Dulcis Somnia Sunt De Hoc (closed for LovelyLuna and wideeyedone)

Scuttle Buttin'

Demons at bay
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Posts
15,881
If you want me tonight I'm yours
For as long as I can be
And everyone becomes invisible in the Land of Dreams

I watched the shadows dance, hear the crickets creak
Now I'm on the street
I've learned the robin's, song seen the mountain peak
Now it's time for sleep

So take me tonight I'm yours
And I've been craving your company
Everyone becomes invisible in the Land of Dreams




Hugh Kepler was tired. The end of the week was typically date night for he and his long-time girlfriend, and tonight had proven no different. Dinner had been nice, a little authentic Chinese place he'd stumbled across while wandering Chinatown a couple weeks back, and then they walked around in the cool air of an early summer evening in Chicago. Most of their time was spent hand-in-hand, browsing through cramped shops with ceramic tea pots and lucky cats arranged on various shelves, and though he was happy to spend time out with her, by the time all the light had been wiped from the sky he was ready to go home. They had a bit of a ride on the El, and he was happy he'd suggested she stay with him over the weekend so he wouldn't have to get off a stop earlier and walk her home.

A recent graduate of the Art Institute of Chicago, Hugh was 24 and living in a small one bedroom apartment in the city, within walking distance of three different El lines, two bus stops, and a 24-hour Subway that he ate far too many meals at. He was tall, nearly 6'5", and thin, always feeling a bit lanky when growing up. Despite filling out a little as he got older, he still felt like his arms were much too long, and he was often conscious of the way he moved them when he was out. More than once, he'd sent something flying off a shelf with a stray hand or elbow, and it never ended in anything but embarrassment and apologies. His hair was longish, a straight brown that hung to his collar and often fell in his face as he worked, his eyes a bright green that made him appear far more open and friendly than he truly was. This was not to say that he was unfriendly or rude, simply that he tended more towards the quiet and observant side, if not straight up awkward when put on the spot. But he had an easy smile and a good laugh when it could be coaxed out of him, and for the few that he was close to, he could be downright jovial at times.

He'd been with his girlfriend for nearly two years now, and the questions of marriage were starting to creep up now that they'd finished school and were working their way into their careers. He currently worked in the marketing department for a retail chain, designing the art that would accompany various advertising campaigns and in-store displays. The pair lived fairly close to each other, a short walk and a short train ride away, but their jobs were in opposite directions, and so they often didn't see each other through the week, the strange tangle of Chicago's El lines turning a 15 minute commute to work for each of them into a 45-minute gauntlet of packed trains and time spend waiting on platforms for transfers. Most every weekend, they made up for the time lost during the week, and he was happy for it.

As they made their way onto the train now, which was blissfully half-empty as most people were still out celebrating the arrival of yet another weekend, Hugh dropped into one of the hard plastic seats and slipped an arm around her when she joined him, his head falling against the window and tired eyes looking out at the city as it zipped past them. The rocking of the train and the warmth of her body next to his were the last things he needed in the struggle to stay awake, and his eyes were soon closed, his mind drifting...


He was in the house he'd grown up in, but it was... different. Arranged around the room he stood in were the various things from his bedroom now, his child's desk and dresser replaced with his own adult versions from Ikea, and through the open closet door he could see his own adult clothes hanging in the dark room. His gaze sweeping the room slowly, he was unsurprised to see that everything from his current bedroom was here...

Except.

He turned, knowing he'd find her there before he actually saw her. Laying across his bed was a woman he didn't know and had no memory of ever seeing before, naked as the day she was born. His gaze slid along the length of her body, from head to toe, and he realized then that he was standing before her in only a pair of boxer shorts. She reached out to him as this realization hit him, the tip of her index finger pressing against him just under his navel and traveling down until it came to the fabric of his boxers, where she curled her finger inside it and gave it a small tug.

His eyes flickered back up to her face, and he saw she was grinning at him. Her lips parted, pink tongue swiping over them, and then she said-


He was woken by a nudge, his head jerking from the window, eyes opening wide. With a glance around, he chuckled when he saw they were approaching their stop, and he hugged his girlfriend closer with the arm around her, head shaking.

"Sorry about that, I guess I'm more tired than I thought I was."

As the train slowed to a stop they rose from their seats and made their way out onto the platform and back into the cool air, the crisp chill helping to wake him more fully, and the strange dream was gone from his memory by the time they were descending from the platform towards the city street below.
 
Leah Gilman pressed her fingertips into the back of her long-time boyfriend, Hugh’s, hand as she clutched it tight in her own. Their fingers intertwined and she turned to glance up at his face, a foot and change above her own. He was very tall, but thin, with long brown hair and sweet eyes. Most people took him for the friendly, overtalkative type, but Leah knew better. She had been with him for two years now, long enough to be aware of all his quirks and strengths and weaknesses. He was a sucker for a good offensive joke, be it something racist or sexist or simply downright wrong. Most people would never hear him laugh, that sweet, rich tone that resounded with every strike against his funny bone. Leah knew how to pull a chuckle from him, though, knew just what to say to make him beam and pull her in closer.

She was growing impatient now, however, with the speed (or lack thereof) at which they were moving. Their two year anniversary was coming up, just about a month away. Leah, at 22, wasn't getting any younger. She worked hard at her job at a local magazine, writing editorials and articles about everything from fashion to psych studies to local news. The magazine was sort of a catch-all for the creative types of Chicago, submitting their poetry and short stories for her to sift through and approve before they were sent up to her superior, the editor-in-chief. Leah's first love was creative writing, and she fully intended to really, actually, finish up this book she was working on, one day soon. But life got in the way, and often after a hard day at the office, reading other people's work, Leah found herself exhausted with writing and wanting to do nothing more than settle into her couch with a glass of wine.

Now, however, the weekend had finally arrived. It was date night for her and Hugh, a special time seeing as they worked on opposite ends of the city and found it hard to make time for each other during the week. Some women might have been worried, jealous, anxious about the distance and the time spent away from their lovers. But Leah trusted Hugh completely. She knew that he loved her, and she knew that he would never do anything to hurt her or break the trust she had in him. The only problem was the lack of a ring on her finger. Leah wanted to get married. She wanted, with every fiber of her being, to walk down the aisle with Hugh and start a life with him. She didn't worry about his fidelity with him living separately from her, but she ached for him to be closer. The days at work that were truly shitty could be made so much better if she knew that she had a man to go home to every single night.

Boarding the El, Leah followed Hugh's lead to a pair of seats on the left side and then settled herself in beside him, snuggling up against his long frame. He instinctively put his arm around her to hug her closer and she smiled, breathing in his scent. They hadn't talked much on the walk over here, but that wasn't unusual for them. Hugh and Leah did their best talking and connecting when they were alone because Hugh could be very shy around other people. If they were having a conversation in a crowded place, he had a habit of whispering to her so that those around them wouldn't hear. He was sweet in this way... always wanting to keep things between them, no matter what the subject of the conversation. She chuckled inwardly, recalling an incident where she had to ask him to repeat himself no less than four times while standing in front of a checkout girl at the grocery store. He was asking her to run and grab another loaf of bread. Something inside of him gave him the idea that this was somehow a private matter.

Now Leah turned to look up at Hugh, eyes roaming over his strong jawline and the soft hair that hung straight down to his shoulders. She loved him with all of her heart. He had been such a blessing when he came to her, from wherever blessings originated. They had met in a random art store, when Leah had been dabbling in watercolors before she discovered that she couldn't draw or paint to save her life. Writing was her thing now, but nothing made her more grateful for her dip into the art world than looking up at Hugh now. He seemed to be dozing off, tired from a long week of work. He usually closed his eyes at least for a few minutes on the train, but he never really fell asleep. Generally speaking, he couldn't sleep anywhere but in a bed, preferably with Leah curled up against him. She let him be though, knowing that a little peaceful rest was just what he needed. He would be staying with her all weekend, and she didn't want him to spend it sleeping the days away.

To busy herself, Leah played with her phone, typing a few random thoughts into her notepad to save for later. She did this often, having ideas that she couldn't work out fully until she had stored them and looked over them a few more times. Now it was a description of the Chinese restaurant she had just dined in with Hugh, a work-up of the Asian couple who had been sitting next to them and their teenage son who had looked terribly bored with everything: the decor, the food, even the chopsticks he had been holding in his hand. Leah liked to imagine people's lives and write her stories that way, based on what she had seen around her that day. Jolted back to reality by the sound of the conductor's voice overhead, Leah glanced out the window to see that they were coming up on her stop. She smiled and nudged Hugh with her elbow a bit, waking him with a start. She muttered an apology but smiled up at him as he hugged her close.

And finally, they were off, down from the platform to the street. A couple blocks more brought them right to the door of her apartment building. It was older than Hugh's, and the apartments were actually a great deal larger. His small one bedroom had about two thirds of the size and space of hers, a fact that she loved to playfully tease him about whenever she could. But tonight didn't seem like the night, and she squeezed his hand gently as they headed for the elevator. "Are you hungry at all, honey? I could whip up a snack or something..." She pulled him into the elevator and, as the door shut, backed him gently into the side wall. Then she stood on tiptoe to kiss his lips gently, reveling in his taste and smell after holding back for so long. Hugh wasn't a huge fan of PDA, and neither was Leah really, so it was moments when she got to be alone with him that she cherished. She kissed him like this, his arm snaking around her back to hold him tight against her, until the elevator dinged, signaling that they were on her floor. She barely pulled back from his lips as she tugged him out the door and fumbled with her key to unlock her apartment. While she struggled to bring up the right key and fit it into the lock, Hugh wrapped his arms around her from behind and pressed his lips against her neck, her weakness and sensitivity there forcing a soft moan from her lips. "Hugh...." She giggled, finally worked the door open and then shut it behind the two of them.

"Drinks...." She pushed him off playfully so she could escape from his arms and into the kitchen, to pour herself a glass of wine and fix him some Captain Morgan and Dr. Pepper, his drink of choice. She watched him stride with long limbs into the living room and plop himself down on the couch, reclining against it with his arms spread over the back. Leah grinned, finding him more attractive and more wonderful than the day she had met him. She was glad for a relationship like this, one where she was comfortable and still so thrilled by his presence in her life every single day. They had their fair share of fights, because everyone does, but they were the type to make up after a few hours with kisses and caresses and whispered promises to never fight again.

Grabbing both glasses from the counter, Leah kicked off her heels (revealing her true 5 feet and 2 inches) and padded barefoot to the couch where she settled in next to Hugh, knees tucked up and turned in toward him. She was dressed simply in a pair of dark jeans and a low-cut white blouse. Her breasts, 36C and round, were the only thing she really found particularly sexy about herself. Her dark hair hung down in loose, long curls and her eyes were a deep brown, but none of it was seductive, really. She was just... a pretty girl with a nice pair of breasts. "Here.... rough day?" Leah handed Hugh his glass and then took a sip from her own, the wine bitter on her tongue. She enjoyed it though, if only for the slight buzz it would give her after a couple of minutes. She was a bit of a lightweight, so she could never drink more than a glass of wine or two before she got really shitfaced. She ran her fingertips down over Hugh's thigh, crawling them across his leg and toward his center. Surprisingly, he was a bit hard, a fact she realized when she reached his cock, tucked down into the right leg of his pants. She blushed a bit and then set her wine glass down on the table behind the couch before leaning in close to him. "Have you been waiting all week...?"

At this, she swung her leg over and straddled Hugh's lap, waiting expectantly for his hands to slide up to her waist, as they always did. This was a routine for them now; get home on a Friday night, make love for a few hours, wake up late on Saturday, go out to lunch, come back, make love.... a cycle Leah wasn't looking to break any time soon. She rested her arm across Hugh's shoulder and leaned in to kiss him, fingers stroking through his long locks while she ground down onto his lap. She had been waiting, even if he hadn't been. Her little pink vibrator wasn't cutting it, nothing could make her feel as good as Hugh could. His cock was sizable, and his attention to detail... they rarely fucked. They always made love.
 
She was on him before the elevator doors closed, and Hugh was more than happy for it. One hand slid to Leah's side, pulling her body tightly against his as the other sank into her hair, silken tresses woven between his fingers. The kissed, deeply but quickly, her taste lingering on his lips as they broken when the elevator reached her floor, the strange swirly feeling in his head lingering in his head for a moment as it always did when he rode an elevator.

He followed her off the elevator and into the empty hallway, most people in the building probably out doing one of the million things there were to do on a Friday night in Chicago, and when they reached her door, he slipped his arms around her body. Pulling her tight against him, feeling the firm curve of her ass against his hip as his head dipped, lips against her neck lightly, teasingly. He grinned against her warm skin as he drew a reaction from her, laughing quietly at her giggle and following her into the dark apartment.

When they separated, he stepped out of his own shoes and then flipped on a lamp, dropping onto the couch with a sigh. He could feel that he'd grown hard with just the little contact he'd had with her since stepping onto the elevator, and contrary to how he'd felt initially he thought he actually had the energy for sex tonight. Once he stopped moving, though, the exhaustion swept over him like a wave at high tide, and he knew it was all for naught. His cock hadn't seemed to received the message yet, though.

Hugh looked up as she came back into the room with him, drinks in hand. With a smile he took his from her, sipping from it as she joined him on the couch. He nodded at her question, setting his glass on the end table next to the couch and slipping an arm around her body. "Yeah... a little, I guess. More a long week, though." Lifting his feet, he stretched his legs slowly, the muscles in his legs tightening as he felt her fingers against him. Relaxing them with a slow grin, he nodded slightly at her question, his hands falling to her thighs as she climbed into his lap, "You know it's just not the same without you," he replied, looking at her through the veil of curls that fell into her face.

His hands moved slowly as her mouth lowered to his, over thighs, along the curve of her hips and up to her narrow waist, and he pulled her more tightly against him. Despite his exhaustion he could feel his body responding, his length growing harder as she moved her hips against him... but still, his brain threatened to go dark at any moment, the long week catching up with him more and more with each passing moment. With a sigh, he broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against her own, his eyes still closed.

"I know this is going to sound insane, but... can we just sleep tonight?" he asked in a whisper. "I'm just exhausted from this week. I think I could fall asleep right here if you let me..."
 
Leah bit her lip and sighed, eyes still closed as Hugh pressed his forehead to hers. She understood where he was coming from... they had both worked all week, after all. She was tired too, but she had been willing to look past that, for another chance to have him deep inside of her. Opening her eyes, she forced a smile, pulling back to get a good look at him. "I'll try not to be too offended, I guess...." She grinned, then kissed his lips a few more times, gently, before slipping off his lap. "Come on.... let's get ready for bed...."

Leah ignored the glasses that had been set down on the table, standing from the couch and then intertwining her fingers with Hugh's. She pulled him up to a standing position, taking notice of how truly tired her boyfriend was. His eyelids were heavy, and he couldn't stop yawning. Even when he stood, he was less than steady on his feet. He needed sleep, badly, and his own health was more important to Leah than anything else right now, even sex.

She dragged him to the bedroom, giggling as she watched him wobble by her side. "Not so steady on your feet, huh? Are you even gonna be able to undress?" Hugh barely answered, giving her a small smile and a grunt as they passed through the bedroom door. She took that as a pretty solid "no", and pushed him down into a seated position on the bed. Then she leaned in and pressed her lips to his forehead, while simultaneously working the buttons on his shirt. She took it off slowly, helping him pull it off his arms. Then she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped, removing those too. She folded them neatly and put them on a chair in the corner before turning back to Hugh. He was fading fast, so she pushed him back on the bed and motioned for him to slide under the covers.

When he was all tucked in, she turned away to unbutton her jeans and slide them to the floor. She had always been self conscious of her body when she was naked, and often she avoided undressing in front of Hugh. But he insisted on it when they made love... he told her she was beautiful. She just... didn't feel it. She reached up and pulled her shirt up and over her head, then took her pile of clothes and folded them on top of Hugh's. Things could be put away in the morning.

With a final glance around the room, she flipped the light switch off. Now, the only illumination in the room was moonlight and Leah took a moment to smile at that fact. The light passed in streaks over Hugh's face, and she saw now that his eyes were still open, just a bit. He was watching her. "Go to sleep, darling...." He shook his head slowly and held out his arms to her, refusing to attempt rest until she was right there. So she obliged, crawling in beside him, snuggling up against him with her head on his chest and her arm draped across his tummy. Then she tilted her head up, grazing her nose against his jawline before her lips were next to his ear. "I love you...." Moments later, the two fell peacefully asleep.
 
She was almost draped across Hugh's bed, her skin deliciously golden against the white sheets. Her head was tipped back, her long golden brown hair falling strait down her back without a hint of curl. She sat up and reached for Hugh. Her fingers teasing down his stomach. Her fingernails delicately tracing designs against his skin. She murmurred softly as she touched him. Then she gave him a wicked grin and dispensed with his boxers. Her fingers caressed the head of his cock, just teasing, her thumb rubbing in the bit of moisture found there. Her pink tongue slipped out wetting her lips.

"I have been waiting for you, Hugh. I am desperately hungry for you." She looked up at him with big blue eyes. Then she lowered her head and took him into her mouth. Her tongue teased him, sliding back and forth on the underside of him, all the while her mouth sliding up and down. She took his hands and placed them in her hair. She closed his fingers. Then, she slid him out of her mouth.

"Show me what you want, Hugh. Take what you want... you don't have to be gentle with me." Her whisper was honeyed and full of desire. With no warning, she took him back in her mouth and slid down until the head was in her throat. She pressed her lips to his body. Her hands caressing his thighs, his stomach, his back, anywhere she could reach.

Her bare breasts pressed against his thighs. Her body was slender but she had curves in all of the right places. She had the body of a 1950s movie star, full bust, tiny waist, curved hips, sculpted legs. The ultimate dream girl.
 
His body felt drained, heavy and devoid of energy as Leah pulled him to his feet, and he stifled a yawn, his eyes watering despite that fact. He let her lead him to the bedroom, yawning fully this time as she questioned whether he'd even be able to get undressed, and he could only reply with a sound in his throat, his eyelids feeling impossibly heavy. If he was along in his apartment there was a good chance he'd just fall onto his bed and sleep in his clothes until he woke up uncomfortable a few hours later and worked his way out of them.

Instead, he was pushed into a sitting position on the bed, and as she pulled his clothes off him piece by piece he yawned again, his eyes watering again, blurring his already tired vision. She had him undressed in minutes - or so it seemed, no doubt his sense of time was off at the moment - and he happily slid under the covers, the last tension draining from his body as his head hit the pillow.

In the dark, Hugh could only see her from behind as she undressed with the way she turned away from him, but he watched through half-closed eyes nonetheless, always enjoying the shape of Leah's body. Far more than she did, certainly. The sight of her undressing, revealing smooth skin and soft curves to sleepy eyes before she crawled into bed next to him, was the perfect sight to fall asleep to in his mind. He truly didn't understand why she couldn't see in herself what he saw in her.

The light was off suddenly, and he realized his mind had begun to drift as he sank into the warm embrace of sleep. The last thing he could remember was watching her undress for bed. She told him to go to sleep, and in the dark he grinned slightly, shaking his head as his long hair curled and twisted on the pillow under his head. She crawled in with him when he held out his arms, and his eyes fell closed almost immediately at the feeling of her warm body against his.

There were few things in life he loved more than falling asleep next to Leah. The feeling of her body against his, warm despite the cool air in the room, and the way the scent of her hair filled his lungs, it all felt so peaceful. It was like.... floating away......... on a cloud....... soft and warm........



She was naked, her skin a sharp and inviting contrast against white sheets, a color he would've thought ridiculous and impractical in almost any other situation. At the moment, he cared fuck all about the color of the sheets, may not have even noticed them if it wasn't for the way her skin seemed to somehow be the opposite of them. Where she lay seemed pure, clean, untouched. She breathed sex, her voice carnal honey, a fact he simply knew before she even spoke, and he knew even as he stood by the bed, his bed, though not in the room he grew up in this time, that he would fuck this woman. Not make love. She was not Leah, tender and sweet and sensual. This woman was desire, hot and hard and needy, nameless and naked to his gaze.

His eyes took in her body when she sat up, bare shoulders and sloping collarbone and round breasts and flat stomach and flared hips and exposed mound and long legs, he saw it all at once and understood it without question. She was here to be taken. Used, if he wanted. Or pleased, if he wanted. He would fuck this woman.

His eyes were on her fingers as she moved forward, it seemed like slow motion when her arm stretched out to him, and all he could focus on was her slender, outstretched digits, the rest of her somehow losing focus, he could only make out the roundness of her shoulders and her breasts and her hips.

She was touching him, her fingertips moving against his stomach, her nails leaving soft red lines against his skin, but it didn't hurt like scratching seemed like it should. The rest of her came back into focus suddenly, and he was looking at her face, the deep pools of blue that made up the core of her eyes, and he was aware of her grin, wicked and tinged with lust, without dropping his gaze to see it.

His boxers were off in a flash, his body fully naked like hers, and he shifted his feet, the boxers simply gone as if they'd never been there. He gasped, eyes wide but still unwaivering from hers, as her fingers moved against the sensitive head of his cock, and he realized for the first time that he was hard, his length swollen and throbbing. His eyes were watching her touch him then, he could see her thumb a bit wet with his precum, and he somehow grew harder.

His eyes were back on hers when she spoke, focused only on the deep blue but fully aware of her full lips as they moved, and his eyes were on hers until her lips were wrapped around him, drawing another gasp from his lips. He watched her intently, hips bucking forward slightly at the teasing swirl of her tongue against him. His fingers were pulled into her hair, the locks smooth and long, sensual silk against him.

She was speaking again suddenly, and her words,
take what you want, unleashed something inside him, a caged animal set free to wreak havoc, her mouth descending the full length of his cock simply prodding the animal, and he surged forward.

His fingers closed in her hair, it's softness only flaring his desire to grip it tightly, roughly, and he began to fuck her mouth, fuck her throat, fuck
her. He moaned aloud, unconcerned with his volume or intensity, unthinking and uncaring as he drove his cock into her throat with sharp thrusts of his hips, something he'd never think of doing with Leah, and yet somehow it seemed the only thing he could possibly do with this girl, this body that had given herself over to him to be consumed by his need.

He could feel his balls, heavy and full of cum, against her chin each time he pulled her lips down to the base of his cock, and despite squeezing his eyes shut he was full and intensely aware of the way she looked with her lips stretched around his throbbing, insistent cock, the sway of her full breasts as he took her. Her hands roamed his body as he possessed her mouth here at the edge of his bed, trailing fire everywhere they went, his body somehow arching into her touch no matter where her hands moved on him. His eyes opened, drinking in the shape of her nakedness stretched out before him, and he pulled back from her suddenly, the full length of his cock slipping from between her lips.

"Ask me," he said slightly breathlessly, his fingers in her hair tilting her head back so he could look down the length of his body and into her face, the fat head of his cock swaying just before her lips. "Ask me to fuck your mouth again."
 
She looked at him with hunger and delight. Her hair was clenched in his hand but she pulled forward and rubbed her face against his hard cock. Nuzzling him.

"Fuck my mouth. Use my mouth." She whispered as she rubbed herself against him. "Show me that you want to cum in my mouth." She whispered. She placed her mouth at the head of his cock again. Her eyes opened wide when he began to thrust in her mouth again, harder and deeper. Her hair wrapped around his fist.

Her desperate gasps filled the room, but she wasn't asking him to stop even as her eyes watered. She never looked away from him. Her tongue kept moving and teasing as she could.

Her lips began to show the signs of being well fucked, a little puffy and pinker. Her face flushed and her hair still wrapped in his hand. He pressed his cock deep into her throat, her lips pressed to his body. And she nodded. It was almost imperceptible but she was letting him know it was okay. She was telling him that he could do it, that he could do precisely what he wanted. She was telling him that he could cum in her throat.
 
The animal in him surged forward at the sound of her voice, a mysterious thing he longed to hear more of. Later. His grip tightening in her hair as his hips arched, driving his cock past her lips and into her throat again. He heard her gasp for air as he pulled back, allowing her a moment's breath before he pushed forward once more, and this time it was his turn to gasp.

His free hand reached under her body, finding her full breast and closing his thumb and forefinger on the stiff nipple, rolling it between his fingers while his cock continued to take her mouth. His eyes were focused on hers, seeing the tears standing out in them, and it only stoked his need to possess this woman wholly and completely. His breath was coming in ragged gasps, each thrust into her mouth pushing him closer and closer to the edge, his hands pulling her mouth to him as his thrusts grew more insistent, more urgent.

His eyes fell closed, head tipping back as he felt himself approaching orgasm, and with one final thrust he-


-opened his eyes, and found himself staring at Leah's ceiling. He could make out a few details, the shadows lengthening around the room, showing him that the sun was beginning to come up. He studied the ceiling, unmoving for a short time, trying to recall the dream that was already slipping away from him. A girl he didn't know, and sex he'd never even dreamed of before, and he found himself frustrated that he'd woken up before finishing in the dream. There was no way he and Leah would ever be like that, and as he stared up at her ceiling, intensely aware of the soft warmth of her body sleeping next to him, he was surprised to discover that some part of him craved it. Lifting his head, he glanced down the length of his body to the outline of his hard length tenting the blanket over him.

Dropping his head back on the pillow, he sighed quietly and rolled over towards Leah. Slipping an arm around her body, he pulled her close against him, his cock still hard as it pressed against her. He hoped she would sleep through the movement, unaware of his arousal, and he'd make sure even if she wasn't that she remained completely unaware of what caused it. His eyes falling closed again, he inhaled the scent of her hair and tried to get back to the warm depth of sleep.

And, perhaps, to find the girl again.
 
Last edited:
Leah was dreaming of clouds. She didn't dream of clouds often, but when she did, it was always immensely peaceful. She was in something... a plane maybe? It had to be a plane, she knew humans couldn't fly. But the sky was too clear and bright and unobscured for her to be behind some sort of glass... she was seeing the real thing. She could feel a breeze. Something light and airy... the smell of summer. She wasn't in the clouds anymore. A backyard. Grass and flowers. And something warm enveloping her waist...

Leah awoke slowly, gently, to the feeling of Hugh's arm sliding around her waist as he pulled her closer to him. She wasn't sure if he was awake too, as there were often times when he would snuggle up with her like this in his sleep. But pressing back against him, smiling to herself, Leah could feel something hard behind her. It wasn't strange for Hugh to wake up with a little morning wood... it happened to all guys. But this didn't feel like your average morning wood. Leah giggled to herself as she pressed her ass harder against Hugh's erection. He pulsed and throbbed where he was nestled between her cheeks, feeling harder every second. And his cock was hot, warming her up with even this little bit of contact. The feeling of him, like this, behind her.... sent Leah to do something that she hadn't done in a while.

Turning in his arms, Leah looked up at her boyfriend's face, examining it carefully. He seemed to be knocked out. His eyelids weren't fluttering much, he looked peaceful enough. Grinning, Leah ran a fingertip down his bare chest, playing in the light hair he had there. Then she took the tip of her finger farther, sliding it down until she had reached the little tufty happy trail that led her straight to the waistband of his boxers. She could feel the heat emanating from his cock and Leah smirked before slipping under the covers to assess the situation up close.

She settled herself down between Hugh's legs, still shrouded in some darkness by the sheet over her head. Her face was directly in front of his boxers now, his cock standing at full attention in front of her. She couldn't remember the last time Hugh had been this hard... what had he been dreaming about? But she shook it off, chalking this particular erection up to the fact that Hugh hadn't been able to... relieve himself.... last night. They had gone straight to bed, and who knew how long he had been waiting to cum before that? Biting her lip, Leah peeled down the waistband of Hugh's boxers slowly, pushing them down the length of his legs so that his balls and shaft were entirely exposed for her.

The head of his cock was swollen and purple, a few drops of precum glistening at his slit. She was still surprised by this, but pleasantly so, and slowly she leaned forward to kiss her way from his balls to the tip of his shaft. She was gentle, loving, as she always was when it came to pleasing him like this. She was nervous around his cock sometimes, afraid to hurt him. She knew he was the same way when it came to blowjobs, always careful not to thrust down her throat or push too deep. And she loved him for that. She took good care of him, she always made him cum... just slowly. Sweetly.

Now Leah was ready to taste him, and she wrapped her fingers around the base of his dick before using her tongue to lap up the precum still oozing at the tip. Then, she sank her lips down over him, taking his head fully into her mouth and swirling her tongue around to taste his flesh. She couldn't take him all the way, but she was learning to take him a bit deeper every time she gave him head. Even now, she could feel herself slipping past the usual point, taking him maybe a quarter of an inch farther than she had last time. She was pleased with herself, smiling around his cock as she tightened her lips back up his shaft.

It sounded as if Hugh was stirriing. Soft moans elicited from his throat and he was squirming slowly. Taking this as her cue, Leah flipped back the covers over her head and smiled up at her boyfriend, cock still in hand. "Honey.... I found something..." She grinned, running one hand up through his chest hair again as his eyes opened sleepily. "Good morning...."
 
Despite his arousal, Hugh was able to sink back towards the murky depths of sleep quite quickly. The warm shape of Leah against his body, her steady breathing as she slept peacefully in his arms, only helped to settle his mind enough to begin to drift, even if the rest of his body wasn't quite ready to follow suit. His mind had not yet fallen deep enough into sleep to begin dreaming again, and it was as he floated in that smoke between asleep and dreams that Leah began to move.

He was relaxed enough that she could turn in the circle of his arms easily, allowing her to be able to face him without waking him. As she disappeared beneath the covers he moved, unconsciously accommodating her the way lovers that had slept in the same bed for a good period of time often did. The removal of his boxers moved him into shifting again, his sleep becoming a bit confused as his unconscious mind debated in only the way an unconscious entity could whether to continue down the path of sleep or turn back to investigate what was happening in the conscious world.

Leah's lips pressing against his sensitive balls made the decision for him, and instead of continue down into the inky darkness of sleep to discover what bizarre and beautiful treasures lay at the bottom, he began to swim up out of it, slowly. Her lips wrapping around the head of his cock pulled the plug on it all, and awareness flooded back to him, carried on the wave of pleasure her descending mouth brought him. Without even being fully aware he was doing it, Hugh moaned quietly, brow furrowing above still-closed lids as Leah's lips made their way back up his length.

Slowly, his eyes opened. He was looking at the ceiling again, the shadows just slightly longer than they'd been the last time he did this... and that wasn't the only difference. The feeling of lips around his cock didn't dissipate as it had before, and he couldn't help but to shift his hips under the gloriously torturous pressure against those delicate, desperate bundle of nerve endings. In his half-awake state Hugh felt the desire to reach under the covers and sink his fingers into Leah's hair, just as he had so many times before. But his intention was unlike any other time, and he found himself wanting to fuck her mouth, the quiet growl of a newly discovered and freshly caged animal echoing in his head.

The covers being lifted back to reveal Leah between his legs, slender fingers still encircling his cock, chased away all these thoughts, and he smiled as he lifted his head to meet her gaze. With the sole of one bare foot he stroked lightly against one of her calves, his smile broadening into a grin at her words. "I'd say you did," he said a bit hoarsely, fingers raking back through his hair to push it out of his face. "Good morning indeed... this might be the best alarm clock ever invented."
 
Leah chuckled, biting her lip as Hugh pushed his hair back away from his face. He was gorgeous, even half-awake and imbued with drowsiness as he was now. She ran her tongue along her lower lip and gave his cock a few more tight strokes before slipping up his body to straddle his hips. His boxers were removed now, but her sweet little pink panties were still on her body, a tiny bow accenting the front of the waistband. She leaned down to press her lips to his gently, kissing him despite morning breath, and cottonmouth. She loved him, fiercely. Her right hand ran across his cheek to tuck a few stray strands of hair behind his ear while her lips meshed against his, her tongue slipping past to taste him fully. After a few seconds, his hands went to her hips, holding her there where she straddled him. She could feel the heat of his fully erect cock pressing against her ass, her cotton-covered mound resting on the expanse of flesh right underneath his navel.

"Is it time for you to finally make love to me?" Leah pulled back and steadied herself with her hands on Hugh's chest, grinding her dampening center gently right above his groin. "You seem to have been thinking about it while you were sleeping..." She reached behind her now to let her fingers dance over the still swollen head of Hugh's cock. A grunt from him enticed her, leading her to wrap her fingers around the head, behind her, as best she could. She squeezed a bit, then scratched her nails down Hugh's chest with her other hand. His fingers were teasing at the waistband of her panties, dipping in and tugging a bit. She knew he wanted them off of her, but she couldn't wait the time it would take to roll off of him and remove her clothes. Instead, she merely pushed the fabric to the side, revealing a soaking wet entrance and a relatively swollen clit. Her eyes flitted back up to Hugh's now, watching him for the okay.

He had a dazed look on his face, almost as if he was still half-asleep. Leah wanted to chalk this up to the arousal he was suffering through at the moment, but this was unlike him... it was as if he wasn't really there with her. Biting her lip, she did the only thing she could think of to bring his attention right back to the task at hand. Slowly, she reached behind her back and unclasped her black bra. She didn't remove it right away, letting the straps hang loosely on her shoulders, falling a few inches down her arms as she reached forward once more to stroke her thumb along Hugh's strong jawline. "Honey....." Leah was self-conscious, always, and it had taken a long time for her to feel comfortable having sex with Hugh with all of her clothes off. The first few times, she had left her shirt on, not even bothering to reveal her tummy to her new boyfriend. As time went on, she had let him pull her clothes off of her in the heat of the moment. Even now, though, she was nervous about showing her breasts to him, especially with the way the sunlight was coming in through her bedroom window. But if this wouldn't get his attention, nothing would.
 
The shadow of something, a dark and fierce desire he had no name for, was in the fringes of his mind as Leah's hand stroked him again. His lungs filled with a deep breath, once more fully erect as she held him in the circle of her fingers. He exhaled slowly as she moved up his body, and with the released air the unknown, unnamed need that lurked inside him dissipated. His eyes fell closed as Leah's lips met his, and the unknown girl was not found behind his lids, waiting to surprise him with her large breasts, curved hips, and wanting mouth. Were he to pass her on the street today, he was quite likely not to recognize her at all. She was still in his mind - despite the fact that he had no ability to conjure her now, nor the knowledge that there was anything to conjure to begin with, she was still very much there - but she had retreated to the deep, unconscious recess of his mind. Waiting.

Sleep still clouded his mind, however, leaving him feeling slightly dazed. It seemed one did not sleep especially well when they were rather enthusiastically fucking the mouth of a girl found on their bed, and his return to sleep being interrupted, welcome though it was, did not help. Leah's voice breaking the soft silence in the room helped, and with full lips carving a slow grin across his face, he nodded slightly. It seemed, according to his body, that it was far past time.

His hands reached out to her, fingertips gentle along the curve of her hips, tracing along the elastic that held her pink panties on, denying him access to her body. Hugh's hips rocked slightly when she squeezed his length again, a soft moan coming to life deep in his throat, and his eyes hungrily drank her in as she pushed her panties to the side, showing him her arousal.

With an almost dream-like slowness his eyes made their way up her body again, and he found her biting her lip as she watched him. He was unsure if it was a sign of her own arousal, they'd both wanted this last night but the week's toll on his body had simply not allowed it, and perhaps they were both feeling the effects of the wait. Silently, his eyes followed her movements as she reached behind her back, and the slack in the straps as she unclasped her bra drew a bemused grin to his lips. He told her often how he wished she'd sleep without it, play-arguments that occasionally were close enough to see into the Land of Real Arguments, but eventually he accepted her self-conscious nature. Moments like these, when she'd fully reveal her body to him in light enough to see her, he looked forward to.

With a flick of his gaze he was looking at her face again, and with an arched brow and a twinkle of mischief in his eyes, he reached up and hooked a finger at the small strap between the cups of her bra. Pulling it away from her body, he freed her breasts, making the struggle to keep his eyes on her face nothing short of heroic. He managed, though, until he pulled her bra completely free from her and dropped it over the side of the bed, and then his gaze slipped, drinking in her body for a moment.

Sitting up then, he slid an arm around her waist, moving her against the length of his cock. His other hand reached up, palm cupping her cheek and pulling her lips down to his in a sudden kiss, his tongue flirting against her lips, the swell of her breasts naked and firm against his chest. Their hair, hers only a little longer than his own, formed a curtain of darkness around them, with some of the strands of his straight hair intertwining a bit. The arm around her waist moved, his hand sliding against the small of her back, dipping into the waistband of her panties, his strong hand cupping her ass and pulling her tighter against him, the pressure of her mound moving against his length drawing a sign from him that was quickly swallowed up into the kiss.
 
Leah's doubts and worries were assuaged the moment Hugh saw what she had done behind her back. The old Hugh was back, that same playful smirk spreading across his lips as he reached forward to tug at the front of her bra. She could feel the heat creeping into her cheeks now, a warm pink flush rising to them as he revealed her breasts finally. He did a good job of focusing his attention on her eyes, a move that always worked to calm her. As soon as the bra had been dropped to the floor, however, his eyes slipped down to her body. Leah had a strong urge to wrap both arms around herself and hide the soft orbs of round flesh from Hugh's lingering gaze, but she fought it. Her nipples were hard, she could feel them stiffen from the morning breeze coming in through the window. They sat high on her breasts, perky and pink and small. She knew that Hugh could stare at her forever, he had told her himself before, but tonight he let his eyes meet hers once more after only a few seconds.

He was smiling too, and he leaned up toward her, slipping his arm around her waist to hold her body tight against his chest. In a flash, his hand drew her face down toward his for another kiss, and Leah was lost in it once more. Any insecure thoughts melted away as she felt her nipples graze and then press tight against Hugh's bare flesh. Her worries dissolved as his tongue flicked against her lips, teasing her. She opened her mouth to him, letting his taste flow over her own tongue and teeth now. She eagerly sucked it into her mouth, the very tip of his tongue, then his lower lip, nibbling playfully as Hugh's hand slipped down into the waistband of her panties. He cupped her ass hard and pulled her even tighter against him, giving her no choice but to go along for the ride. She could feel herself moving along his length now, pressing down without any sort of penetration. This contact alone was enough to make her squirm, though, and she let out a low sigh, breaking the kiss. When she did, she tilted her head back, then breathed in some of the cool air in her bedroom. Hugh's lips were on her neck in almost an instant. Her biggest weakness lay in the way he kissed and licked and nibbled along the delicate flesh of her throat. It was one of his sweetest moves, really, and it was as if she could feel his love for her penetrating the thin skin of her throat with each sweep of his lips and tongue.

A quiet moan escaped Leah's throat, one she had failed to stifle. By nature, she wasn't particularly loud in the bedroom. On the inside, her desire to scream out for him when he made love to her burned through her veins. On the outside, she was meek and timid for the most part. She would moan, or whimper... but Leah rarely talked dirty to Hugh or even spoke full words at all when he was deep inside of her. She concentrated, she let all the emotion and sensation of the experience soak and permeate her being. She didn't speak, but he knew how much she enjoyed herself. This morning, though... Leah was feeling less quiet and shy. More vocal.

Lips moving along his jawline to his ear, Leah whispered softly there. "Let me ride you......" She rarely stayed on top for long, Leah was naturally pretty laidback in bed. It wasn't that she didn't like doing the work.... more that she had never done it before, and Hugh took over anyway. He was always gentle, he was never dominant per se.... but he certainly did do his job and half her job with every rendezvous they had. But once again, this morning... Leah felt a bit differently. She slipped her slick lips up his length again, pressing his cock down against his tummy as she did. She pulled back from him a bit, looking down into his eyes, searching them for that passion that the two of them usually shared. Her own eyes were on fire with it, her arousal growing with each passing second. She didn't want to wait any longer.

Raising herself up on her knees, Leah grasped Hugh's cock with one hand, stroking him with the aid of the sticky juices she had rubbed all up and down his shaft. Then she bit her lip in concentration, glancing down at what she was doing to focus. She rubbed just the very tip of his cock against her clit, groaning softly at the contact. Then, with her brow furrowed, she slipped him down further to her entrance and very slowly lowered herself down onto him. She gasped as the head of Hugh's cock popped past her entrance, then let out a low whimper as the rest of his length and girth began to stretch her painstakingly slowly.
 
When Leah's head tipped back, Hugh dipped his head and his lips attacked, the tender flesh over her throat the battleground between his passion and self-control. The memory of the dream, and all that had happened in it, was gone entirely from his mind, but the fire it lit inside him still burned hot and intense, and only the wetness that moved against his cock now could extinguish it.

At her whisper in his ear, Hugh's brows rose slightly, a bit surprised by her words. She would, occasionally, be on top, but it was usually for a short time, and almost always at Hugh's urging. And he couldn't remember the last time she'd actually said the words "ride you," either. Maybe, whatever had caused him to wake up in the state he was in was in the air, or in the food they ate last night. Whatever it was, it seemed to be a shared sexual energy, and one that Leah seemed to be, even if only a little, embracing.

Quietly, Hugh nodded his agreement to her desires, something he would've eagerly done even if he'd not woken with Leah's lips around his cock that morning. When she'd allow herself to be naked and atop him, it was one of the sexiest sights he could imagine. And like all good things, he couldn't get enough of it.

Meeting Leah's gaze, he held it as she raised up and took him in her smaller hand, stoking the fire of his arousal with her stroking hand. Even when she dropped his gaze to watch as she slipped him inside her, his eyes remained on her face, watching intently. Seeing Leah's face the first time he entered her, the intense concentration and pleasure that washed over her, it only served to turn the dial of Hugh's arousal to 11.

As she took the swollen head of his cock, his jaw fell, lips parting, and he watched her expression through half-closed eyes, the sound of his soft moan mingling with her own gasp. His body was still as she took more of him slowly, centimeter by aching centimeter, and he could feel her juices coating him, trickling down to his balls. When she finally settled on him, his length fully surrounded by her clenching walls, he exhaled a slow, shuddering breath. His hands fell away from her, moving to the bed on either side to support his upper body. Tilting his head forward, his lips sought hers again, his cock undoubtedly throbbing as she held him inside her.
 
When Hugh's cock finally bottomed out inside of Leah, she let out a low, soft moan. The sound was almost a whimper, but it was cut off quickly by Hugh's lips. He kissed her gently, sweetly... his hands no longer held her hips. Now he steadied himself on the bed so that he could lean up closer to her. This was the type of experience that Leah was used to with Hugh, but amplified. They held each other just like that for a few moments, kissing slowly and sensually. Leah would have been content like this forever, with Hugh buried inside her, throbbing hard and slow. Just the pulsations of his cock made Leah tingle and twitch, and she groaned softly against his lips.

After another few kisses, Leah pulled back from Hugh's lips. She steadied her gaze on his, the sunlight brightening the steely gray of his irises. She bit her lip hard before pushing herself up on her knees to slide her pussy up the stiff length of Hugh's cock. She could feel her muscles squeezing around him, trying desperately to keep him buried inside of her. As she reached the tip of his cock, Leah took a deep breath, then plunged back down on him hard, burying him to the hilt once more. With that, she let out a cry, her arm wrapping around Hugh's shoulder. Her fingernails dug into his back instinctively, clawing at his strong shoulder blades. "Ohhh, Hugh... I've been waiting so long..."

Leah began a steady rhythm with those words, moving back up and down Hugh's length. She was slow at first, getting used to the way it felt to be on top of him. It wasn't something she did very often, and her legs were always a bit shaky at first. Her thighs and calves were strong though, and soon Leah was bouncing at a moderate clip, letting the head of Hugh's cock pound against her cervix with each thrust inside of her. Her mouth was typically pretty clean during sex, and Leah rarely did more than utter soft moans and whimpers. This morning, however, she found herself unable to hold back. Her words rose in pitch and volume with each second that passed. "Fuck...... oh, fuck... God, I love you, Hugh... you're gonna make me....."

She didn't finish the sentence though, merely closing her eyes and biting her lip as she concentrated on the pleasure rising up in her body. Her breasts were pressed tight against Hugh's chest now, nipples hard against his skin. The added friction sent chills up her spine, bringing her even closer to the approaching orgasm. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer like this, and for a moment she wondered why they didn't always make love like this. Leah couldn't remember the last time she had been this close to climax after only a few minutes.
 
When she'd finally sank fully onto him, Hugh couldn't help but to let a groan pass across his lips, his jaw nearly hanging. He was generally a bit more vocal than Leah in the bedroom, a fact that was a bit odd really given how quiet he generally was otherwise. When he felt Leah around him, her muscles always clenched so tight around his length, it was nearly impossible to keep it all in his head. Once, fairly early on, they had made love just down the hall from the bedroom of friends of his they were staying with, and it was all he could do to stay quiet when she made him cum, the only thing stifling him her lips fiercely on his own, swallowing up the sounds she drew from him.

Once their lips parted for good, his eyes opened, focusing on her face, despite the display of her body atop his. She looked incredibly sexy on the rare occasion that she did ride him like this, and it was sometimes hard not to gawk openly, but her own self-consciousness was always in the back of his head, never wanting her to feel uncomfortable without clothes on around him, and so he generally refrained. Though that's not to say he didn't sneak glances now and then. What man in his right mind could avoid it? Even fully clothed, walking in the city with her as he was last night, his eyes loved dancing over Leah's form. And someday...

His thoughts, all thoughts, were torn from his head as she moved on him, every time turning it into a shocking reminder of the difference in sensation a simple change in position created. She moved on him, far better at it than he suspected even she realized, the clenching muscles of her pussy like a perfect vice-grip around the entirety of his length, and even when she lifted almost entirely off of him a low moan slipped out, the sweet agony of his cock leaving her only a prelude to the way it felt when...

Another gasp as she took him once more, his slick length deep inside her again, and he was surprised when her own voice filled the quiet bedroom as her pace increased. Hugh simply couldn't help it, his eyes drifted, over the sway of her breasts as she rode him, along the expanse of her tummy, down between her thighs to the point where they joined, and the sight of her taking his full length with strong, deep thrusts onto him was nearly enough to send him over the edge. His eyes were draw suddenly back to her face as he heard her voice, her words causing a sudden and intense flare in his arousal.

Hugh's hands gripped her hips, guiding her along the length of his cock, keeping her body tight to his, and his lips moved near her ear, his voice breathless a lot in her ear, nearly a growl in his throat, "Cum for me, Leah...let me feel you cum for me, baby..." His hands slide, forming along the curve of her ass, strong arms helping her move on him as she nears the peak of her orgasm, wanting her moving along his length still as she crashes over the edge.
 
Leah was already incredibly close to orgasm, as she had just let Hugh know breathlessly. When he heard her words, however, he went into overdrive. The way he gripped her hips had her moaning before she even realized the sounds were coming from deep within her. Leah was never this loud in bed, but at this very moment, she could no longer hold back. She was driving herself down on Hugh's cock vigorously, but he was the real key to her nearing orgasm. His hands held her tight to his body, while simultaneously guiding her up and down along his cock. At the sound of his whispered words, she was over the edge.

Leah came with a few resounding moans and whimpers. Those whimpers turned into squeals as her orgasm hit her full blast, her pussy milking the length of Hugh's cock while it pulsed and clenched. The grip of her vaginal muscles was vice-like, always had been, and she knew that Hugh would be pushed closer to filling her up with his own hot load very soon if she came like this even once more.

Even now though, as she was cumming, Hugh kept her moving. Usually she required a minute or two to calm down after an orgasm like this, but he wouldn't have it. He lifted from underneath her, helping her to bounce on him even while she screamed out in pleasure. The sounds of her moans filled the room, bouncing back and forth off the walls. She knew that her neighbors would be able to hear her, but at this point, Leah didn't care. This was some of the best sex she had ever had with Hugh and she would be damned if the thought of someone hearing was going to stop her. She knew that this new-found attitude would fade as she came down from her orgasmic high, but she embraced it for now.

Finally, a minute or two later, Leah was calming. It still felt amazing, the way every vein and ridge of Hugh's cock filled her up and fit perfectly within her. But now, she wanted his cum. Leah nearly always begged Hugh to cum deep inside her, because it made her feel so close to him. She knew that she wasn't necessarily the most adventurous person in bed, but the fact that she loved a good creampie as much as she did always kept Hugh coming back for more. Now, she pressed close to him as he helped her move, pressing her lips hard to his. She tasted him, tongue running along his lower lip before slipping past it into his mouth. Then she tugged at his hair, her fingers tangled in it as he held her close. "Is it your turn, babe? I want to feel your cum fill me up...."
 
At some point, perhaps the moment Leah's tongue slipped past his lips, perhaps when he felt her words more than heard them, Hugh realized he'd become hyper-aware of everything. He felt like he could feel every inch of her that touched him, from her hips against his when she settled down onto his cock to her breasts pressed to her chest to every cell of her fingertips as they moved through his hair.

It was a moment or two, with her still moving along his length and pulling him closer and closer to his own orgasm, before he managed to respond to her. His head bobbed with a slight nod, a needy and breathless grin touching on his lips. His hands remained molded to the firm shape of her ass, though the pace at which he helped her move on him had slowed considerably as she came down from her peak.

His hands moved on her finally, arms slipping around her and pulling her fully down onto him, holding her body tight against his. His lips found hers once more, a fierce kiss, his tongue seeking out her own, needing to taste her. Holding himself deeply, fully inside her, he rolled with her. Moving them over to her side of the bed, he settled his body atop hers.

Hugh's lips remained on hers, not yet ready to lose her taste in his mouth, as his hips began to move again. He was slow at first, knowing she might still be sensitive from her orgasm, but his need quickly began to take over. He was ready before she'd touched him - though he couldn't quite remember why - and even more so when he'd woken to find her lips around his cock. To have her ride him the way she did, throw caution to the wind as she cried out loudly, it only served to heighten his need beyond the point where he could control or tolerate it. His length was slick with her juices, glistening in the faint morning light as he'd pull from her, but it was never for longer than the time it took his muscles to reengage and fill her once again.

His teeth found her bottom lip, nibbling on the soft pillow as he took her. His chest heaved as his muscles sought more and more oxygen to fuel his movements above her, on her, inside her. He could feel a thin sheen of sweat on his body, certain they'd find themselves squeezing into her small shower together in a few minutes. It was impractical, sure, as there was barely enough room for one person in there, but there was something about it they loved. Something intimate and secret.

But that would come later. Now, there was only this. Her body, warm and wet and tight around him. His need, hard and throbbing and filling her. The taste of her in his mouth, the scent of their sex filling the room, his hair long and loose and hanging around her like a curtain. Right now, there was only his teeth on her lip and his cock moving deep inside her and his need to fill her with his seed.
 
Leah let herself be dominated now, Hugh rolling their bodies together so that he was on top of her, taking her from above. She had just cum, yes, but her arousal was already building again. She would be completely unsurprised if she came again, perhaps even at the same time as Hugh. He was an incredibly experienced lover, always careful to make her moan and squirm before he finished. It was his turn now, but Leah wasn't sure she could hold off. She tried her hardest, though the pleasure was filling her up, sending warm tingles up from her toes to her fingertips.

Slender legs wrapped around Hugh's waist now, her ankles crossing behind his back to put pressure there and draw him even deeper inside of her. His long locks tickled her cheeks as he leaned down to press his lips to hers again, then nibble gently on her lower one. It drove her crazy when he bit down, just a touch, and Leah moaned softly against his mouth. Her fingertips snaked along the back of his head now, getting tangled up in his soft hair. She could smell him so very well when he was this close: a combination of the shampoo he used, the natural scent of his skin, and a bit of sweat at the moment, due to the exertion that he was putting into fucking her. She momentarily thought of her tiny shower and wondered if he would squeeze himself into it with her this morning. All thoughts were interrupted by a sudden, particularly hard thrust, leading Leah to gasp and whimper softly.

"Hugh, honey, please cum for me... please fill me...." Her voice was an urgent whisper now, tinged with a pleading tone. It was selfish, maybe, but she knew that she couldn't keep her pleasure at bay for much longer. She was going to climax again, and the most intimate moments were the times that she and Hugh came simultaneously, gasping and moaning and clutching each other until they could calm down and catch their breath. She wanted to bring on his orgasm so that she could finally release all over his cock again.

Pressing her lips to his hard now, Leah tasted Hugh's lips with a contented moan. She clenched and released her already tight pussy around his cock, slowly milking him as he plunged in and out of her. Most of the squeezing was voluntary, actions that she was actively working on... occasionally, however, a pulse would run through her that she had no control over. She knew she was close again. Slipping one hand down Hugh's shoulderblade, she dug her fingernails in. The sensations were overwhelming her... Leah couldn't remember the last time sex had been this absolutely fulfilling.
 
Hugh felt nearly like a man possessed. Under him, under her, Leah's bed squeaked and creaked as he moved above her, against her, inside her. A need he hadn't felt in a long time had washed over him, and as he moved at a pace and in a rhythm that formed sweat on his body and caused loose strands of hair to cling to his forehead, he groaned low in his throat.

She was tight around him, growing tighter, and he could feel her clenching, squeezing, working him so expertly. They had spent months learning each other's body, learning the spots that were sensitive, the areas that could curl toes or cause the neighbors to scowl at them in the hallway the next day. It was this knowledge that Leah now used so precisely on him, tightening herself around his cock each time he was sheathed fully inside her, falling into rhythm with him.

Were this anything else, his muscles would be burning now and he'd need a break. Instead, he felt filled with a fuel that knew no exhaustion, urged forward by a craving that could only be satisfied with a release, hot and hard and deep within her. His body over hers, moving, moving, moving, he pressed his forehead to hers, his hair hanging and blocking out much of the light filtering into the room from outside. One hand was on the bed, supporting his weight above her, her pointed nipples occasionally brushing across his chest if his body dipped right as he sank into her. His other hand was on her thigh, moving to her hip, leverage to fill her body with his, to take her harder and deeper, simply another piece to the puzzle that was his frenzied need for release.

"Yes..." he whispered, then clenched his teeth, hips ceaselessly driving himself, lungs filling rapidly and leaving him breathless, "Yes... God, close..."

There was no need for her to tell him, she knew him well enough that she could likely pinpoint the moment he was about to erupt while blindfolded, but in this moment his brain felt short-circuited, devoid of thought and running only on instinct. Soaked in lust.

His eyes were open, focused on hers, searching for her gaze, to hold it. They ended like this often, eyes locked onto the other's, intense gazes fused together as the peak was reached, the edge of the cliff was found, and together they tumbled over into oblivion. And this morning, this moment, was no different. His eyes on hers, he erupted with a shudder and a low, animal groan. His orgasm was hard, overwhelming his senses, each spasm of his cock pulled another groan from his open mouth, and he could feel her clenching, milking, draining him of every drop she could. He had plenty to give. He knew there would be a wet spot, knew her sheets might need changing, knew these things even before coherent thought returned to his brain, and he could not bring himself to care in the slightest. All that existed now was the intensity with which he gave her his thick seed, and the eyes he held his gaze on as he gave it to her.
 
Leah felt herself tensing up and then releasing, finally, in a blissful second orgasm, at the exact moment that Hugh began to fill her up with his hot load. He had locked his eyes onto hers, as per usual, and she reveled in the intensity of his gaze; his eyes said that he loved her, and that was all that Leah was ultimately looking and hoping for. She loved Hugh intensely, and as her orgasm washed over her, she moaned those words to him, letting him know exactly how much this lovemaking session meant to her. "Fuck... I love you, Hugh... I love you so goddamn much....." Her words were soft, muted by moans of pleasure that she couldn't help uttering, but he heard her. He grinned that satisfied grin of his, in fact, and whispered the same words to her, his lips resting against her forehead now as he came down from his own orgasm.

Leah could feel Hugh's cum inside of her; it had been a large load, indeed, and Leah knew that Hugh had been waiting for her, saving up his sperm, any pleasure that he might have given himself with his hand had been postponed for this very moment. The feeling of hot, thick seed... Hugh's in particular... gave Leah a sense of purpose. A sense of fullness: full life, full pussy, full heart. It was all related.

And now came Leah's favorite part of it all... the afterglow of sex with Hugh. Whether they stayed in bed to cuddle or got up to begin their day, the two of them would be much happier, more loving, more affectionate and infinitely more pleasant with each other and anyone else they came into contact with. That was good news for all... especially since post-amazing sex, Hugh was more talkative... friendlier with those around him. People would certainly appreciate that.

Feeling Hugh begin to soften and slip from between the folds of her still pulsating pussy, Leah sighed happily and found his lips with her own once more. Kissing him once, twice, three times before pulling back, she smiled. "What do you want to do today then?" She chuckled, readjusting as he rolled off of her to lay on his back, still panting relatively hard even though it had been several minutes since he finished. She leaned up on one elbow and rolled onto her side to look at him, her free hand running through her own hair, untangling it in the places where sweat had slicked it down. "Do you want to hop in the shower, maybe? Then we could go get lunch at that place you like so much..."
 
Back
Top