(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

Your boyfriend is a very talented photographer who is very lucky to have such an incredibly lovely model to work with.

The quality and composition of the photographs are top of the line... and it helps that you are a stunner.

There is something so sensual about the perfect use of bokeh like this one

attachment.php

I love both the way you look in the pics and the way they evolve through each set.

another great set.

Beautiful photographs! You are extremely erotic. Thanks for turning me on.

Number three of the last set was lovely to wake up to. Wow

Your boyfriend is a very talented photographer who is very lucky to have such an incredibly lovely model to work with.

The quality and composition of the photographs are top of the line... and it helps that you are a stunner.

I love both the way you look in the pics and the way they evolve through each set.

I do have an amazing photographer that loves to share his work with everyone ;)

Loving the thread and all your very sexy posts. Do you enjoy getting a rise out of all these eager men? Would love to see you bent over on all fours being able to see that gorgeous ass and breasts:devil: thank you both for sharing and hope to see more

So, today we were feeling adventurous and decided to explore a new park which is pretty popular for biking and such. We found a trail which runs pretty close to a major highway, and thought it would be fun to take a few pictures and be a little naughty. I'll share a few pictures from our afternoon, but at some point he got tired of taking pictures of my body and put the camera down before turning me toward the highway and giving anyone lucky enough to look over a show.

Love your pics, very sexy! And how can anyone get tired of taking pics of you?;)

I do have an amazing photographer that loves to share his work with everyone ;)

I remember ejoying your thread from last time. Always wondered where you had hidden yourself away to.
Welcome back :D

I remember ejoying your thread from last time. Always wondered where you had hidden yourself away to.
Welcome back :D

Glad to be back, and I'm really glad you're still enjoying. ;)

Absolutely Stunning!!!!

Loving the thread and all your very sexy posts. Do you enjoy getting a rise out of all these eager men? Would love to see you bent over on all fours being able to see that gorgeous ass and breasts:devil: thank you both for sharing and hope to see more

We'll keep posting, you'll have to keep watching :devil:

Speaking of posting, I'm getting ready to post another in a bit

great pics. love the poses and the quality of shots. look forward to more.

As Promised...

This is from our exploring on Saturday afternoon. We found a parking area that was pretty busy, and I gave J a little show. Lucky for you, he thought to snap a few pics :)

Attachments

• parking_lot_1.jpg
    parking_lot_1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 2,183
This is from our exploring on Saturday afternoon. We found a parking area that was pretty busy, and I gave J a little show. Lucky for you, he thought to snap a few pics :)

That's really, really sexy. Like, completely sexy. Instant reaction. Thank you :)

:kiss:

Please say there's more:devil: who knew parking lots could be so fun.

Amazing photos!! very very sexy lady!!

Going to have to subscribe to this one!

Thank you!!!

Exquisite

The promise hinted at in your early, clothed pics was more than delivered on in the total nudes. You are lovely in all respects and I am so glad you have chosen this forum to share your beauty.

Thank you

Your pictures are so sexy thank you for sharing I do think i need a cold shower now!

Very great re start. Great photos and poses. Hope we get to see more of you. Hope you didn't startle anyone on that bike path.

Very great re start. Great photos and poses. Hope we get to see more of you. Hope you didn't startle anyone on that bike path.

Only one or two people were startled in the taking of these photos ;)

The promise hinted at in your early, clothed pics was more than delivered on in the total nudes. You are lovely in all respects and I am so glad you have chosen this forum to share your beauty.

Thank you :)

That's really, really sexy. Like, completely sexy. Instant reaction. Thank you :)

:kiss:

You're welcome ;)

Wow, your pics as simply stunning. So glad I found this thread! Cannot wait for more!

Don't worry, they'll be coming.

Amazing photos!! very very sexy lady!!

Going to have to subscribe to this one!

Thank you!!!

You'll be among the first to know when they're posted, sounds like a great idea :)

Very Hot.. I love to watch a sexy woman like you touch herself... :) When I found this thread yesterday, I went back and looked at the pics in your old thread... Before I knew it, my cock was in my hand... :devil:

Last edited:
Back