should i be a cunt?

cunt said what?


  • Total voters
    9

neci

flagged
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Posts
38,096
poll to follow. i have been trying to think of the most polite way to put this, but there really is no way to be polite. my mother already told me not to put anything in writing, so i won't.
 
just a suggestion, nothing more

poll to follow. i have been trying to think of the most polite way to put this, but there really is no way to be polite. my mother already told me not to put anything in writing, so i won't.

If you are an open and obvious cunt, you are more likely to get fucked.

So, maybe play it cagey.
 
this has nothing to do with being fucked.

not that i am worried about being fucked.

not an issue.

it's about being a cunt.
 
TO be or not to be.

I vote for be who you are. :kiss:

Wonderful, amazing neci. :)
 
Will it improve anything? Even if it’s just your mood?
 
I'm not weighing in on your self-assessment, but I did vote for be who you are.

What you're called is relative.

Stand proud.
 
anxiety has been high lately.
more exercise would improve my mood.
 
Being fucked is different from getting fucked. The first tends to be consensual, whereas the second doesn't. The first tends to be a sex act, and the second tends to be revenge or meanness.

If being a cunt means being deliberately mean, then you'll likely get some of that back. If being a cunt means telling the truth even if it happens to be unwelcomed, it is not unjustified meanness.
 
Depends on how fun it is and how much personal satisfaction you get from it.
If it's something online and and there are few if any real world repercussions for yourself then go for it. Fuck the other guy.
If it's real world based and might haunt you down the road you gotta weigh the pros and cons. Still usually worth it but not always. Sometimes I hold back if I gotta deal with the person on a regular basis or they know where I live or some shit. Self preservation always comes first.
 
I asked the cat, and he said you can be assertive and you can stand up for your rights and preserve your dignity and still behave like a mature and sensible human being. A Woman.


I reflected on what he said and I believe he knows humans.
 
Sometimes things need to be said. Say it with conviction. Sometimes toes get crunched during the process. So be it.

The town drama is a different animal. Think about family and livelihoods. Is the hill worth dying on?
 
There are wannabe cunts, like pookie and morgana, and then there are real cunts.
 
You've been a cunt for so long now that it makes this look like a vanity thread.



~~ good luck ~~​
 
I think not responding is a cuntish move.

I agonize over a response so much that I end up avoiding one.

Toe steppers it is.

Not a cunt. Protective mama bear.
 
Sometimes things need to be said. Say it with conviction. Sometimes toes get crunched during the process. So be it.

The town drama is a different animal. Think about family and livelihoods. Is the hill worth dying on?

Or for?
 
"They kept saying, Michael Corleone did this, and Michael Corleone did that, so I said Yeah sure, Why not?"
 
On an aside, I am coming to a conclusion that a lot of people out there are assholes, and while i tried the ass, I do not enjoy it.
 
Hard to say, since your query is one step removed from your actual question.

You're obviously trying to decide whether to say something or alternatively to not say something. Whatever you eventually choose you can easily fit that into the advice given that you decide to take.

We have no idea whether saying something or not that you should say, avoiding saying something that you should say, not saying something that you shouldn't say, or saying something that you shouldn't say is the "cunt" move. Clear? Yeah, me neither.

Generally if it involves words being spoken, and the word "cunt" is applied to the speaker, it's generally because she is being assertive and she is a she.

If something does need to be said, and you decide to say it, say it with confidence and ignore whoever calls you a cunt as a result. Including yourself.

The flip side of that is just because some woman is saying something assertively doesn't necessarily preclude the fact that she's being a cunt for saying it.
 
On an aside, I am coming to a conclusion that a lot of people out there are assholes, and while i tried the ass, I do not enjoy it.

If you're tired of all the assholes(cunts), don't be one.
(unless there is some kind of distinction here between being an asshole and being a cunt.)

Be the change you want to see in the world!
 
Back
Top