Ladies, at what age did you have your "sexual awakening"?

Les_Grossman

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Posts
118
Now I know some of you were born the wanton sex goddesses you are now, but I'm sure at least a couple of you transformed from a "good girl" to a "bad girl" at some point.
reason I ask is a lady friend of mine has recently admitted some rather advanced fantasies to me while she was horny and post orgasm enough to let go of her fears and pre concieved notions, but due to her upbringing she hasnt yet hit that point in her life where she is comfortable enough in her own skin/sexuality to act on them or even admit them without a little something to help her relax. wondering if there was a "trigger" for any of you.
 
I think mine was in my early 20's in college. Everyone was doing it so I jumped in a number of beds as well and tried a few new things ;)
 
he he...now you're asking...I imagine you will get a number of PM's now with similar offers!

all part of the fun of lit.

Welcome!
 
Yeah, college, it was about two more years into college before I had figured out what my type is and some of the fetishes/sexual activities that particularly interest me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, college, it was about two more years into college before I had figured out what my type is and some of the fetishes/sexual activities that particularly interest me.

What sort of fetishes?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[Please do keep all "sexual awakenings" over the age of 18 or this thread will be removed. Thanks! - Moderator]
 
[Please do keep all "sexual awakenings" over the age of 18 or this thread will be removed. Thanks! - Moderator]

Oh well
 
All I said was "oh well"
Why do you feel like you have to attack me? I'm sorry if my words offended you.
 
Now, now sweetie... That wasn't an "attack"! Nothing I said was mean or vengeful to you! Hell, I even had a smiley face on the post. Sure, I read into your "oh well" that you were sad that you couldn't talk about sex prior to age eighteen, and asked if the rules of this site was a problem for you. After all, there are other web sites out there that do allow it, as I mentioned. No more, no less. :)
 
Just ignore her Natalie. I've seen her on lots of threads. I think she's trying to be a moderator.
 
Not really. Kinda fat and balding a little bit. I'm just letting her know you correct a lot of people and not to be offended. That's all. Thanks for the compliment though. It really lifts me up when I'm down.
 
Mine's a classic good girl side/bad girl side story. I had always noticed particular things that really turned me on, but I wouldn't admit them to anyone (barely acknowledging it to myself), either trying to substitute it with something else that I thought was more 'acceptable' or ignoring the topic altogether. When I was 21 my life underwent quite some changes and as a result I started letting go with quite successful results. Meanwhile I'm still in the process of discovery and refinement :)
 
I have always been aware of certain things, but on my 18 b day I cam out of the box I was in and began to really explore, because I lived on my own and it was my house and my rules.... So 18 would be when it started to come to fullfillment...and some things I still want but haven't figured how to accomplish. And I have decided to put certain relationships of any kind off till my divorce is finalized...
 
I'd always been interested by sex, but the time of my major 'awakening' as such was probably during late high school. It was when I used my first vibrator and first watched porn for more than to satisfy curiosity. Also, I'd changed schools for the last two years and was newly surrounded by so many exuberant bisexual hippy and sexually flamboyant hipster friends. I read and looked at as much as I could find about different fetishes that I found interesting. And then there was the fact that I was beginning to fill out properly and starting to think of my body as attractive.

This was long before my first kiss, much less first time. For me my 'awakening' was so much more a mental journey than physical, which came later.
 
Last edited:
I echo jasmine, it certainly was a mental journey till it became physical.

I'm going through it now - learning what I like, really like and love. New desires and kinks. Feeling things more accurately :)

Bonus points to life if I wake up with fangs, True Blood style.Umm,kay.:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top