Do you mind if I look at your tits?

I forget that I have breasts, so if a man stares at them I start to get nervous that there's something on my shirt.

I forget that I have breasts, so if a man stares at them I start to get nervous that there's something on my shirt.

You're thinking about the wrong side, it's not what's ON your shirt, it's what's IN your shirt, your big, wonderful, warm, loving, heart. :D

And you thought I was going to be crass. :caning:;):rose:

I usually wear a low cut tank top under my blouse with the top few buttons undone so there's a bit of cleavage. Never noticed anyone staring before, even in crowded trains. Or perhaps I'm just not perceptive enough lol. Maybe just once I'd like to know how it feels like to be stared at :eek:
Excessive staring is a little creepy though.

I usually wear a low cut tank top under my blouse with the top few buttons undone so there's a bit of cleavage. Never noticed anyone staring before, even in crowded trains. Or perhaps I'm just not perceptive enough lol. Maybe just once I'd like to know how it feels like to be stared at :eek:
I promise to stare, but not excessively. I'd never want you to be creeped out, but I WOULD want you to know that your choice of attire is appreciated...

I always wanted to be excessive but never had the guts. Sometimes I would just like to say, "Hey, you stuck them out there for us to see on purpose, so I'm going to look long and hard!"

I normally don't mind someone looking at my tits, as long as I fill I'm in a save place,

Tits to traveller women are like well honed muscles to men. I've got a reasonable pair but that doesn't stop me padding them out and hiking them up. It gives me more confidence and my husband something worth looking at. The way I dress makes a lot of people look twice. Considering the effort I go to, I can actually get annoyed if I'm not leered at.

Sounds very inviting, if not taken over the line to be creepy.

Tits to traveller women are like well honed muscles to men. I've got a reasonable pair but that doesn't stop me padding them out and hiking them up. It gives me more confidence and my husband something worth looking at. The way I dress makes a lot of people look twice. Considering the effort I go to, I can actually get annoyed if I'm not leered at.

Traveling to Canada maybe? I will not disappoint, I will leer... :p :rose:

Hope to meet you to let you know ;)

Ok. I saw this thread and ...yes, HAD to
Read what people said :)
I DO stare at some ladies luscious mounds, heavy melons,
Deep crevasse-like cleavages, perky mouthfuls
Or ok, just plain tits I spose if I have to call
them that. BUT usually only after I spy some little
signal from them. A lot of women (at least hot minded
ones) seem to quickly notice more if I glance at
their lovely mammaries and then DON'T look
I then continue what I was doing but with raised
Eyebrows a little, and have my lips parted slightly
Sometimes I bite my lower lip or whatever..
They seem to get the message, however subtle
Any feedback on this from the ladies?

Sounds a bit like what I'd call a "rodeo" bra: rounds them up and pushes them out! :D

Inquiring minds want to know: what's a traveler woman?

Ok. I saw this thread and ...yes, HAD to
Read what people said :)
I DO stare at some ladies luscious mounds, heavy melons,
Deep crevasse-like cleavages, perky mouthfuls
Or ok, just plain tits I spose if I have to call
them that. BUT usually only after I spy some little
signal from them. A lot of women (at least hot minded
ones) seem to quickly notice more if I glance at
their lovely mammaries and then DON'T look
I then continue what I was doing but with raised
Eyebrows a little, and have my lips parted slightly
Sometimes I bite my lower lip or whatever..
They seem to get the message, however subtle
Any feedback on this from the ladies?
Hahahaha Do they laugh too?

When a woman wears a top that exposes her cleavage I like to stare at them and pick my nose hoping she'll catch me leering and snacking.

I don't mind a glance, but an all-out stare is creepy. I'm also in the category of the bullshit intolerant friend and I will call that crap out in public, usually loudly.

I've also been in the position of getting leered at by bosses. They get called out on it, too. Just because they get paid more than me doesn't make them special. Quit the shit and at least have the courtesy to look me in the eyes for 90% of the conversation. I don't stare at your man-boobs, don't stare at my girls.

looker

I look at all womens breasts. I try not to GAWK but I tend to look and then go back for another look.

Size dosn't matter and I tend to see if Ic an see an outline of her nipples.

Big or Small I like the all.

Now if a woman kept looking at my cock. I would first check to make sure my fly wasn't down and then just enjoy the look. Might even get hard for her. ;)

My avatar name is AsgardianFrost.

Speaking as a guy, I stare at gals' tits because it makes me feel good, there's no poetry in it, there's no logic in it, it's simply brain hardwiring. As long as I keep my hands to myself & I stay at least 20 yards away, I'm not taking away the curvy woman's civil rights. I do like to feel good most of the time. Guys stare at gals' tits because it leads to sexual procreation. Since any person will die at about age 77, the previous generation's Ideal Man who politely never stared at gals' tits, ended up not having any pleasure incentive to sexually procreate, & so his "politeness" gene never got passed down to any living male in the current generation. If a living guy is talking to any adult gal, ipso facto, that same living guy did not inherit the "politeness" gene which the gals idealize so much.
The only two alternatives are either:
1. tolerance in today's multi-cultural society, for the guy culture of "tit oggling"...or...
2. the complete extinction of the entire human species.

I speak upon this topic with infallible authority after several biology college classes.

Last edited:
The simple answer is that we are guys, and we like to look at boobies!
;):D

82447899.gif

Back