Mother in law advice

Maddiexxx

Experienced
I could do with some advice ladies ...
I dislike my mother in law immensely ,she is wealthy ,pompous,overbearing
And unattractive
However lately she has been overly affectionate ....kisses me fully on the mouth...
We stayed over following a function ....I woke to find her fondling my breasts ....
I was shocked ,disgusted ...but couldn't move .....so pretended to sleep..
However my nipples were rock hard as she worked them and I am sure I responded
My husband stirred and she left ...
She touched me again the next morning....and I told her it was inappropriate .....she just laughed and said .... Now sweetheart ,you love my hands on your titties ...pulling your nipples .....
Don't you ....
I said no ....but I can't stop thinking about it ....I really did enjoy it ....
I am not sure what to do now ..I would be so grateful for .any suggestions
Tac

I could do with some advice ladies ...
I dislike my mother in law immensely ,she is wealthy ,pompous,overbearing
And unattractive
However lately she has been overly affectionate ....kisses me fully on the mouth...
We stayed over following a function ....I woke to find her fondling my breasts ....
I was shocked ,disgusted ...but couldn't move .....so pretended to sleep..
However my nipples were rock hard as she worked them and I am sure I responded
My husband stirred and she left ...
She touched me again the next morning....and I told her it was inappropriate .....she just laughed and said .... Now sweetheart ,you love my hands on your titties ...pulling your nipples .....
Don't you ....
I said no ....but I can't stop thinking about it ....I really did enjoy it ....
I am not sure what to do now ..I would be so grateful for .any suggestions
Tac

tricky one, you obviously enjoyed having her fondle your breasts so if no-one gets hurt go with it ,it may open up a whole new relationship with her , it might be that she has been pompous and overbearing to hide her true feelings to you ,just be sure no-one gets hurt.

Thank you so much for your positive comments ....
I have been so busy thinking why I shouldn't enjoy it that I haven't explored ...why I should ...

We need to see some nude pics of you and your mother in law to give you a better advice

You just say that you dislike her, not that she's a particularly nasty person. If she is nasty, I'd not get involved at all. If she isn't and you're interested, it might be worth sitting down with her and asking her why she's behaving this way now (presumably you and your husband have been married for some time). I also might be slightly concerned that if you do get sexually involved with her she could use it against you (of course, that would mean outing herself as well...), so don't do anything you couldn't stand having your husband or family find out.

I've learned that it is best not to get sexually involved with nasty or unstable people. That situation almost always has resulted in me really feeling trapped. Nothin' but trouble.

Stable and considerate people have been my best lovers. You can really let go with someone you trust.

I've learned that it is best not to get sexually involved with nasty or unstable people. That situation almost always has resulted in me really feeling trapped. Nothin' but trouble.

Stable and considerate people have been my best lovers. You can really let go with someone you trust.

Yep. If you want to explore an attraction to women, there are better ways to do it.

If this particular scenario turns you on, rather than acting it out in RL, I recommend just enjoying it as a fantasy. Hell, write it up and post it to Literotica if you like. But sleeping with jerks is a bad idea even without the family angle.

set her up and then make sure she understands if she tries it again u have evidence to ruin her. she sounds a bit weird. fondling hers sons wifes breasts while she and son sleeps.id a guy did that police would be called im sure lol

then again this is Lit............!

Go with the flow...she obviously enjoys your large breast. This doesn't mean you just make it easy for her.. she may really like the chase, as you may too. I think your fetishes my very from older men to woman as well..

Please keep us informed

You all have great suggestions for me to take on board ....ithank you
I really appreciate your different perspectives
I have decided to confront her ,hopefully sit down and discuss it sensibly ...
I have organised lunch tomorrow in a public place and hopefully sort things out one way or another ....
I am considering discussing it with my husband as well ....

You all have great suggestions for me to take on board ....ithank you
I really appreciate your different perspectives
I have decided to confront her ,hopefully sit down and discuss it sensibly ...
I have organised lunch tomorrow in a public place and hopefully sort things out one way or another ....
I am considering discussing it with my husband as well ....

Is hubby aware of his mom letting her fingers to the walking?
You said that she is unattractive in your first post....is that changing for you now?

Hi everyone
Sorry I have not been in touch but had a few decisions to consider
Lunch went well ,I think ....
Mil jean ....came straight to the point and stated she wanted me as her pet ....has wanted me ever since we first met ....
She will love and cherish me treat me like a queen and in return ....she can play with me whenever it is suitable ....
She has offered a trial period for me to get used to her "advances "as it is my first time with a woman ....
We had a few kisses,she nipped my nipples a few times and fingered my crotch under the table .....all of which I quite enjoyed ....
We are getting together Wednesday and will see what happens ...
If it works out ...I will discuss it with my husband ...I think

Hi everyone
Sorry I have not been in touch but had a few decisions to consider
Lunch went well ,I think ....
Mil jean ....came straight to the point and stated she wanted me as her pet ....has wanted me ever since we first met ....
She will love and cherish me treat me like a queen and in return ....she can play with me whenever it is suitable ....
She has offered a trial period for me to get used to her "advances "as it is my first time with a woman ....
We had a few kisses,she nipped my nipples a few times and fingered my crotch under the table .....all of which I quite enjoyed ....
We are getting together Wednesday and will see what happens ...
If it works out ...I will discuss it with my husband ...I think

this sounds very exciting....hope all works out well. take some time too work up some of your own ground rules...
maybe she has to shave her kitty....just a thought

Having a great time with mil ....she pets and strokes me ,constantly touching me which I am really starting to enjoy ...
My husband is now aware and doesn't mind in the least which has made me much more comfortable ...
So so far so good xxxx

Interesting development and I hope it all works out well for you. I'm curious, though - do you still find her pompous, overbearing and unattractive? If you still dislike her, you probably shouldn't get involved.

Having a great time with mil ....she pets and strokes me ,constantly touching me which I am really starting to enjoy ...
My husband is now aware and doesn't mind in the least which has made me much more comfortable ...
So so far so good xxxx

Facinating! Are you her first/only female "pet"? Does she stroke you only over clothing, or is she asking you to undress to be stroked?

Please keep us posted!

No ....apparently Jean has had many girls before , over many years
I must say it is very hard to resist her now.... My opinion of her is slowly changing for the better as we become more intimate
Up to this week we have only had the opportunity for her to play over and lately under my clothes ...but I was naked before dinner when she arrived early
Lots of sucking and fingering ... And a divine tongue :)

No ....apparently Jean has had many girls before , over many years
I must say it is very hard to resist her now.... My opinion of her is slowly changing for the better as we become more intimate
Up to this week we have only had the opportunity for her to play over and lately under my clothes ...but I was naked before dinner when she arrived early
Lots of sucking and fingering ... And a divine tongue :)

I wonder if the reason you and Jean didn't get along before was she was wanting you and repressing it...now that you and she are exploring, that tension is no longer in the way....

How fortunate that you just happened to be nude when she arrived! ;) Sounds like maybe she had her appetizers before everyone else?

Back