Seducing son-in-law

mother_in_law

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Posts
194
I would love to hear from women who have seduced their son-in-laws,or have thought about it. I seduced my 31 year old son-in-law and it was the greatest sex I have ever had. I now can't stop thinking about my 21 year old son-in law, should I seduce him?????
mother_in_law
 
I was seduced by my momma-in-law almost 5 years to the date. It was a Merry Christmas and we have had nothing but secret, secutive fun since!:D
 
Age

What was your age and her age??? enjoy

Still would love to hear from mother-in-laws
 
I was 29 and she was 47. If she was more technically savvy, I would ask her to send in a reply herself. Age didn't matter to me because she didn't look a day over 30. And the thoughts . . .
 
i dont know if iam qualified to reply, but i have been seduced by two of my brothers' m-in-laws. i am in the process of seducing my cousin's m-i-law right now. will require a lot of work, i think. sadly, i don't have one. i was 20 when my leder brother's mil `seduced' me. its benn recurring experiece. she must have been 50 or so and six fucks like a champion at 60-plus. the other one was a young widow. i was 25 and she was 40. what romping times we had (have). once i even knocked her up and had to get rid of it. he cousin's mil is really sexy, a tall, hefty, sassy gal of 58 and does she duel verbally! the problem is she is afraid to go the whole hog (we've kissed and fondled.. stiil do, especially when there is risk of getting caught). that turns her on. she gets it regularly from her husband so sex is not a problem for her. but i think her daughetr a spitting image of her, is more amnable from the looks we have exchanged infrequently. lets se wher it goes. stories/experiences will get prompt exchanges. mail me gravitas75@yahoo.com. greatgoing, ma-in-law! more power to u!
 
Where is Listickkitten?

Lipstickkitten will be all over this thread. I would love to hear what she would do with her step-son. And how she would go about it. A nice story. Oh yes. I realize it's not the same thing, but still. I just want to hear her thoughts on it. Leave me be. :D
 
Last edited:
Dont you think this is a tad disrespectful to your kids?

I dont know your situation at home, but I was raised to hold family in the highest respects - not desires. Sorry if this angers anyone, but some relationships are just wrong in my eyes. Your childrens' spouses are one of those.
 
A reply to exkalibur

Exkalibur, Good for you. I find sex with my son-in -law to be very intense and leaves me weak and satisfied. Is it the same for you? MoM
 
Reply to unregistered

First of all you must make alot of eye contact and conversation.
Second give her compliments.
Third flirt with her
Fourth ,do favors for her. Take her to the market ,fix a leaky faulcet.
Fifth, Start touching her on the arm ,cheek, shoulder ,and see how she responds. MOM
 
Reply to gravitas

Sounds like you have been a very busy boy. Or is this fiction??? MOM
 
Reply to Halax

Yes, it maybe wrong , but it keeps him home with my daughter and not out with a stranger. MOM
 
bonus

Just an added note. My son-in-law says sex with his wife ,my daughter has improved 10 times over. MOM
 
Reply to Mother_in_law

I don't believe you did it to keep him in the family or to improve his sex life- Why don't you tell us honestly why you seduced one and love to seduce the other.
I had sex with my girlfriends' mothers and when married fucked my mom in law because it is a forbidden fruit and I find it invigorating sexually and I have no inhibitions and because it feels so damn good to fuck two generations of the same family and even better three generations. It was not for any other reason than the forbidden thing is so sinfully pleasing.
Improving my sex life was my goal not my mother in laws'
What were your real reasons
By the way have you scored the young one yet? :D :confused:
 
Reply to pyramider

pyramider, You could be right ,forbidden fruit is always sweeter and more satisfing. I am going to a party tonight where the 21 year old son-in-law will be, if I get the chance I may start my seduction. Mom
 
Best wishes for the new year

Mother_in_law
Happy new year and best wishes in all your endeavors. I hope you share the experience with me.
I was away, went to New Year's party in Quebec (French Canada) and was lucky. I scored a twenty something slim girl with pierced tongue, nipples and clit.. It was great fun:D :eek: :p
 
Ahh, reminds me when I was 18 and my girlfriend was 16. One night her mother kissed me and was I suprised to feel her tongue in my mouth. This eventually led to some serious sexcapades as she would try to outdo her daughter. Also, the sister become involved later so we had a nice family thing going for some time. This was around 1968. I don't remember how old "mom" was...mid-40's I think.
 
I fucked my stepmom, or rather she fucked me. I was living with my mama at the time but was over for the weekend. She was alot younger than my daddy. He was out playing golf and was sleeping in. She just came into my room wearing a tiny little nightie, climbed into bed and started stroking my cock. I was speechless, and even more so when she went down on me. Weromped for a few hours before daddy came home. I was nervous and always avoided being there when daddy wasn't around. He divorced her a year later so I didn't have to deal with it.
 
Mother in law

Delightful idea, Mother in law. I was seduced by my mother in law when she was 66 and I was 34. It was one of the most erotic afternoons of my life. I had no idea that it was going to happen and was completly and pleasantly surprised. Let me make one point, most of the stories are about middle aged women that look much younger. My mother in law looked her age, but I had no idea that a 66 year old could be so erotic, sensual and sexual. She had been a widow for nearly 20 years and we liked each other very much, like soulmates, but I had always (with the exception of a couple of innocent incidents) percieved her as asexual. Lastly, the reason it happened was because of the bond of trust that had formed between us over 15 years and I can't stress the importance of that trust enough.
 
me

I am a son-in-law, will you seduce me????????????????/
son-in-law
 
Okay - here I am

Wow, why haven't I read this thread earlier?

My stepson is leaving tomorrow morning. I'm taking him to the airport very early. I haven't even attempted to start anything, mostly because I've had the flu for four days, but also because his dad decided to be off work the entire time he was here. <sigh>
 
Young one

Mother_in_law we are dying to know what happened with the young son-in -law.
curious
 
you guys are pretty lucky to have sexy mother in laws, i wouldnt fuck mine with your dicks:p .

i did date a girl a long time ago who's mom was a knock out, and divorced, but it didnt occur to me to make a move on her
 
I would love to have my M.I.L

Lord have mercy.... you have got me so aroused. I've wanted my MIL since before I got married. I've known her 14 years (been married 11). She is 56 and gorgeous.... her daughter doesn't take after her like I thought she would LOL. I have tried everything I could think of to seduce her but not risking getting caught... or pissing her off to where she would tell her daughter. I hug her all the time and well linger the hug... kiss her on the cheek but close to her lips... I massage her feet alot (and yes I have a foot fetish). She loves me dearly and loves the attention that I give her. But I don't think she looks at me in a sexual way. I would love for her to seduce me. I know that she was a wild one sexually in the past... I would love to experiance that.

M.I.L good luck on the younger son in law and keep us posted... GIVE DETAILS :)

P.S. I have seduced my sister in law (brothers now ex-wife... no it wasn't cause of us)... she was so hot... it lasted for a couple of months before we decided to stop. The first time we were together was for a whole week and we had sex every chance we could get. She was 43 at the time... she will be 47 this year. She is moving to Fla this month and this weekend will be the last time I get to see her... I truly hope we get to have a "one last time" chance to satisify each others sexual needs :)
 
Back
Top