Kinda new & need help...

Very naughty and sexy. If I saw you at work like that I would be hard pressed not.to stare at your ample cleavage.

Lovely thread. You are a cutie! I love the little naughty pics at work. Can't wait to see some wet panties though :)

How naughty you are making me lose focus at work and only be thinking about your beautiful body and how you are going to tease us with it next!

so i bet you drive all the guys crazy at work with these outfits i know id work on me

Love all the pics, you are a truly delicious woman. Always especially love to see such a sexy fellow PA person. :)

Thanks guys!!! I tell ya, if it wasn't so stinkin cold, & if the Caps hadn't lost, I would have taken some new pics...but both have left me in a pissy mood ;)

Wow.....I have to agree with dchockeyman here....sexy woman that is a Caps fan to boot....there isn't a better combination :D

Only thing better would be if she was a Kings fan! In the end all that matters is she's a girl we'd love to watch a game with

Thanks guys!!! I tell ya, if it wasn't so stinkin cold, & if the Caps hadn't lost, I would have taken some new pics...but both have left me in a pissy mood ;)

Yeah...that was a pretty crappy game, wasn't it ?!? *sigh* Maybe you could have *inspired* them to play better... lol What can we do to get you out of that pissy mood ?!? :devil:

I was feeling frisky at work...so as sneakily as I could, I unbuttoned some buttons & snapped a pic. Too fun!!

WOW!!!!

WHAT AMAZING BREASTS!!!

How could anyone get any work done with you around!!!

I would need a towel to dry my drooling mouth!!!

The anticipation of new pics is killing me!!! Any chance of new material in the near future?

Back