The Heart of Dominance

Aria smiled and moved her face up that half inch it took to meet the new girl's lips with her own, below the surface of the bathwater she moved against the hand in a gyrating motion. She hoped this move would tell her all she needed to know.
 
Talia smiled hearing Firenza voice as she came in as she turned slightly to look to her as she nodded some

"Yeah this room is so empty without her and I do hope the new girl will stay with me in here "she took a deep breath to press her breast slightly into Firenzas hand some

as Firenza asked her if she wanted to some fun to pass time and rose her chin she leaned in to kiss back without answering as if saying what is that for a question of course

as her fingers put down the book she had in her hands and went to run up her body slowly caressing her skin to her breasts and slowly starting cup them and to tease her nipples some

Talia tippy toed a bit to be as tall as Firenza leaning in kissing softly with her eyes shut she had a funny feeling the hole time that it was way to quiet for the house normally the intercoms where going at least every half hour but it has been at least a hour since she has heard anything

But she just didn’t think about it anymore she just enjoyed this moment knowing that tonight at dinner her punishment might be not so enjoyable
 
Master Riley

“Master …I…this slave.”

She moistened lips gone dry and tried again.

“This girl loves her Master and Mistress above all others, when her Master didn’t orgasm she thought she had failed him…I …she ...thought that this had been a graduation test perhaps…she was distraught, she didn’t think..s…she acted…she did not want to fail You."

As she had spoken the thighs that had been pressed firmly together slowly widened her hands quietly returning palms up upon her thighs.

“ I am Yours Master p…please forgive this doubting slave” by now the color of her eyes was almost non existent and her lower lip was trembling as she tried to hold back tears of anguish and self-doubt.

What is wrong with me?
She wondered, the exhaustively trained pleasure never behaved stupidly as a rule.

Riley had heard enough. This was supposed be a happy day for this girl. She had excelled in all of her training, graduated, performed admirably in her handmaiden duties, and he had just bestowed upon her the honour of becoming a teacher. Not to mention that he had just allowed her a very outstanding orgasm.

He was grinding his teeth and the veins at his temples pulsed. He could tell from her stuttering that there was more that she wasn't telling him.

"You are a very stupid girl," he said calmly in a low, almost whispered tone, "You have forgotten your training. Young women of this manor are to conduct themselves with the utmost confidence at all times. Your weakness and lack of self respect is appalling. Further still, your mangled and mumbled responses are very disrespectful. Do you think I have time for your whimpering?"

He paused, staring intently into her. Her lips was noticeably trembling.

"I do not!" the words booming through the room as he yelled, "And I do not have time to reteach you everything a graduate, handmaiden and soon to be teacher must know! You will not show anymore weakness. You have been trained better this."

Reflecting on the predicament, he realized that he was now forced to punish her. It was the only way she would save face from this embarrassment. More still, he would need to be harsh.

"You will now receive your punishment for failing to demonstrate the principles of this Manor," the Manor had seven principles by which all actions of all inhabitants were judged. Even the Master himself followed the seven principles, as did Mistress Aria, "While your actions denote a failure to represent several of the principles, it is your betrayal the principle of Confidence that is most disconcerting."

As he scolded her, he thought briefly of the new class of students arriving and considered all of the work left to be completed before the training centre would be ready to receive them in the morning. His mind wandered to the opening dinner ceremony that would be preformed that evening and he could feel the excitement of another new beginning surge through his veins.

"Now, assume the position over my knee," he ordered and positioned himself in the chair, "And I do not want to see, hear, or feel any sign of weakness. Show some self respect. Do not fail to demonstrate confidence again."

When she was properly positioned, he slid his hand across her back and over her bottom. Curiously and teasingly, he let his fingers trickle over her warm sex and flicked the bell hanging from her clit. Tinkle, tinkle.

Then he raised his hand and swatted it hard on the bare flesh of her upper thigh. Then he did it again. Leaving behind solid hand prints as he struck again and again. Her bottom turning red. His other arm firmly holding her body down against his leg. Delivering the hard spanking, his muscular arm fully flexed and rushing through the air as fast as he could before landing full palm extended.

Today, the punishment would be 20 hard spanks with his hand. More if she showed any sign of weakness or doubt. He carefully observed as she accepted the spankings. Quickly adjusting the number depending on how she responded. Slap after slap.

"Get the fuck out," he said when they were finally finished, his mind returning to the business that he needed to attend to.
 
Last edited:
As Aria pressed her lips against Maria's the lust within her took over. Maria leaned against the kiss, before daring to lick across Arias lips, kissing her deeply. As she leaned into the kiss her fingers slid deep within Mistress' pussy, slowly beginning to stroke within her as her thumb found Mistress' clit, rubbing it gently. With her free hand she sought out Mistress' breast, gently caressing it before pinching at her nipple slightly, leaning her head down to suckle on the other nipple.
 
Aria moaned as the sensations flooded her and the warm water embraced both women in their slow and deliberate moments with each other. This was a very good way to get to know a new slave, Aria thought, and she was glad now that she had forgone waiting for one of the handmaidens. Angelique and Firenza were mere afterthoughts in this moment as Aria let her mouth, tongue, and hands glide over the soft, firm flesh of the new young recruit and let her own body be explored intimately as well. ''Mmmm...'' she moaned happily against Girl's neck as she sucked there.
 
Talia smiled hearing Firenza voice as she came in as she turned slightly to look to her as she nodded some

"Yeah this room is so empty without her and I do hope the new girl will stay with me in here "she took a deep breath to press her breast slightly into Firenzas hand some

as Firenza asked her if she wanted to some fun to pass time and rose her chin she leaned in to kiss back without answering as if saying what is that for a question of course

as her fingers put down the book she had in her hands and went to run up her body slowly caressing her skin to her breasts and slowly starting cup them and to tease her nipples some

Talia tippy toed a bit to be as tall as Firenza leaning in kissing softly with her eyes shut she had a funny feeling the hole time that it was way to quiet for the house normally the intercoms where going at least every half hour but it has been at least a hour since she has heard anything

But she just didn’t think about it anymore she just enjoyed this moment knowing that tonight at dinner her punishment might be not so enjoyable

Firenza took her friend by the hand, leading her to the single bed and gently pushing her down upon it. She grinned winningly as the slave languidly posed there, her own playful smile showing Firenza how very much she wanted this. Firenza leaned over her, intent to kiss her slowly, deliberately, from ankles up to her mouth...Oh, a long journey indeed but one well worth the stops along the way, specifically at the pretty pouting lips waiting for her between her and her destination, the delicate scent of arousal beginning to flood both of their senses. ''Let's have fun, then.'' Firenza said huskily as she nudged her friend's knees open wider to make room for more exploration of such deliciously lovely places...
 
Angélique

"You are a very stupid girl," he said calmly in a low, almost whispered tone, "You have forgotten your training. Young women of this manor are to conduct themselves with the utmost confidence at all times. Your weakness and lack of self respect is appalling. Further still, your mangled and mumbled responses are very disrespectful. Do you think I have time for your whimpering?"

Angél listened carefully to his impassioned speech, before she could formulate an answer to his question rectorial though she suspected it was, he bellowed,

"I do not! and I do not have time to reteach you everything a graduate, handmaiden and soon to be teacher must know! You will not show anymore weakness. You have been trained better this."

His voice ricocheted off the walls with much the same intensity as her earlier cries of pleasure had done not moments before... the young girl gulped more than ready to accept her punishment should he deem one necessary.

"Now, assume the position over my knee."

Angélique hurried to comply, she laid across his bare knees slipping her long hair out of the way as she did so, he was punishing her with a punishment which for her always lead to orgasm, was this another test? The teasing touch and soft tinkle tinkle confirmed her suspicions and the young girl mentally readied herself for what was sure to come.

As each punishing spank was delivered her heart beat actively slowed as her well trained body endeavored to swiftly convert the pain into pleasure; by the seventh stroke his lovely pleasure slave was headed toward sub space, the honeyed juices dripping from between her quivering thighs becoming a veritable river of her blatent arousal.

A test ..this was a test...she would not fail him this time!!!

It was with an almost supernatural effort that she halted her visceral responses her small teeth sinking into the soft flesh of her inner cheek in an effort not to moan aloud as she continued to absorb the pain he was inflicting on her throbbing flesh, welcoming it as if it were a beloved friend, refusing steadfastly to feel anything but pain that He had intended...[/] or so she fervently hoped.[/I]

Suddenly there was silence...the onslaught was finally over...

"Get the fuck out,"

Angélique’s stumbled from his lap and grabbed her sheath holding it to her body protectively her eyes wide with horror at his crude directive.

It was not the spanking but his choice of words that finally had her bursting into tears as she backed out of the room before fleeing on silent feet up the back stairways to the sanctuary of the quarters she shared with Firenza.

As the aroused and confused girl fled she thought for the very first time of leaving the Island, which until that moment she had truly considered home.

When Angél arrived upstairs she was relieved to find her roommate busy elsewhere, dropping her sheath into the laundry basket she headed for adjacent bathroom where she turned on the water until it was hot. Dazed she stepped beneath the punishing spray to try and wash herself clean of what had just occurred, she felt unclean and used the soap to scrub her body head to toe before changing the water temperature to icy cold.

She turned to allow the spray to cool her heated backside before twisting it to allow it to cool her front. Goosebumps stood out across her icy flesh and her nipples responded turning to fridges peeks of neglected need. The despondent slave sobbed as if her heart would brake , her tears running down her cheeks to join the other droplets headed to their demise in the drains below the house.

Normally Angélique’s loved to shower she would spend as long as possible messaging her responsive flesh, pretending her hands we those of her Master or Mistress, even slipping Seductive fingers between her legs to bring herself to the brink of an orgasm...further was not permitted without permission. Most days the young woman began and ended her day on poised the very edge...it kept her senses sharp and her awareness carefully attuned...

Not today it seemed...

What is wrong with me,
she asked herself again as she stepped from her shower. The bewildered girl braided her long tresses and oiled her well toned body taking no pleasure from the familiar chore working on autopilot he mind going over the time spent with her Master.

She laid out her translucent white sheath for supper, replaced her ankle and wrist bells and glanced curiously at the intercom, it remained ominously silent.

Angélique finally relaxed somewhat as she realized that often it remained that way for hours. Since her graduation she had not been required for much beyond the tending of the varied needs of her Master or Mistress, for they had a houseful of servants to tend to the house, gardens and kitchens; not to mention the new intake of eager students which ofttimes kept them busy.

That would change now that she would help instruct...if He didn't change His mind....

The young girl's brow furrowed wondering why she had not been summoned to tend to her Mistress in preparation for this evenings ceremonies, her bathing perhaps? Then she remembered, Mistress Aria had known she was tending her husbands needs and had sought out another...that must be where the absent Firenza was.

Mistress Aria would summon her when she had need of her, perhaps to help her dress or tend to her hair...that was unless she was waylaid by her husband.
For the first time since entering her room Angel smiled at the thought of her owners wrapped lovingly in one another's arms.

Her sunny mood didn't last long, as she messaged some healing balm in her still sore bottom the image of her Master came back to the forefront of her mind causing a soft pout to mar her beautiful features, she did have confidence in her abilities, somehow she had gotten her signals crossed.

As she wrestled with what was somehow becoming an insurmountable problem Angélique stretched out face down the huge bed to allow her bottom to air, she didn't want it bruising.

Master Riley had said he was giving her a reward, yet didn't cum, why? He had staying power, He could have several concurrent orgasms without problem, so why hadn't He cum...because He choose not to...why? It had to be a test...but then why had He punished her for something she had not done..several something's in fact..not that it mattered when she has first entered training she had often been punished unfairly..it was expected ..her Master or Mistress' will not hers...the punishment ..was it a reward ...or a test?

Angélique’s head was starting to pound as her mind wrestled with the problem..she never failed him before.

Why now?

The troubled pleasure slave went over the Seven Pillars on which their training was founded struggling for understanding, before she knew it she had drifted off to sleep her mind latching onto something unrelated...

The rounded bottom of the young girl resting fitfully on the bed was finally subsiding into a pretty shade of pink almost as if it were blushing at a devilish proposition... it would not bruise.

The small piece of flesh on the upper outer quadrant of her sharply thigh was another matter it was a dark and angry shade of purple. It was the place where just the other day she had received her both control shot.

The young girl had barely paid attention as the leering doctor as he told her it was a new and improved preparation designed to cut down her down time, only two days of bleeding he had assured her. Angelique was bored and wanted him gone, the onyx eyes which devoured her skin, the almost unprofessional hands which had touched her flesh disquieted her..she had started to zone out...her hormones would settle in a month perhaps...tender breasts, sore belly... unexplainable mood swings...to be expected! "Ummmm", Angelique had smiled absently barely registering his comments, she was taken care of always why should she worry? Angélique had been truely thankful when he had finally left her be .

The young girl tossing fitfully on the bed was unaware that her behavior could indeed be explained, her answers rested in her medical file located somewhere in the mansion.

"You are a very stupid girl," she murmured fitfully in her sleep...
 
Last edited:
Maria moaned softly biting slightly at Aria's nipple as Aria sucked and nibbled at her neck. She began thrusting her fingers a bit deeper inside her Mistress, her thumb circling and rubbing against Mistress' clit. Before too long she had slid back in the tub. Letting the water aide her she lifted Mistress' legs slightly, her own legs sliding beneath her to stabilize her Mistress in the water and not let her slip beneath it. She smiled as Mistress' legs opened before her, allowing her to slide her tongue across Mistress' clit and down to taste her flowing nectar.
 
Talia smiled as she heard Firenza as she then softly said back “Oh please let us” she felt like child on Christmas day so excited she was she nibbled her lower lip as she laid down on the bed looking down at her friend she smiled even more

Feeling Firenza hands spread her legs she took a deep breath already getting wet from the excitement of knowing what was going to happen liking the thought what was to come

Feeling the light but very erotic kisses from her ankles up to her lushes wet shaved lips she closed her eyes her lips being so soft but also in a way very hot

Her hands slid down her own body slowly teasing her nipples slightly to make her nipples hard for Firenza and to caress her skin some more
 
Master Riley

Alone, Master Riley began to run through the necessary preparations for the welcoming ceremony that would take place that evening at dinner. He and Aria had been through the routine many times before, but the ritual demanded proper preparation.

As a means of rebirth, the preliminary initiation ceremony, known as the Entrance Ceremony, was an invigorating experience for both newcomers and experienced members of the Manor. It reminded them all of their duties and responsibilities, and reinforced their noble purposes and designs.

Out in the foyer, through the door left slightly ajar from the fleeing Angelique, the servants scurried silently as they prepared the necessary meals, props, and decorated the room as was required.

The dining room would be fully sheathed in scarlet red for the ceremony. Three long tables surrounded with high back chairs were organized in a "U"shape centered the room. Between the head table and the two longer side tables were small gaps to better accommodate the servants and the movements required as part of the ceremony.

At the middle of the head table was a large throne, with two thrones flanking it on either side. The large center throne was the seat of Master Riley, the one to his right was the place of Mistress Aria, and the seat to the left was left vacant. There were also four other chairs positioned further down the head table. These were reserved for handmaidens, teachers, or special guests.

For the Entrance Ceremony, the two long tables would accommodate some of the students. First-year students, entering the program for the first-time would be seated in the inner-most seats, and were positioned as close to the Master's throne as possible. The high chairs that were not used by new students were to be occupied by senior and graduating students. Around the outside of the two tables, the second-year and third-year students would kneel upon soft ruby satin cushions, distributed along the perimeter of the room.

Riley left the lounge and made his way to his private quarters on the top floor of the manor. Servants quickly knelt and bowed as they were made aware of his presence, and with a simple wave of his hand he dismissed their courtesies in favour of proceeding with their work.

He passed by the large double door of the dining room and allowed himself to indulge his curiosity. Guarding the door was the house Praetor. He noticeably stiffened as Riley approached, and through a brief panic reassured himself that all was in order. The Master's scrutiny known to be thorough, his punishments unrelenting.

"Step aside Praetor, I will examine the room," Riley announced as he approached.

"Sir, none shall enter without challenge," the Praetor and pushed the door open slightly. If it had been anyone other than the Master or Mistress the Praetor would have committed a challenge and demanded a notation of permission. Known servants would be questioned briefly. Anyone unknown to the Praetor would be treated more strictly.

As with all aspects of the Manor and its ritual, the Entrance Ceremony was a well kept secret, exposed only to those lucky enough to be entered into Bond's Head Manor and Training Centre. Native slaves and local servants were barred entry. Instead, the room was prepared and serviced by previous students and a select few honoured servants that had been hand selected by Mistress Aria for their reputation in discretion.

Riley glanced over the room and was secretly awe struck, as he was every time he saw a room prepared in such a manner. Thick scarlet tapestries hung from ceiling to floor, concealing the dining room's walls and windows. The tile was covered with red carpeting, and the scarlet table clothes were being covered with red cutlery, plates, and drinking glasses.

His mouth unconsciously watered as he thought of the red foods that would be served. Some naturally the favoured colour for the Entrance Ceremony, others would be dyed. In the corner of the room he could see the roses bundled in a pile, soon to become the center pieces of this magnificent scene.

Turning on his heel, he left the entrance of the dining room and proceeded to his room. It was still to early to change into his white robe and scarlet cloak - matched by the robe and cloak of Mistress Aria - but he knew that throughout the Manor, many of the upper-year students would be preparing.

Handmaidens would be adjusting their translucent white sheaths, graduating students would be dawning their honoured red gowns, second-year and third-year students would take to their hooded black robes, and first-year students would be preparing their bodies for their naked arrivals.

Master Riley opened a compartment in the night table and retrieved the ceremonial speech. Then, whispering the words to himself, he dropped back on the bed and let himself relax.
 

Attachments

  • Floor Plan for Entrance Ceremony.jpg
    Floor Plan for Entrance Ceremony.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Firenza gasped at the sudden contact, then moaned blissfully.


As Aria was being licked to a frenzy she cried out in ecstasy and then had to hold herself steady on the edge of the tub, lest her shaking knees give out on her in her pleasure.

Usually the intercom was enough needed to call slaves to their Mistress or Master. The alarm was only used for emergencies. Everyone would gather in the corridor outside the Main Hall during these emergencies to find out what was the household matter so dire.

As the alarm sounded all the women stopped what they were doing, attention drawn to the siren and orange flashing lights.

Firenza swore and hurried, grabbing her friend's hand to come too as they ran, nude, to the kneeling spot where they'd wait for emergency news or direction.

Aria stiffened and her eyes grew wide. ''Something's wrong. Perhaps it's why my handmaidens were remiss. Come, Slave. We must meet the household outside the Great Hall. No time to wear a stitch.'' She led the way, crossing in front of the long line of her kneeling slaves to kneel before her husband and Master in front of this line, her place as Head Slave.

He let Milo, the technical wonder-boy of the house explain that the intercoms have been temporarily taken offline while the computer systems are being upgraded. Every girl would now have to listen for and answer to voiced call only. To aide in this it would mean less running off to private spaces together and more togetherness for the evening. Also, no closed doors which might muffle sound.

Aria nodded, taking this information in and her eyes lifted to meet her Master's. He reached his hand down and was stroking her cheeks and hair. He knew she'd just had an orgasm seconds before. She could see it by the fire of desire in his eyes he knew and he wanted to taste it soon for himself. This thought made her smile.
 
marisol fujimori

The girl was dressed only in a burkha and sandals. Unseen under the floor length robe she was nude and had her hands restrained behind her back and her ankles were hobbled with a short length of plastic attaced to her ankle restraints. Her mouth was stuffed with a ballgag, modified to accept a straw which lead to a catheter so she'd not go thirsty.

She was rather short, only 5ft 1in and her deep brown eyes peered out at the airport cargo terminal. She was afraid, and more than a little depressed. Her last Mistress died suddenly and she was given to a Master and Mistress at a school of some sort. She was starting to feel she was jinxed or really having really bad karma from some huge evil in a past life maybe.

She bet that the new Master and Mistress would be what They were, but that she would be sold again or worse, let go. She really didn't know what she'd do if she was left to her own devices. She silently bet herself ending up homeless and hooking for food.

She steeled herself to accept anything though and stood patiently awaiting transportation to her new period of slavery.
 
OOC: Everyone ready to get all the girls and Master to the dining hall soon?
 
It had been a long and challenging day. Then again, it was the first day of a new year and there were always unforeseen problems that arose from the desire for perfection.

Master Riley surveyed the seemingly ragtag group of students, servants, handmaidens, praetors and slaves that collected in the front green of the estate. Most had assumed the basic kneeling position, with some of the more experienced and senior students directing newer ones to their knees. He watched as many failed to maintain the simple position, and while Riley could accredit the imperfections of new students to their lack of training, he was also discouraged to see that some of his senior students had grown lazy from the break from their lessons.

The students were dressed in the various stages of preparation for the Entrance Ceremony. Few were fully groomed and adorned in their robes. Some were washed and sheathed. Others knelt nude or in their undergarments, yet to have completed cleansing their bodies.

The alarm had disturbed Master Riley's study of the ritual, and he released a silent sigh as he realized that there would need to be public punishments to address any discourage any further frivolousness bell ringing from his staff.

Having heard the explanation from Milo, the schools occupants stilled as Riley stepped to the front and addressed them.

"Seeing as we are all assembled, I might as well use the opportunity to remind you all of your duties for this evening's ceremony," Master Riley's voice boomed over the field of bowed heads. He noted a few curious glances from some of the newer faces, and paused a moment as he looked lovingly into the raised eyes of Mistress Aria. Aroused as he was, he knew it was a safe secret with Aria.

"You will all finish your personal preparations. It is nearing four o'clock, and our ceremony will being at precisely seven. Graduating students will enter first in their scarlet robes and sitting in your appropriate places, closest to the dais. Year two and three students will follow in the black robes. New students will follow the direction of Mistress Aria and enter on her command."

Master Riley let his hand drop softly to Aria's warm cheek.

"Now hurry back inside and complete your preparations. Assemble in the main foyer and await instruction when you are ready," Master Riley commanded.

He considered the time and decided to beckon Aria, Angelique and Firenza to his study for the final preparations.

"Mistress Aria and Little Pet," Riley paused as he recalled the moment he named Firenza. Her hidden anger and desire, mixed with her undeniable beauty and open affection for being covered and filled with seed had made his choice perfect. She embodied the rage, incandescent glow, and white-hot glisten that her name defined, "and Candere. You will come with me."
 
Back
Top