism won out as she pulled herself together to listen to his explanations about the project. He was so matter of fact about it, it was quite disturbing. Did he do this kind of thing all the time?

And then suddenly her world as she knew it came tumbling down as he talked about a proposal for their relationship. He wanted her to become his special pet, a pampered and spoiled creature whose sole purpose would be to obey and please him. In return he offered her comforts, carnal pleasure and time with him. Nailini swallowed, not trusting her voice to speak. Luckily he had asked her to keep silent whilst he explained everything he had in mind for them.

He wanted her to obey his every command, fulfill tasks for him, her failure or reluctance to do so carrying punishment. What kind of punishment was he talking about? It seemed he hadn't been joking about the sex slave part yesterday night.
A part of her was terrified out of its mind, screaming at her to run away as fast as she could. Another part whispered enticingly for her to stay, try this out, travel deeper down this road he was leading her down. He had certainly taken her to a place sexually that she hadn't even known existed. Her pussy was voting a clear yes to Mark's suggestions and so were her rock-hard nipples. A small gasp escaped her lips as he called himself her master.

Why was she so turned on by this? What was wrong with her?

He gave her her first task and a new name as his pet - Sophie. It was a pretty name, so different from her own latin background. It was as though he wanted to create her anew according to his wishes, starting with her name and clothes to her phone and email. He would want her to serve him at work? Sexually? She could not stifle a small moan at the thought of herself on her knees in his large office, servicing his manhood as he took an important client call, her tits exposed for him to fondle absentmindedly as she sucked him hungrily.

Nailini's head spun as he explained his wishes, pressing his Plantinum Amex into her hands. His driver would take her? When had he come up with all of this? Had he done this kind of thing before? It sure seemed so from the casual way he spoke about it to her.

Nailini didn't trust her knees to carry her as he told her that he would not fuck her again today. She was to refrain from orgasming or speaking until he gave her permission. She shuddered, her mind numb in the face of his determination as he walked over towards her, looming over her with his height, slowly undoing his belt and fly. His substantial erection burst free inches from her face, leaving her feeling both aroused and exposed at the same time.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock. And don't you dare take your eyes off mine", he commanded sternly, his voice allowing no argument or hesitation. Like in a trance, Nailini's body obeyed without thought or was it Sophie's already? She did not know and did not much care as her entire mind was filled only with the thought of his cock.

Her soft hazel eyes were glued to his as she slowly extended her tongue, licking along his entire shaft gently, circling his sensitive head as she come up and kissing his balls when she came down. After she had bathed his cock in this way, she opened her full lips, slowly enveloping his rigid manhood, allowing her moist mouth to drag along his member, caressing him. Her tongue followed, teasing and enticing him as she worked her way halfway down his shaft before she came back up. Encouraged by his sounds, she added more suction, massaging his cock deliciously, working his tool with her small mouth as though nothing else in the world mattered.

He had pleasured her yesterday beyond her capacity to understand and she wanted to return the favour, give herself to him, follow his commands to please him. she did not understand these desires and yet, they were alive and strong inside of her as she sucked him to the edge.

***

After he had cum in her mouth, bursts after bursts of his seed coating her tongue, she had taken a shower, dressed in the clothes he had offered her and left, without a word as he had bidden her, meeting the driver. She gestured for pen and paper to him, which he obliged her with. She wrote "Home", followed by her address and he nodded, taking her there swiftly.

Nailini changed into her jeans and a more figure hugging top, paired with some low heels, ready to go shopping for Sophie. She could still taste Mark's cum, making her feel so horny, so wanton, such a dirty little slut for him. Nailini did want to cum badly then, but decided to trust Mark and do her best to follow his instructions. Technically there really was no way for him to know whether she did or did not follow his instructions but she decided to comply anyway.

After just 10 minutes in her house, she was back in the limousine, writing down the address of the premier shopping street in the city. She had walked by the shop windows many times before, never even dreaming of going inside to try something on, or god forbid, to buy there. A feeling of elation and excitement flowed through her. She would dress to please Mark, the thought arousing her greatly.

Nailini grabbed the little notepad and pen and entered the first designer store. She wrote on the pad that she had a sore throat and needed to save her voice, showing this to a saleswoman, followed by desriptions of what she needed and her size.

Two hours later, Nailini had been to four shops on the street and had bought a number of figure-hugging dresses which accentuated her body, low cut jackets, sexy lingerie and a few skirt-suits with matching shoes and accessories. She had spent more than 100.000 $, already feeling guilty at her indulgence. Would he punish her for spending so wildly?

Nailini stopped by at the mobile operator store, picking up a brand new smart phone and tablet with a new contract. As soon as it had been activated, she texted Mark that she had bought the clothes as well as her new email address and phone number, signing as Sophie.

She entered the limousine again, the driver taking her home to put all of her treasures away. All she could do now was wait for what he would want her to do next. Her fingers kept trailing to her pussy, only with supreme willpower able to stop herself from creating the orgasm her body was so desperately pleading for.

"Please don't make me wait too long", Mark, she thought to herself, meanwhile drawing a bath to calm her frazzled horny mind.
 
When Nailini folded onto her knees and took Mark's throbbing member into her mouth, she christened her self Sophie. As her tongue moistened his entire length and cum laden balls with saliva, Mark visibly shivered in pure delight. When she opened her mouth and engulfed those seven inches of manhood, he gasped. For the next several minutes, she expertly worked her talented mouth, bobbing, sucking and teasing him to a state of joyous oblivion. The animalistic sounds that filled the room only encouraged her to please him further. Her eyes, those beautiful liquid pools of brown flecked with green, spoke volumes. Nailini was his.

Mark couldn't take it a second longer. Like a compressed coiled spring set free, he shot jets of pearly white cream into her mouth. Nailini sucked him dry, drinking in every last drop, like a parched traveler at an lush oasis pool. Now it was Mark's turn to experience that feeling of being completely drained, his knees buckling, his whole body quivering. Nailini's mouth remained firmly attached as his cock slowly softened. When it was reduced to its flaccid state, he pulled out and sat down on the bed.

Knowing what was expected of her now, Nailini stood up, took off her robe and headed for the shower. When she passed by, Mark took note of her rigid nipples and the thin rivulets of female cum that meandered down the inside of her thighs.

Mark quickly dressed and called Niles, filling him in on his assignment for the rest of the day. While Nailini was in the shower, he put some basic toiletries he had purchased on the sink top and placed the sweat suit on the bed with a note telling her Niles would be in the lobby waiting for her. When he heard the shower shut off, Mark left and headed for the office.

Sitting in front of his computer, Mark knew that he was incapable of doing anything meaningful work wise. He couldn't stop thinking about all that had happened over the last 36 hours. His cock reawakened at the thought of Nailini and her transformation into Sophie. Sophie's training would require some very specialized equipment, so Mark logged onto his supplier's website. Everything he needed; wrist, thigh and ankle cuffs, a forced orgasm belt, ball gags, blindfolds, spreader bar, an assortment of vibrators, dildos and buttplugs, nipple clamps, paddle and riding crop, bondage ropes and chains, he purchased, with the exception of Sophie's collar. That would be done together.

It was almost five o'clock when his phone chimed with an incoming text. It was from Sophie, telling him she had completed her tasks. Mark was tempted to text her back immediately, his cock telling him to do so, but decided no. He would stick to his plan.

Mark left the office, had dinner and was back in his room by eight. He called Niles to check on how Sophie had performed her tasks. Niles confirmed she did as she was instructed, remaining mute the entire afternoon using pad and pen to communicate. Mark laughed aloud as Niles told him how she drew him a nice little thank you note and presented it to him as she left the car.

Since she was so compliant, he trusted that she successfully warded off the temptation to cum. He could only guess that she wanted to based on what he observed after she blew him. Were the last 6 or 7 hours pure torture for her? He truly hoped they were.

Time to put his training regimen in motion. Mark went to his laptop and sent her the following email.

My dearest and loving Pet Sophie,

I must tell you that was the best blowjob I have ever had. What made it the best was the way you looked at me with pure love and sincere caring for my pleasure. Be assured I will return that pleasure a hundred fold.

Niles told me you were a perfect and obedient pet and I expected nothing less. Just as I am sure you haven't cum even though you may have wanted to. I saw your nipples, two stiff pebbles pleading to be sucked and pulled. The sweet fragrant scent of your arousal filled the room. I know that beautiful cunt of yours dripped the entire afternoon and is still gushing.

If you want to cum, you must ask my permission. I will expect another text from you at exactly 11 this evening seeking that permission. That will give me time to think if I will allow you to pleasure yourself. Just be forewarned, if I do, and that is still a big if, allow you to masturbate, there will be strings attached. I await your text, not a second before or a second after 11.

Master

Mark hit send, unzipped his pants and began stroking his very erect cock. Eleven o'clock could not come soon enough for either of them
 
Her bath had gone cold and been topped up many times before the phone finally beeped with Mark's response, or should she call him Master? Mark, she decided, at least in her head, for now.

Nailini stepped out of the bath, which had proven tormenting in its own way. Her fingers had continuously wandered to her lush breasts, teasing and pulling her nipples, which seemed to be perpetually hard today. Her hands had also dipped below the water to find her pussy, which was desperately screaming her need to be filled, to be owned and to cum again. Nailini teased herself, getting herself close and yet backing away just before the point of no return, driving herself crazy into a lustfilled frenzy.

Mark's text at 8pm complimented her on her good behaviour. She had pleased him, this single thought surprisingly radiating warm happiness through her entire body.
He was such a tease, dangling the possibility of an orgasm, with strongs attached before her. How was he getting into her mind like that? It seemed he had a direct hotline to her pussy, which was pulsing in anticipation of the rest of the evening. What strings was he talking about though?

Nailini felt nervousness compete with arousal as she exited the bath and slowly dried herself, before she gently applied and massaged gardenia scented lotion on her tanned skin, which seemed to glow almost golden. It was only 9pm, still 2 hours to go until she would need to text him. She set an alarm clock for 10:50 to write her text so she could send it exactly at 11pm as he required.

She took a glass of French Merlot and flicked on the tv, desperate to distract herself. She knew if she played any more with her pussy, she would not last until 11. Nailini could only hope that Mark would give her permission. She was so horny, she did not know what to do with herself.

The minutes crept by, agonisingly slowly, her mind not engaging with anything but Mark. After an eternity her alarm clock rang and Nailini grabbed Sophie's phone to type the message.

"Sophie is glad she has pleased you today, Master. I have touched myself a lot, but have not cum, as you directed. Frankly, I am going a little mad here, fantasing about your cock and last night. Please, may this horny slut cum for you, whilst thinking about your delicious dick, sir?"

Nailini, aka Sophie pressed send at exactly 11 pm.

This time the response was almost immediate.
 
The digital clock on the nightstand had just flipped to 11 when Mark's phone chimed. He read the message and quickly texted his reply.

"Still undecided. You will trust the decision I do make is in your best interest. I will text you at 11:30."

Mark read Sophie's text one more time before walking over to his computer. Her message revealed how quickly she had come in such a short period of time. It was clear to Mark from the words she had chosen that she had fully committed to her role.

For the next 25 minutes, Mark carefully dissected each line.

"Sophie is glad she has pleased you today Master."

Master's pleasure was first and foremost on her mind. Addressing him as Master just validated her acceptance of her place in the relationship.

"I have touched myself a lot, but have not cum, as you directed. Frankly, I'm going a little mad here, fantasizing about your cock and last night."

Mark's cock stirred in his pants as he thought about the utter hell she had gone through and would continue to experience now. He pictured her fingers roaming dangerously close to her throbbing clit as it sought escape from its fleshy hood. Did she feel bad when she allowed them to dive down and touch that rigid nub? Mark guessed she felt a moment of remorse and quickly pulled them away remembering what he had commanded.

"Please may this horny slut cum for you whilst thinking about your delicious dick sir?"

Horny slut. Mark had not yet called anything but his Pet. Soon, she would learn just how much of a slut she would become, doing things she never could have imagined doing. She would understand when he called her that or something similar, they were not meant to be degrading. She would, over time, learn to accept them as praise for jobs well done. Last night she became acutely aware of all the pleasure Mark's cock, mouth, tongue and fingers could bestow upon her. He wanted those thoughts and images to remain constantly on her mind.

Tonight Mark would begin the trust building process. The success of their relationship and the ability to fully enjoy all the pleasures it had to offer was predicated on their mutual trust. Sophie would be asked to do things, be placed in situations where she needed to accept Master's bidding without the slightest hesitation. Stifling an unbearable need to cum knowing he was doing it with her ultimate pleasure in mind would be the first step in establishing that bond.

At 11:30, Mark texted the following message to Sophie.

"The answer is yes, my Pet. But you must follow my exact orders. I will send you an email at 11:40 detailing those orders. Do not dare start before reading what's expected of you. Master"

How would she handle yet another delay to the release she so urgently sought? He didn't want her to think of him as a sadist and for him to think she was a masochist. This was to be a learning experience in the joy to be found in anticipation, knowing something wonderful was to be had in due time. That was the outcome he desired from tonight's lesson.

Sitting at the desk, Mark began to type.

My Dearest Pet Sophie,

You've been such a patient Pet. As a reward for your patience, I will allow you to cum for me with the following stipulations. You will set the timer on your phone for 15 minutes. At 11:45, you will call me. When I answer you will start the timer and start playing with your clit. You will tell me in great detail how you are masturbating, describing everything you are doing to that beautiful pussy. You are to tell me when you cum. You will make yourself cum for the entire 15 minutes. When the timer rings, you are to stop and immediately take a picture of your cunt and send it to me. You will then go to bed and wait for my instructions tomorrow. Master."

As he hit send, Mark felt his own sense of relief. It wouldn't be long before he too could feel that same release he had craved all day.
 
Back
Top