I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is something very hot with a confident older man. they give out an air of authority and confidence I find very hot.
And then there are the whole 'daddy' thing..

Yes I agree, I find boys only want to fumble around, kiss, and put their hand down your knicker. Then when the put it in you, its bang ,bang, bang they shoot and thats it. Not very satisfying

Older

there is something very hot with a confident older man. they give out an air of authority and confidence I find very hot.
And then there are the whole 'daddy' thing..

Yes I agree, I find boys only want to fumble around, kiss, and put their hand down your knicker. Then when the put it in you, its bang ,bang, bang they shoot and thats it. Not very satisfying

Good morning all

I just wanted to point out to the poster that not ALL older women are set in their ways. At 40ish we hit our sexual peak and I for one have been experimenting more than at any other time of my life :D

Lets all hear it for experimentation lol

You too, Warlock

And a Happy Sexy Christmas to all my Lit friends. Here's to a great 2013.

This is such a True statement! Women even into their sixties & 70's are amazingly erotic! its wild to be part of that without a doubt!!

Good morning all

I just wanted to point out to the poster that not ALL older women are set in their ways. At 40ish we hit our sexual peak and I for one have been experimenting more than at any other time of my life :D

A Very Happy Christmas

Have a great Christma everybody, my knee is now free for a young or older lady to sit on.

Dont be shy ;)

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope Santa was good to everyone on the naughty list this year.... Seriously, I hope everyone had a safe and very Merry Christmas, and may you have many blessings forever and a day....

I am an older gentleman and just joined Lit and am waiting for my first story to be accepted. I will make it a point to write a story or two about the young lady/older gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back