Shy no longer....

whats that? star, right , left ,left, forward.

oh wait, isnt that mortal combat?

oh wait, you weren't talking about those Secrets.
*breathless* OOooh...you know -those- kind of secrets! That was prized knowledge back in the day /wink

style? I've got it in spades...care to roar? :D
Oh my...who could resist the temptation of roaring followed by purring? /giggle

*breathless* OOooh...you know -those- kind of secrets! That was prized knowledge back in the day /wink

Oh my...who could resist the temptation of roaring followed by purring? /giggle

Lol. Permission to pm you something?

Welcome back .. MissCandyBunny ... Your thread has Expoded
Good Looking .. :D ... As well it should ... ;)
Lovely Bootay and some Nice Ink !!!

Thanks For Sharing .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:
Thank you so much! It's nice to be back! I'm glad you like the tattoos! I am rather fond of them too /wink

A lot more than a little excited to see you back!
Awwwww, thank you so much! /beam

threads such as yours are why we are appreciating the need for a fainting couch ... beautiful, seductive and sexy as all get out ... we - absolutely both of us - are honored to have the privilege of cyberly stepping into your hutch

I so love the shape of your back. Do you or have you worked out in the past?

Wow what a woman

You have all been SO very patient, polite, and lovely that I just -have- to reward you!

Here you go, BunnyLovers! Enjoy!

What makes your thread so successful is that you show that lovely face. truly a woman's sexiest feature. Your eyes say come hither and your mouth promises so much. I'm not a lover of tats but yours are quite tasteful. Your partner is a very lucky man. Almost as lucky as me, but that's another story.

threads such as yours are why we are appreciating the need for a fainting couch ... beautiful, seductive and sexy as all get out ... we - absolutely both of us - are honored to have the privilege of cyberly stepping into your hutch
Oh my! Well thank you so very much! I am pleased that you are enjoying the thread! Welcome and come back again soon /wink

I so love the shape of your back. Do you or have you worked out in the past?
Thank you very much! /beam
I took a weight class once upon a time ago. I jog and I am a dancer (read this as modern dancer and not pole...although I want one of those for fun). That's all the workout I get.

Nice Tatoo:cool:
Thank you! Nice avatar /wink

What makes your thread so successful is that you show that lovely face. truly a woman's sexiest feature. Your eyes say come hither and your mouth promises so much. I'm not a lover of tats but yours are quite tasteful. Your partner is a very lucky man. Almost as lucky as me, but that's another story.
Thank you so very much! Showing my face is new this time around...last time I was still a shy little bunny. I am pleased it brings you pleasure to see the whole package! /wink

Nothing wrong with those activites......would love to feel.....oops I mean see the pole routine...;).

Your man is truly blessed. Thanks for cumming out of your shell

You and this giggling conjures all kinds of images in my head.

Back