Incest--Mother & Son ( the Ride)

donjuanlaw

Virgin
Joined
May 16, 2003
Posts
5
I would love someone out there to write a story reguarding A mother & son.

The story would be along these lines....

There was a trip & when It was time to go home there was not enough room so the mother sat on the sons lap in the backseat....Yummy....You do the rest
 
I've seen similar incest stories ( often sibling)
I agree that done well, the exhibitionist ( "shhh...we must keep quiet") angle works well.
 
That got my dick sturing.

The vision in my mind was that they are in a crowded van. The mother is wearing something light, but very respectable like a long skirt. The son is likewise wearing something loose like a pair of slacks or sweat pants.

As the van go bumping down the road the mother's ass is rolling around in the son's lap, making him hard as a rock. They both are aware, but do nothing to indicate to each other that they are enjoying it.

After a pit stop, the mother positions herself better in her son's lap, so that the both of them could get the maxium effect from the situation.

This time they both exaggerate the motion of the van as they dry hump each other.
 
It sounds to me like this would be one scene in a story and not the whole story. How are you going to write much about a car ride home?

Not to mention, this would be a good build up to a "real" sex scene later in the story.
 
Good...Very good

All these good coments damnit....write the story....

OK Im forced..I will write the story....K

I will post story this evening....

Gottogo lots of dick hardining work to do he..he..he

thanks guys for inspiring

A few naked woman could help me think...hint....hint
 
More Time..............DAMN!!

Lets not rush perfection...K

The story will be posted for monday-tuesday....


The Name------The Ride Of My Life
 
I have it on my to-do list. :) I have character sketches and some notes written out. (Such as a reason why they have a full car to put the mom and son in that situation.) :)

When I get around to this story I plan to make it a long one or a "series" to slowly develop a relationship between mother and son.
 
oh, I prefer a series
also, don't delay the build up tooo long
there's a reason that porn films have sex of some sort every 5 minutes.
 
sirhugs said:

...also, don't delay the build up tooo long...

Sirhugs, I've been working on a new story and though there is no sex yet, I am wondering if (hoping that) the story holds interest currently and if it holds a sexual lead up. Would you care to read what I have thus far?
 
Back
Top