60+ and Those Who Love Them

I turn 64 soon and while I can't perform like I did in my 20's my libido is just as active.

When I was younger I always fancied older women, now I am 50 something an older women is 60+. Thankfully there are some hot ones out there.

As one writer said, as we get older we are more open in our sexuality. I know that to be true for me too. Just turned 69 and for the last several years, I enjoy nudity. I also enjoy telling erotic stories about my life and hearing other's. My wife is no longer sexually active so I have enjoyed Literotica and some other sites. Would love to chat with some 60+ ladies with PM or email.

I am glad to see that there are many of us 60+ people here on Lit.

As one writer said, as we get older we are more open in our sexuality. I know that to be true for me too. Just turned 69 and for the last several years, I enjoy nudity. I also enjoy telling erotic stories about my life and hearing other's. My wife is no longer sexually active so I have enjoyed Literotica and some other sites. Would love to chat with some 60+ ladies with PM or email.

I am glad to see that there are many of us 60+ people here on Lit.

Welcome Boots. Hope you connect with someone soon. You'll find many different interests on Lit.

Definitely 60+...

I see a couple of threads for us 'seasoned citizens', thanks for starting them. I still have hope of making that great connection. Have my profile on match.com (again...I say that 'hope springs eternal'). :)

Over 60 but not over the hill

I have always been turned on by older women - when i was 18 i fantasizd about women in their 40's and 50's. Now my wife and i are well over 60 and i find women older than us still a turn on. I love hanging tits and the older gals have them. My wife knows this turns me on and even points out the good ones when we are out so i won't miss one.

Thought I'd give this a bump as there's not been many comments lately.

What sexual fantasy, now that you're "older", would you still want to fulfill?

Even at my age I haven't fulfilled either of these threesome scenarios, FMF or MFM, or group sex.

I am taking applications for help in fulfilling any of these! :)

Hi. I wonder how many are on here, either male or female, that are either 60 and over or love people who are. I am a member of the "Do you like older men" thread and even started the new one.

I have noticed that "older" on that thread most of the time is considered 40 to 60, and sometimes even younger. A 35 year old is "old" in a 20 year old person's mind. That is why I wanted to start this thread for us real senior litsters whose get up and go hasn't got up and gone.

I'm 70 and still have a great libido. I will admit that I sometimes need assistance, but that only makes me try harder, pun intended, lol:).

Lets hear from those who are either in this age category or love those who are.

I am also in the 60+ group and still LOVE sex.

older partner

I love older women. I dated a women older than myself for almost 8 years. Great sex. no games. We had a great relationship. Probably the best sex of my life...

Thought I'd give this a bump as there's not been many comments lately.

At the moment, I would be content with a regular, loving, sensual, sexual relationship with a like minded woman. Emphasis is on regular, as in ongoing and mutually fulfilling. Part of all that would be sharing quality time together, having fun, going out, and sharing our thoughts. The rub is....that I do not want to marry again. BTDT. Still looking....

At the moment, I would be content with a regular, loving, sensual, sexual relationship with a like minded woman. Emphasis is on regular, as in ongoing and mutually fulfilling. Part of all that would be sharing quality time together, having fun, going out, and sharing our thoughts. The rub is....that I do not want to marry again. BTDT. Still looking....

So the fantasy is no marriage! All the fun!;)

Although married our sex life is not all it should be - wife has lost interest in "that sort of thing." I won't leave her - still very much in love - and won't do the adultery thing either. However, a secret discrete online relationship with a willing lady would be ideal. Anyone interested?

Although married our sex life is not all it should be - wife has lost interest in "that sort of thing." I won't leave her - still very much in love - and won't do the adultery thing either. However, a secret discrete online relationship with a willing lady would be ideal. Anyone interested?

Hope someone is interested Rigger. Keep it "up".;)

As a younger guy (36) I would be VERY interested in playing with an older woman. I'm sure the things that she would teach me would make me quite happy!

Yes I've known some lovely women in that bracket who weren't shy about letting a 20 year old young man get to grips with them.
I would say one of my best sexual partners was a lady in her late 50's and into her 60's - pure sex and fun on both sides, no commitment, she knew what she liked, wanted and went for it and she was a real head turner at that age - gorgeous

I'm not sure how much I like this focus on age. Age is just a number. I have known 30-year old people who act 'old' (in life generally, not just sexually) and 70-year olds who are spring chickens. What matters, surely, is the person inside and your own particular preferences.

For my part, my birth certificate tells me that I'm 63. Many of the people around me see to age because they see their children and grandchildren growing up and that gives them a reference point. Not having had children I don't have that reference point to consider my age against. Furthermore, until two or three years ago I was the fittest I had ever been in my life and indulging in physical activities that would make most twenty-somethings eyes water. Even now, I am fitter than when I was 40. And I've probably learned a lot about sex and women and how to make them feel good over the years that I certainly didn't know when I was younger. Even if I may no longer be able to keep going all night - just half of it.

Ok, I don't know the names of all the latest bands but if that's all a 25-year old has to talk about then I probably wouldn't have been interested in them when I was 25, let alone now. But give me a 25-year old who's intelligent, witty, fun to be with, and who looks after herself then of course I'm going to want to make love to her regardless of the official age gap and I hope that she would equally be able to see past the age number. And similar considerations would apply to a 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75-year old.

As I've said elsewhere, a lot of this age thing is in the mind, both people feeling old and other people seeing an age gap between two lovers as a perversity - look at the way in which the terms cradle-snatchers, cougars, and the like are used in a derogatory way.

Hi. I wonder how many are on here, either male or female, that are either 60 and over or love people who are. I am a member of the "Do you like older men" thread and even started the new one.

I have noticed that "older" on that thread most of the time is considered 40 to 60, and sometimes even younger. A 35 year old is "old" in a 20 year old person's mind. That is why I wanted to start this thread for us real senior litsters whose get up and go hasn't got up and gone.

I'm 70 and still have a great libido. I will admit that I sometimes need assistance, but that only makes me try harder, pun intended, lol:).

Lets hear from those who are either in this age category or love those who are.
I have always been an older woman freak. From my best friend's mom when I was in high school to this day, now 67, I still love the older woman. They enjoy life more now and enjoy the touching and romantic hugging and kissing more.

I am 67 and cannot remember a day when I didn't masturbate.. Some days I still jerk off three times or more. I am a retired secondary school teacher and a long time performing musician who has had a wealth of sexual experiences; beginning from when I was a youngster. I think what many younger people miss is the opportunity to share and hear our encounters: from bisexuality, incest, S&M.

It is nice to find a thread which recognizes our libido and kinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back