The last person to post here wins again . . .

~looks confused~

Confused because you won? It's time for the party you wanted. Champagne! Extraneous (and always attractive) lovers! The catch of course is that you have to supply all of the above.

And just imagine; you didn't have to kill off any of us. :)

Confused because you won? It's time for the party you wanted. Champagne! Extraneous (and always attractive) lovers! The catch of course is that you have to supply all of the above.

And just imagine; you didn't have to kill off any of us. :)

Laurel is the final poster of all closed threads.

Where the hell is my cell phone? Did I put it in the dishwasher???

Nope. Found it.

Morning all.

The coffee is ready and over here are the water wings.

Total of rain for last 36 hours, 5.1 inches. this month, 8.5 inches, last month 12.4, the month before that 8.6. Total, 29.5 inches of fucking rain in 90 days. :rolleyes:

Morning all.

Total of rain for last 36 hours, 5.1 inches. this month, 8.5 inches, last month 12.4, the month before that 8.6. Total, 29.5 inches of fucking rain in 90 days. :rolleyes:

I though Texas was a very dry place ?
No wonder you've started boat-building !

Thanks for the Coffee, though.

Morning. Time to leave paradise on the river and head for the mountains again.

Morning all.

That's a lot of fucking. :eek: :D

My mission for the past two days has been to keep a persistent robin from building her nest in a bush right by my front door. So far I've knocked it down/destroyed it four times. I even saturated the branches with wasp spray.

Morning all.

That's more than our rainfall total for the last three years.

Handley, east Texas gets rain. I've read that Houston gets more rainfall than any other major US city -- including Portland and Seattle, which are famously wet. I haven't actually checked that number, though.

Texas dries up as you go to the west and south. Far west Texas (west of the Pecos, in particular) is very dry. El Paso get's 9-10 inches/year.

I though Texas was a very dry place ?
No wonder you've started boat-building !

Thanks for the Coffee, though.

Texas is a very big place. Here's some numbers for ya: 268,820 sq miles. Twice as big as Germany. 10% bigger than France. If it was a country, it would be number 27 on the list by size. 801 miles north to south, 773 miles east to west.

The west and southwestern parts are normally dry but this year it has been flooding almost everywhere. At least the drought is broken for a little while. Most lakes west of Austin were 30-40 feet low. Everything is full now and running over.

My mission for the past two days has been to keep a persistent robin from building her nest in a bush right by my front door. So far I've knocked it down/destroyed it four times. I even saturated the branches with wasp spray.

Buy you a fake owl and mount it on a post near the front door. No more birds nesting. Problem solved. ;)

Oh, shame on you, Madam. :(
Right by your front door ?
So you can watch it all happen ?
Sadly, the neighbour's cat put paid to a Blackbird nesting in the bush by my back window.
:kiss:

Buy you a fake owl and mount it on a post near the front door. No more birds nesting. Problem solved. ;)

No post by the front door. And we're not allowed to add anything.:(

Oh, shame on you, Madam. :(
Right by your front door ?
So you can watch it all happen ?
Sadly, the neighbour's cat put paid to a Blackbird nesting in the bush by my back window.
:kiss:

No, I don't want to watch it. And I don't want them flying at me whenever I try to leave the apartment. They're mean.

No post by the front door. And we're not allowed to add anything.:(

No, I don't want to watch it. And I don't want them flying at me whenever I try to leave the apartment. They're mean.

Defensive, perhaps ?
:rose::rose:

Back