daddy's cock is burstin sit on my lap daddy's gir

hamiJJ

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Posts
729
well the title says it all
mums left and i havent cum in a year

im still fit and at 37 look good and my baby has grown up to be a stunning 18

out on the town you cum back tipsy and find me asleep in the chair with huge hard on in my pants where i have been watching a older guy fucking a teen girl

u watch for a bit and then drunk get wet and turn to look at my cock

hmmm you think

jj
 
Julie was a sweet girl, she was a beautiful 18 year old with blond hair and 38 c's.
she often wore provacative clothes but underneath all that she was a daddy's girl and would never didobey her father.

She had gone out that night for to her best friends birthday party and had gotten so drunk she hoped that her dad would be asleep, she was suppose to sleep over but there was a virtual orgy at the party so she decided to come home and be with daddy insted. But she had not realized how drunk she was until she had gotten home.

julie stepped into her house as quietly as possible, she was so quiet that she heard the tv on the next room, she decided to go and turn it off. to her surprice it was tuned to a porn channel and her dad had a big hard on as he laid asleep on the couch. Umm julie could not help but get a little wet. She tried to turn off the TV but was mesmorized by the young girl getting fucked hard on the video. She sure was enjoying it she thougt to herself. Julie continued to watch the video and the more she saw the wetter she got, the action on the tape was so hot and she was so horny.
Julie needed cock and she needed it bad, she stood up and then bend over next to her dad she carfully unzipped his pants and his member came popping out of his trousers, she couls not belief it it was almost as big as the one in the video.

Julie got curious and stroked it once to see what it would do. it was strait up. She sure wished a cock like that could be in her wet slit.
 
Jack dreamed in his sleep that the young girl on the tv was kneeling before him and stroking his cock, he felt her little hands around it as he murmed yeah thats my little girl in his drunken sleep and felt his cock get bigger and harder in her little warm hands

then dreaming on completly unaware that the hands were actaully those of his lovely little daughter, ne murmers in his sleep pump it between your titties you little thing yeah thats right do it for me.
 
Julie was so hot ans she could feel her panties getting wetter than any other time the porn on the tv was so hot and she was so horny that she began to stoke her dads cock as he slept.

She felt so dirty doing what she was doing but she could not help herself. She saw her daddy's already hard cock begin to grow as she worked it in her small hands. And then she heard him say what got her ohhhhhhh sooooo hot and wet "pump it between your titties you little thing yeah thats right do it for me."

Julie at first thought it was the movie but she recognized her daddy's voice and at once she found herself doing what her daddy had requested from her. Juile threw her shirt over her head and undressed as quickly as possible and began to titi fuck her dad's hard pole in between her large tits. every time her da'd hard cock would come near her mouth she would flick out her tonge wanting to lick the tip but was not sure if she should and held off on it until her dad told her to.

Juie was a very well behaved girl and would do anything her father ask of her, all he had to do was ask.
 
good girl

daddy loved his girl and was completly unaware that the amazing feeling he was dreaming was in fact not a dream of the girl in the porno but his daughter rubbing his cock at his drunken dreaming command.

Good girl daddy muttered, you are my little slut arent you he muttered to the girl in his drunken dream.

sqeeze it hard baby and then fuck your mouth deep with my hard cock as deep as you can go. make yourself gag on my cock and show me what a little slut you really are.

i want to feel your throat deep around my cock my little girl.

JJ
 
"UMMM" julie stuck her tonge out as her dad;s cock neared her small mouth, she had never had a dick in her mouth but the girls at school and especially the girl in the video seem to really enjoy it. Julie let her body take control over her and began to lick the tip of her daddy's cock everytime it came near.

Julie worked her tits on his pole until she was red from the friction of their bodies. She could not take it anymore she reached for her daddy's pulsating cock and began to work it into her tiny mouth as her daddy's cock continued to grow inside her mouth. She was doing just as her daddy comanded of her she was putting him into her mouth, she had not even swolled the cock head completely before she felt herself gagging on his massive pole. Julie tried to work through it but found it almost impossible.

She completely stopped so that she could catch her breath and try again, when she felt a hand on the back of her head pushing her into her daddy's cock. Julie parted her lips as wide as she could and began to suck him all in with the help of her daddy. She heard him call her a slut and Julie got wet she was not a slut but she loved the being called one she could not believe how hot that made her as she began to deep throat her daddy. She continued to gag on his meaty pole but the hand on her head would not let up and Julie did her best to keep up.
 
Good girl Jack said deep in his drunken dream, imagining that the young 18 year old in his dream was the girl in the movie and not understanding that it was actually his own lovely daughter sucking his cock like the little slut he always knew she would become just like her mother.

Now baby Jack said in a drunk slur rub your tight little cunt on my coack and beg like a slut for me to take and fuck you like the little slut for cock you are.
 
julie did not understand what was happening to her body she was soo out of it she reached for her dads cock and placed it in her mouth deep deep in her mouth almost gaggain and then her daddy asked her to do something that sent waves and waves through her body he asked her to sit on his lap and grind on his massive erection.

Julie quickly took the growing cock out of her mouth letting it fall out of her mouth saliva dripping from it as it hit with a thump and then bouced straight up again, she was mesmorized by the large cock in front of her, but she worked throught it and climend on her daddys bursting cock she grinded her little body on his massive tool and beg for him to take her to fuck her like the slut she was

What was happening Julie had no control over her body it was as if she was on automatic piolot or somthing she could not help herself her panties were soaked by her juices as hse continued to grind on her daddys throbbing cock and beg for more of it.

"Oh daddy take your little girl, fuck her, make her a real woman, please I need your cock in my little wet slit" Julie moaned as it became almost painful to keep herself from not plunging all the way, from letting herself completely go. Julie moaned in pleasure from the sensation of her daddys cock barely rubbing her imploding clit through the wet fabric that was her panties
 
Back
Top