Protection (closed)

In the dead of the night, a little girl’s voice rings out from down the hall. “Alan! Alan!” Followed by the sound of crying. As you scramble for clothing and hurry into her room, Molly is sitting in bed, holding a stuffed animal close as she cries and holds her arms out for you.

“I had a bad dream.” She sobs, clinging to you.
 
Picking her up, along with her little friend, I carry her back to our bed and sit down on the edge holding her until she starts to calm down. You have enough time to find something to cover hourself and come sit beside us on the bed.

"Tell me what happened, Molly."
 
I am shrugging into one of your shirts as you carry Molly into the bedroom and settle her on the bed. I sit own beside the two of you and brush the hair out of her face as she cries and shakes her head, not wanting to tell you what it was about.

“What’s the matter, Molly?” I ask as she shakes her head at me too. “Alright then. Let’s get everyone tucked back into bed. It’s late and you have school.” I say as I help you to settle her between us, tucked in nice and secure.
 
Pulling the covers up over everybody, Molly slides up tight against my chest (just like her Mommy), and after a few minutes drifts off to sleep. Ii reach over and caress your arm before you starting breathing easily too. Hoping that when I am with Molly tomorrow, she will tell we what happened. Maybe it was just a bad dream . . . who knows.

Seems like only a few minutes until the alarm goes off; I slide out of bed before the two of you wake up and get the coffee started. Hopping into the shower, I get dressed and start rousing the two of you from your sound sleep . . . evidently, I'm the only one who heard the alarm.
 
I grumble as I have to get up and Molly does much of the same. She’s a cranky little girl that day, but there’s not much to be done about that. I get her dressed and hand her off to you for breakfast. Once everyone is showered, dressed and ready to go, I kiss you both before you depart.

Once in the car, Molly sighs deeply and wonders just what she can and can’t tell you. “Alan, how do you make bad dreams go away?” She asks as you pull out of the street and head towards her school.
 
"Well, the first thing you have to do is talk to somebody about the dream. You can tell me about it and I can try to help you figure out a way to make it go away. Or if you want to, I can ask your teacher to talk to you today, or you can to your Mommy when we get home. It's up to you."

Not going to push her to talk to me, but at least she knows that she can.
 
Molly thinks about that for a moment and then takes a deep breath to spill her secrets.

“I had a dream of my daddy and he was mad at mommy and he wanted to hurt her.” Molly confesses, her voice full of stress. “I kept telling my daddy not to, but he was really, really mad. He won’t hurt mommy, will he?”
 
"Molly, I know that your daddy is mad at your mommy because he got caught doing bad things, and that is why he is in jail right now. So, no, he can't hurt her. And, I can promise you that I will always be there to protect you and your Mommy. So next time you have a bad dream like that, and you wake up, just remember that I am always protecting you and your Mommy. But if you need to get up and come make sure I am sleeping with her and taking care of her, you can do that. OK?"
 
“Okay.” She says as you pull up in front of her school. She takes your hand as you walk into the building and tell her teacher that she’ll be staying after school for a while. Molly hugs you tight and tells you that she loves you before she scurries into the classroom.
 
Hopefull our conversation will help with the bad dreams. Calling you while I drive on to work, I tell you about my talk with Molly and what is causing her bad dreams. We just need to do whatever is ncecessary for her to feel that the two of your are safe.

Getting used to working again, I find this kind of work very enjoyable - dealing with customers that I can help with something positive, not like a cop usually dealing with difficult situations. The day goes by quickly and I head back to Molly's school to pick her up.

She is smiling and ready to go home; the teacher says she had a good day, so maybe the bad dreams are behind us. Once we get home, she can't wait to run in and tell you all about it; I already heard all of it on the drive home.

She does slow down long enough for me to get a kiss before going down to the garage and looking over the drywall that was delivered today.
 
My search for the perfect dress is fruitful and gives me a lot to think about. The dress that I’ve fallen in love with is a little out of the budget that I set forth for myself and I decide to wait a little bit to see if it goes on sale. After looking at a couple of other things, I head home about the time that you are picking up Molly.

I arrive a few minutes before the both of you and Molly bursts in excited. She’s instantly chattering while we kiss and then you leave for the garage to look at what was delivered that day. After I get Molly a snack and off playing in her room, I join you in the garage, looking over everything with you.

“After we get Molly to bed, I can help you hall this downstairs.” I say, sneaking another kiss as we’re alone now. “How was your first day, baby?”
 
"Busy . . . just trying to learn where everything is located in the lumber and hardware departments; I was actually able to help a few customers find what they needed by the end of the day. So how was yours? Did you find something for the wedding? I know I'm not supposed to see you in it until then."

After a couple of kisses, "It shouldn't take us too long to move this inside. I have to work for 4 hours tomorrow until 1:00, so I can take Molly to school on my way; then get started down here for a couple of hours before we have to pick her up."

Taking you hand, I head back upstairs . . . of course, I always let you go up the stairs first . .. "Still got a a nice ass, babe!"
 
“I found a nice dress, but it’s a little bit out of my budget. I’ll have to wait and see if it goes on sale or I can save a little bit for it.” I say with a smile as you ask me about my day and we share a few more kisses. They are wonderfully sweet and they make me smile as you talk about taking Molly to school in he morning.

“I think that sounds like a plan.” I say as we head upstairs, your last words stopping me as I turn around and look at you with a grin. “If you’re a good boy tonight, I might just let you play with that ass you like so much.”
 
"Baby, I'm always good . . . but when I'm bad, I'm fantastic!" Not an oriinal thought, but thought I'd use it anyway . . . lol. Reaching up to squeeze your butt as we reach the top of the stairs.

Of course, as soon as we get back up to the kitchen, Molly needs to know what is going on in the basement. "Nothing today, Molly. You can go in the other room and watch cartoons while I go up and change clothes and take a quick shower."
 
Molly sighs and goes into the living room, a little miffed that she doesn’t get to help with anything, but happy to watch cartoons. Before you go upstairs, I snag you and kiss you passionately, my body rubbing against yours as we kiss and caress one another in a stolen moment in the hallway.

“God, baby, you turn me on.” I whisper against your ear. “I have images of you pinning me against the wall and having your way with me.” I moan softly at that thought and press my hips firmly against yours, whimpering as I feel your cock starting to stiffen.
 
"How can I refuse such a challenge. Give me a couple of minutes to get undressed, then you can make some excuse to come upstairs while Molly is watching TV."

Holding your butt tight in my hands as I rub my cock from side to side across your body, know that you are already getting wet . . . not a little damp, but completely dripping wet.
 
I moan as you tease me, your cock pressing against my body through the layers of our clothing. I shake my head and cling to you as we move and grind.

“Laundry room. I can’t wait.” I whisper as your fingers dig into my bottom and lift me against your body until my legs are wrapping around your hips. “Fuck, baby, I need you right now.”
 
Smiling at you as I drop you back to you feet and follow you to the laundry room as quietly as possible; Molly still focused on the TV as we pass the family room. Pushing the laundry room door closed behind me as you start to slide your jeans and panties down. I grab a towel and put in to top of the dryer, lifting you up and setting your bare ass on the towel. Ripping my work clothes and boxers down, my hard cock bouncing free . . .
 
I can’t get my jeans and panties down fast enough while you spread a towel on the top of the dryer. I whimper as you lift me until my ass is on the solid surface. Watching as you rip off our clothes and boxers, I gasp as your cock bounces free, teasing me with delicious promises.

“Fuck me hard, baby. I’ve missed you all day.” I whisper in an attempt to keep quiet as I pull my shirt up, bra soon following as well so that you can have good access to my breasts and hard nipples.
 
Pulling your jeans and panties off over your ankles . . . lifting you off the dryer and sliding your pussy down my belly until my cock head meets your wet opening and slides all the way in. As you wrap your legs around my waist, I start thrusting back and forth, deeper and deeper as your body sinks down onto my cock.
 
Gasping as you pull me off the dryer, I soon moan hotly as you slid my pussy down your belly. I shiver at the contact until you cock slides into my wet entrance in a single thrust. I low groan escapes my lips as you thrust back and forth until you are firmly seated deep within me.

“I love you, Alan.” I whisper as I pull you down for a passionate kiss, my heels digging into your ass as you thrust into my body.
 
Feeling your inner muscles squeezing and releasing my cock as I rock back and forth with you. Your arms around my neck, your legs around my waist . . . our bodies moving as one . . . just the position causes your clit to slide the entire length of my cock as we move together, and I know how sensitive your clit is to constant contact . . . Whispering, "Gonna cum for me, lover?"
 
I shiver and moan as our bodies move together, your cock dragging across my clit in the most delicious way with each thrust. I whimper as you whisper against my ear and I nod my head. My breath comes out in harsh pants, my hips rolling to meet yours as we move in perfect unison.

“I’m gonna cum, Alan.” I whisper, my eyes fluttering close as I feel the first tell tale sign of my orgasm. “Oh I’m cumming!” A short yelp escapes my lips as my pussy starts to spasm, clenching your cock tightly as you ride me.
 
No way I can hold my own release back once your pussy starts to contract around my stiff shaft; somehow I have to keep my moans quiet enough not to alert Miss Molly that mommy and Alan are fucking in the laundry room. Not something I want to try to explain to a 5-year old.

Growling into you neck, "Yessssssssss, cummingggg . . . " Holding you tight as you hang on to my neck and ride out your orgasm, flooding my cock with your juices, soon trickling down my thighs.
 
I let out a long groan as you flood my pussy with your seed. My hips are still moving with yours, bucking against your cock as you pump deep into me, your face pressed against my neck. I sigh, my arms clinging to your body as we both tremble and come down from our high.

I turn my face towards yours, sighing as our lips meet and we kiss with a gentle passion. Caressing your back, I look up at you with a soft smile on my face. “I love you so much, Alan.” I whisper as I still feel your cock nestled deep within my body.
 
Back
Top