Annimated GIFs - Post Your's Here

Inspirinious

Seeking Inspiration
Animated GIFs - Post Your's Here

UPDATE - I am going to highlight the latest contribution by placing it in this first post.
A new GIF from me
Jean-Strip-front+(safe).gif

**** Original First Post ****
Recently I have noticed several forum postings with animated GIFs. I thought I start a thread for people to post their GIFs all in one place.

A few "rules". Please only post:
attachment.php

Please feel free to comment on the GIFs and to discuss techniques for creating these.

Attachments

• Ani-Banner.gif
    Ani-Banner.gif
    43.8 KB · Views: 4,029
  • Let-the-Light---v2.gif
    Let-the-Light---v2.gif
    987 bytes · Views: 37,496
Last edited:
Animated GIF software

I use these FREE software packages to make animated GIFs on a Windows PC.

Photoscape - -animated GIFs from pictures. Allows for editing and re-sizing the output.

iWisoft Free Video Converter - an easy to use video converter software which can also make animated GIFs from video. Provides for cropping of the video. Way cool. {UPDATE - does not work with .wmv file format}

I am also aware that there are web sites that will create animated GIFs for you. You don't have to download and install any software :), but they also then have a copy of your images. :( One such site (which I have not tried) is ImgFlip

Last edited:
Been down this road...would love to make gifs....just such a pain in the ass!

That is what I was expecting. Tried this a few years back, and Yes, such a pain.

I am very surprised how easy Photoscape is to use. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot.

I use these FREE software packages to make animated GIFs on a Windows PC.

Photoscape - -animated GIFs from pictures. Allows for editing and re-sizing the output.

iWisoft Free Video Converter - an easy to use video converter software which can also make animated GIFs from video. Provides for cropping of the video. Way cool.

I am also aware that there are web sites that will create animated GIFs for you. You don't have to download and install any software :), but they also then have a copy of your images. :( One such site (which I have not tried) is ImgFlip

These have always intrigued me. I never knew how to do it. While I don't have the time or patience to do it now, I am going to have to bookmark this thread so I can try it when I have time. I am thinking about making one for my signature as well.

I LOVE gifs, just need to work out how to make'm:rolleyes:

One of the purposes of this thread is to help and support others with their GIFs.

First start by choosing some pictures, maybe 5-8 pics. They can be a series, as in a video, or totally different pics. I often resize the pics so that each is the same size and about 150-200 pixels in size. For this I use MS Picture Manager.

PhotoScape is very easy software to use to create Animated GIFs. Start it and then select the "Animated GIF" tab at the top. Drag your photos into the work area. It automatically begins building a preview of your GIF.

There are options (buttons on right) for changing the timing (Change time), either speeding up or slowing down the animation. Another button (Set canvas size) allows you to resize the result. This may be necesary to make the GIF smaller if you want the finished GIF to be under 100kb which makes it easier to post directly on Lit without using an external hosting site.

I suggest avoiding the use of the "Change effect". These are interesting, but greatly increase the size of the finished GIF.

Then click the Save button and your GIF is created.

It is that simple.

I came a half hour ago and this one made me hard again.

These have always intrigued me. I never knew how to do it. While I don't have the time or patience to do it now, I am going to have to bookmark this thread so I can try it when I have time. I am thinking about making one for my signature as well.

It's really easy, if you need help, let me know.

I could watch this one for hours!

:D thanks!

Once again proof that the sexiest pics don't have to be explicit. Love this one.

:kiss: thanks love

I LOVE gifs, just need to work out how to make'm:rolleyes:

I would make one for you just so I could perv it before it was posted ;)

Thanks to the contributors: PrettyKitty10, IcariusInHiding, and emmy_christina. Please thank them and visit their threads.

Also feel free to contribute your GIFs, your comments, or other contributions to the discussion.

I have added a Highlight by featuring the latest contribution in the initial post of this thread. The highlight will change as other GIFs are posted.

Keep them cumming.

Back